Airbornes take on Max Pump! (beta test)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you to Kleen and all Finaflex family for the opportunity to give my honest opinion of their pump product in the making!
What I've got here is a classified bottle of goodies!!! 4 caps 30 mins prior to exercise, 4 caps a day on Non Workout days! Never messed with a pump product that says to take it on non workout days so this could be interesting ;-)

I'm a powerlifter so I like to keep my rep ranges low. Let's see how this treats a big guy!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Final Rating!

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
+5 here! I have always been a great responder to pumps and this hit it home for me. Vascularity eh not so much. On some days I was very veiny but it had to do with both factors of the max pump and diet. The pumps were dense tho.

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
+4! This was a great addition I wasnt expecting. Recovery between sets AND between workouts was great. I even felt I could push more in the gym atleast for a few more reps. Kicks ass here!

3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
+2 didn't see much for this catagory but I was also in pct so I wasn't expecting strength to hop up. I did maintain it well tho. Maybe I would see otherwise on a different run.

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
+4 I definitely felt this product all around put me in better shape as time went on. Recovery, pumps and endurance. Can't go wrong with either of those.

5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)... How much do you like this product???
+5 I like this product a lot. Couldn't believe its only 1 ingredient. I will be purchasing this product when it has its intro sale. It's the only pump product in its class with the results all of us beta testers have seen. This could help us all achieve our fitness goals whether its on the stage or under the bar!

Awesome work FinaFlex and I appreciate the opportunity!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
After having my CNS tell me that last weeks back session was to much... Ima take it off today. I will be going in to smash biceps by themselves so this is a great opportunity to balloon up!!! Might do a set or 2 of pull ups! We will see!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Brother.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's do this...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pictures.... (before & after)???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just woke up, this is the last day of my weekend... As some of you know this would technically be my night so I lift around 6:30 at night P.T. I may go early today! Stay tuned!

Thank you all for joining!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's ON!!! Downed the 4 caps... Gonna go smash some weight!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear this is good stuff, we shall see!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good is an understatement

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the gun show

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok... Went in to smash biceps and shoulders since I'm takin the weekend off. Got there coach was ready to do back haha I said I was just gonna go for a quick pump so I decided to hit a few exercises with him.
On my way to the gym I felt a little bit of hardening in my muscles and skin tightness... Got there and was ready to rock. Now take this workout with no sleep today...

Straight bar cable rows: 8/8/6/6

Lat pulldowns: 8/8/8

T-bar rows: 8/8/8
3 plates
4 plates
4 and a quarter

Db alternate curls: 8/8/6/6

Hammer strength preacher: 8/8/6

Db hammer curls: 8/8/6

Hammer strength shoulder press: 8/8/6
3 plates
3 and a quarter
4 plates

Seated hammer shrugs: 10/8/8
3 plates
4 plates
5 plates

Pumps happened immediately! I turned flush red. The endurance was killer!!! Even in pct I smashed those numbers out no problem! So far so good! The pumps were deep. Vascularity wasn't a huge factor this go but I blew the F up!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SERIOUSLY?!?! Who does hammer curls with 105's!? SICK

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
SERIOUSLY?!?! Who does hammer curls with 105's!? SICK
Haha this guy!!!!!! :p will make sure to take measurements next session. Totally spaced it

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My arms volumized well!
Fugging Beast Mode Broham, well done my friend! In for the measurements next time for sure, that's gonna be AWESOME!

Hey... anyone know the number to a good VET, cuz Airborne's Python's are SICK as Hell Yo!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Fugging Beast Mode Broham, well done my friend! In for the measurements next time for sure, that's gonna be AWESOME!

Hey... anyone know the number to a good VET, cuz Airborne's Python's are SICK as Hell Yo!!!
Haha thank you brother! Swollen I'd say around 20+ in which is a big plus. I just took a nap and I'm still having a pump going on. Time for work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not the first to talk about flush red, sort of points to one ingredient. I don't know what's in it don't even know if I am supposed to guess.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not the first to talk about flush red, sort of points to one ingredient. I don't know what's in it don't even know if I am supposed to guess.
Haha well I like it! I'm guessin a few ingredients. I can't put my finger on some tho... This product seems very break through because I haven't had a thick long lasting pump like this for a awhile if ever.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha well I like it! I'm guessin a few ingredients. I can't put my finger on some tho... This product seems very break through because I haven't had a thick long lasting pump like this for a awhile if ever.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
it's like dejavu all over again
again..
agai..
aga..
ag..
a

:D nice updates brother beast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
it's like dejavu all over again
again..
agai..
aga..
ag..
a

:D nice updates brother beast
Haha thank you bro!!! Todays my off day... But I work lifting furniture all night, boxed and built so Ima take before that

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Took my Max Pump before coming to work... Took about 45 mins but for not lifting heavy ass weight I have a nice lil pump going on. Skins tight, muscles are full. Can't complain. Now...
You guys at Finaflex. Do you want us to run this product on Non workout days as well or can we run on workout days only? Also will it benefit much if doing everyday?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
You guys at Finaflex. Do you want us to run this product on Non workout days as well or can we run on workout days only? Also will it benefit much if doing everyday?
yes take every day for beta purposes
envision the process as you would creatine, where you want you body saturated daily

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yes take every day for beta purposes
envision the process as you would creatine, where you want you body saturated daily
Alright sounds good! Was just askin cuz I'm off till Monday, but hey I lift at work haha pumped around the clock? Yes sir!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok so took my Max Pump before work and it for sure builds up in your system. Got to work took off my sweatshirt and noticed my arms were a lot bigger still with a small pink flush. Veins are also more prominent today! This stuff is SICK!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok another thing I'm noticing is that the flush goes away but reappears in the area where that muscle is flexed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any dîck pain?

(inside joke from your cycle)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Subbed - so far this product really has my interest. Looking forward to seeing how it goes for ya

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nothing new to report today... Carb intake was very low today which is different for me. Tonight I'm back in the gym to show you guys how a monster pulls weight Lmao ;-) back and bis.

Pretty much what's going on is I'm training for my Bench and Deadlift competition on march 14th... I'm going for the Deadlift state record for my weight. Junior and class 1 I believe. Record is 673.2 suited...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah Junior seems to be where you bigger guys start to pull away from the lighter guys. Takes a while for a really big guy to get all his power it seems. High 600's is nasty strong for a young fella. Hek it's crazy strong for anybody of course but I was talking as compared to other great dead lifters. My son pulled close to 600 when he was 18 so I know exactly what kind of beast you are.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yah Junior seems to be where you bigger guys start to pull away from the lighter guys. Takes a while for a really big guy to get all his power it seems. High 600's is nasty strong for a young fella. Hek it's crazy strong for anybody of course but I was talking as compared to other great dead lifters. My son pulled close to 600 when he was 18 so I know exactly what kind of beast you are.
Hell yea! Yea I have the record just not official. Pulled a RAW 720 barely at my best. My gym holds 3 state Deadlift records for 148, 198 and 273. Hoping I get the 259.

The guy we have thats 145 is a few years younger then me and hit a 550... He's like 75 pounds from world record... Wicked for a lil guy

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I do admit tho... I'm nervous as hell and only used a suit once and it was a little big. Just ordered me one. I need to break it in