<<<airrock - takes on 1-ALPHA>>>

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    There it is kicked in, nothing but fun and games from here on out, unless you burn yourself out...
    Yeah buddy, feeling it for sure!

2. ARMS

Incline DB Curls: 5 Sets 8-10

BB Curls: 4 Sets 6-8

EZ-Bar Preachers: 4 Sets 10-12

CG Pushdowns: 5 Sets 10-12

Incline Skulls: 4 Sets 8-10

Laying One Arm DB Skulls: 8-12

Machine Try Ext: FST-7

Machine Curls: FST-7

Huge pump tonight and feeling amazing. I know I'm up, seeing growth. I forgot to weight in but I will over the weekend.

Looking to cook up some turkey meatballs this weekend!!
    •   

3. Just so you guys know, you can get ground beef so that's it's 95% lean, I hear a lot of talk about ground turkey and that's ok but you can get ground beef that's even leaner. Talk to your butcher, he'll set you up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    ARMS

Incline DB Curls: 5 Sets 8-10

BB Curls: 4 Sets 6-8

EZ-Bar Preachers: 4 Sets 10-12

CG Pushdowns: 5 Sets 10-12

Incline Skulls: 4 Sets 8-10

Laying One Arm DB Skulls: 8-12

Machine Try Ext: FST-7

Machine Curls: FST-7

Huge pump tonight and feeling amazing. I know I'm up, seeing growth. I forgot to weight in but I will over the weekend.

Looking to cook up some turkey meatballs this weekend!!
    animal...killing those weights
    OLYMPUS UK REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just so you guys know, you can get ground beef so that's it's 95% lean, I hear a lot of talk about ground turkey and that's ok but you can get ground beef that's even leaner. Talk to your butcher, he'll set you up.
    Also go after ground chuck its a leaner grind.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just so you guys know, you can get ground beef so that's it's 95% lean, I hear a lot of talk about ground turkey and that's ok but you can get ground beef that's even leaner. Talk to your butcher, he'll set you up.
    Oh yeah, I know. Its not that I'm cutting out beef. I just wanted to try the meatballs with turkey. I want to get bison but its hard to find around here.

Thanks guys, ready for a big week and chest tonight!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Oh yeah, I know. Its not that I'm cutting out beef. I just wanted to try the meatballs with turkey. I want to get bison but its hard to find around here.

Thanks guys, ready for a big week and chest tonight!!!
    Not just for you I made this statement, I think a lot of people think ground turkey is always leaner but not if you order the right stuff I just got 50 lbs of Sirloin... very lean. I will try not eat it all at once

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not just for you I made this statement, I think a lot of people think ground turkey is always leaner but not if you order the right stuff I just got 50 lbs of Sirloin... very lean. I will try not eat it all at once
    Haha...yeah man pace yourself. I love beef, we have a meat market here that does a special about once a month - buy a 8oz filet and get a 6oz free. I load up!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Haha...yeah man pace yourself. I love beef, we have a meat market here that does a special about once a month - buy a 8oz filet and get a 6oz free. I load up!!!!
    Yah I make big orders to get discounts and delivery. They treat my like royalty and love that they have somebody enjoying their product so much. The beef all comes from Brooks Alberta, that's a fuggin win, that's all grain country out there. I know I used to build the bins

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I make big orders to get discounts and delivery. They treat my like royalty and love that they have somebody enjoying their product so much. The beef all comes from Brooks Alberta, that's a fuggin win, that's all grain country out there. I know I used to build the bins
    Man, that's the way to go! I haven't tried to order it like that. I was looking into those a few months ago, like eat to grow.com.
    •   

11. I just got out and kill stuff. I try to harvest a pig and deer and have them turned into hamburger. I have a freezer full of it right now and for less than $2 a pound.

12. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I just got out and kill stuff. I try to harvest a pig and deer and have them turned into hamburger. I have a freezer full of it right now and for less than $2 a pound.
    Haha....yeah me too, I have alot of deer meat that I eat here and there. I'm going home this weekend, I'll pick up some more from my parents.

13. Wild game is very expensive here. They have elk farms and stuff but like I said expensive.

14. First off AIRROCK YOU ARE KILLING IT!

Yeah I tend to get the lean turkey for my ground stuff and then i eat lean sirloin steaks. I love me some steak!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wild game is very expensive here. They have elk farms and stuff but like I said expensive.
    Oh yeah, I just saw your from Montreal. I bet it different up there, Stick to the Beef!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    First off AIRROCK YOU ARE KILLING IT!

Yeah I tend to get the lean turkey for my ground stuff and then i eat lean sirloin steaks. I love me some steak!

Hey, thanks buddy! Really LOVING this stuff. I forgot to weigh in Friday, but I will tonight. I know I'm up!

Yeah I like to keep the protein sources varied, always go switch up from time to time.

