<<<airrock - takes on 1-ALPHA>>>

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I'm SUB'd, I guess that is what happens when I refuse to touch my computer during the weekends... sorry folks, but that is AL time!
    Heck yeah buddy, we are gonna do this!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    For me it kicked in full swing in the middle of week 2 but muscles started to become fuller and more vascular even earlier!
    That's what I want to hear!
    •   
       


  3. CHEST DAY
    Incline BB: 135x10, 195x8, 225x5, 225x5, 245x4, 245x4, 245x3, DROP

    Incline DB Flys 35x10, 45x10, 55x8, 55x8

    InclineDB Press: 65x10, 75x10, 85x10, 85x8

    Machine Flys: 3 Sets 10-12

    Flat BB: 195x8, 225x5, 245x5, 245x5

    Machine Flys: FST-7

    Really awesome day, felt good and strong. Huge pump. Lets see what this goes!

  4. Pumps seem to be a sign it's starting to kick in...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Pumps seem to be a sign it's starting to kick in...
    my pump lasts all day long. srs - feel absolutely swole from morning till bed.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my pump lasts all day long. srs - feel absolutely swole from morning till bed.
    I love that!! Chest is feeling tight and full. Normally as the day goes on it gets more sore.

  7. BACK

    Wide Grip Pulldowns: 4 Sets 10-12

    Underhand BB Rows: 135x12, 135x12, 195x10, 225x8, 225x8, 225x8

    Upright BB Rows: 225x8, 225x8, 275x5, 275x4

    Low Cable Rows: 4 Sets 8-10

    HS Rows: 5 Sets 8-12

    Went with good rows today, this is switch from what I normally do. Felt good and strong back was full. Feeling good and keeping that food in and pushing it.

  8. Any day now ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. you'll love it.....strenght is amazing on 1alpha
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    you'll love it.....strenght is amazing on 1alpha
    Wait for it...........
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. glad to see more people getting on board wth this . it should be intersting to see what happen with differnent age groups . Dream you guys could do a broad specturm of dosaging for that. great info all around.

  12. Right now I am looking at 4-1alpha and 4 550 ed and see how that feels make adjustments for a second 4 weeks so 8 weeks all tolled and then I will run Epi-v with either osta or maybe some m-sten... still working it out.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Any day now ...
    Yeah buddy, I'm ready for it!

    Got legs to today, I have had a bit of knot in my IT band, it has gone away. But I'm gonna try to avoid squats and stick to hack squats. We will see how that goes

  14. LEGS

    Leg Ext: 4 Sets 12-15

    One Legged Leg Curls: 4 Sets 10-15

    Hack Squats: 4 Sets 8-10 (1-2plates)

    Leg Press: 5 Sets 10-12 (1-2 Leg Press)

    HS Leg Press: 3 Sets 10-12

    SLDL w/DB: 80s 4 Sets 8-10 - SLOW

    Leg Ext: 3 Sets 8-12

    Leg Curls: 4 Sets 10-12

    During Hack squats my quad/IT band in my right leg was feeling tight (like it has been) So i took it easy. Went with more a pump and did some negatives with the leg press. I think next week I'll go with just hamstrings a flutes and let the quad heal up completely before I aggravate it again. Looking forward to nights with the foam roller.

    Can't wait till tomorrow, SHOULDERS - Its ON!

  15. nice workout airrock!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    nice workout airrock!!
    Thanks man, nothing to fancy. I hate not being able to go hard on legs, but this leg problem has to go away/heal as fast as possible.

    Side note: I'm feeling alot hungrier in the morning when I wake up.

  17. SHOULDERS

    DB Shrugs: 60x12, 85x12, 120x10, 120x10, 120x12, 60x10, 120x8, 60x12

    Rear Delts Flys: 35x12, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8, 50x8
    SS
    Rear Delt Swings: 35x12, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8, 50x8

    Standing DB Lat Raises: 25x12, 35x10, 35x10, 40x10, 40x8, DROPS

    Seated BB Press: 135x10, 195x10, 195x8, 205x5

    Standing Smith Rear Press: 3 Sets 8-10

    Arnold Press: 45x10, 55x10, 55x10
    SS
    Resistance Band Lat Raises: 4 Sets Failure


    AWESOME workout, felt good and stronger then last weeks shoulders. Had a great pump and really seeing improvement in the rear delta!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by airrock
    SHOULDERS

    DB Shrugs: 60x12, 85x12, 120x10, 120x10, 120x12, 60x10, 120x8, 60x12

    Rear Delts Flys: 35x12, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8, 50x8
    SS
    Rear Delt Swings: 35x12, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8, 50x8

    Standing DB Lat Raises: 25x12, 35x10, 35x10, 40x10, 40x8, DROPS

    Seated BB Press: 135x10, 195x10, 195x8, 205x5

    Standing Smith Rear Press: 3 Sets 8-10

    Arnold Press: 45x10, 55x10, 55x10
    SS
    Resistance Band Lat Raises: 4 Sets Failure

    AWESOME workout, felt good and stronger then last weeks shoulders. Had a great pump and really seeing improvement in the rear delta!
    Airrock is a damn beast. Keep killing it dude. I like your hard work man.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  19. Should be stirring by now, next week should be big...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Airrock is a damn beast. Keep killing it dude. I like your hard work man.
    Thanks man! I love hitting shoulders!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Should be stirring by now, next week should be big...
    Heck yeah, I'm ready!

  22. ARMS

    Warmups

    HS Preacher Curls: 4 Sets 12-15 - Prime the Bis

    BB Curls 4 Sets 8-10

    Incline DB Curls: 4 Sets 8-10

    Rev Incline EZ-Bar Curls: 4 Sets 12-15
    SS
    Stand DB Curls: 3 Sets 10

    Rope Cable Tri Ext: 4 Sets 10-12

    One Arm OH Cable Ext: 4 Sets 12

    EZ-Bar OH Incline Tri Ext: 4 Sets 10-15

    CGB: 3 Sets 8-10

    Rev Grip Tri Ext: 3 Sets 10-12

    Double Bi Cable Curls: FST-7

    Tri Ladder Press: 3 Sets to Failure

    I know this looks like a lot, but it was a quick pace. Huge pump and noticing more vascularity as well a pumps sticking around alittle longer. Got big ideas for next week. I'm gonna switch my meals up a bit.

    Meal 3 & 5 changing to meatballs. Should be about 15g carb and 45g protein a meal. Looking forward to how this plays out.

    I have company Christmas dinner tomorrow night, Italian dinner - time to eat up!

  23. I hit the gym yesterday for abs and cavs. Then just relaxed and got some good meals in. Here we go week 2 this is gonna be good!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    I hit the gym yesterday for abs and cavs. Then just relaxed and got some good meals in. Here we go week 2 this is gonna be good!
    From both my personal experience and the general statements and experiences of others, 1-ALPHA seems to kick in faster than most PH's, you should really start seeing some changes this coming week, I'm excited for you!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    From both my personal experience and the general statements and experiences of others, 1-ALPHA seems to kick in faster than most PH's, you should really start seeing some changes this coming week, I'm excited for you!
    I'm excited, I have upped the food intake and ready for action. Just knowing that, is motivating!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Joeflex73 takes on NOS-FX (AX Sponsored, Alpha test)
    By joeflex73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:17 AM
  2. Here's my take on LR3 and t-3
    By JohnnyB in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 11:47 PM
  3. my take on m4ohn...
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:13 PM
  5. Another take on the recent busts
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 04:35 PM
Log in
Log in