Stack Advise

BigEdNJ

Awards
Hi guys i'm new to the forum and have a quick questions. Just picked up 2 bottles of 1 Andro, 1 bottle of Pure test, 1 Revolution. What would be the best way to stack these for the best gains?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigEd welcome to the forum. I assume you are over 21.

I just finished my cycle of 1Andro/550XD with great results.

I ran 1 cap 1Andro plus 1 cap 550XD in morning and repeat 12 hrs later. At night add 1 cap Revolution. Did this for 8 weeks. Right after cycle took 2 caps Revolution and 6 caps Pure Test every night for 30 days but continue Pure Test for 40 days.

Since you only have 1Andro then run 2 caps 1Andro in morning and the same 12 hrs later. Follow the rest of my cycle.

ScottyDoc, Kleen, Dreamweaver and Snags can help you as they are Finaflex reps and great guys!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Thanks for the help recently purchased these after reading all these reviews here. Sounds like some good stuff

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal you can do 2 as Kenpo suggests or bump it to 3 a day and run it for 6 weeks I think you may notice more at 3 a day myself... Use the PURE TEST And PCT Revolution Black in PCT as described on the label, 6 a day for Pure Test I like it better all of them just before bed and 2 caps of PCT Rev Black a day in divided doses.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Thanks decided to run it at 3x a day as i am around 279 and wana try and hit that 285lb mark soon

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep us posted want to hear how it goes for a big guy like you.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Will do. Upto 282 as of today getting a little harder. Hopeing for some noticable strength gains soon.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems most notice the major strength gains end of week 2 beginning of week 3.

babyfrank

babyfrank

Awards
Hi guys i'm new to the forum and have a quick questions. Just picked up 2 bottles of 1 Andro, 1 bottle of Pure test, 1 Revolution. What would be the best way to stack these for the best gains?
Any finaflex people at la fit andrew ft.Lauderdale

Young Gottie

BigEdNJ

Awards
Update-week 3 weight is up to 282 and today I felt a big increase in strength and volume during bi n tri training. Feel a little bit of water retention. But not sure if that is due to introducing creatine back to my supplementation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The creatine is probably the culprit of the water but that strength coming on about now sounds par for the course with 1-Andro. It won't add water to you though because it does not aromatize.

BigEdNJ

Awards
If this is only the beginning of week 3 and this is what the workout will be then damn I'm a Finaflex customer for life lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We just keep hearing that lately. ;) Next time out try the 1-Alpha seems people are getting even better results with that one. Would like to hear a good comparison...

BigEdNJ

Awards
Is the 1Alpha stronger? What would be the benefit of the switch on the next stack ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1-Alpha is a bit stronger from what we are noticing. It has surpassed our expectations or I should say my expectations. It has to do with the enanthate bond being added to the 1-andro that makes it last longer in your system so your body is stimulated for more growth.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah seems 1-alpha is performing like we would have liked I am thinking better conversion rate has a lot to do with it. A lot of what people used to experience on 1-test is what I have been seeing.

BigEdNJ

Awards
I'll try it out once I'm done with what I have purchased prior . Great feedback on the products

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try it out once I'm done with what I have purchased prior . Great feedback on the products
Indeed we are most pleased.