First cycle! - Andro 1

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Gonna be my first cycle fellas so I might as well start a log. 5'7 152lbs 26 years old.

Gonna run andro 1 at 4 caps a day...maybe try to bump it to 6 after a week or two.

Pct is looking like this
Revolution black
Erase pro
Finaflex pure test
Milk thistle

Wanna play it on the safe side ssince it's my first time

Let me know if it's too much. Thanks guys

Anthony

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first. Kill this cycle.

When I ran 1Andro I took 1 cap Revolution at night. Also are you taking 2 caps 1Alpha in morning and 2 more 12 hours later?

How many weeks are you running this? Can I ask your age and goals?

Would be happy to help with questions. I'm not a rep just a user.

This was my log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/216907-52-year-old.html

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Thanks man, hoping for the best. I just ordered so should be getting it the end of the week! I'm 26 and looking to gain some size while staying lean. Got 2 bottles instead of just a 4 week cycle

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, missed your age in first post. Lol

So, if you plan to run 4 caps per day then two bottles at 60 caps per bottle will get you through 30 days (2 bottles x 60 caps = 120 caps divided by 4 caps= 30 days). You might want to run this for 6 weeks?

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Lol very true. As far as my pct goes...does it look ok? Any help is appreciated

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol very true. As far as my pct goes...does it look ok? Any help is appreciated
Sorry. This is a question for a Finaflex rep.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
PCT is a little overkill but do what makes you feel safe. My PCT was 30 days of Revolution at 2 caps per day plus 6 caps per day of Pure Test for 40 days.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing and wondering if that's a bad thing? Think I should just keep erase aside for emergency?...since I've heard have a SERM on hand just in case

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking the same thing and wondering if that's a bad thing? Think I should just keep erase aside for emergency?...since I've heard have a SERM on hand just in case
Sorry. This is a question for a Finaflex rep.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I can not say for sure but erase pro and revo will cause alot of joint discomfort. The revo is strong then many think so I think the EP might be overkill. You might want to lay it out like this with the andro 2/3/4/4 start with 2 caps for 1 week, 3 for the 2nd week and finish with 4 for as much as you have. Always split dose the andro. I'm not positive on the need of split dosing the Revo. I ran 1 on cycle before bed and then 2 PCT before bed. The reps can chime in on this.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you decided to fire up a log to, awesome.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
your pct looks fine
both PCT Black and Erase can be used if you desire, both may not be needed however

fyi - erase is not a SERM
there is no otc SERM, for technicalities sake

kenpo - PCT Black while on cycle may have been a valid option for you individually (age/preference/etc), but please stop advising ppl use this while on cycle
this product should only be used on cycle if needed, and only if elevated estrogen presents issues (lowered libido/gyno-like symptoms etc)..is not mandatory by any means
i see this is causing confusion on the boards, so we need to eliminate this as an advised adjunct
thank you

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it. Sorry for the confusion for this young person.

For my being 52 the Revolution while on cycle is just for prostrate and liver health then due to my age. Makes more sense now. Live and learn and pass it on.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be my first cycle fellas so I might as well start a log. 5'7 152lbs 26 years old.

Gonna run andro 1 at 4 caps a day...maybe try to bump it to 6 after a week or two.

Pct is looking like this
Revolution black
Erase pro
Finaflex pure test
Milk thistle

Wanna play it on the safe side ssince it's my first time

Let me know if it's too much. Thanks guys

Anthony
There is milk thistle and erase in PCT black

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys I really appreciate all the help I've been getting! Just got my stuff today. Now it's hitting me...I'm really anxious/nervous now lol. Never thought I would go down this road but here I am lol.