BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Glad to hear you are having some progress hopefully tomorrow is better for you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    I'm starting twist a bit better. Maybe its a slight pull. Hope so...the nuerofen seems to help somewhat

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Glad ur able to get some movement through it, hopefully a positive sign
    •   
       


  3. At physio.
    Small strain of erector spinae right side. 3 days max

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    At physio.
    Small strain of erector spinae right side. 3 days max

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Ouch ... Thats no good, lucky only a small strain tho...hope it feels better soon...

  5. yes, good to hear indeed
    these things are typically short-term aggravations, but can surely be extended by us guys who don't like to be put on the sidelines..rest up, let it heal and then get back to work!


    in other news:
    time to let you know what you been playing around with chris..

    Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Max Pump (120 Capsules): Discount Max Pump Supplements

    please continue your product run as you have been, feedback is still very important to us

    thanks!
    •   
       


  6. 3 days is fug all ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. MAX Pump will have you healed in 2 days, it is just that good. Okay don't quote me on that, just hyping the product...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. I want some fug...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. I'm glad its only a strain.

    I knew there was Betaine and a nitrate BUT FUGGGGG, never ever suspected that 1 ingredient lol.

    Well done guys.

    I'm gonna try and light jog tonight and see how I go. Will keep you posted

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Name:  ForumRunner_20130220_070929.png
Views: 31
Size:  394.1 KB

    This is just after having max pump wi

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. Name:  ForumRunner_20130220_070929.png
Views: 31
Size:  394.1 KB

    This is just after having max pump while laying down before breakfast...I think that's pretty FUKN SWEET lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. I see vienage
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 215"/>

    This is just after having max pump while laying down before breakfast...I think that's pretty FUKN SWEET lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Nice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I see vienage
    Just woke up and popped 4 caps. Betaine is a super supp in my opinion...

    Congrats on a successful product

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  15. E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Why it is the write up for the MAX PUMP AKA SuperSize Me pre workout. This sh!t will swell you up better than a month of McDonald's!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. I see what you did there Chris ^^^ lol

    Healthier too

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Why it is the write up for the MAX PUMP AKA SuperSize Me pre workout. This sh!t will swell you up better than a month of McDonald's!
    Haha nice

  19. Betaine Increases Squat Endurance


    A study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition examined the short-term effects of betaine supplementation in college-aged males. The researchers aimed to determine the effects of betaine supplementation on endurance, power, and fatigue rate during narious types of anaerobic exercise.

    There were 24 male college-aged subjects participating in the study. Half of the participants took a betaine supplement for 15 days, and the other half took a placebo for 15 days. The participants were put through a 2-day testing protocol before supplementation, at the halfway point, and during the last 2 days of supplementation. The testing protocol involved a variety of anaerobic exercises. Subjects performed a vertical jump test, a bench press "throw" power test, a set to failure of both squats and bench press using 75% of one rep maximum, and the Wingate power test.

    The group consuming the betaine supplement showed a significantly greater improvement in reps to failure with 75% of one rep maximum weight of the squat at the halfway point. At both the halfway point and the end point the group consuming betaine was able to perform more reps of the squat at at least 90% of peak power. The researchers conclude from their findings:

    "Two-weeks of betaine supplementation in active, college males appeared to improve muscle endurance of the squat exercise, and increase the quality of repetitions performed."

    It is odd how the subjects consuming betaine showed greater improvements in the squat but not the bench press. If this study had lasted longer, perhaps the betaine group would have shown an advantage on the bench press as well, and maybe even on the other tests. The fact that any difference at all was seen during this short 15-day study definitely shows promise for betaine as an ergogenic aid.

    *

    Source:

    Hoffman JR, Ratamess NA, Kang J, Rashti SL, & Faigenbaum AD. (2009). Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 6, 7.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. I just can't fathom why bench would not improve.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Influence of betaine consumption on strenuous running and sprinting in a hot environment.

    AuthorsArmstrong LE, et al. Show allJournal
    J Strength Cond Res. 2008 May;22(3):851-60. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e31816a6efb.

    Affiliation
    Human Performance Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, USA. [email protected]

    Abstract
    This investigation evaluated the effects of a nutritional supplement (the organic osmolyte betaine) in rehydration solutions, with and without carbohydrate and electrolytes. Ten male runners ((mean +/- SD) age, 20 +/- 2 years; weight, 70.6 +/- 6.8 kg; maximal aerobic power, 63.5 +/- 4.1 mL O2 x kg(-1) x min(-1)) dehydrated to -2.7% of body weight. They next rehydrated to -1.4% of body weight by consuming 1 L fluid during each of four experiments (double-blind, randomized, cross-over design): flavored, non-caloric water (W); W + 5 g x L(-1) betaine (W+B); 6% carbohydrate-electrolyte fluid (C); or C + 5 g x L(-1) betaine (C+B). Subjects then performed prolonged treadmill running (75 minutes at 65%Vo2max) plus a performance sprint to volitional exhaustion (3.1-3.8 minutes at 84%Vo2max) in an environmental chamber (31.1 degrees C, 88.0 degrees F). Only W versus W+B and C versus C+B statistical comparisons were germane to the research questions. Observations indicated that rehydration with fluids containing betaine resulted in significant differences (p < 0.05) of plasma volume, oxygen consumption, plasma lactate concentration, and thermal sensation. The present experiments did not support the use of betaine to improve sprint duration, but nonsignificant trends occurred when betaine trials were compared with non-betaine trials (mean C+B > C by 32 seconds, +16%; mean W+B > W by 38 seconds, +21%). We interpret the increases of both aerobic and anaerobic metabolism (C+B > C) to mean that further investigation of betaine as a nutritional supplement, using other types of exercise, is warranted.

