"Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    LiL late, but in like Flynn!!!
    Good to have you sir.


  2. Second pill today didn't do much to get rid of the hunger, but that just may be because, well, I don't know. It's late right now and I normally would have been sleeping two hours ago, but there's a puking four year old in the house. So sleep will be short tonight. Maybe I'll need two PX Black upon waking.



    Name:  image-2598993741.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  245.3 KB

    I don't think this thing is very accurate as far as exercise goes. I think I am not going to input exercise anymore. It gave me around a 1k calorie credit. Anyway, I ate less than I would normally eat.
    •   
       


  3. It's not accurate at all in it's figuring percentages 173 grams of protein is less than 40% of 2000 cals. Yah it's about 35%...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Second pill today didn't do much to get rid of the hunger, but that just may be because, well, I don't know.
    maybe your like me, when I take an "appetite suppressant" after already having eaten they don't work the best. Though some days my hunger is ridiculous, especially being a former fat kid
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  5. Yeah 2 at once is the ticket then the 3rd one later in the day is perfect. With that dose you should be good to go and yeah take it on an empty stomach at least your fist dose.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah 2 at once is the ticket then the 3rd one later in the day is perfect. With that dose you should be good to go and yeah take it on an empty stomach at least your fist dose.
    Stay tuned for my impression tomorrow, I have been taking the old version so am primed for a comparison...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    maybe your like me, when I take an "appetite suppressant" after already having eaten they don't work the best. Though some days my hunger is ridiculous, especially being a former fat kid
    Maybe so. I'm not sure. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. My metabolism right now is in overdrive too. It wasn't too long ago that I went back to eating five-seven small meals a day instead of lunch, dinner and dessert, so I'm sure that has a huge effect on the level of suppression the PX Black will provide.
    What it definitely does is provide an even level of energy though. It doesn't really spike, and I like that a lot.
    Another thing....no CRASH. I was pleasantly surprised about that.
    The pills still taste like ass though. I'm starting to wonder if I have a busted capsule at the bottom of the bottle and the powder has been dusting the rest of the caps. Will inspect later.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's not accurate at all in it's figuring percentages 173 grams of protein is less than 40% of 2000 cals. Yah it's about 35%...
    I'm not sure what that chart is trying to portray. I wonder if it's what the app is recommending for my daily intake?
    Either way, I'm trying to keep carbs low (around 100 grams) and fats at half of that.
    I use the app really just to track cals and macros instead of trying to write it all down. The raw numbers are really what I'm trying to keep a good hold on.

  9. Breaking a sweat doing dishes. WTF?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm not sure what that chart is trying to portray. I wonder if it's what the app is recommending for my daily intake?
    Either way, I'm trying to keep carbs low (around 100 grams) and fats at half of that.
    I use the app really just to track cals and macros instead of trying to write it all down. The raw numbers are really what I'm trying to keep a good hold on.
    That might be it as the numbers are way off... that's the macros for a 1500 calorie intake give or take...
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Breaking a sweat doing dishes. WTF?
    I have this tried and true method for doing dishes .. I just soak them and when I return they are all washed and in the cupboard. It's like magic...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    I have this tried and true method for doing dishes .. I just soak them and when I return they are all washed and in the cupboard. It's like magic...
    I would have even broken a sweat using your method. I think it has to do with the thermogenic properties of this one supp I'm taking.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    The pills still taste like ass though. I'm starting to wonder if I have a busted capsule at the bottom of the bottle and the powder has been dusting the rest of the caps. Will inspect later.
    Gotta be a broken pill, mine taste like plain capules.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Gotta be a broken pill, mine taste like plain capules.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Either way, the stuff works.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Either way, the stuff works.
    great to hear, and i do agree with the broken cap being the cause
    should be no such taste

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    great to hear, and i do agree with the broken cap being the cause
    should be no such taste
    Oh well, the silver lining is that I get a little extra with each pill.

  17. Alright, so I decided to take two pills this morning as my initial dose. Went to the "gym" here in the hotel and ran on the treadmill for a bit. Had to sit through training for 5 1/2 hours. Took one pill at 1130 or something. Couldn't keep my legs still at all today.
    I really like that I don't get the jitters at all.

