"Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Fug forgot my Vitamin D again this morning...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Yeah man, I'd like to think the extra little bit of carbs helped me push through. I got through all of the sets with relative ease, so I'll be bumping the weight up next session. I think my original estimates of 1RMs may have been a little on the low side. That or muscle memory is coming back.
    Either way, I did 155 for squats 10/10
    And 90 for lying leg curls 10/10
    Subbed the pull-ins for weighted knee raises 17.5 3/10
    And seated calf raises 90 3/10.
    Today was a rest day and my first visit to the endo. He's a cool dude and open to suggestion. We discussed therapy and alternatives. I had more blood drawn to be more inclusive than my first labs. On the topic of TRT, I've been thinking long and hard on it and I know it's a major (lifelong) commitment. I know there are more natural ways to raise test, but where will that leave me in a couple of years? If my levels continue to drop and overall physical and mental states get worse, will I ultimately wind up seeking TRT anyway? These are questions I will go over with endoman when my results come back from today's labs. I'm not just looking for an easy fix, I'm looking to feel good again by replacing what is missing. We'll see what happens.
    DW, my vitamin d is protocol is simple. 1 tablet on Monday of 50,000iu, retake blood in twelve weeks.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

On a lighter note, you know those muscles where your lats meet your ribs? You know, those ones I hadn't seen for a looooooong time. Well, they're showing themselves again when I lift my arms, and do a crappy pose. And those pesky upper abs that have been hiding for so long, you ask? Well, they happen to be saying hello too.
    PXB is the bee's knees. Did I mention that I'm in love with this product? So much that I'm ordering another bottle, this time on MY dime. That says a lot, because I'm the type of guy that owns a pair of pants for ten years before replacing them.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    On a lighter note, you know those muscles where your lats meet your ribs? You know, those ones I hadn't seen for a looooooong time. Well, they're showing themselves again when I lift my arms, and do a crappy pose. And those pesky upper abs that have been hiding for so long, you ask? Well, they happen to be saying hello too.
    PXB is the bee's knees. Did I mention that I'm in love with this product? So much that I'm ordering another bottle, this time on MY dime. That says a lot, because I'm the type of guy that owns a pair of pants for ten years before replacing them.
    serratus
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Ceratus...
    Yes sir. Serratus anterior. I like them. They are welcomed to stay as long as they'd like.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Ceratus...
    Stupid double post. Effin phone.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

AWESOME PROGRESS. Yeah 348 us pretty low. There are things they can try and they may work very well. Who knows. I know if mine come back low when I go back I am going to have her put me on TRT post haste! of course I am 40 and you are no where near it so I can see why you would have a major decision to make.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AWESOME PROGRESS. Yeah 348 us pretty low. There are things they can try and they may work very well. Who knows. I know if mine come back low when I go back I am going to have her put me on TRT post haste! of course I am 40 and you are no where near it so I can see why you would have a major decision to make.
    I'm closer to 40 than you think. I turn 35 in June.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Alright, update.
    My blood was drawn day before yesterday at 10am. Results posted yesterday at 10am to mychart. Along with that, yesterday began what will probably be a lifelong journey with TRT. I administered my first dose of test-c to myself under the watchful eye of my endo's assistant. 150mgs into my right quad. To be honest, I have mixed emotions about it. It's kind of bittersweet. I know it will help me in the long run, but at the same time, feeling like your body is inadequate is not that great of a feeling. Also, picking up a prescription of a vial of hormones and thirteen needles kind of made me feel like a junkie. I'm sure I'll get over that. At the same time, injecting was SUPER EASY, and I have absolutely no PIP whatsoever. I think I'll stick to quads if it stays that easy.
    My weight loss has slowed, but I think that's due to muscle building and fat burning at the same time. Snapped a pic this morning before the gym. Have a good day all.

Name:  image-2850045455.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  415.3 KB
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

That shot has you showing more definition in your abs though...
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

That shot has you showing more definition in your abs though...
    David Copperfield taught me this cool trick with lighting that makes you look less fat. Haha. Thank you for the compliment sir. Just trying to have abs like you.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Whoever recommended GVT to me (Kleen), I hated your face this morning. Yup, leg day. I got 98 reps on squats. What happened to 99&100, you ask? They just weren't there. My legs are jello.
    Weight this morning was 182 so I'm holding there. Last night when I was putting the crib together for the alien growing inside my wife, she complimented me. She said "Your shoulders are getting big again" and put her hands on my traps. She also said "You're looking less fat". She has a funny way of saying things.
    PXB+GVT for the win. I'm becoming a happy man again.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Name:  image-4099834417.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  252.2 KB

Losing fat, gaining muscle. Very happy with PXB.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Yah I can see it....
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Whoever recommended GVT to me (Kleen), I hated your face this morning. Yup, leg day. I got 98 reps on squats. What happened to 99&100, you ask? They just weren't there. My legs are jello.
    Weight this morning was 182 so I'm holding there. Last night when I was putting the crib together for the alien growing inside my wife, she complimented me. She said "Your shoulders are getting big again" and put her hands on my traps. She also said "You're looking less fat". She has a funny way of saying things.
    PXB+GVT for the win. I'm becoming a happy man again.
    soo much LoL, there bro... (hate your face) haven't heard that in awhile, (alien growing in my wife) HAHA, I told my wife the same thing! and (looking less fat) is she a glass half empty kind of person?

