<<<airrock - takes on 1-ALPHA>>>

airrock

airrock

Awards

I'm running 1-Alpha for 6 Weeks!

I can't thank ScottyDoc and Finaflex enough for giving me this amazing opportunity.

SUPPLEMENTS

FinaFlex - 1-Alpha @ 4 caps a day (AM & Preworkout)
FinaFlex - PCT Black @ 1 cap a day till PCT then up to 2 cap
FinaFlex - Pure Test @ PCT recommend dose
Magnum - Quattro
Magnum - Serum
Magnum - DNA
Magnum - Loaded
MRM - Salmon Oil
BB.com - Amino Recovery

DIET
Meal 1 - 6EW+1cup Oats+30gm Protein+1scoop Serum
Meal 2 - 6-8oz Chicken + 1 Cup of Veggies
Meal 3 - 6oz of Chicken
Meal 4 - 8oz Chicken + 1 Cup of Veggies or Sweet Potato or Quinoa
Meal 5 - 60gm Shake
WORKOUT
Meal 6 - 60gm Shake
Meal 7 - 8oz Chicken or Steak + 1 Cup of Veggies
Meal 8 - 6 EW
Meal 9 - 60gm Shake

WORKOUT
Monday - Cheat
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Abs & Calfs

I'm going all out on this and want to make the most of this run. Thinking or increasing some meals here and there as this goes on.

Finaflex has an amazing team and I'm not going to let them down!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
cool, interested to follow.
i'll be doing the 1-alpha along with ya. :)
question: i can't make out that diet, how many cals? seems like a lot of shakes..

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm in. Hope your run is as good as the others this stuff seems to be the ish...

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Hope your run is as good as the others this stuff seems to be the ish...
So in airrock. Kill it. I'm going on alpha in late feb. or march.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
about 5 more weeks for me ... actually exactly....

airrock

airrock

Awards
Thanks guys, really looking forward to this. I started dosing yesterday to get in my system as soon as possible. I wasn't able to hit the gym today, but it was ok very active with stuff. I can't wait to hit gym Monday for some chest. I'm gonna be eating good this weekend. Went to the store today and loaded up!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
i actually just started mine yesterday as well! in for results

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Lets do it BIG buddy!
I'm pumped for your run bud. I'm pissed I just ended my andro run. Can't wait for feb/march for my alpha/epi-v run for 60 days

airrock

airrock

Awards
I'm pumped for your run bud. I'm pissed I just ended my andro run. Can't wait for feb/march for my alpha/epi-v run for 60 days
Thanks man! Wow, that sounds like one killer stack. I want to know how that goes.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Wow, that sounds like one killer stack. I want to know how that goes.
Well if your implying running them for 60 at the same time I'd have to ask around. That would be killer though. But right now it looks like alpha for 30, the epi-v for 30, while running 550-xd the whole time along with thermadex.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if your implying running them for 60 at the same time I'd have to ask around. That would be killer though. But right now it looks like alpha for 30, the epi-v for 30, while running 550-xd the whole time along with thermadex.
If you are talking stack I would lean towards 550 Epi-v is for finishing/peaking...

