Stacking advice for a new member

reynoxs

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am new to forums but after reading reviews on products here i thought i should ask you guys whats best for me.

Im 25 years old and currently weight 85 kilos. I was 65 kilos just under a year and a half ago. I put on 20 kilos in a year after joining a gym and started on the weight gainers(ON serious mass). Its been about 4 months after that first year and i stop gaining weight, still at 85 kilos.
(see photo for before and afters)

I need some help with my stacking. I want to gain another 5 kilos so after some research i bought some products, but now i need help with when to taken them.

I have ON Pro Complex Gainer(curently two shakes a day), Finaflex Crea-Trona, Finaflex 1-alpha, Finaflex Pure Test, MP Assualt(pre workout) and Xero Limits Engorge(Hunger stimulation) and fish oils.

Can anyone help me when to take the FINAFLEX products? i was thinking 4 pure test before bedtime, 2 creatrona am and 2 creatrona before workout, and then take one 1-alpha with breaky and then one just after workout in the evening......

I will be getting PCT from finaflex after the 30 days but was also wondering should i be taking pure test while in the cycle or after i have finish the cycle with the pct and if so how come?

Cheers,

Seamus

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey Guys,

I am new to forums but after reading reviews on products here i thought i should ask you guys whats best for me.

Im 25 years old and currently weight 85 kilos. I was 65 kilos just under a year and a half ago. I put on 20 kilos in a year after joining a gym and started on the weight gainers(ON serious mass). Its been about 4 months after that first year and i stop gaining weight, still at 85 kilos.
(see photo for before and afters)
View attachment 72513
I need some help with my stacking. I want to gain another 5 kilos so after some research i bought some products, but now i need help with when to taken them.

I have ON Pro Complex Gainer(curently two shakes a day), Finaflex Crea-Trona, Finaflex 1-alpha, Finaflex Pure Test, MP Assualt(pre workout) and Xero Limits Engorge(Hunger stimulation) and fish oils.

Can anyone help me when to take the FINAFLEX products? i was thinking 4 pure test before bedtime, 2 creatrona am and 2 creatrona before workout, and then take one 1-alpha with breaky and then one just after workout in the evening......

I will be getting PCT from finaflex after the 30 days but was also wondering should i be taking pure test while in the cycle or after i have finish the cycle with the pct and if so how come?

Cheers,

Seamus
First of all congrats on making some very nice quality gains, where it appears at least 75% was muscle.

Now yah you really need help here. Save your crea-trona and pure test for pct. You can take 1 pct black at night during cycle but besides that the 1-alpha should be fine at 2 ed as this is your first cycle. You could run it up to 6 weeks. Then 2 PCT black, 6 pure test and at least 6 crea-trona ed during pct should be fine. I notice there is no recovery product in your PCT and you need to use one that is why I am recommending PCT black during and after cycle.