Lookin good in the pic bro! Leaning out nicely.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

everything looking kosher in herre, keep trucking dave!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Yah I can see it....
    Thanks. I'm trying. I have til summer to be shredded.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

soo much LoL, there bro... (hate your face) haven't heard that in awhile, (alien growing in my wife) HAHA, I told my wife the same thing! and (looking less fat) is she a glass half empty kind of person?

Lookin good in the pic bro! Leaning out nicely.
    I try to keep it funny and my wife is the same way. She's not the pessimistic type, really, but she's just has a strange way of saying stuff.
    Thanks for the compliments. You're leaning out too Holmes.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    everything looking kosher in herre, keep trucking dave!
    Thank you fine sir. I'm doing almost my best (sometimes I have a piece of bread).
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.82%
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

I subbed pimpin'
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Holy escalation Batman ...
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Yup, he took it to a whole new level.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

So weight today was 185 post-workout. Weight loss has planed off and I think I'm beginning to put on the muscle that the GVT outline promised. Regardless of that theory, I'm still leaning out and the energy from PXB is still coming. I've done things a little different than everyone else, for selfish reasons. I wanted to make my bottle last, so I've only taken two per day. I take them upon waking and I have no issues throughout the day. The appetite suppression is great and by dinner time I'm hungry and I can shove some chicken in my face.
    I love this stuff. I love it a lot and I'm very thankful for the finaflex reps and their dedication to helping people. I can't say enough good things about them. I've gotten priceless advice that I will be able to use long into the future. This has been a great experience altogether.
    Thank you to snagencyV2.0 especially for the opportunity and dieting advice, and the behind the scenes answers he has given me.
    Although I still have a few pills left, I don't know that I need to eat them to provide a final review. I think my pictures are worth more than my words.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Thanks for the kind words ...
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Thanks for the kind words ...
    You guys have been great. This has been an awesome "welcome back" to this community. The amount of support here is nothing short of amazing. I wonder why I ever stopped visiting this forum.
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

So weight today was 185 post-workout. Weight loss has planed off and I think I'm beginning to put on the muscle that the GVT outline promised. Regardless of that theory, I'm still leaning out and the energy from PXB is still coming. I've done things a little different than everyone else, for selfish reasons. I wanted to make my bottle last, so I've only taken two per day. I take them upon waking and I have no issues throughout the day. The appetite suppression is great and by dinner time I'm hungry and I can shove some chicken in my face.
    I love this stuff. I love it a lot and I'm very thankful for the finaflex reps and their dedication to helping people. I can't say enough good things about them. I've gotten priceless advice that I will be able to use long into the future. This has been a great experience altogether.
    Thank you to snagencyV2.0 especially for the opportunity and dieting advice, and the behind the scenes answers he has given me.
    Although I still have a few pills left, I don't know that I need to eat them to provide a final review. I think my pictures are worth more than my words.
    Awesome brother, were all here for you and glad to see you had great success with our PX black.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.82%

Indeed

Yup, he took it to a whole new level.
    Yea I have been waiting patiently to get this kicked off. Had most the gear over a year ago but thanks to AM I learned alot more waiting. It was awesome to shed some unwanted bf with PX Black before starting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

para your pics are showing awesome progress man. You can see the loss of fat, especially midsection, and the muscle on chest and shoulders are looking bigger. I knew when you started the GVT plus something as effective as PXB it would be a win for you. Alot of people don't realize also, that when leaner, you look bigger if you have some muscle there. A problem with alot of the "bulk addicts". Manorexia at it's best. You will have no problem exceeding your goals.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

your success has been apparent dave, and your drive & enthusiasm equally obvious as well
    i am very pleased for you, and thankful for you taking time to run this!

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    para your pics are showing awesome progress man. You can see the loss of fat, especially midsection, and the muscle on chest and shoulders are looking bigger. I knew when you started the GVT plus something as effective as PXB it would be a win for you. Alot of people don't realize also, that when leaner, you look bigger if you have some muscle there. A problem with alot of the "bulk addicts". Manorexia at it's best. You will have no problem exceeding your goals.
    boldened - very fresh and on-point outlook
  29. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

The minute i begin dropping weight i almost always look bigger. I drop 10 lbs and look like ive gained 10. I love it lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

I love you.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    your success has been apparent dave, and your drive & enthusiasm equally obvious as well
    i am very pleased for you, and thankful for you taking time to run this!

boldened - very fresh and on-point outlook
    I also love you, in a no-homo kind of way.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

