Stack 1-Alpha and 550xd

HaydenW

Awards
What would be the best order and quantities to take these two products? Or is 1-Andro more optimal with 550xd? For PCT obviously using Finaflex and pure test? But how long should I run it for being most optimal? I just do well having everything laid out and seeing what all needs to be purchased. Ive done my research just like to get a second opinion.

Thank you!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we can help you sure Hayden - off the top, welcome to the forum! :wavey:

either 1-andro or 1-alpha can be stacked with 550XD, depending on preference/experience..
1-alpha is simply a more powerful version of 1-andro, the latter being better for beginners

generically, follow dosing guidelines on bottle; again this can be based on experience/preference/goals

PCT Black was created to be the perfect compliment to these products, and yes you can run Pure Test along with it as well
typically you would run PCT Black for 4 weeks..the Pure Test, you can start that in the last couple days prior to pct, run thru pct, and continue on after for another couple weeks if you wish (optimal imo)

anything other than that, we would need more specifics from you to advise ie age/goals/experience etc

feel free to ask any questions, and best to you in your cycle! :)

HaydenW

Awards
25 years old, Looking to gain some muscle mass and hopefully shed some body fat! I had some issues that I ended up just letting myself go and not lifting for months and eating garbage. Past 3 months my nurtition has been on key and so has training. So now im interested in adding the edge. I ran 1-andro for a cycle and got good strength gains but no so much mass gains. Overall ive got about 5 years of experience under me but as I stated before I let me self go quite a bit :p But I am knowledgeable and can read my body.

If I was to run 550 and alpha together at the same time. Would I still following the recommended bottle dosage for 6-8 weeks? And on the 8th week start with Pure test then end of that week start my PCT for 4 weeks while continuing the Pure Test?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well, that was good & specific, thx
the whole gain muscle/shed bodyfat theme is a common goal for all..reality is, unless everything (not just supps but training/diet etc) is on point, this is very difficult (but not impossible) to achieve
with that in mind, we have some options here..

1- you could run the straight stack for 6-8 weeks, starting with lower dosing recs and advancing to upper dosing specs once acclimated
2 - you could run the 1-alpha solo for awhile (~3 weeks), upper range dosing, then bridge into both 1-alpha (still upper range dosing) and 550XD (lower range dosing, another 3 weeks)..then, drop the 1-alpha and go with standalone upper range dosing of 550XD (2 weeks); or
3 - you could run 1-alpha+550xd from the gate (lower dosing), increase to upper range dosing ~week 3-4, then ~week 6 slide into a combo of 550XD and epiV -- epiV would give the "final" end stage cut mode to clean up any leftover excess you wish to elimiminate

you could do any of these choices, for 6 weeks..or 8 weeks if you choose
if going 8 weeks, then yes i'd start the Pure Test in that final week to kick start the natty test production, then roll it with PCT Black for 4 weeks, then run PureTest solo for another 2 weeks (do same following 6 week cycle as well); if going only 4 weeks, then starting PureTest w/ PCT Black in pct is fine

really some pretty versatile compounds you are using here, can do a lot of different things

HaydenW

Awards
Thank you for the great information. So would just one bottle of each be enough?

1-Alpha
550xd
PCT Revolution
Pure Test
(Optional) Epi V

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
simply take the # of caps provided in each bottle, and divide by what you woud like to take daily = duration of each bottle

each bottle, if dosed at the minimum recommendations, will provide for 30 days use, with no overlap/bridging

altho you surely can use min dosing if you wish, keep in mind we advise most of products be used for 40-60 day period for best results - which would require minimum 2 bottles

HaydenW

Awards
When I look into this type of stuff and add all of the cost. Other then the side effects chances of actual "gear" how does any of this compare? Other than it having mild to no side effects?

Although I understand these are all conversions. From my understanding this is the main conversion in 1-Alpha?

"17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (1-testosterone) is a potent androgen with anabolic properties."

"Since the begining of the year 2005, the use of steroid precursors (prohormones) is illegal in the United States; nevertheless, there is still an enormous abuse of such substances. One of the most frequently misused steroids, often declared to be a prohormone, is 1-testosterone (17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one, 1-Testo). In this study, we have characterised molecular mechanisms of its action, determined its tissue specific androgenic and anabolic potency and investigated potential adverse effects. 1-Testo binds highly selective to the androgen receptor (AR) and has a high potency to stimulate AR dependent transactivation. In vivo an equimolar dose of 1-Testo has the same potency to stimulate the growth of the prostate, the seminal vesicles and the androgen sensitive levator ani muscle as the reference compound testosterone propionate (TP). Administration of 1-Testo, in contrast to TP, results in a significant increase of liver weight. Our results demonstrate that 1-Testo, even without being metabolised, is a very potent androgen. It binds selectively to the AR and transactivates AR dependent reporter genes. In vivo it has a high androgenic and anabolic potency and increases liver weight. In summary 1-Testo can be characterised as a typical anabolic steroid. It has to be assumed that consumption of this substance is associated with adverse side effects typical for this class of compounds. Therefore, a strict control of its ban is essential."

