PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Crazy focus.

    Snatch deads 3 x 10 x100kg
    SS
    Pendlay Row 3 x max 30 secs (15) x 50kg

    Assistance complex
    Cable row 3 x 10 x 40kg
    SS
    Chinese row 3 x 10 x 25kg each DB
    SS
    Alternating DB shrug 3 x 8 x 25kg each DB.

    Core
    Band pull aparts 3 x 10
    SS
    Cable rotation 3 x 8 each side x 13kg
    SS
    Med ball slam 3 x 12 x 8kg with full stretch and power slam
    SS
    Monster band walks x 10 up and 10 back
    SS
    Side bridge 2 x 3 x 20 secs

    10 x 20m sprints to finish at 100%. Taxing

    Super focused. Zoned in, sweating buckets.

    PX is shining now. It kinda took a back seat with all the benefits I felt from max pump, but, its in full force.

    I still have a crazy appetite which I would like to control more, but very very very happy this far.
    Pants feeling looser around lega after being freshly washed and been pissing a lot now so I guess I'm starting to drop that extra bloat or water.

    Keep em coming

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Crazy focus.

    Snatch deads 3 x 10 x100kg
    SS
    Pendlay Row 3 x max 30 secs (15) x 50kg

    Assistance complex
    Cable row 3 x 10 x 40kg
    SS
    Chinese row 3 x 10 x 25kg each DB
    SS
    Alternating DB shrug 3 x 8 x 25kg each DB.

    Core
    Band pull aparts 3 x 10
    SS
    Cable rotation 3 x 8 each side x 13kg
    SS
    Med ball slam 3 x 12 x 8kg with full stretch and power slam
    SS
    Monster band walks x 10 up and 10 back
    SS
    Side bridge 2 x 3 x 20 secs

    10 x 20m sprints to finish at 100%. Taxing

    Super focused. Zoned in, sweating buckets.

    PX is shining now. It kinda took a back seat with all the benefits I felt from max pump, but, its in full force.

    I still have a crazy appetite which I would like to control more, but very very very happy this far.
    Pants feeling looser around lega after being freshly washed and been pissing a lot now so I guess I'm starting to drop that extra bloat or water.

    Keep em coming

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    This sounds fantastic, awesome work! Proud of you

  3. PX gets pretty fuggin strong when it's working full force, keeps getting stronger for about 2 weeks and then there seem to be some additional spikes after that even. Can get you off guard.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
    •   
       


  4. Just wasn't feeling it today. No fluency, every movement felt like a I had to move the weight other than letting my body find that tempo to feel the movement.

    Not sure what it was.

    Going to go back to 1 cap pre. See how that treats me.

    Not blaming PX, just one of those days. First in a while.

    Moved some weight for reps, but missing that mind/muscle connection.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Just wasn't feeling it today. No fluency, every movement felt like a I had to move the weight other than letting my body find that tempo to feel the movement.

    Not sure what it was.

    Going to go back to 1 cap pre. See how that treats me.

    Not blaming PX, just one of those days. First in a while.

    Moved some weight for reps, but missing that mind/muscle connection.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Hope you're feeling ok, you always push for 110%, n that's what matters

  6. these poor days always happen, and out of the blue..
    when it's a minority issue tho - this is good thing!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    these poor days always happen, and out of the blue..
    when it's a minority issue tho - this is good thing!
    Yes it's a rarity for me but they happen and sometimes when you don't expect sometimes you can see it coming.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. I felt good yesterday doing my mobility work, after my main lifts, lost my mind/muscle connection

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  9. Re: PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Just wasn't feeling it today. No fluency, every movement felt like a I had to move the weight other than letting my body find that tempo to feel the movement.

    Not sure what it was.

    Going to go back to 1 cap pre. See how that treats me.

    Not blaming PX, just one of those days. First in a while.

    Moved some weight for reps, but missing that mind/muscle connection.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    I hate those days man. Sometimes no matter what your taking or how on point sleep or diet is, these days just happen.

    Hope it gets better bud.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Updates tomorrow arvo...time is flying by with class now...apologies

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. Intense workout out brother!! Give me some off that crazy focus!!

