PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I'm up to 83.5 but leaner...puzzled?
    that would be called muscle accrual

2. So I'm recomping.

Hmmmm. Interesting...

::::

How was time away Steve?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How was time away Steve?
    i wish i could say it was restful
    was good time down there tho, great meeting everybody and learning more about the company
    i continue to be impressed with these guys!

4. Nice bro

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. Very worn out today...bout to have my G8 then bed.
    Ended up falling asleep after dinner. Had 3 cups berries cause I was tired and needed some fuel but just died.

Training everyday takes a toll...but will be refreshed tomorrow

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i wish i could say it was restful
    was good time down there tho, great meeting everybody and learning more about the company
    i continue to be impressed with these guys!
    That's good to hear...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. Rest is juat as important as all ohter aspects of your training, there is only so long you can go every day.

8. Just took my g8, feeling smooth.
    Great workouts, sweating like a pig on a spit.

Dosing 2 Px preworkout and 1 pre lunch.

Have my air set to 21 degrees celcius and still warm lol...

Super impressed with the focus blend.
    I would also advise that this and Alc+Cla stacked would be the bees knees.

Alcar with pea, irisinxd and yohimbine would be a force worth reckoning with. Great stuff.

I still have some appetite so I can maintain energy and still cut kcals.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

9. you are hitting all the nice products for a very effective recipe there, chris
    PX and ALC+CLA..
    some Ignite2 + MAX PUMP for preWO..
    G8 before bed to calm things down and encourage restful, muscle-recovering sleep..

do you work for us, or what?
    good stuff

10. I'm plenty hungry come eatin time....

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you are hitting all the nice products for a very effective recipe there, chris
    PX and ALC+CLA..
    some Ignite2 + MAX PUMP for preWO..
    G8 before bed to calm things down and encourage restful, muscle-recovering sleep..

do you work for us, or what?
    good stuff
    Just know what works.
    I wanted to comment how max pump would work with i2. Synergistic.

I also know that aav2 would work well with px black.

Some serious stacking options there

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

12. My 1st day-after running G8, work shift is 3pm-midnight so took it right after work (approx-00:30) Started off with a full scoop. Approx 1 hour later I felt totally relaxed and at ease - (I do suffer from anxiety and insomnia so I believe this sup helped me out) It took about 2 hours to put me out.. Woke up around Noon- felt an almost un-describable feeling i never felt before- a mix of : disorientated and dizzy. Had my normal Pre-wokout shake (Oatmeal, peanut butter, Whey Protein) Hit the gym around 2:30 pm. All I have to say I felt extremely strong, I didnt want to rest long between sets for Deadlifts , and kept looking for extra exercises to add. I dont know if G8 had anything to do with it, I also feel in a spectacular positive mood. I have mixed feeling so far..Thinking I am going to run it at half a scoop tonight Or perhaps take Dreamweaver's suggestion and run it just 3 times a week.

13. Quote Originally Posted by brutostronzo View Post
    My 1st day-after running G8, work shift is 3pm-midnight so took it right after work (approx-00:30) Started off with a full scoop. Approx 1 hour later I felt totally relaxed and at ease - (I do suffer from anxiety and insomnia so I believe this sup helped me out) It took about 2 hours to put me out.. Woke up around Noon- felt an almost un-describable feeling i never felt before- a mix of : disorientated and dizzy. Had my normal Pre-wokout shake (Oatmeal, peanut butter, Whey Protein) Hit the gym around 2:30 pm. All I have to say I felt extremely strong, I didnt want to rest long between sets for Deadlifts , and kept looking for extra exercises to add. I dont know if G8 had anything to do with it, I also feel in a spectacular positive mood. I have mixed feeling so far..Thinking I am going to run it at half a scoop tonight Or perhaps take Dreamweaver's suggestion and run it just 3 times a week.
    nice feedback
    me - i like 5on/2off dosing scheme, then 4-week total break after 8-12 weeks of use
    works well for me

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice feedback
    me - i like 5on/2off dosing scheme, then 4-week total break after 8-12 weeks of use
    works well for me

Very nice- Thanks for the feedback!- I will have to give that one a try. Or my other solution I was contemplating was to alternate G8 one night and GABA the next, We'll see how I feel after dosing at .05 scoop tonight

15. Excellent on the lean mass gains Chris! As far as maximizing G8's GH benefits you would get more out of using it on a 5 on 2 off, you will get used to the part that got you disoriented pretty quickly but 2/3 scoop is all I really ever do now. If trying to make one bottle of G* last longer I can see doing it 3 times a week or just using it for the benefit of better sleep and recovery a few times a week. However the more days a week you have levels high without attenuating to the GH stimulation the better. The practice of 5 on 2 off has been a staple in running GH products for max benefit and minimum attentuation for quite a while.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

16. Good updates!! Pass me some of the sweating effect lol I need to swear a whole person out.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Just took my g8, feeling smooth.
    Great workouts, sweating like a pig on a spit.

Dosing 2 Px preworkout and 1 pre lunch.

Have my air set to 21 degrees celcius and still warm lol...