This morning was stupid. I have a long commute to work in an old ass VW bug. I get to work at 0658 and it's a 45 second walk from there to the gym. I get out of my stupid car, go to grab my backpack with my uniform and other goodies in it and the damn thing left itself at home. So, I had to drive 30 minutes home and about 35 minutes back cursing Seattle "drivers" the whole way. I wound up getting into the gym at 0810. Today is an off day from lifting so I had planned on putting in 8 miles on the treadmill. Fail. I wound up turning a mile in 6:15 and did some ab work for the next 20 minutes and got my shower on. Although I didn't get to do what I had planned, it was still somewhat productive.
    On another note; I don't know why people insist that it takes a couple of weeks for test-c to kick in. Maybe once I have more time on treatment, I'll have a better argument against this notion, but for right now I'm already noticing changes (7 days after first injection). I sleep differently, I wake differently, I'm dreaming for the first time in I don't know how long and my overall mood is getting better. I can't attribute any composition changes to treatment yet, but there are other signs that my levels are up. Maybe initial effects aren't as pronounced in individuals with higher starting levels?
    Anyway, things are going very well with progress and I look forward to the next few months/years. I've also decided to continue this log after I finish with PXB to continue tracking my progress and to keep me motorvated (I know that's not the proper spelling, but it means keeping my motor running). You all are welcome to follow along once I switch over. I think it will be fun.
    Holler!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

I've noticed an increase in libido and positive aggression within a week of starting a test regimen. Too many people cycling high doses giving advice imo. Take someone that has had very low test levels for a while I bet they notice it very quickly.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

I've noticed an increase in libido and positive aggression within a week of starting a test regimen. Too many people cycling high doses giving advice imo. Take someone that has had very low test levels for a while I bet they notice it very quickly.
    Yeah, the whole long ester, long reaction time I believe, at this point, to be somewhat of a fallacy, at least to a certain degree. Although structural changes are not going to be prevalent at this point (which, generally speaking, shouldn't be expected with too many compounds), there are psychological changes that I've noticed. I'm still not where I would like to be symptomatically,but I understand cumulative effects enough to know that this is a process and not an overnight thing.
    All of this probably doesn't belong in a log of this sort, so I'll stop there and continue once I submit my final review of PXB.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.82%

I love you.

Bromance!!

On another note; I don't know why people insist that it takes a couple of weeks for test-c to kick in. Maybe once I have more time on treatment, I'll have a better argument against this notion, but for right now I'm already noticing changes (7 days after first injection). I sleep differently, I wake differently, I'm dreaming for the first time in I don't know how long and my overall mood is getting better. I can't attribute any composition changes to treatment yet, but there are other signs that my levels are up. Maybe initial effects aren't as pronounced in individuals with higher starting levels?!!
    Hopefully i'll notice the same things !

[QUOTE="mattikus;3886792"]I've noticed an increase in libido and
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.82%

I love you.

Bromance!!

On another note; I don't know why people insist that it takes a couple of weeks for test-c to kick in. Maybe once I have more time on treatment, I'll have a better argument against this notion, but for right now I'm already noticing changes (7 days after first injection). I sleep differently, I wake differently, I'm dreaming for the first time in I don't know how long and my overall mood is getting better. I can't attribute any composition changes to treatment yet, but there are other signs that my levels are up. Maybe initial effects aren't as pronounced in individuals with higher starting levels?!!
    Hopefully i'll notice the same things !

Looking forward to it. I wanted my VA doctor to run all my bloods back in December but he only ran my cholesterol and liver enzymes. I at least have another appointment with him in April to get those same things checked so as far as those numbers it will be a good indication of how the cycle is treating me just not my test and estrogen levels

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Tell him you have symptoms of low test (ED, depression, unexplained fat gain, trouble focusing, etc...) and that you want a full hormone panel run or that you request a referral to an endocrinologist if he can't support your request. Let him know you're educated on the subject and hopefully that helps.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

The minute i begin dropping weight i almost always look bigger. I drop 10 lbs and look like ive gained 10. I love it lol.
    I'm trying to get to that point. I'm dropping fat at the same time I'm gaining muscle so it's happening, but slowly. I'm patient. I patiently got fat.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

A lot of factors to this, first it's easier for more efficient body types as they seem to get more bang out of their groceries. These guys should probably never all out bulk, lean bulk or recomp. Diet is very important of course. Good quality foods at the right ratio. The use of anabolics is very useful for this as long as you know what you are doing with your diet. Sensing a patter here ?
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Man I keep seeing everyone getting on TRT. Can't wait for my turn. Hopefully my levels were low enough I can hop on when I go back to the Dr and won't need to PCT. They have been notoriously low but not enough to get me on TRT for 2 years. Best i got was 455 and that was on 3 different test boosters. However the other 2 were 340 and just over 400. Not low enough for TRT but not high enough to feel good and motivated. If not low enough already they will definitely be low enough by the time I go back in to test them again during and after my run.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN

Similar Forum Threads

1. PX BLACK log
    By Cary K in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:19 PM
  2. EPIC Mis-Quote promo by LG
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 05:05 PM
  3. USP labs and PES helps LTL get shredded for summer!
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 04:54 PM
  4. Trying to gain 25lbs by summer
    By jeffbaxley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:12 PM
  5. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:57 AM