  18. Sounds awesome. This would be so nice to have right now when skiing all day!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Sounds awesome. This would be so nice to have right now when skiing all day!


    silver lining: yours will be waiting there for you when you get back home
    turn that frown upside down!


  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post


    silver lining: yours will be waiting there for you when you get back home
    turn that frown upside down!

    Lol no worries. USPS sent the package halfway across the country then back lol. Should have been a 1-2 day trip.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post

    Lol no worries. USPS sent the package halfway across the country then back lol. Should have been a 1-2 day trip.
    Lol that's why they are bankrupt because they can't do anything right

  22. yah I have often wondered about how USPS routes stuff. If I order from a certain company it goes from Seatle to LA then to Montreal ????

  23. So it's Monday.

    Yesterday was the first day that I really noticed the suppressive qualities of PX Black. I don't think that's a bad thing. Honestly, I think that a lot of my hunger is on the mental side anyway. I think about food, I get hungry.
    I'm kinda hobbling right now from my run yesterday. I'm pretty sure I tweaked something. I decided to take today off for rest purposes prior to starting GVT. I was supposed to start today, but I will start tomorrow instead.

  24. Yah it hit me more now supression seems to be peaking at about 5 hours for me. So is the fuggin stim, very long half life on this PEA shtye. Don't be too quick to increase dose on this. The stim effects get longer and stronger each day. I will see what happens on day 4 but day 3 is much stronger than previous 2 days.

  25. I agree sir. It didn't really affect me, as far as appetite, until yesterday. At least not to the degree it did yesterday. And I only took two in the morning.
    I have to be honest, I love to eat. My body knows that every 2 1/2 hours I should be shoving something in my face. PXB gets rid of that. It's hard to get used to. I still made myself eat though because I need the nutrients.

  26. Oh, and I'm only doing two in the morn without the one midday.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I agree sir. It didn't really affect me, as far as appetite, until yesterday. At least not to the degree it did yesterday. And I only took two in the morning.
    I have to be honest, I love to eat. My body knows that every 2 1/2 hours I should be shoving something in my face. PXB gets rid of that. It's hard to get used to. I still made myself eat though because I need the nutrients.
    I like to eat big so I like the IF approach. Going to be interesting today though, as the effects are getting stronger. I still need to eat big though,like you said we need the nutrients. Life is just tough sometimes hehe...

  28. Not counting the days I've been using PXB, but I'm seeing results already. I Put on my belt this morning that I hadn't worn since the last day of January and had to adjust it by about an inch. I'm thinking that's a good sign. I'm also beginning see new striations in different parts of my body, more so in my delts than anywhere. Something is going RIGHT for the first time, physique-wise, in a long time. I'm sure abs will start poking through before it's all said and done. I'm happy so far and I've found that shoving a good breakfast in my face before taking my morning dose works well. I stay pretty satisfied throughout the day and can still get some food in.
    Also, I'm only doing one dose of two pills per day so I can get 45 days out of this bottle. Should make or some good before and afters.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Not counting the days I've been using PXB, but I'm seeing results already. I Put on my belt this morning that I hadn't worn since the last day of January and had to adjust it by about an inch. I'm thinking that's a good sign. I'm also beginning see new striations in different parts of my body, more so in my delts than anywhere. Something is going RIGHT for the first time, physique-wise, in a long time. I'm sure abs will start poking through before it's all said and done. I'm happy so far and I've found that shoving a good breakfast in my face before taking my morning dose works well. I stay pretty satisfied throughout the day and can still get some food in.
    Also, I'm only doing one dose of two pills per day so I can get 45 days out of this bottle. Should make or some good before and afters.
    I should be showing some signs with pics this weekend. I just notice that my chest waist ration is getting fuggin ridiculous

  30. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm also beginning see new striations in different parts of my body, more so in my delts than anywhere. Something is going RIGHT for the first time, physique-wise, in a long time.

    I am starting to notice similar results already too!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PX BLACK log
    By Cary K in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:19 PM
  2. EPIC Mis-Quote promo by LG
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 05:05 PM
  3. USP labs and PES helps LTL get shredded for summer!
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 04:54 PM
  4. Trying to gain 25lbs by summer
    By jeffbaxley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:12 PM
  5. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Log in
Log in