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Crazy focus.

    Snatch deads 3 x 10 x100kg
    SS
    Pendlay Row 3 x max 30 secs (15) x 50kg

    Assistance complex
    Cable row 3 x 10 x 40kg
    SS
    Chinese row 3 x 10 x 25kg each DB
    SS
    Alternating DB shrug 3 x 8 x 25kg each DB.

    Core
    Band pull aparts 3 x 10
    SS
    Cable rotation 3 x 8 each side x 13kg
    SS
    Med ball slam 3 x 12 x 8kg with full stretch and power slam
    SS
    Monster band walks x 10 up and 10 back
    SS
    Side bridge 2 x 3 x 20 secs

    10 x 20m sprints to finish at 100%. Taxing

    Super focused. Zoned in, sweating buckets.

    PX is shining now. It kinda took a back seat with all the benefits I felt from max pump, but, its in full force.

    I still have a crazy appetite which I would like to control more, but very very very happy this far.
    Pants feeling looser around lega after being freshly washed and been pissing a lot now so I guess I'm starting to drop that extra bloat or water.

    Keep em coming

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  12. I have had a very stressful week.

    I have not had that much caffeine so that has somewhat mitigated any cortisol (excess).

    The G8 has been a godsend this week especially with uni, training and family life...the stress that could have been there wasn't. I have had a deep sleep every night and I am glad I haven't built up tolerance yet.

    The PX black has been awesome. Sweaty as every training session ( i need to carry a second shirt with me during training).

    Focus is intense, and I dropped it down to 1 cap morning, 1 cap afternoon. This is my sweet spot...not too much stimulation, but enough to get me going.

    weight is still the sam, straight after a carb up, so, that means one thing, I am going to be leaner come Wednesday after I have flushed the excess water out.

    Played well yesterday, had lots of endurance. I'm almost out of PX black and about 4 serves of G8 left...let's just say, this review is gonna get lengthy!!!

    Strength is still up, and even more so on the snatch grip deads...my endurance is crazy with the plyometric assistance work (i.e band resisted push ups etc).
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. oh i thought that was the final review
    very good! and i agree with the 2 caps PX, suits me just fine and i have never gone above 1/1 dosing

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    oh i thought that was the final review
    very good! and i agree with the 2 caps PX, suits me just fine and i have never gone above 1/1 dosing
    Far from it man...it is worthy of more than that ;p

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  15. Re: PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)


    I thought I was superman and took a full scoop of G8 my first dose....slept through my alarm and was over an hour late for work. felt rested tho!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I thought I was superman and took a full scoop of G8 my first dose....slept through my alarm and was over an hour late for work. felt rested tho!
    Yep. I take half scoops now. My super sweet spot.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Snatch deads 4 x 6 x 130kg (2mins rest) PR right ere'
    (I used to be able to handle 130kg for 3 reps MAX, now, just pumping it out) so psyched!!!!
    SS
    Pendlay Row 5 x max in 10 secs (5 x 60kg PR)

    Assistance complex
    Cable row 2 x 18 x 35kg (full contraction and release)
    SS
    Chinese row 2 x 20 (EACH ARM) x 17.5kg each DB
    SS
    Alternating DB shrug 2 x 20 x 25kg each DB.

    Core
    Band pull aparts 2 x 10
    SS
    Cable rotation 2 x 10 each side x 13kg
    SS
    Med ball slam 2 x 15 x 8kg with full stretch and power slam
    SS
    Monster band walks x 10 up and 10 back x 2
    SS
    Side bridge 2 x 3 x 20 secs

    finished off with 4 x 300 shuttles in the training room (12 x 25m sprints x 4 = 300m) x 4 sets with 1 min rest in between...

    drenched is an understatement.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Snatch deads 4 x 6 x 130kg (2mins rest) PR right ere'
    (I used to be able to handle 130kg for 3 reps MAX, now, just pumping it out) so psyched!!!!
    SS
    Pendlay Row 5 x max in 10 secs (5 x 60kg PR)

    Assistance complex
    Cable row 2 x 18 x 35kg (full contraction and release)
    SS
    Chinese row 2 x 20 (EACH ARM) x 17.5kg each DB
    SS
    Alternating DB shrug 2 x 20 x 25kg each DB.