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
If you are talking stack I would lean towards 550 Epi-v is for finishing/peaking...
Yeah I figured that DW that's why I'm going with my original plan of alpha-30, epi-v-30, 550xd-60, thermadex-60. I will definitely log it airrock so don't worry we will all know how it goes.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for this run. 2 more weeks on 1Andro and planning 1Alpha in the spring. Wishing you Big gains and strength.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I figured that DW that's why I'm going with my original plan of alpha-30, epi-v-30, 550xd-60, thermadex-60. I will definitely log it airrock so don't worry we will all know how it goes.
I really like that plan, just position yourself to be ready to peak at the end... so if you start a reasonably low body fat you will be ripped at the end of this. Epi-v dries you out, leans you up and makes your hard. Don't waste it if you are going to stay at higher body fat just set yourself up to succeed.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I really like that plan, just position yourself to be ready to peak at the end... so if you start a reasonably low body fat you will be ripped at the end of this. Epi-v dries you out, leans you up and makes your hard. Don't waste it if you are going to stay at higher body fat just set yourself up to succeed.
Nope I generally plan on staying pretty lean. I want to put lean mass on alpha and the. Shred it up on epi-v. I swear not trying to high jack airrock.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope I generally plan on staying pretty lean. I want to put lean mass on alpha and the. Shred it up on epi-v. I swear not trying to high jack airrock.
Yah sorry if we get into this too much but it's good info... I will be starting at around 6-8% body fat for my 16 week prep so I am trying to decide weather I can afford to eat above maintenance for the first 4 weeks and put on a few lbs. With 550 in the mix I could probably do this and still burn a tiny bit of fat. 550 is very good for recomp.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yah sorry if we get into this too much but it's good info... I will be starting at around 6-8% body fat for my 16 week prep so I am trying to decide weather I can afford to eat above maintenance for the first 4 weeks and put on a few lbs. With 550 in the mix I could probably do this and still burn a tiny bit of fat. 550 is very good for recomp.
Agreed DW, I think with 550xd and thermadex the first 30 on alpha should be not fat gain just pure lean muscle. Also agree on this is good info especially for airrock for your future run.

airrock

airrock

Awards
Thanks guys! I got up to the gym today because I missed yesterday. I did some abs and calfs for about an hour.

Weight: 201lb

Once I'm able I'll post up some pictures. But relaxing the rest of the day and ready for a big week ahead!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I got up to the gym today because I missed yesterday. I did some abs and calfs for about an hour.

Weight: 201lb

Once I'm able I'll post up some pictures. But relaxing the rest of the day and ready for a big week ahead!
Prepping yourself to kill it. That's what I'm talking about airrock.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anxious to see how fast this kicks in...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm SUB'd, I guess that is what happens when I refuse to touch my computer during the weekends... sorry folks, but that is AL time!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me it kicked in full swing in the middle of week 2 but muscles started to become fuller and more vascular even earlier!

airrock

airrock

Awards
CHEST DAY
Incline BB: 135x10, 195x8, 225x5, 225x5, 245x4, 245x4, 245x3, DROP

Incline DB Flys 35x10, 45x10, 55x8, 55x8

InclineDB Press: 65x10, 75x10, 85x10, 85x8

Machine Flys: 3 Sets 10-12

Flat BB: 195x8, 225x5, 245x5, 245x5

Machine Flys: FST-7

Really awesome day, felt good and strong. Huge pump. Lets see what this goes!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pumps seem to be a sign it's starting to kick in...

airrock

airrock

Awards
BACK

Wide Grip Pulldowns: 4 Sets 10-12

Underhand BB Rows: 135x12, 135x12, 195x10, 225x8, 225x8, 225x8

Upright BB Rows: 225x8, 225x8, 275x5, 275x4

Low Cable Rows: 4 Sets 8-10

HS Rows: 5 Sets 8-12

Went with good rows today, this is switch from what I normally do. Felt good and strong back was full. Feeling good and keeping that food in and pushing it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any day now ... :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you'll love it.....strenght is amazing on 1alpha

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
glad to see more people getting on board wth this . it should be intersting to see what happen with differnent age groups . Dream you guys could do a broad specturm of dosaging for that. great info all around.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I am looking at 4-1alpha and 4 550 ed and see how that feels make adjustments for a second 4 weeks so 8 weeks all tolled and then I will run Epi-v with either osta or maybe some m-sten... still working it out.

airrock

airrock

Awards
Any day now ... :)
Yeah buddy, I'm ready for it!

Got legs to today, I have had a bit of knot in my IT band, it has gone away. But I'm gonna try to avoid squats and stick to hack squats. We will see how that goes ;)

airrock

airrock

Awards
LEGS

Leg Ext: 4 Sets 12-15

One Legged Leg Curls: 4 Sets 10-15

Hack Squats: 4 Sets 8-10 (1-2plates)

Leg Press: 5 Sets 10-12 (1-2 Leg Press)

HS Leg Press: 3 Sets 10-12

SLDL w/DB: 80s 4 Sets 8-10 - SLOW

Leg Ext: 3 Sets 8-12

Leg Curls: 4 Sets 10-12

During Hack squats my quad/IT band in my right leg was feeling tight (like it has been) So i took it easy. Went with more a pump and did some negatives with the leg press. I think next week I'll go with just hamstrings a flutes and let the quad heal up completely before I aggravate it again. Looking forward to nights with the foam roller.