    PMID18438230 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

    Related CitationsShow all
    The influence of a 6.5% carbohydrate-electrolyte solution on performance of prolonged intermittent high-intensity running at 30 degrees C.

    Short-term recovery from prolonged constant pace running in a warm environment: the effectiveness of a carbohydrate-electrolyte solution.
    Gastric emptying of fluids during variable-intensity running in the heat.

    No effect of 5% hypohydration on running economy of competitive runners at 23 degrees C.

    Voluntary fluid intake, hydration status, and aerobic performance of adolescent athletes in the heat.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Same. It is an under studied supplement.

    Need more testing. This beta test can attest to the increase is Bench

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Name:  ForumRunner_20130220_221554.png
Views: 53
Size:  401.4 KB

    What I look like on a 24/7 basis. Crazy...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. He he nice! So that's what u were taking the pic of... Lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    He he nice! So that's what u were taking the pic of... Lol
    Name:  9_1Comedian_Rodney_Dangerfield_1987.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  71.8 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Influence of betaine consumption on strenuous running and sprinting in a hot environment.

    AuthorsArmstrong LE, et al. Show allJournal
    J Strength Cond Res. 2008 May;22(3):851-60. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e31816a6efb.

    Affiliation
    Human Performance Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, USA. [email protected]

    Abstract
    This investigation evaluated the effects of a nutritional supplement (the organic osmolyte betaine) in rehydration solutions, with and without carbohydrate and electrolytes. Ten male runners ((mean +/- SD) age, 20 +/- 2 years; weight, 70.6 +/- 6.8 kg; maximal aerobic power, 63.5 +/- 4.1 mL O2 x kg(-1) x min(-1)) dehydrated to -2.7% of body weight. They next rehydrated to -1.4% of body weight by consuming 1 L fluid during each of four experiments (double-blind, randomized, cross-over design): flavored, non-caloric water (W); W + 5 g x L(-1) betaine (W+B); 6% carbohydrate-electrolyte fluid (C); or C + 5 g x L(-1) betaine (C+B). Subjects then performed prolonged treadmill running (75 minutes at 65%Vo2max) plus a performance sprint to volitional exhaustion (3.1-3.8 minutes at 84%Vo2max) in an environmental chamber (31.1 degrees C, 88.0 degrees F). Only W versus W+B and C versus C+B statistical comparisons were germane to the research questions. Observations indicated that rehydration with fluids containing betaine resulted in significant differences (p < 0.05) of plasma volume, oxygen consumption, plasma lactate concentration, and thermal sensation. The present experiments did not support the use of betaine to improve sprint duration, but nonsignificant trends occurred when betaine trials were compared with non-betaine trials (mean C+B > C by 32 seconds, +16%; mean W+B > W by 38 seconds, +21%). We interpret the increases of both aerobic and anaerobic metabolism (C+B > C) to mean that further investigation of betaine as a nutritional supplement, using other types of exercise, is warranted.

    PMID18438230 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

    Related CitationsShow all
    The influence of a 6.5% carbohydrate-electrolyte solution on performance of prolonged intermittent high-intensity running at 30 degrees C.

    Short-term recovery from prolonged constant pace running in a warm environment: the effectiveness of a carbohydrate-electrolyte solution.
    Gastric emptying of fluids during variable-intensity running in the heat.

    No effect of 5% hypohydration on running economy of competitive runners at 23 degrees C.

    Voluntary fluid intake, hydration status, and aerobic performance of adolescent athletes in the heat.
    interesting read!
    however, that is a slightly different variation, Dimethylglycine, which can be formed after trimethylglycine (betaine nitrate) loses one of its methyl donors
    still - i have long been a fan of betaine, and we appear to be just scratching the surface with this stuff

  27. Can you say how much nitrate is the product in terms of MG's?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Can you say how much nitrate is the product in terms of MG's?
    no sir
    3000mg trimethylglycine will be only disclosure

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no sir
    3000mg trimethylglycine will be only disclosure
    You mean 3000mg Betaine Nitrate.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    You mean 3000mg Betaine Nitrate.
    tmg is betaine analog, no3 means nitrated
    so however you want to read that
    yes i see i forgot to add the molecular notation. sry
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in