    Core
    Band pull aparts 2 x 10
    SS
    Cable rotation 2 x 10 each side x 13kg
    SS
    Med ball slam 2 x 15 x 8kg with full stretch and power slam
    SS
    Monster band walks x 10 up and 10 back x 2
    SS
    Side bridge 2 x 3 x 20 secs

    finished off with 4 x 300 shuttles in the training room (12 x 25m sprints x 4 = 300m) x 4 sets with 1 min rest in between...

    drenched is an understatement.
    This is freaking amazing, you're on fire!!!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    This is freaking amazing, you're on fire!!!!!!
    he's off the chain down under, for sure

  20. Name:  ForumRunner_20130312_093422.png
Views: 60
Size:  392.3 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130312_093441.png
Views: 57
Size:  373.9 KB

    Getting some nice cuts in the leg department

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  21. Re: PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20130312_093422.png
Views: 60
Size:  392.3 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130312_093441.png
Views: 57
Size:  373.9 KB

    Getting some nice cuts in the leg department

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Yeeaaaa budddyy!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. lookit dem wheelz mane!

  23. :::blush:

    hahah, thanks Steve.

    not bad...they are getting there, just wanna hit the upper thigh and make it slightly smaller (diet related) and I will be SET!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76 661"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76 662"/>

    Getting some nice cuts in the leg department

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Nice!!!!!

  25. another PR
    they just seem to roll in now. Yes my training is geared to be somewhat of an adaptation, but seriously, doing these PRs for sh!ts and giggles now!!!

    Inclune DB push press 4 x 6 x 30kg (each DB 67lb dbs)
    SS
    CG Bench Press 5 x max in 10 secs (70kg x 7 each round PR)

    Assistance

    Dips x BW x 2 x 18 (Brutal)
    SS
    Band resisted Push Ups 2 x BW x 20 (I could only manage 15 each set-I was fried)
    SS
    Skull crusher x 2 x 12 x 35kg

    Core Complex
    Scapula Dips x 2 x 15
    SS
    DB Flyes x 15kg x 2 x 6 (full stretch and almost tear like range to improve fiber strength at maximal elasticity)
    SS
    Prone Bridge x 80 secs x 2
    SS
    Sprawl Ball x 2 kg ball x 20 x 2

    finished off with another set of 300m shuttles with 1:30min rest in between...

    DRENCHED AGAIN, FOCUSED

    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING MY BODY-WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    another PR
    they just seem to roll in now. Yes my training is geared to be somewhat of an adaptation, but seriously, doing these PRs for sh!ts and giggles now!!!

    Inclune DB push press 4 x 6 x 30kg (each DB 67lb dbs)
    SS
    CG Bench Press 5 x max in 10 secs (70kg x 7 each round PR)

    Assistance
    Dips x BW x 2 x 18 (Brutal)
    SS
    Band resisted Push Ups 2 x BW x 20 (I could only manage 15 each set-I was fried)
    SS
    Skull crusher x 2 x 12 x 35kg

    Core Complex
    Scapula Dips x 2 x 15
    SS
    DB Flyes x 15kg x 2 x 6 (full stretch and almost tear like range to improve fiber strength at maximal elasticity)
    SS
    Prone Bridge x 80 secs x 2
    SS
    Sprawl Ball x 2 kg ball x 20 x 2

    finished off with another set of 300m shuttles with 1:30min rest in between...

    DRENCHED AGAIN, FOCUSED

    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING MY BODY-WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP
    You said it best . Amazing stuff

  27. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    another PR
    they just seem to roll in now. Yes my training is geared to be somewhat of an adaptation, but seriously, doing these PRs for sh!ts and giggles now!!!

