<<<airrock - takes on 1-ALPHA>>>

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Go kill it airrock.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

2. thats what everyone is saying and i a hoping it is true . i guess iwill have to get some nos for preworkout because the stim i was getting has gone away. could have just be euphoria! lol!
    •   

3. CHEST

Incline DB Press: 50x10, 75x10, 90x10, 110x10, 75x8, 110x8, 60x10

Incline DB Flys: 35x12, 45x10, 55x8

Flat BB w/ Resistance Bands: 195x8, 215x8, 225x5, 135x10

Dips: BWx10, BWx10, BWx8

Machine Flys: FST-7

Awesome workout! I was feeling it, had good food all day and had the drive. Felt real strong, those 110s were feeling good, and hitting those flys I had a huge pump! I kept flexing and making the chest super tight. Defiantly feel things kicking in, this is awesome!

4. And so it begins, PR's are coming, if you are so inclined. Some hold back to save the joints.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    And so it begins, PR's are coming, if you are so inclined. Some hold back to save the joints.
    Heck yeah PRs are coming I really wanted those 130s on DB Incline. So those are gonna happen!
    •   

6. BACK

Wide Grip Pull Ups: 4 Sets 8-10

V-Grip Pulldowns: 4 Sets 8-12

Cable Rows: 4 Sets 12-15

Rev Incline DB Rows: 50x12, 65x12, 75x10, 75x10

Underhand Straight Bar Cable Rows: 3 Sets 10-12

DB Rows: 100x12, 120x12, 150x10, 150x10

Rack Deads: 135x15, 225x12, 315x8, 405x3

Great Back day, I love this workout. Back is feeling wide and thick. Defiantly feeling like a FREAKING BEAST in the gym. I love it!

7. Feeling like a beast is one of my favorite effects... I get it when off with crea-trona and ignite but I really get it when on. When on something like 1-alpha where your strength is through the roof now that's beastly...

8. LEGS

Leg Curls: 6 Sets 10-12

One Leg Curls: 5 Sets 10-12

Leg Ext: 5 Sets 10-12

Hack Squats: 7 Sets 8-10

DB SLD: 3 Sets 8-10

Leg Curls: 3 Sets 10-15

Was kinda cautious about my left quad, after warming up taking it slow on the Hacks it was feeling better and so I stayed with the hacks and made it work. Felt really good and strogn throughout the hacks. Looking to squat next week!

9. SHOULDERS

Machin Side Laterals: 5 Sets 10-12

DB Shrugs: 65x15, 120x10, 120x10, 130x10, 130x8, 130x8, 65x15

DB Side Lat Raises: 30x10, 30x10, 40x8, 40x8, 30x10,

Standing Rear Smith Press: 4 Sets 8-10

DB Rear Delt Flys: 4 Sets 10-12

Smith Shurgs: 255x15, 315x12x12x10, 225x10, 135x15x15
    SS
    Resistance Band Side Lat Raises: 4 Sets Failure

Amazing workout, feeling massive. Shoulders were looking and feeling super side and thick. Loving whats happening, workouts have been amzing and seeing growth!!!

10. There it is kicked in, nothing but fun and games from here on out, unless you burn yourself out...

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    There it is kicked in, nothing but fun and games from here on out, unless you burn yourself out...
    Yeah buddy, feeling it for sure!

12. ARMS

Incline DB Curls: 5 Sets 8-10

BB Curls: 4 Sets 6-8

EZ-Bar Preachers: 4 Sets 10-12

CG Pushdowns: 5 Sets 10-12

Incline Skulls: 4 Sets 8-10

Laying One Arm DB Skulls: 8-12

Machine Try Ext: FST-7

Machine Curls: FST-7

Huge pump tonight and feeling amazing. I know I'm up, seeing growth. I forgot to weight in but I will over the weekend.

Looking to cook up some turkey meatballs this weekend!!

