discontinued?

brandon706

Awards
I was interested in trying out Epi-V and 550-XD, looked on your website and found out that is discontinued, is there a reason why? thanks

calebsmitty

Awards
Can still find the discontinued ones on supplement websites.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
They are currently being reformulated to make them even better. Like other posters have said there is still stock at places like NP.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
actually i will let the cat out of the bag
550XD has been discontinued, and will not be reformulated..you can still find this at online retailers/brick & mortars

epiV will be reformulated, to stay ahead of the ever-changing landscape of prohormone legalities
it will be compliant by all newly proposed standards that have yet to take effect

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
actually i will let the cat out of the bag
550XD has been discontinued, and will not be reformulated..you can still find this at online retailers/bricj & mortars

epiV will be reformulated, to stay ahead of the ever-changing landscape of prohormone legalities
it will be compliant by all newly proposed standards that have yet to take effect
I pledge my body to your beta tests if so be needed snags ;)!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cel watch out he is gonna come at you with a BETA condom to test... RUN!

Like Snags said these have been discontinued and no more are being manufactured, all stock has been sold to retailers / e-tailers but you can still find them very easily.

I can not wait for the new EPI-V as I was told it would not only comply with the new standards but will also be stronger! Yeah buddy!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cel watch out he is gonna come at you with a BETA condom to test... RUN!

Like Snags said these have been discontinued and no more are being manufactured, all stock has been sold to retailers / e-tailers but you can still find them very easily.

I can not wait for the new EPI-V as I was told it would not only comply with the new standards but will also be stronger! Yeah buddy!
After seeing what the past Epi-V can do for you guys...an even stronger version has peeked my dark side curiosity :D! As long as Snags doesn't come at me with a rubber beta test...I'll follow along that release ;)!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I peeked in here and decided to quickly exit and leave this beta testing alone to you, ah, "testers".

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Epi-v and 550-xd have recently sparked my interest but because i couldnt find many reviews on the 550 black, i had already decided against it and since its being discontinued i probably made the right choice. Epi-v still has my attention though might add a few in for a cut but when is the new formulation due?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Epi-v and 550-xd have recently sparked my interest but because i couldnt find many reviews on the 550 black, i had already decided against it and since its being discontinued i probably made the right choice.
prolly cuz there is no such thing as 550 black :D
nothing wrong with 550xd at all (in fact, one of my favs)..again we simply decided to discontinue due to the state of current regualtions and soon-to-come regulations
FF wants to go in a different direction, simply that..1-andro & 1-alpha will be gone soon as well
Epi-v still has my attention though might add a few in for a cut but when is the new formulation due?
that has not been released for public knowledge as of yet

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
nothing wrong with 550xd at all (in fact, one of my favs)..again we simply decided to discontinue due to the state of current regualtions and soon-to-come regulations
FF wants to go in a different direction, simply that..1-andro & 1-alpha will be gone soon as well
say it aint so!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established

my bad i meant i couldnt find many reviews on the 550-xd that didnt have superdrol and tren in it lol.
what would you recomend for a cut (from your PH line obviously) I'm looking for something mild that will make me as dry and lean as possible while maybe gaining a pound or 2 of muscle. I will also be adding in compound20 and X-factor.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
my bad i meant i couldnt find many reviews on the 550-xd that didnt have superdrol and tren in it lol.
what would you recomend for a cut (from your PH line obviously) I'm looking for something mild that will make me as dry and lean as possible while maybe gaining a pound or 2 of muscle. I will also be adding in compound20 and X-factor.
either 550 or current epiV would work
550 more for recomp, but also allows muscle addition..can cut on it too
epiV preferable for a straight cut, works awesome - current formula has always received rave reviews