    Inclune DB push press 4 x 6 x 30kg (each DB 67lb dbs)
    SS
    CG Bench Press 5 x max in 10 secs (70kg x 7 each round PR)

    Assistance

    Dips x BW x 2 x 18 (Brutal)
    SS
    Band resisted Push Ups 2 x BW x 20 (I could only manage 15 each set-I was fried)
    SS
    Skull crusher x 2 x 12 x 35kg

    Core Complex
    Scapula Dips x 2 x 15
    SS
    DB Flyes x 15kg x 2 x 6 (full stretch and almost tear like range to improve fiber strength at maximal elasticity)
    SS
    Prone Bridge x 80 secs x 2
    SS
    Sprawl Ball x 2 kg ball x 20 x 2

    finished off with another set of 300m shuttles with 1:30min rest in between...

    DRENCHED AGAIN, FOCUSED

    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING MY BODY-WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP
    Nice work man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. Hey Matt.

    Thanks bro

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. That's a nice chest and tri superset, might have to steal it off you and give it a shot! grats on the PR too man!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    That's a nice chest and tri superset, might have to steal it off you and give it a shot! grats on the PR too man!
    No probs. It is brutal... Thanks
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    That's a nice chest and tri superset, might have to steal it off you and give it a shot! grats on the PR too man!
    He's a pretty remarkable guy hey? Works his ass off! And inspires me to do the same
  32. Re: PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    another PR
    they just seem to roll in now. Yes my training is geared to be somewhat of an adaptation, but seriously, doing these PRs for sh!ts and giggles now!!!

    Inclune DB push press 4 x 6 x 30kg (each DB 67lb dbs)
    SS
    CG Bench Press 5 x max in 10 secs (70kg x 7 each round PR)

    Assistance

    Dips x BW x 2 x 18 (Brutal)
    SS
    Band resisted Push Ups 2 x BW x 20 (I could only manage 15 each set-I was fried)
    SS
    Skull crusher x 2 x 12 x 35kg

    Core Complex
    Scapula Dips x 2 x 15
    SS
    DB Flyes x 15kg x 2 x 6 (full stretch and almost tear like range to improve fiber strength at maximal elasticity)
    SS
    Prone Bridge x 80 secs x 2
    SS
    Sprawl Ball x 2 kg ball x 20 x 2

    finished off with another set of 300m shuttles with 1:30min rest in between...

    DRENCHED AGAIN, FOCUSED

    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING MY BODY-WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP

    I love that quote!! Keep killing it bro your doing great.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  33. Great workout Congrats on all the PR's. Nice mini review!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  34. Uh oh another PR geese man you got enough Pr's to pass my way??? lol Seriously though your killing it brother makes me happy!

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    another PR
    they just seem to roll in now. Yes my training is geared to be somewhat of an adaptation, but seriously, doing these PRs for sh!ts and giggles now!!!

    Inclune DB push press 4 x 6 x 30kg (each DB 67lb dbs)
    SS
    CG Bench Press 5 x max in 10 secs (70kg x 7 each round PR)

    Assistance

    Dips x BW x 2 x 18 (Brutal)
    SS
    Band resisted Push Ups 2 x BW x 20 (I could only manage 15 each set-I was fried)
    SS
    Skull crusher x 2 x 12 x 35kg

    Core Complex
    Scapula Dips x 2 x 15
    SS
    DB Flyes x 15kg x 2 x 6 (full stretch and almost tear like range to improve fiber strength at maximal elasticity)
    SS
    Prone Bridge x 80 secs x 2
    SS
    Sprawl Ball x 2 kg ball x 20 x 2

    finished off with another set of 300m shuttles with 1:30min rest in between...

    DRENCHED AGAIN, FOCUSED

    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING MY BODY-WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  35. I am late but I am in... Can't wait to start logging again.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I am late but I am in... Can't wait to start logging again.

    Glad to see you back bro
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I am late but I am in... Can't wait to start logging again.
    Its an amazing log to follow!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post

    Its an amazing log to follow!
    I can see. That G8 should be nocking him out. Lol
  39. Re: PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)


    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I can see. That G8 should be nocking him out. Lol
    Does wonders for me at half a scoop.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  40. I'm sleeping through, no wake up
    10.30pm to 5.45am, no alarm needed
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  

  
 

Log in
Log in