Found this on a website. :wink1:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i do not understand what you are asking?
you are comparing an oral product to an illegal injetable??
and also to illegal oral compounds?

i am at a loss

the original "delta ones" were 1-test (the compound you quote above) and 1-AD compounds (androstenedione and androstenediol)..these are now illegal banned substances

1-androsterone (our compound), which is a two-step conversion, ia safer, milder, yet still powerful, and legal
as a DHEA analog, its unique structure makes it much less susceptible to phase II metabolism (which normally would eat up other 2-step precursors as DHEA)..the pharmokinetics are tried and true

our product also uses DHB (bergamottin) which is a pharmaceutical grade anabolic amplifier, making this stronger yet

so again - you get the best of both worlds (safety + effectiveness), at a nice affordable cost

i do not know what else i can tell you..
you said at the outset you had "done your research"..perhaps you should look at more relevant literature and educate further prior to making any decisions

whatever the "wink" is at the bottom of your message, i do not understand that one either

take care

HaydenW

Awards
i do not understand what you are asking?
you are comparing an oral product to an illegal injetable??
and also to illegal oral compounds?

i am at a loss

the original "delta ones" were 1-test (the compound you quote above) and 1-AD compounds (androstenedione and androstenediol)..these are now illegal banned substances

1-androsterone (our compound), which is a two-step conversion, ia safer, milder, yet still powerful, and legal
as a DHEA analog, its unique structure makes it much less susceptible to phase II metabolism (which normally would eat up other 2-step precursors as DHEA)..the pharmokinetics are tried and true

our product also uses DHB (bergamottin) which is a pharmaceutical grade anabolic amplifier, making this stronger yet

so again - you get the best of both worlds (safety + effectiveness), at a nice affordable cost

i do not know what else i can tell you..
you said at the outset you had "done your research"..perhaps you should look at more relevant literature and educate further prior to making any decisions

whatever the "wink" is at the bottom of your message, i do not understand that one either

take care
Well it was more of a comparison on how these new conversions have actually put out in terms of results. I understand the products are legal and as looking at the compounds and doing research on them that was just one of the topics that was brought up on another forum that I wanted to get the insight from finaflex reps and whomever else felt like throwing there insight in. Also the wink was not intentional it meant to be normal smiley haha.

Thanks for the information! After looking at a lot of logs on here I've seen people having better results running the 1-alpha or (Anrdo) for the first 3-4 weeks then bridging into the 550 as it is known more for recomp. Which makes more sense when looking at the grand scheme of things.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i understand now what you meant
yes you can look at it as 1-androsterone being based of the original "delta one" platform - yet different
the products, when uesd correctly as part of a well-balanced approach, can provide some outstanding results for sure
yes, we have some logs available for reference, if you are looking for consumer feedback
glad to help

HaydenW

Awards
One more question, I've seen in multiple logs that some people use PWO and some do not. I know on 1 andro I started experiencing lower back pumps pretty bad.. But nothing so severe that I would want to put my PWO down :naughty: I workout in the mornings, normally fasted due to the time it takes for my high carb preworkout meal to settle.. just more convenient. I also train better fasted because I'm in this animal type mindset! So is it safe to use on 1-alpha? I love my coffee.. :( But would decaf be okay?

Just like to get another opinion as always! About to put my order in for two bottles of 1-Alpha and PCT Black with Pure Test. I believe I'm gonna run 1-alpha solo at first and see how I feel dont want to overwhelm my system!

Thanks!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
a PWO - you are referring to a preworkout product?
no worries with using any of these prohormones with a preworkout, there is no contraindication you should be aware of
caffeine, yohimbine, whatever stim you would like, go for it

altho the andro/alpha/550xd series advise taking with a fat-containing meal, you can even take these preWO on empty stomach if you like for your first dose, to accommodate your workout schedule as it is..simply take following dose in day w/ food
fats will aid in the absorption, but in general if you have fats suitable fats in your diet, you should be fine
i have run these on empty stomach (fasted training upon rising) myself, no problem

HaydenW

Awards
a PWO - you are referring to a preworkout product?
no worries with using any of these prohormones with a preworkout, there is no contraindication you should be aware of
caffeine, yohimbine, whatever stim you would like, go for it

altho the andro/alpha/550xd series advise taking with a fat-containing meal, you can even take these preWO on empty stomach if you like for your first dose, to accommodate your workout schedule as it is..simply take following dose in day w/ food
fats will aid in the absorption, but in general if you have fats suitable fats in your diet, you should be fine
i have run these on empty stomach (fasted training upon rising) myself, no problem
Thanks brother.. Glad you reps are knowledgeable and fast! But yes I was in fact referring to pre workouts. Glad to hear that because 5am training without my pre workout some days is very hard! Haha