FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is just a taste, not gonna say what is in it yet, ingredients have yet to be finalized, but it is not a PH and has zero stims, is a pre-workout pump product called "MAX PUMP"!!!

Before:

After:

*These pictures were taken 2hrs apart after taking "MAX PUMP" and after working out!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
* Damn I'm glad I got a hair-cut since then, LoL!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the profile be released in this thread?
Yes it will, just as soon as it is ready, we will also be having reviews from 10 hand chosen A&M members to try out this new Beta Product, coming very soon!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Damn... In for more goodness.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vascularity really jumps out.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yes it will, just as soon as it is ready, we will also be having reviews from 10 hand chosen A&M members to try out this new Beta Product, coming very soon!
I'm so in on this.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a pump Doc! Holy Fug (thanks DW for corrupting my cursing. Lol). I'm in for that pump!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So excited!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scotty doc the beast! Looking jacked bro.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
So once we sign it were do you want it to go just the email on the form?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Sent :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something big this way comes!

Sent.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI for all you BETA TESTERS... Even though our product will normally come with 120 caps lasting 30 days, our beta testers will receive 60 caps to be taken for 15 days as a trial run and will rate the product as follows: 1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)
... How much do you like this product???

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to get a hold of this stuff baby!!!! We also need to find Al a pair of shorts for the house... Jus Sayin!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That difference on the pump is absolutely ridiculous. I am stoked about this product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
FYI for all you BETA TESTERS... Even though our product will normally come with 120 caps lasting 30 days, our beta testers will receive 60 caps to be taken for 15 days as a trial run and will rate the product as follows: 1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)
... How much do you like this product???
Hm...it will be interesting to see how this pans out. Al is a seasoned veteran of the sport, and a master in transformations...I wonder what everyone else's results will be like :D.

I specially like the fact that it is capped actually, been looking for a convenient Pre-workout in a capped manner!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does one apply for beta testing? Will testers know formula prior to testing?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
How does one apply for beta testing? Will testers know formula prior to testing?
1 - beta testers have already been chosen (was not a public offer)
2 - no, only what is NOT in it (no stims/creatine etc)

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
1 - beta testers have already been chosen (was not a public offer)
2 - no, only what is NOT in it (no stims/creatine etc)
So I'm guessing the testers already know who they are?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Bummer

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Attached is the waiver form we need signed by all contestants.
Not sure if I can sign this. You don't ask for my first born!

:18:

Can't wait to see what the testers feedback and results look like.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That difference on the pump is absolutely ridiculous. I am stoked about this product.
Did he say 2 hours later ? Think what this means for our stage pump. We can pump up then rest for the posing.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did he say 2 hours later ? Think what this means for our stage pump. We can pump up then rest for the posing.
I did say 2hrs later and guys let me tell you, that achy/muscle fatique feeling you get after you blast a muscle group that usually only lasts for like 30 mins after a workout, it lasted hours along with the pump, but surprisingly... no soreness the next day. I've been on it for a week and if I had to rate this product right now following my own criteria this is what I have to say...

1) Vascularity/Pump (5/5) - With the addition of CREATRONA it is a 7/5 (skin-splitting, did that today... WOW)
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (5/5) -
I did more sets for more reps, Score...
3) Muscle Strength (4/5) -
Hard to be fair and perfectly accurate on this one to be honest, as everyone knows... I am in it for the reps and the burn, so from above, it definitely gave me that muscle endurance/stamina, but true strength, I'll have to give it a 4/5 and leave that category for someone who lifts really heavy (just being honest).
4) Overall Physical Performance (4/5) - OK, again to be 100% honest and fair, I would have to have given this product a 5/5 on both endurance/stamina & muscle strength in order to give it a 5/5 on overall physical performance and I am not the right person to judge the Muscle Strength category of this product.
5) Overall Opinion of Product (4.5)
... How much do you like this product??? (I Love this product as much as I love and brag about CREATRONA, and as mentioned above... mixing the two is absolutely SICK!!!) On a personal note, I truly give this product a 5/5 rating because it was a 5/5 in the categories that matter to me (Pump/Vascularity & Endurance/Stamina)

In the words of Arnold... "It's all about the Pump... It's like Cumming!"

