"Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DW, I've always known the importance of diet, I just disregarded it for a long time because I was a dumdum. I'm working on getting that fixed and slowly eliminating the bad stuff that were staples for so long.
    Kleen, my level was 350.4 when I got put on. I guess at my age and my level, it was substantial enough in my doc's eyes to be treated. Good luck man. I go in for bloods again in 4 1/2 weeks. We'll see what happens with dosages at that point.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man I keep seeing everyone getting on TRT.
    yeah it's like a damn plague
    i'm not so sure i care for all the "shift" in these doctors Rx habits, or the advertising for androgel and the like
    it was bad enuff when enzyte and extenze started with their freakin commercials yrs back (primetime too, when my kids were watching tv)..now it's "hey, guys go boost your test"
    just not a fan - let me say however that if i did in fact have low T, i would be very happy to have an option to do something about it
    my levels were tested at age 40, came in ~575, and that was a fairly substantial fall from where levels were back in 2008 ~36y/o
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I felt like a turd for a minute when I started reading your post Steve. Then I read on. Honestly, it's not a good feeling relying on medicine. If I don't feel better, altogether, in the next few weeks I'll stop treatment. I don't like feeling as though my body is inadequate.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I felt like a turd for a minute when I started reading your post Steve. Then I read on. Honestly, it's not a good feeling relying on medicine. If I don't feel better, altogether, in the next few weeks I'll stop treatment. I don't like feeling as though my body is inadequate.
    ah nah man i dint mean to come across judgemental by any means
    it's more the "air" of society today that i take issue with..something feel wrong with you? well there's a pill for that
    wanna lose weight? pill for that, surgery too..
    wanna change your face? surgery for that
    don't wanna be a boy no more? go get a sex change (and vice versa for girls)

but on the other hand: you like being big and grossly overweight? well that's okay too, cuz we print magazines for big fat ppl, celebrate clothes that look like circus tents
    wanna be gay? well that's cool
    wanna talk about how you don't like the idea of homosexuality? well then we got a problem, cause now you're a bigot....

if ppl were just more in tune with themselves and not so hung up in what some other yo-yo thought about them, we would be a much happier place

as for the low-T: i really don't believe there are great many more guys with low T these days (despite the rampant existence of estrogens everywhere, foods/environment/etc); oh sure, that may play a small role in the sliding scale of men's testosterone output these days, but the real deal is: there is too much $ to made in prescribing of this stuff, and it just goes back to more reliance on doctors and less on trying to take care of the problem YOURSELF

so again dave, not judgemental toward someone who chooses this option, rather the state of society in general is all
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nah, I only took it that way for the first sentence. After that I understood your point and I agree with you. We're subject to so many companies with deep pockets that advertise stuff that has been outlawed by the government unless prescribed and it's getting ridiculous. I don't even watch tv anymore because it's shameful how big business finds or is granted loopholes because of the regulatory groups' financial interests. Either way, I'm a volunteer slave to that system so I haven't much that I can really say aloud. It does make me worry that I have fallen prey to the pharmaceutical monster though...
    Oh well, I'm on a trial run and if it doesn't work for me, I'm educated enough to be able to roughly fix what damage may have been done while searching for better health.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It does make me worry that I have fallen prey to the pharmaceutical monster though...
    I know you know this but, there is a big difference between taking something because you need it and taking something because you would rather "numb" your existence. Too many people pumping pills because they can't deal with their own flaws and are just flat lazy of which you are most definitely neither.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

I know you know this but, there is a big difference between taking something because you need it and taking something because you would rather "numb" your existence. Too many people pumping pills because they can't deal with their own flaws and are just flat lazy of which you are most definitely neither.
    I'm super lazy on days off during GVT. Trust that.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Play hard rest hard ... I get that
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Took my last dose this morning. Will post final review later today.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So, I recently had the opportunity to log PX Black by Finaflex. Prior to using PX Black, I didn't have much experience with fat burners. Let me first start by saying that I've been pleasantly surprised by my experience with this product. I didn't have many expectations going into this, but I took this opportunity seriously and tried to maximize my results. With a little bit of effort and a great supplement, I got results that I was wishing for.

Appetite Suppression: 5/5. Initially, I did not notice anything as far as suppression goes. This lasted for about 2 1/2 days. On day three, PX Black's suppressive qualities became apparent and managing my hunger was not an issue. Often I had to remind myself to eat by way of the multiple alarms on my watch just to make sure I was getting enough food in.

Focus: 5/5. I stopped using my go-to PWO for the duration of my run of PX Black. Although I didn't get the same overall feeling I get from my other PWO (hard to explain), the focus was there. There's a constant energy that comes with PX Black that isn't overwhelming and helps you to maintain focus.

Energy: 7/5: PX Black has a strange way of coming on. I take it upon rising every morning, on an empty stomach. There are no jitters and no restless feelings, just a constant undeniable energy that's so smooth. It's nice to not have a crash and I had no issues sleeping at the end of the day, and no problems staying awake throughout my long, often boring days.

Weight Loss: 10/5. Here was the real kicker for me. Yes, I did just give this product a ten out of five. My starting weight was 191ish. Within two weeks I had dropped 9lbs. Accompanied by a decent diet ( I say decent because I didn't have my diet completely dialed within those first two weeks, and I still don't) and a good workout program, my results were pretty drastic as far as I am concerned. The weight loss slowed over the duration of the run, but I was putting on muscle at the same time I was losing fat too, which is a bonus.

Taste isn't really applicable but if you have a busted pill, the caps will taste like a bag of ass. Small price to pay for a great product.

Overall, I give PXB a rating of five stars. Yeah, this bottle was on FF's dime, but the next bottle is on my dime and I won't hesitate to purchase this product for another run before summer. That being said, I've also begun looking at the rest of FF's line because I enjoyed this product so much. I see Ignite2 and Max Pump in my very near future, and I even have space in my gym bag for them.
    Thank you Finaflex, a change for the better.

Beginning and ending pics are on page 1 of this log. Thanks to those who followed, I will be linking this log to my next adventure, as summer hasn't started yet.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

well this turned out to be quite a nice lil detailed log, dave..congrats on your success!
    So, I recently had the opportunity to log PX Black by Finaflex. Prior to using PX Black, I didn't have much experience with fat burners. Let me first start by saying that I've been pleasantly surprised by my experience with this product. I didn't have many expectations going into this, but I took this opportunity seriously and tried to maximize my results. With a little bit of effort and a great supplement, I got results that I was wishing for.

Appetite Suppression: 5/5. Initially, I did not notice anything as far as suppression goes. This lasted for about 2 1/2 days. On day three, PX Black's suppressive qualities became apparent and managing my hunger was not an issue. Often I had to remind myself to eat by way of the multiple alarms on my watch just to make sure I was getting enough food in.

Focus: 5/5. I stopped using my go-to PWO for the duration of my run of PX Black. Although I didn't get the same overall feeling I get from my other PWO (hard to explain), the focus was there. There's a constant energy that comes with PX Black that isn't overwhelming and helps you to maintain focus.

Energy: 7/5: PX Black has a strange way of coming on. I take it upon rising every morning, on an empty stomach. There are no jitters and no restless feelings, just a constant undeniable energy that's so smooth. It's nice to not have a crash and I had no issues sleeping at the end of the day, and no problems staying awake throughout my long, often boring days.

Weight Loss: 10/5. Here was the real kicker for me. Yes, I did just give this product a ten out of five. My starting weight was 191ish. Within two weeks I had dropped 9lbs. Accompanied by a decent diet ( I say decent because I didn't have my diet completely dialed within those first two weeks, and I still don't) and a good workout program, my results were pretty drastic as far as I am concerned. The weight loss slowed over the duration of the run, but I was putting on muscle at the same time I was losing fat too, which is a bonus.

Taste isn't really applicable but if you have a busted pill, the caps will taste like a bag of ass. Small price to pay for a great product.

Overall, I give PXB a rating of five stars. Yeah, this bottle was on FF's dime, but the next bottle is on my dime and I won't hesitate to purchase this product for another run before summer. That being said, I've also begun looking at the rest of FF's line because I enjoyed this product so much. I see Ignite2 and Max Pump in my very near future, and I even have space in my gym bag for them.

pics speak volumes my friend

now - i only have one question for you, sir:
    what exactly does a bag of ass, taste like?

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well this turned out to be quite a nice lil detailed log, dave..congrats on your success!

pics speak volumes my friend

now - i only have one question for you, sir:
    what exactly does a bag of ass, taste like?

I'd say that it was a mutual success for PXB and for me, and thank you.
    As for the bag of ass, I don't know really know. I'd just recommend to not uncap these potent little puppies. They're good enough with the gel in tact.
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Beginning and ending pics are on page 1 of this log. Thanks to those who followed, I will be linking this log to my next adventure, as summer hasn't started yet.
    Awesome review man and like snag said, looks like a big success for you and the pictures speak volumes.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Awesome review man and like snag said, looks like a big success for you and the pictures speak volumes.
    Thank you sir. I had fun and like I said, plan on using it again. I just finished eating noodles and meatballs. I feel like I'm cheating.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

I just finished eating noodles and meatballs. I feel like I'm cheating.
    you are
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Meatballs were baked 93/7% and pasta was whole wheat. Not too bad.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

Meatballs were baked 93/7% and pasta was whole wheat. Not too bad.
    no not too shabby at all
    i like to mess with ppl on the foods they eat
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I see that. Hey snags, what would you guess my BF% to be in the day 1 pic?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

I see that. Hey snags, what would you guess my BF% to be in the day 1 pic?
    man that is a tuff one..can't really make a good call by just looking at part of you, let alone online..and all that brush running wild in the wilderness LOL
    i would say you were in the 16-18% range tho, don't think you were quite 20% there
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Excellent review and log man.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Excellent review and log man.
    You're excellent.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good job thanks for the log.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good job thanks for the log.
    Thanks for the product.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You're excellent.
    Why thank you. I feel quite excellent too. Hmmmm Maybe it's true, maybe I am finally one of the cool kids. Awwwww who the hell am I kidding right?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Re: "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Great log! Amazing results as well. Good work Troop!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Why thank you. I feel quite excellent too. Hmmmm Maybe it's true, maybe I am finally one of the cool kids. Awwwww who the hell am I kidding right?
    You're cool in my book, but I don't read very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Great log! Amazing results as well. Good work Troop!
    Thanks brocephus. Log is to be continued elsewhere, when I quit being lazy and find the right place to put it...

Similar Forum Threads

1. PX BLACK log
    By Cary K in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:19 PM
  2. EPIC Mis-Quote promo by LG
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 05:05 PM
  3. USP labs and PES helps LTL get shredded for summer!
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 04:54 PM
  4. Trying to gain 25lbs by summer
    By jeffbaxley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:12 PM
  5. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:57 AM