13. Just so you guys know, you can get ground beef so that's it's 95% lean, I hear a lot of talk about ground turkey and that's ok but you can get ground beef that's even leaner. Talk to your butcher, he'll set you up.

14. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    ARMS

Incline DB Curls: 5 Sets 8-10

BB Curls: 4 Sets 6-8

EZ-Bar Preachers: 4 Sets 10-12

CG Pushdowns: 5 Sets 10-12

Incline Skulls: 4 Sets 8-10

Laying One Arm DB Skulls: 8-12

Machine Try Ext: FST-7

Machine Curls: FST-7

Huge pump tonight and feeling amazing. I know I'm up, seeing growth. I forgot to weight in but I will over the weekend.

Looking to cook up some turkey meatballs this weekend!!
    animal...killing those weights
    OLYMPUS UK REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just so you guys know, you can get ground beef so that's it's 95% lean, I hear a lot of talk about ground turkey and that's ok but you can get ground beef that's even leaner. Talk to your butcher, he'll set you up.
    Also go after ground chuck its a leaner grind.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just so you guys know, you can get ground beef so that's it's 95% lean, I hear a lot of talk about ground turkey and that's ok but you can get ground beef that's even leaner. Talk to your butcher, he'll set you up.
    Oh yeah, I know. Its not that I'm cutting out beef. I just wanted to try the meatballs with turkey. I want to get bison but its hard to find around here.

Thanks guys, ready for a big week and chest tonight!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Oh yeah, I know. Its not that I'm cutting out beef. I just wanted to try the meatballs with turkey. I want to get bison but its hard to find around here.

Thanks guys, ready for a big week and chest tonight!!!
    Not just for you I made this statement, I think a lot of people think ground turkey is always leaner but not if you order the right stuff I just got 50 lbs of Sirloin... very lean. I will try not eat it all at once

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not just for you I made this statement, I think a lot of people think ground turkey is always leaner but not if you order the right stuff I just got 50 lbs of Sirloin... very lean. I will try not eat it all at once
    Haha...yeah man pace yourself. I love beef, we have a meat market here that does a special about once a month - buy a 8oz filet and get a 6oz free. I load up!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Haha...yeah man pace yourself. I love beef, we have a meat market here that does a special about once a month - buy a 8oz filet and get a 6oz free. I load up!!!!
    Yah I make big orders to get discounts and delivery. They treat my like royalty and love that they have somebody enjoying their product so much. The beef all comes from Brooks Alberta, that's a fuggin win, that's all grain country out there. I know I used to build the bins

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I make big orders to get discounts and delivery. They treat my like royalty and love that they have somebody enjoying their product so much. The beef all comes from Brooks Alberta, that's a fuggin win, that's all grain country out there. I know I used to build the bins
    Man, that's the way to go! I haven't tried to order it like that. I was looking into those a few months ago, like eat to grow.com.

21. I just got out and kill stuff. I try to harvest a pig and deer and have them turned into hamburger. I have a freezer full of it right now and for less than $2 a pound.

22. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I just got out and kill stuff. I try to harvest a pig and deer and have them turned into hamburger. I have a freezer full of it right now and for less than $2 a pound.
    Haha....yeah me too, I have alot of deer meat that I eat here and there. I'm going home this weekend, I'll pick up some more from my parents.

23. Wild game is very expensive here. They have elk farms and stuff but like I said expensive.

24. First off AIRROCK YOU ARE KILLING IT!

Yeah I tend to get the lean turkey for my ground stuff and then i eat lean sirloin steaks. I love me some steak!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wild game is very expensive here. They have elk farms and stuff but like I said expensive.
    Oh yeah, I just saw your from Montreal. I bet it different up there, Stick to the Beef!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Joeflex73 takes on NOS-FX (AX Sponsored, Alpha test)
    By joeflex73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:17 AM
  2. Here's my take on LR3 and t-3
    By JohnnyB in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 10:47 PM
  3. my take on m4ohn...
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 09:10 PM
  4. Replies: 7