I think this product is a Home-Run... I don't care if you lift heavy, light for high reps like me, cross-fit, any sport where you are trying to enhance your body with quality muscle tone and sparing the water retention, bloat, or fat... then this is the product for you! But hey, don't just trust me, won't be but a couple of weeks and you'll hear 10 additional (non FINAFLEX Rep) opinions on this new Beta Product we are calling "MAX PUMP"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did say 2hrs later and guys let me tell you, that achy/muscle fatique feeling you get after you blast a muscle group that usually only lasts for like 30 mins after a workout, it lasted hours along with the pump, but surprisingly... no soreness the next day. I've been on it for a week and if I had to rate this product right now following my own criteria this is what I have to say...

1) Vascularity/Pump (5/5) - With the addition of CREATRONA it is a 7/5 (skin-splitting, did that today... WOW)
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (5/5) -
I did more sets for more reps, Score...
3) Muscle Strength (4/5) -
Hard to be fair and perfectly accurate on this one to be honest, as everyone knows... I am in it for the reps and the burn, so from above, it definitely gave me that muscle endurance/stamina, but true strength, I'll have to give it a 4/5 and leave that category for someone who lifts really heavy (just being honest).
4) Overall Physical Performance (4/5) - OK, again to be 100% honest and fair, I would have to have given this product a 5/5 on both endurance/stamina & muscle strength in order to give it a 5/5 on overall physical performance and I am not the right person to judge the Muscle Strength category of this product.
5) Overall Opinion of Product (4.5)
... How much do you like this product??? (I Love this product as much as I love and brag about CREATRONA, and as mentioned above... mixing the two is absolutely SICK!!!) On a personal note, I truly give this product a 5/5 rating because it was a 5/5 in the categories that matter to me (Pump/Vascularity & Endurance/Stamina)

In the words of Arnold... "It's all about the Pump... It's like Cumming!"

I think this product is a Home-Run... I don't care if you lift heavy, light for high reps like me, cross-fit, any sport where you are trying to enhance your body with quality muscle tone and sparing the water retention, bloat, or fat... then this is the product for you! But hey, don't just trust me, won't be but a couple of weeks and you'll hear 10 additional (non FINAFLEX Rep) opinions on this new Beta Product we are calling "MAX PUMP"
Hah I am so going to rock on stage!! Max Pump and Creatrona powder with maybe a little ignite the ultimate pre-contest cocktail!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The first pic was just before he left for the gym and the second was at the gym just after his workout, it was 2 hours between the pictures not the last picture two hours after he lifted. Just to clarify.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first pic was just before he left for the gym and the second was at the gym just after his workout, it was 2 hours between the pictures not the last picture two hours after he lifted. Just to clarify.
Oh ... I thought he held his pump for 2 hours ...will have to experiment with that.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Oh ... I thought he held his pump for 2 hours ...will have to experiment with that.
yessir :)
do not EVER put a new tweak into your stage prep, without having first done it and experimented a bit
stage time is no time for new stuff lol

i want a PUMP like al..jealous i am :sad:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yessir :)
do not EVER put a new tweak into your stage prep, without having first done it and experimented a bit
stage time is no time for new stuff lol

i want a PUMP like al..jealous i am :sad:
You'll get yours. Yah I will do pics like right after and then a half hour later or something and compare.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I'll name the new cocktail "Pump Sauce" lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
so i had a dream last night..visions of Al's profuse pump dancing in my head..

should i be concerned about this? :paranoid:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it means it's time to replace that image of Al with a Superbowl cheerleader!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so i had a dream last night..visions of Al's profuse pump dancing in my head..

should i be concerned about this? :paranoid:
:gay: I keed I keed!