Super impressed with the focus blend.
    I would also advise that this and Alc+Cla stacked would be the bees knees.

Alcar with pea, irisinxd and yohimbine would be a force worth reckoning with. Great stuff.

I still have some appetite so I can maintain energy and still cut kcals.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent on the lean mass gains Chris! As far as maximizing G8's GH benefits you would get more out of using it on a 5 on 2 off, you will get used to the part that got you disoriented pretty quickly but 2/3 scoop is all I really ever do now. If trying to make one bottle of G* last longer I can see doing it 3 times a week or just using it for the benefit of better sleep and recovery a few times a week. However the more days a week you have levels high without attenuating to the GH stimulation the better. The practice of 5 on 2 off has been a staple in running GH products for max benefit and minimum attentuation for quite a while.

Cool, I figured as such that Disorientation would eventually dissipate . I totally agree with keeping GH level's sustained and will give the 5day on-2Off a go with the 2/3 dose. Thanks everyone for the great feedback!

18. Its a pretty intense product.
    I am having sleep I haven't had in years.

I still take half a scoop, any more and I get a hard to breathe, dizzy feeling.

I'm glad I have this in my arsenal.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Its a pretty intense product.
    I am having sleep I haven't had in years.

I still take half a scoop, any more and I get a hard to breathe, dizzy feeling.

I'm glad I have this in my arsenal.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Yes that is the sides for these types of products. One time a took my G8 and went and did like 18 wheel of death, It almost came true, I just about died.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes that is the sides for these types of products. One time a took my G8 and went and did like 18 wheel of death, It almost came true, I just about died.
    Yea I can definitely see an issue with Wheel of death and G8 being a scary experience, lol .. But yea just went with 1/2 scoop and today Im good to go, no disorientation, no cloudiness, not feeling anything negative, woke up feeling charged! otw to hit the iron!

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yea I can definitely see an issue with Wheel of death and G8 being a scary experience, lol .. But yea just went with 1/2 scoop last night and today I was good to go, no disorientation, no cloudiness, not feeling anything negative, woke up feeling soooooo charged! Just got back from the gym and I feel awesome! My workout was BADA$$, I dont think this is placebo effect my skin is starting to feel really tight, and the pump i got was amazing... Cleans with 225 felt like nothing & skull crushers with the Olympic bar with 2 Big wheels on each side were not a bad perk either Glad I decided to give this stuff a 2nd go with all the great suggestions out there cant wait to see what this stuff does into weeks 2 & 3..

22. it is pretty good stuff man.

I wake up and feel refreshed.

Has ANYONE done 1/3 or 1/2 scoop post workout and a further 1/3 or 1/2 scoop pre bed?

Cortisol mitigation?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    it is pretty good stuff man.

Has ANYONE done 1/3 or 1/2 scoop post workout and a further 1/3 or 1/2 scoop pre bed?

Cortisol mitigation?
    i mean it could be done during the day (i have), but postWO you would have to avoid carbs, actually food in general
    personally, i think bedtime is all you need - unless you are using for relaxation during day

24. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    it is pretty good stuff man.

Cortisol mitigation?
    Very good question, I would be very interested to the results of that one as well... The container's instructions read not to exceed a full scoop in any 24hour interval -So I would think 1/2 scoop POST workout, then 1/2 scoop at bedtime would yield some pretty impressive results! My only thought would be POST workout if you had stuff to do you may feel like going to bed

25. I can avoid eating for half hour after.

I don't believe in the dogmatic "anabolic window". If I'm hungry ill eat but if not, ill have some BCAAs.
    Ill eat when hungry lol but will get my 4 meals in

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

26. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I can avoid eating for half hour after.
    try it
    let me know what you think
    i don't preach anabolic window, but do enjoy the way my feedings (ie carbs/fats) are aligned thruout the day, and i enjoy eating following training..we have different goals in mind tho, i understand
  27. Re: PX and G8: THE NEW PLATEAU BREAKER (sponsored)

Half a scoop of G8 gave me one of the best nights of sleep ever, i woke up feeling refreshed without the drowsy feeling which surprised me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

28. t'is a great product...beats the boring old melatonin...

i notice my sleep cycles seem deeper, not that I can know at that time, but when waking up, im not groggy, i'm eagar to get up, my body feels good (providing I have fed and watered myself properly).

tonight is my dinner date with Kelley so we are going buffet but gonna stick to a clean meal but just a LOT OF IT lol...leptin reset
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

29. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    t'is a great product...beats the boring old melatonin...

i notice my sleep cycles seem deeper, not that I can know at that time, but when waking up, im not groggy, i'm eagar to get up, my body feels good (providing I have fed and watered myself properly).

tonight is my dinner date with Kelley so we are going buffet but gonna stick to a clean meal but just a LOT OF IT lol...leptin reset
    ...glad ur sleeping well, n can't wait till tonight....*mouth waters* lol

30. I had some apple crumble pie...so tasty...couldn't help it. Haven't had a cheat meal in almost 3 weeks. Think I earnt it lol

Name:  ForumRunner_20130215_204323.png
Views: 43
Size:  361.7 KB

So tasty

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •