"Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    METAL!!!

You're midsection is shrinking, fast. With GVT I typically burn enough fat I can see it, but you are just killin it man. Good fkn job keep it up!
    You started a little late brosef. I promise, if you stick to your guns, you're gonna see results. This stuff is good.
    Thanks for the compliments. I wish I had your view of the beach. Your spring break is gonna rock. I'm jelly man.

2. Re: "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    One last pic and I'm done posting them for a while... This is to give a little insight as to why I'm so hard on myself right now. This pic is from two years ago, when I was doing well. I know it's hard to tell from the pic a bf% and my stats, but you can easily tell how much bigger I was just from my outline. It's the best one I have from that period, as I lost a lot of personal stuff in my last transition.
    Rant over.

Attachment 75421
    Last transition? Sorry if im now following or being to nosey.

Lookin good though bro 9 lbs id definitely significant.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Last transition? Sorry if im now following or being to nosey.

Lookin good though bro 9 lbs id definitely significant.
    By last transition I meant move. It wasn't as graceful as it should have been. When you stack divorce+move pct=fatboy time. Haha. Nah, you're not being nosey though.
    Yup, 9lbs brother. I hope to continue the trend. I didn't plan on getting below 175, ever again. Here's the deal though, if I can hit 175,170,168 or whatever that weight is where I'm ripped and healthy, I'm down. I've learned a ton about nutrition and timing. I'm sure I can apply that to building muscle back after this cut.
    Shredded by summer means SHREDDED.

4. On another note, Matt Grice has a better chin than ANYONE!
  5. Re: "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

By last transition I meant move. It wasn't as graceful as it should have been. When you stack divorce+move pct=fatboy time. Haha. Nah, you're not being nosey though.
    Yup, 9lbs brother. I hope to continue the trend. I didn't plan on getting below 175, ever again. Here's the deal though, if I can hit 175,170,168 or whatever that weight is where I'm ripped and healthy, I'm down. I've learned a ton about nutrition and timing. I'm sure I can apply that to building muscle back after this cut.
    Shredded by summer means SHREDDED.
    Thats what i thought you meant but wasnt sure. We call it PCSing but i figured it was the same thing.

Just remember too that the leaner you are the better your bulk will be as long as its clean.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Thats what i thought you meant but wasnt sure. We call it PCSing but i figured it was the same thing.

Just remember too that the leaner you are the better your bulk will be as long as its clean.
    Yeah, we call it a PCS as well, but only 2% of the nation's populace ever serves so I try to stay away from our acronyms.

And I agree. I have plenty of time to get where I want to be and I want to do it as efficiently as possible.
  7. Re: "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Yeah, we call it a PCS as well, but only 2% of the nation's populace ever serves so I try to stay away from our acronyms.

And I agree. I have plenty of time to get where I want to be and I want to do it as efficiently as possible.
    Ohh ok, haha yes thats very true.

8. GVT leg day is hell on the wheels. I've been sore for days.
    Very productive this morning in the gym. As always, I started the morning with two PXB upon waking, then it's off on my long commute to the gym. Chest and back today and I felt great.
    I still get that boost from PXB. I may just be a little heartbroken when I run out and have to go back to my other PWO. Oh well.

9. This morning's workout looked like this:

Flat DB bench palms facing 55x10/10
    SS w/palms facing lat pulldowns 115x10/10
    (Still adjusting weight to find that spot where I fail to get all reps for all sets. Next week will be 60-62.5 and 130 respectively)
    Incline DB flyes 50x10/3
    SS w/bent over single DB rows 60x10/3
    Then I took a shower and nursed a bloody nose.
    Damn weather.

10. We haven's see the sun in 2 weeks...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We haven's see the sun in 2 weeks...
    Sorry man. We're getting some golden love right now. It's a welcome change. It's still pretty chilly though. Not like your kind of chilly, but chilly for me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Sorry man. We're getting some golden love right now. It's a welcome change. It's still pretty chilly though. Not like your kind of chilly, but chilly for me.
    I have stalked up on Vitamin D... and taking plenty of PX.... I will fight through these last days of winter, actually about 6 weeks before we are really out of it.

13. It is 70 and not a cloud in the sky, a little windy perfect day to fly a kite which is probably exactly what Doug is wanting to tell me to go do right now. The PG version anyway...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

14. Oh yeah man the GVT is major abusive on the legs. They will grow like a beast though.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It is 70 and not a cloud in the sky, a little windy perfect day to fly a kite which is probably exactly what Doug is wanting to tell me to go do right now. The PG version anyway...
    Something like stick that fuggin Kite up your azz comes to mind...

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

I have stalked up on Vitamin D... and taking plenty of PX.... I will fight through these last days of winter, actually about 6 weeks before we are really out of it.
    That's a long winter bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It is 70 and not a cloud in the sky, a little windy perfect day to fly a kite which is probably exactly what Doug is wanting to tell me to go do right now. The PG version anyway...
    And my response would be in line with his.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah man the GVT is major abusive on the legs. They will grow like a beast though.
    I already have a ghetto booty, can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Something like stick that fuggin Kite up your azz comes to mind...
    My thoughts exactly.

17. Results back from the doc

Good news- cholesterol was 238 +\- six weeks ago. As of last week when my blood was drawn, 154. Boom. Getting that taken care of. Time to go eat some fried food. (Not)

In OTHER NEWS- test serum total....
    Normal=348-1197
    Mine, you ask? 350.4

Not to make excuses, but I think I now know what happened to my motivation and dedication for fitness. I see an endo Wednesday morning as a candidate for TRT.

18. Update from yesterday. I'm also vitamin D deficient. Last night I took my first dose of 50,000iu and I have to do that every Monday for 12 weeks. Supposedly I'll feel better.
    Under normal circumstances, leg day and shoulder day are my favorites. With GVT, not so much on the leg day. That was this morning. Legs are jello. I cheated on my diet last night and loaded up a bunch of carbs to help me get through this morning's session. I think I'll do that before every leg session from here on out.

19. Not a bad idea to load up before the GVT leg sessions. Makes most leg days on other programs look like kid's play. I love em, but man they suck if you are not ready. I try to time my leg days for when I don't have too much physical exertion necessary for a day or two following.

And if it makes you guys feel any better it has been raining and getting flood warnings here for 3 days.. but it is like 70 degrees..

20. Might want to try and get that test up naturally before going the trt route but go for it if that's what you want to do. Congrats on getting that cholesterol down!

21. Fug forgot my Vitamin D again this morning...

22. Yeah man, I'd like to think the extra little bit of carbs helped me push through. I got through all of the sets with relative ease, so I'll be bumping the weight up next session. I think my original estimates of 1RMs may have been a little on the low side. That or muscle memory is coming back.
    Either way, I did 155 for squats 10/10
    And 90 for lying leg curls 10/10
    Subbed the pull-ins for weighted knee raises 17.5 3/10
    And seated calf raises 90 3/10.
    Today was a rest day and my first visit to the endo. He's a cool dude and open to suggestion. We discussed therapy and alternatives. I had more blood drawn to be more inclusive than my first labs. On the topic of TRT, I've been thinking long and hard on it and I know it's a major (lifelong) commitment. I know there are more natural ways to raise test, but where will that leave me in a couple of years? If my levels continue to drop and overall physical and mental states get worse, will I ultimately wind up seeking TRT anyway? These are questions I will go over with endoman when my results come back from today's labs. I'm not just looking for an easy fix, I'm looking to feel good again by replacing what is missing. We'll see what happens.
    DW, my vitamin d is protocol is simple. 1 tablet on Monday of 50,000iu, retake blood in twelve weeks.

23. On a lighter note, you know those muscles where your lats meet your ribs? You know, those ones I hadn't seen for a looooooong time. Well, they're showing themselves again when I lift my arms, and do a crappy pose. And those pesky upper abs that have been hiding for so long, you ask? Well, they happen to be saying hello too.
    PXB is the bee's knees. Did I mention that I'm in love with this product? So much that I'm ordering another bottle, this time on MY dime. That says a lot, because I'm the type of guy that owns a pair of pants for ten years before replacing them.

24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    On a lighter note, you know those muscles where your lats meet your ribs? You know, those ones I hadn't seen for a looooooong time. Well, they're showing themselves again when I lift my arms, and do a crappy pose. And those pesky upper abs that have been hiding for so long, you ask? Well, they happen to be saying hello too.
    PXB is the bee's knees. Did I mention that I'm in love with this product? So much that I'm ordering another bottle, this time on MY dime. That says a lot, because I'm the type of guy that owns a pair of pants for ten years before replacing them.
    serratus

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Ceratus...
    Yes sir. Serratus anterior. I like them. They are welcomed to stay as long as they'd like.

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Ceratus...
    Stupid double post. Effin phone.

27. AWESOME PROGRESS. Yeah 348 us pretty low. There are things they can try and they may work very well. Who knows. I know if mine come back low when I go back I am going to have her put me on TRT post haste! of course I am 40 and you are no where near it so I can see why you would have a major decision to make.
    Current Training Log -

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AWESOME PROGRESS. Yeah 348 us pretty low. There are things they can try and they may work very well. Who knows. I know if mine come back low when I go back I am going to have her put me on TRT post haste! of course I am 40 and you are no where near it so I can see why you would have a major decision to make.
    I'm closer to 40 than you think. I turn 35 in June.

29. Alright, update.
    My blood was drawn day before yesterday at 10am. Results posted yesterday at 10am to mychart. Along with that, yesterday began what will probably be a lifelong journey with TRT. I administered my first dose of test-c to myself under the watchful eye of my endo's assistant. 150mgs into my right quad. To be honest, I have mixed emotions about it. It's kind of bittersweet. I know it will help me in the long run, but at the same time, feeling like your body is inadequate is not that great of a feeling. Also, picking up a prescription of a vial of hormones and thirteen needles kind of made me feel like a junkie. I'm sure I'll get over that. At the same time, injecting was SUPER EASY, and I have absolutely no PIP whatsoever. I think I'll stick to quads if it stays that easy.
    My weight loss has slowed, but I think that's due to muscle building and fat burning at the same time. Snapped a pic this morning before the gym. Have a good day all.

Name:  image-2850045455.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  415.3 KB

30. That shot has you showing more definition in your abs though...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PX BLACK log
    By Cary K in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 06:19 PM
  2. EPIC Mis-Quote promo by LG
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 04:05 PM
  3. USP labs and PES helps LTL get shredded for summer!
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 03:54 PM
  4. Trying to gain 25lbs by summer
    By jeffbaxley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 05:12 PM
  5. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 06:57 AM