BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

no unfortunately.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hmmm that's a bugger...thanks for checking tho
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%

THE REVIEW

today's workout on my final day of Beta Testing, and what a awesome fun filled, strength gaining, body fat dropping log this was.

(ss = superset)

Snatch grip D/Lifts @ 65 1RM of regualr deadlift 2 x 6 x 100kg
    SS
    AMRAP pendlay rows in 15 secs 3 sets x 15 secs (managed 12 in 15 seconds, with strict, fast form at 50kg).

Complex 1:
    Cable rows 2 x 12 x 40kg (4030) ss
    Chinese Rows 2 x 12 (each arm) x 22.5kg (increase in 5kg) ss
    Alternate DB shrugs 2 x 12 x 35kg (increase in 2.5 kg) in 2 weeks

Complex 2: (this is the endurance complex for rehab, endurance and flexibility, really fatiguing)-
    band pull aparts 4 x 12 ss
    cable trunk rotation 4 x 6 (each side) x 15kg ss
    Med ball high slam 4 x 12 x 8kg full stretch ss
    monster band walks 4 x 10m (10m up and 10m back) ss
    side bridge 4 x 30 secs

NOW, onto the awesome shiznit:-

background: this may be skewed to MY training and feeling as I am NO bodybuilder, rather an endurance / power / strength athlete but I will rate it as I feel appropriate:-

Pump: As I noted in an earlier post, when I actually trained for reps and isolated movements (which is almost never because as athletes, we train full body movement), I did feel a massive surge in this area under my biceps. Some days, after I had my curls and skull crushers, I had massive pumps, it became crazy to walk and hold my arms normal. T-rex arms per se.

This surprised me as 1 ingredient had such a profound affect on my training. 5/5 for sure.

Endurance: this is my favourite area.
    I demolished training shuttles times, and the recovery intra sets was greater increased and the feeling of DOMS became a distant memory. Sure there were days where I was sore, but I point that to a under-fed state and not being able to feed myself properly to recover. I did my better 300m shuttle time by 1/10th of a second coming down to a 43.40 pretty happy after smashing squats at 140kg x 5 sets x 2 reps and the accessory exercises for rehab.
    My power endurance increased dramatically with the ability to hit a ball harder for longer without that tired, gassed out feeling was remarkable. this area gets a 5/5 no questions asked.

Energy: I am gonna make this easy to read and give this 5/5 (I previously gave it a 1 because it is NON-STIM and we can't grade a 5/5 non-stim "energy" supplement.

Aggression: I apologise to my gf here, as I think she saw most of my aggression, both in the gym with ferocious and unrelenting intensity, and somewhat at home as the increase gym aggression and desire to be faster, stronger and fitter spurred me on (PEA also helped from the PX black hahah) and this rubbed through a lil' bit too much to my gf, but none the less, I was super duper pleased...this is not a bad thing. I guess that the extra hard training was increasing serum test levels and giving me that wicked aggression that we all love. 5/5.

Thermo: SWEAT LIKE A RICH MAN IN A BROTHEL with everything I am doing. just great 5/5

On a side note: BROKE EVERY PR but deadlifts when I did my back whilst dropping from 84kg to 82.3kg, 12% to 11% bf. PRETTY BLOODY AWESOME IF YOU ASK ME

As you can see, I thoroughly enjoyed this BETA TESTING and demand that FINAFLEX allow me to buy shares in this product because, I kid you not, this will be copied, and I urge you to patent this product.

I would like to thank the following:-

Steve, Doug, Chris aka Kleen, TG (turninggreen), Al (Scotty Doc) and 3GT.

badass team and great blokes. thanks for the enthusiasm and I feel that with a full 30 day supply, some bigger and stronger lifts were going to come.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    today's workout on my final day of Beta Testing, and what a awesome fun filled, strength gaining, body fat dropping log this was.

(ss = superset)

SS
    AMRAP pendlay rows in 15 secs 3 sets x 15 secs (managed 12 in 15 seconds, with strict, fast form at 50kg).