Can't wait till tomorrow, SHOULDERS - Its ON!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
nice workout airrock!!

airrock

airrock

Awards
nice workout airrock!!
Thanks man, nothing to fancy. I hate not being able to go hard on legs, but this leg problem has to go away/heal as fast as possible.

Side note: I'm feeling alot hungrier in the morning when I wake up.

airrock

airrock

Awards
SHOULDERS

DB Shrugs: 60x12, 85x12, 120x10, 120x10, 120x12, 60x10, 120x8, 60x12

Rear Delts Flys: 35x12, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8, 50x8
SS
Rear Delt Swings: 35x12, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8, 50x8

Standing DB Lat Raises: 25x12, 35x10, 35x10, 40x10, 40x8, DROPS

Seated BB Press: 135x10, 195x10, 195x8, 205x5

Standing Smith Rear Press: 3 Sets 8-10

Arnold Press: 45x10, 55x10, 55x10
SS
Resistance Band Lat Raises: 4 Sets Failure

AWESOME workout, felt good and stronger then last weeks shoulders. Had a great pump and really seeing improvement in the rear delta!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
SHOULDERS

DB Shrugs: 60x12, 85x12, 120x10, 120x10, 120x12, 60x10, 120x8, 60x12

Rear Delts Flys: 35x12, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8, 50x8
SS
Rear Delt Swings: 35x12, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8, 50x8

Standing DB Lat Raises: 25x12, 35x10, 35x10, 40x10, 40x8, DROPS

Seated BB Press: 135x10, 195x10, 195x8, 205x5

Standing Smith Rear Press: 3 Sets 8-10

Arnold Press: 45x10, 55x10, 55x10
SS
Resistance Band Lat Raises: 4 Sets Failure

AWESOME workout, felt good and stronger then last weeks shoulders. Had a great pump and really seeing improvement in the rear delta!
Airrock is a damn beast. Keep killing it dude. I like your hard work man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be stirring by now, next week should be big...

airrock

airrock

Awards
ARMS

Warmups

HS Preacher Curls: 4 Sets 12-15 - Prime the Bis

BB Curls 4 Sets 8-10

Incline DB Curls: 4 Sets 8-10

Rev Incline EZ-Bar Curls: 4 Sets 12-15
SS
Stand DB Curls: 3 Sets 10

Rope Cable Tri Ext: 4 Sets 10-12

One Arm OH Cable Ext: 4 Sets 12

EZ-Bar OH Incline Tri Ext: 4 Sets 10-15

CGB: 3 Sets 8-10

Rev Grip Tri Ext: 3 Sets 10-12

Double Bi Cable Curls: FST-7

Tri Ladder Press: 3 Sets to Failure

I know this looks like a lot, but it was a quick pace. Huge pump and noticing more vascularity as well a pumps sticking around alittle longer. Got big ideas for next week. I'm gonna switch my meals up a bit.

Meal 3 & 5 changing to meatballs. Should be about 15g carb and 45g protein a meal. Looking forward to how this plays out.

I have company Christmas dinner tomorrow night, Italian dinner - time to eat up!

airrock

airrock

Awards
I hit the gym yesterday for abs and cavs. Then just relaxed and got some good meals in. Here we go week 2 this is gonna be good!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit the gym yesterday for abs and cavs. Then just relaxed and got some good meals in. Here we go week 2 this is gonna be good!
From both my personal experience and the general statements and experiences of others, 1-ALPHA seems to kick in faster than most PH's, you should really start seeing some changes this coming week, I'm excited for you!

airrock

airrock

Awards
From both my personal experience and the general statements and experiences of others, 1-ALPHA seems to kick in faster than most PH's, you should really start seeing some changes this coming week, I'm excited for you!
I'm excited, I have upped the food intake and ready for action. Just knowing that, is motivating!