Finnaflex 1-Alpha

VicksTopDog

Awards
Okay some of you might remmeber me from the Q&A thread for 1-andro I did 2 cycles of 1-andro and loved the results. I purchased two bottles of the 1-alpha today and am starting tommorrow and am so pumped to get my diet back on track, hit the gym hard and see fantastic results from the hard work I am putting in.

I bought 2 bottles of 1-alpha and plan on taking 4 caps a day throughout the whole cycle until my two bottles are done. I plan on taking the first 2 in the morning and the 2nd 2 about 6-8 hours after the first one.

However a couple questions:

What are the results people have been getting?
Is it okay if I take a creatine with this product (Platinum CR5)
When has been kicking it for people? (I know the 1-andro took about 2 weeks)
What should I do better this time and focus on more to get the full use of the cycle?
Also will this effect my libido like the 1-andro did lol

Thanks much appreciated whoever answers.

JosNYC

Awards
Okay some of you might remmeber me from the Q&A thread for 1-andro I did 2 cycles of 1-andro and loved the results. I purchased two bottles of the 1-alpha today and am starting tommorrow and am so pumped to get my diet back on track, hit the gym hard and see fantastic results from the hard work I am putting in.

I bought 2 bottles of 1-alpha and plan on taking 4 caps a day throughout the whole cycle until my two bottles are done. I plan on taking the first 2 in the morning and the 2nd 2 about 6-8 hours after the first one.

What should I do better this time and focus on more to get the full use of the cycle?

Just want to point out some key observations from your post:

-At 4 caps per day your two bottles will last 30 days, if you are looking for a full 60day cycle you'd need and additional two bottles. The planet still has a decent promo with Creatine Mono with each bottle purchased.
-The consensus seems like dramatic strength gains while on cycle which usually lead to upping the weight thrown around at the gym. The finaflex 550 produt is a great product to mitgate some of the joint pain associated with the dramtic increase in weight. An alternative is to adjust the weight increases accordingly but also increase the reps and sets. Theoretically the muscle will enter hypertrophy and grow in the muscle will occur minus the increase in joint pain.
-All reports/reviews of this product indicate a ten to twelve day build up after this its off to the races.
-with four weeks of use you'll experience some some noodling-maybe. but with an eight week cycle shut down is probable especially at 4 caps.
PCT is highly recommended if you plan on keeping those new gains, in addition to getting bak to normal sooner than later.
-Your last question was a bit vague as we all can't be sure what you didn't do last cycle but an important and often ignored element of most training cycles is the lower body. For example, using a training routine similar to the routine highlighted in the articles section on a twelve week leg program would be an area to concentrate on if you omitted that type of training during your previous cycle.
-Eat responsibly. This doesnt mean you count every calorie and go nuts about carbs, fats, etc. instead focus on eating often while also make yourself an enjoyable tasty protein shake- two scoops, peanut butter, bananna, blueberries etc. first thing in the morning it will keep you going and help with bad food decisions through out the day. Save the sweets for Post workouts- I personally go hard as a mother on a snickers bar or two after working out.

All the best.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty much what JosNYC said.

For me it kicked in in the middle of week 2.

I've had some libido loss, if you had it with 1-Andro, it'll happen with 1-Alpha too.

Strength is where this shines for me at least, but you'll gain some LEAN mass too!

You can take creatine while on 1-Alpha but I'd save it for PCT.. That's when you need stuff like creatine so that you can keep most of those hard-earned gains!

Good luck!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What are the results people have been getting? good! :) lovin it myself right now
Is it okay if I take a creatine with this product (Platinum CR5) absolutely
When has been kicking it for people? (I know the 1-andro took about 2 weeks) individual, but ~2 weeks is good guesstimate. i started feeling it before 1st week was out, but that's just how i roll.
What should I do better this time and focus on more to get the full use of the cycle? cycle support? and a good PCT?
Also will this effect my libido like the 1-andro did lol individual again..but - my libido has been off the hook, and quality/quantity of erections has been nuts (no pun intended)
answers in bold.