Complex 1:

Complex 2: (this is the endurance complex for rehab, endurance and flexibility, really fatiguing)-
    side bridge 4 x 30 secs

background: this may be skewed to MY training and feeling as I am NO bodybuilder, rather an endurance / power / strength athlete but I will rate it as I feel appropriate:-

Pump: As I noted in an earlier post, when I actually trained for reps and isolated movements (which is almost never because as athletes, we train full body movement), I did feel a massive surge in this area under my biceps. Some days, after I had my curls and skull crushers, I had massive pumps, it became crazy to walk and hold my arms normal. T-rex arms per se.

This surprised me as 1 ingredient had such a profound affect on my training. 5/5 for sure.

I demolished training shuttles times, and the recovery intra sets was greater increased and the feeling of DOMS became a distant memory. Sure there were days where I was sore, but I point that to a under-fed state and not being able to feed myself properly to recover. I did my better 300m shuttle time by 1/10th of a second coming down to a 43.40 pretty happy after smashing squats at 140kg x 5 sets x 2 reps and the accessory exercises for rehab.
    My power endurance increased dramatically with the ability to hit a ball harder for longer without that tired, gassed out feeling was remarkable. this area gets a 5/5 no questions asked.

Energy: I am gonna make this easy to read and give this 5/5 (I previously gave it a 1 because it is NON-STIM and we can't grade a 5/5 non-stim "energy" supplement.

Aggression: I apologise to my gf here, as I think she saw most of my aggression, both in the gym with ferocious and unrelenting intensity, and somewhat at home as the increase gym aggression and desire to be faster, stronger and fitter spurred me on (PEA also helped from the PX black hahah) and this rubbed through a lil' bit too much to my gf, but none the less, I was super duper pleased...this is not a bad thing. I guess that the extra hard training was increasing serum test levels and giving me that wicked aggression that we all love. 5/5.

Thermo: SWEAT LIKE A RICH MAN IN A BROTHEL with everything I am doing. just great 5/5

On a side note: BROKE EVERY PR but deadlifts when I did my back whilst dropping from 84kg to 82.3kg, 12% to 11% bf. PRETTY BLOODY AWESOME IF YOU ASK ME

As you can see, I thoroughly enjoyed this BETA TESTING and demand that FINAFLEX allow me to buy shares in this product because, I kid you not, this will be copied, and I urge you to patent this product.

badass team and great blokes. thanks for the enthusiasm and I feel that with a full 30 day supply, some bigger and stronger lifts were going to come.
    Awesome log, shows a fantasic amount of effing hard work you put in each and every day. A+++
    Well done
    Ps all good about aggression, no need to apologize for being pumped up
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Awesome log, shows a fantasic amount of effing hard work you put in each and every day. A+++
    Well done
    Ps all good about aggression, no need to apologize for being pumped up
    ^^what she said

we appreciate your effort and honest thoughts chris, very valued indeed, thanks!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%

Excellent Review Chris. I am trying to get Nutraplanet to hold my order to add Max Pump to it. Your review definitely helped me decide to move forward with buying.

Also, it's really dirt cheap based on all the reviews this product is getting.

Great job with the log !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

(ss = superset)

SS

Complex 1:

side bridge 4 x 30 secs

Awesome log bro, we appreciate the time and effort and those results are awesome too!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%

Thanks Steve. It really is a great product.

Fuey, I'm glad my review influenced you because not only will this increase anaerobic capacity, but betaine in any form has heath benefits. I'm just boggled that it is 1 ingredient.

I would def. use again and WOULD buy with own money. Such a simple supplement but the resuts show.

You guys should look at a partitioner. I am biased as I love my recompadrol and feel nothin beats it, but, with FinaFlex quality and R&D, I am sure it would be a massive success

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Excellent log and review Chris! Of course that is no surprise it is the reason you were chosen. You do great work. Very impressed with your progress and the PR's!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Man so stoked to get this going. I guess it will have to wait though, they are out of stock at the warehouse.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%

Its a hot seller. Well done Finaflex

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice review man.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.61%

Awesome review man. I like this simple formula. Can't believe nobody put this together before. So simple but so effective. Gonna be a lot of people rockin' the T-rex arms.
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%

Thanks guys.

Simplicity!!!!!*

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App