FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    The first pic was just before he left for the gym and the second was at the gym just after his workout, it was 2 hours between the pictures not the last picture two hours after he lifted. Just to clarify.
    Oh ... I thought he held his pump for 2 hours ...will have to experiment with that.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh ... I thought he held his pump for 2 hours ...will have to experiment with that.
    yessir
    do not EVER put a new tweak into your stage prep, without having first done it and experimented a bit
    stage time is no time for new stuff lol

i want a PUMP like al..jealous i am

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yessir
    do not EVER put a new tweak into your stage prep, without having first done it and experimented a bit
    stage time is no time for new stuff lol

i want a PUMP like al..jealous i am
    You'll get yours. Yah I will do pics like right after and then a half hour later or something and compare.
    •   

4. Think I'll name the new cocktail "Pump Sauce" lol

5. when will this be sent? got me friggin excited!!

6. so i had a dream last night..visions of Al's profuse pump dancing in my head..

should i be concerned about this?

7. Yes, it means it's time to replace that image of Al with a Superbowl cheerleader!

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Think I'll name the new cocktail "Pump Sauce" lol
    Some how not as eager to get this in my mouth now...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so i had a dream last night..visions of Al's profuse pump dancing in my head..

I keed I keed!
    Current Log:

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Some how not as eager to get this in my mouth now...
    Fug yah that doesn't fuggin work does it

11. LOL! To anyone who is interested
    Inviting you to join in on my newest adventure. KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!
    I will get a chance to test the MAX PUMP in this log also.
    Current Log:

12. first serve tomorrow. pumped

13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    first serve tomorrow. pumped
    you got yours already?

14. Since his was out of the country they shipped it with his PX to save money.
    Current Log:

15. Well look what was In the mail for me today . Will have a link up tomorrow

Name:  image-21177231.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  580.1 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

16. Same here!!! So excited!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. The adventure has begun. Pulse is 67 as I get out of bed. Workout clothes are on. Pulse is 74. Just swallowed 4 easy caplets. Heading to the house if pain now.......

BETA - 03 Tipping the Balance
  18. Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  20. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. I wanna take this time to thank your Incredible Beta Testers this far, I've been a little bit of a stranger to the forums lately busy with other FINAFLEX related biz, but Snags, Kleen, & Doug are always in constant contact and got us covered here on the forum. Anyway, thanks guys for posting your Beta Testing links here, hope the rest of the guys follow your lead and enjoy this new product my friends, I know I sure am = HOME-RUN!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re: FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so i had a dream last night..visions of Al's profuse pump dancing in my head..

Yes you should

- Valdez

23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    FYI for all you BETA TESTERS... Even though our product will normally come with 120 caps lasting 30 days, our beta testers will receive 60 caps to be taken for 15 days as a trial run and will rate the product as follows: 1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
    2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
    3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
    4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
    5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)
    ... How much do you like this product???
    Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)

It's up.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

24. for any further beta testers we have rolling in:

we are asking you to dose MAX PUMP daily, both on training/non-training days, for the duration

dosing can be either on empty stomach or with food, ~30min prior to training
    (first thing in morning on non-training days)

simply make note of how you are dosing in your logs please, and thanks

25. Sorry Steve :/

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

26. lol no worries chris

another beta tester rolling in from Down Under -- Mr. Jiigzz

REDEFINING the PWO with FINAFLEX's MAX PUMP (Sponsored Beta Test)

27. another one..

Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]

any other beta testers please post link in here so we can follow in timely fashion, thx
  28. Exclamation IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH

well movement on this has been extraordinary..time to let you all in on the secret

fresh off the press:

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Max Pump (120 Capsules): Discount Max Pump Supplements

thanks to all of our testers for your time, efforts & quality feedback, has been very valuable!

those of you who are still running logs (and i think there is one yet to start his log), please continue running as you have been, your feeback is still important to us, thanks

29. It's an honor to test it for yall. First FinaFlex product I've had and its not gonna be the last!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. "The pump is better than sex" according to Arnie. I'm always looking for a bigger better pump.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It's an honor to test it for yall. First FinaFlex product I've had and its not gonna be the last!
    Indeed we feel you're excitement and we're damn proud to be representing them. That's why we put together the Dream Team, cuz that's what it's going to take to do the company justice with what they have been coming up with lately.

32. BETAINE NITRATE FTW!!!!!! Stuff is amazing.
    Current Log:

33. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    BETAINE NITRATE FTW!!!!!! Stuff is amazing.
    You can say that again and again.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

34. Its pretty intense

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

35. Definitely seems like something is up with my digestion. Felt close to throwing up earlier today. Doubt my massage therapist would have appreciated it haha. Right now I feel like digestion is a bit off. Just finished my post workout meal.

Had a solid leg workout. Quite a few sets of squats. Then 3 sets of 15 reps on leg press. Then seated leg curls done psr style(basically 5 mini sets of 3 reps). Finished off with lying leg curls 3 sets of 10 with the last one having 3 negatives. Wasn't a lot of volume but I left limping haha. My legs were pumped up. Even flexed my quads a bit in the mirror haha.
  36. Re: FINAFLEX "MAX PUMP" Beta Test...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Definitely seems like something is up with my digestion. Felt close to throwing up earlier today. Doubt my massage therapist would have appreciated it haha. Right now I feel like digestion is a bit off. Just finished my post workout meal.

Had a solid leg workout. Quite a few sets of squats. Then 3 sets of 15 reps on leg press. Then seated leg curls done psr style(basically 5 mini sets of 3 reps). Finished off with lying leg curls 3 sets of 10 with the last one having 3 negatives. Wasn't a lot of volume but I left limping haha. My legs were pumped up. Even flexed my quads a bit in the mirror haha.
    Do you feel the digestion is due to an outside problem or due to Max Pump?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

37. get back in your own log, tom!

38. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

Do you feel the digestion is due to an outside problem or due to Max Pump?
    I can't pin point it yet but I will say it seemed to start when I started Max Pump. Might just be me but maybe other testers could comment if th have experienced anything. My diet and everything else has been consistent. Can't really think of anything outside that might be causing this.

Did more of a beating to my legs than I thought. Can tell they are going to be real sore. Plan on doing some light cardio in the AM and then some foam rolling.

39. Anyone had max pump then had a root?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -