BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

  1. Your strength increases are parallel to my own. I wonder if you ever have to cycle off this stuff.....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Your strength increases are parallel to my own. I wonder if you ever have to cycle off this stuff.....
    Although I don't want too, EVERYTHING should be cycled

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    EVERYTHING should be cycled
    yeah i agree with that
    hell i even cycle creatine..is just how i roll
    as for "needed" cycling of betaine nitrate - not sure if specific timeframe is advised/required
    but you couldn't go wrong with an 8 weeks on/4 weeks off pattern, or even a 6 weeks on/2 weeks off protocol
  4. Re: BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah i agree with that
    hell i even cycle creatine..is just how i roll
    as for "needed" cycling of betaine nitrate - not sure if specific timeframe is advised/required
    but you couldn't go wrong with an 8 weeks on/4 weeks off pattern, or even a 6 weeks on/2 weeks off protocol
    Thats how id do it too. I may do mine in 12 week intervals though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. Name:  ForumRunner_20130225_081630.png
Views: 41
Size:  390.2 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130225_081640.png
Views: 42
Size:  345.3 KB

    Love a nice 1RM squat day and to sit down after it lol...late pics. Sorry gents.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 528"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 529"/>

    Love a nice 1RM squat day and to sit down after it lol...late pics. Sorry gents.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Very nice
  7. Re: BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)


    Nothing like testing the 1RM! Howd it go?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. 170kg back squat 1RM
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    170kg back squat 1RM
    170kg is incredible!
  10. Re: BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    170kg back squat 1RM
    Very nice bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. thx GT.

    legs went jelly. CNS hit a wall...struggling to eat cause that really fried me. That is the hardest I have ever pushed. the eccentric phase was like 4 seconds...

    tempo: 4040 CRAZY PAIN
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    thx GT.

    legs went jelly. CNS hit a wall...struggling to eat cause that really fried me. That is the hardest I have ever pushed. the eccentric phase was like 4 seconds...

    tempo: 4040 CRAZY PAIN
    Youch...not too much pain I hope :0....amazing feat of strength

  13. Been having some real CNS issues myself lately. I am so strong and have so much stamina that I can really push but recovery is a bitch sometimes. I am fried all the fuggin time but I am getting nice and scary big...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. There is a fine line bro. Lol...difficult to maintain all of that

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    170kg back squat 1RM
    That's awesome work chris! I haven't been able to squat for about 5 weeks now! Lifes tough

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Although I don't want too, EVERYTHING should be cycled

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah i agree with that
    hell i even cycle creatine..is just how i roll
    as for "needed" cycling of betaine nitrate - not sure if specific timeframe is advised/required
    but you couldn't go wrong with an 8 weeks on/4 weeks off pattern, or even a 6 weeks on/2 weeks off protocol
    Yeah I know, but its so tempting not too.. but of course i will
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  17. Thx Lukey...

    It was a surprise to me.

    Jigggz, as much as I dont want to, nitrates need to be (especially nitrates) bro...
    add some vit C to counteract any pro-oxidation build up and keep it in neutral balance.

    I have my LAST serve tomorrow...balls to the wall, lets do this ish'.

    Trained cricket tonight. Lots of fitness.
    5 x 20m sprints, straight into 5 x 300m shuttles at under 55 seconds, fitness (again) and fielding Batting technique and skills, live drill net session, bowling after my drills.

    I have noticed a massive increase in my anaerobic output with power and throwing.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Max pump.... what can't it do .....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  19. Re: BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Max pump.... what can't it do .....
    I like the way you think!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. It is something special

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Final wrap up tonight.

    Smashed my start of new program. Easily punched out 100kg snatch grip deads.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Final wrap up tonight.

    Smashed my start of new program. Easily punched out 100kg snatch grip deads.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Sounds like you're doing awesome...
    , keep up the great work, it inspires us on here...I could use some inspiration today lol
  23. Re: BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)


    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. bro, my mouth dropped when I logged onto Nutra to see what was going down.

    i knew the sale early hours of aussie time, and restarted PC to make sure it was real...crazy price...awesome.

    Gonna pick up some definitely
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    bro, my mouth dropped when I logged onto Nutra to see what was going down.

    i knew the sale early hours of aussie time, and restarted PC to make sure it was real...crazy price...awesome.

    Gonna pick up some definitely
    Any focus xt on sale?
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in