17. Yeah I eat fish salmon or tilapia once a week, pork loin once a week chicken once or twice a week, tuna, gorund turkey in various forms probably 2 times per week, and Steaks at least once a week. I cook a little extra of these and will have them for my day time foods then my dinner at night I cook something new.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

18. CHEST

Incline BB: 135x12, 195x10, 225x8, 245x5, DROP

Low Incline DB Flyes: 45x12, 50x10, 60x10

Flat DB Press: 75x10, 85x10, 90x8, 95x8

Flat BB with Resistance Bands: 135x12, 195x10, 225x8, 225x5

Cable Flys: FST-7

Awesome workout, had a huge pump and I was talking to a buddy about the resistance bands. I'm gonna do them on Incline next time. He was doing it and he's a strong guy, I was like well I gotta do that now Feeling bigger and stronger, I love it. It seems like people are looking me like something is going on, its funny.

19. Killer workout brotha man.. Solid bench numbers

20. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    CHEST

Awesome workout, had a huge pump and I was talking to a buddy about the resistance bands. I'm gonna do them on Incline next time. He was doing it and he's a strong guy, I was like well I gotta do that now Feeling bigger and stronger, I love it. It seems like people are looking me like something is going on, its funny.
    Yah you are going to get those looks, people notice the difference. Do you aspire towards power or look. You can have both but eventually you will have to decide what's more important to you to be your best at either one. The look is more important to me now but I still like to have some power but you won't see me doing chains or bands or pure power lifting disciplines. It's difficult to discern peoples goals sometimes. What you're trying to do has a great deal to do on any advice that is given and who should be giving it.
  21. &lt;&lt;&lt;airrock - takes on 1-ALPHA&gt;&gt;&gt;

Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    CHEST

Keep killing it AR
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

22. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Keep killing it AR
    Thanks man, I'm trying

Well I don't know what happen last night, but I tweaked my neck and its killing me today. Had a lady at work here give me a massage and took some Advil. Should be feeling better as the day goes on, don't worry I'm still hitting the gym tonight. I'm gonna work around it and hit back good.

23. Good luck man hope it feels better! Sometime holding really heavy dumbbells for a minute or so to stretch my traps out frees up my neck after a bench session where it hurts. Normally from craning the neck while straining.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good luck man hope it feels better! Sometime holding really heavy dumbbells for a minute or so to stretch my traps out frees up my neck after a bench session where it hurts. Normally from craning the neck while straining.
    Thanks buddy, that sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna try that warming up tonight. Its been getting better as the day goes on, so hopefully more heat pad and foam roller tonight I'll be all better!

25. BACK

Wide Grip PullUps: 4 Sets 8-10

Straight Bar Pull Downs: 4 Sets 10-12 - Tight and Squeeze

BB Rows: 3 Sets 135x10 - I was completely bent over and pull up. Kinda was hurting my trap and neck so stayed light.

Rev Incline BB Rows: 135x12, 225x10, 225x10, 275x10, 275x8, 275x8 - Felt much better, stabilized my neck and could pull.

Rev Incline DB Rows: 60x12, 80x10, 80x10, 100x10, 100x8

HS Low Rows: 5 Sets 10-12

Good workout, once I was warmed up and felt what was gonna work I stayed with it. Before the workout I grabbed heavy DB and stretched out the trap and neck. Things are feeling alot better, even during the movements my neck was feeling better. A few more days and I'll be back to normal. But got Legs tomorrow and feeling ready for it, quads are feeling good and ready for a pump!

26. Quote Originally Posted by airrock
    BACK

Wide Grip PullUps: 4 Sets 8-10

Straight Bar Pull Downs: 4 Sets 10-12 - Tight and Squeeze

BB Rows: 3 Sets 135x10 - I was completely bent over and pull up. Kinda was hurting my trap and neck so stayed light.

Rev Incline BB Rows: 135x12, 225x10, 225x10, 275x10, 275x8, 275x8 - Felt much better, stabilized my neck and could pull.

Rev Incline DB Rows: 60x12, 80x10, 80x10, 100x10, 100x8

HS Low Rows: 5 Sets 10-12

Good workout, once I was warmed up and felt what was gonna work I stayed with it. Before the workout I grabbed heavy DB and stretched out the trap and neck. Things are feeling alot better, even during the movements my neck was feeling better. A few more days and I'll be back to normal. But got Legs tomorrow and feeling ready for it, quads are feeling good and ready for a pump!
    Nice back day i love the volume man
  27. Re: &lt;&lt;&lt;airrock - takes on 1-ALPHA&gt;&gt;&gt;

Good workout way to soldier through.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

28. I like the heavy stretch

29. Thanks guys! I'm feeling that workout nicely and the Neck is WAY better today.

Also note on the 1-Alpha. I have not notice any weird moods or issues regarding that. So that is a huge plus actually seem to be in a better mood. I am enjoying it thats for sure!

30. Although 1-alpha is highly anabolic it does not have a lot of androgenic qualities. So mood swings and things of that nature should not be an issue. Intitially there is often a mild boost in aggression but it falls off after a couple weeks as your own testosterone production begins to decline.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Joeflex73 takes on NOS-FX (AX Sponsored, Alpha test)
    By joeflex73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:17 AM
  2. Here's my take on LR3 and t-3
    By JohnnyB in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 11:47 PM
  3. my take on m4ohn...
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 7