BETA - 01 - MAX PUMP-Can one handle such pump? (BETA LOGGING)

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Did not have my Max Pump today.

    Was going to train, then fell asleep exhausted.

    Back at it tomorrow morning...1 week with extra cricket match fitness hits me hard.

    What I have experienced thus far being halfway almost.

    Pump: 3/5- this is NOT what I train for. I do not do all the normal types of BBer training like drop sets. I focus on strength and sleek work with core and flexibility. I have had those pumps throughout some of my training days but not all the time.

    Endurance: 10/5 with yesterday's training being a testament to this. I was meant to knock out 5 300m at 82% max speed and knocked out 6 at 90% after a heavy squat and deadlift day. Remarkable.

    Energy: nil as it is non stim but the energy is endurance for me

    Aggression: I'm somewhat more aggressive now after the last log I ran with pure test and PCT Black. I am hornier and have that devil streak now and that spark fuels me on. The max pump helps me harness this better.

    Thermo: I'm always sweating and that's probably attributed to the PX black.

    Overall so far 8.5/10 (-1.5 for pump)

    The effects are definitely cumulative. One must take this continuously to truely appreciate the feeling.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Did not have my Max Pump today.
    Was going to train, then fell asleep exhausted.
    remember to take MAX PUMP on non-training days too!
    (even in your sleep will work..)

    Endurance: 10/5 with yesterday's training being a testament to this. I was meant to knock out 5 300m at 82% max speed and knocked out 6 at 90% after a heavy squat and deadlift day. Remarkable.

    Energy: nil as it is non stim but the energy is endurance for me
    nice way to translate that energy is MORE than simple stimmed-ness

    Aggression: I'm somewhat more aggressive now after the last log I ran with pure test and PCT Black. I am hornier and have that devil streak now and that spark fuels me on. The max pump helps me harness this better.


    Overall so far 8.5/10 (-1.5 for pump)
    interesting rating
    remember too - please keep on 1-5 scale!
    (you aussies are all over the place)

    The effects are definitely cumulative. One must take this continuously to truely appreciate the feeling.
    i offer very little in the way of feedback to you beta guys, but i will say this aspect does seem to be generally substantiated among all of you
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I can "play" around with timing to give my honest review.
    update on this flexibility

    in discussing some things with the creators, it has come to my attention that MAX PUMP can be taken either with or w/o food, per your preference, and based on individual reactions

    feel free to dose as you prefer, simply make note of such please, thanks

  4. Wel, its too good for just 5...
    ::

    Its really good. I did intend to take it after dinner before training, just fell aslepp

    :/
    Whoops.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. LOL
    no worries man

  6. Consensus seems to be that at first it's better for endurance than for pump. I am wondering if the pump will increase here.

  7. Well I'm doing low reps.
    When I did do more than 6reps of chest or arms, they went swole.

    I was carrying my lunch bag up the elevator this morning, looked at my arms, and my forearm front and back were drilled with veins...hectic.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. I was just commenting in Airborne's thread that his workouts were not designated for pump but the pump seems to be there.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Consensus seems to be that at first it's better for endurance than for pump. I am wondering if the pump will increase here.
    mmmm i don't know about that one brother..
    endurance aspect getting shining reviews everywhere; pump is getting its fair share of talk as well
    me - persoanlly i'm seeing/experiencing both in my training (and other times of day as well)

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I was carrying my lunch bag up the elevator this morning, looked at my arms, and my forearm front and back were drilled with veins...hectic.
    i spit my coffee out on "hectic"
    LOL

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    mmmm i don't know about that one brother..
    endurance aspect getting shining reviews everywhere; pump is getting its fair share of talk as well
    me - persoanlly i'm seeing/experiencing both in my training (and other times of day as well)

    i spit my coffee out on "hectic"
    LOL
    I couldbt think of any other out there word lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  11. Drilled veins being hectic. Awesome lol

  12. well...whatever I said about a small pump was WRONG

    TODAY:
    4X8 BB Bench Press at 80kg (worked up to 5 x 2 at 98kg)
    ss
    T bar Rows 4 x 8 at 40kg

    Complex 1:
    CG DB Press 3x5 x 30kg (each DB)
    ss
    cable rows: 3x5x 70kg (pr)****** (full plates + extra 20kg on top)
    ss
    Skull Crusher (ez bar) 3x5 x 40kg

    Complex 2:
    behind neck band resisted pull aparts 3 x 15 x green band
    ss
    side bridge 3/3
    ss
    band resisted ext rotations 3 x 15

    all I can say is WOW...
    JACKED AND STRONG AND SMASHED THE ENDURANCE

    I'll update tonight with cardio and cricket drills
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    well...whatever I said about a small pump was WRONG

    TODAY:
    4X8 BB Bench Press at 80kg (worked up to 5 x 2 at 98kg)
    ss
    T bar Rows 4 x 8 at 40kg

    Complex 1:
    CG DB Press 3x5 x 30kg (each DB)
    ss
    cable rows: 3x5x 70kg (pr)****** (full plates + extra 20kg on top)
    ss
    Skull Crusher (ez bar) 3x5 x 40kg

    Complex 2:
    behind neck band resisted pull aparts 3 x 15 x green band
    ss
    side bridge 3/3
    ss
    band resisted ext rotations 3 x 15

    all I can say is WOW...
    JACKED AND STRONG AND SMASHED THE ENDURANCE

    I'll update tonight with cardio and cricket drills
    Awesome stuff ; ur smashing it!

  14. Ooo.. the worm has turned ...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ooo.. the worm has turned ...
    Well, what can I say...today was up there with one of THE BEST ever workouts

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Well, what can I say...today was up there with one of THE BEST ever workouts
    WOW!

  17. Nothing new to report. Training shirt felt like a beach towel from net practice and fitness.

    Endurance is still creeping up. Veins becoming much more evident. Will post pics of my shoulder and arm day. Will get some great veinage then.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Can't wait till this comes out but we may have to do something about the stomach issues some are having.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Can't wait till this comes out but we may have to do something about the stomach issues some are having.
    Guess I'm lucky not to have any of them

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Guess I'm lucky not to have any of them
    doug must be worriying about it lol
    doesn't happen to everyone, seems like 50/50 to this point, and is very brief (like 5-10min) before passing

  21. I'm so going to buy this when its comes out and stack it with i2

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. BOOM! The PUMP has landed!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  23. Name:  ForumRunner_20130215_084856.png
Views: 49
Size:  395.7 KB

    Post workout.

    50g gluten free chicken schnitty
    100g small t bone steak
    150g veggies and some hot gluten free salsa.
    Small handful of nuts.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who eats at my desk
    multi-task is my life

  25. being a law student, I gotta be at work earlier, stay later and get things done.

    Put the hard yards in now, reap the rewards later.

    quae seminarvis metes
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    quae seminarvis metes
    indeed my friend
    was refreshing to brush off my latin, been awhile LOL

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed my friend
    was refreshing to brush off my latin, been awhile LOL
    Old school

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  28. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 951"/>

    Post workout.

    50g gluten free chicken schnitty
    100g small t bone steak
    150g veggies and some hot gluten free salsa.
    Small handful of nuts.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Yummmmmmmmmmm

  29. I never took Latin. Not a lot of people did when I went to school.

  30. I took it for one semester, was pretty cool. So do you have to look for something that specifically says no gluten on the label or how do you know for sure if not directly advertised as not containing gluten?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
  

  
 

Log in
Log in