A true Revolution

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was again lucky enough to be picked to log another product. This time being PCT Revolution Black and Pure Test.

So an aromataise inhinbitor with liver support and test booster... Staples plus pro XT 500 will be used.
Let's make this a revolutionary Finaflex log for strength maintenance, increase in power and possibly drop some weight.

Dosing:
1 PCT Black first thing, 1 pre Bed.
6x pure test spilt into 2 doses.
Pro XT 2 caps pre training, 1 cap pre lunch

Training:
WS4SB template 4 days. Instead of a 2nd leg day of rep work for legs, it will be sprints and ladder drills, sport specific.

Let's GO

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Down 1lb. Probably water.
Training today was sprints.
30m x 20 sprints x 3 sets with 2mins after each 20 sprint block.

Sweating crazy and busting with energy. Cricket on Saturday, lots of running and captained. Had our first season win as new captain 1 from 1.

Updates tomorrow. May switch up training and do metabolic resistance training program

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go again :)

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
cool thread title. :)

and, sprints, oooooooooo..nice.

congrats on the W, in for this ride!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
R

runnerschick

Awards
Sounds great, I know you'll smash it!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Poor sleep last night. 4 hours. Think I dosed Pro XT 1cap too late. Magnesium and melatonin didn't work :(

Recovery is good, not sore from sprints which is nice.

Pis$in a lot which is water dropping. Strong combo.

Seriously need to see this new PX Black for him. Looks delish.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
sooooon! :)
i'm amped for that one myself, come chizzle and sculpt time. :hammer:
Yeah bud.

Being in Australia, shipping sucks, but again to all you all Finaflex, thanks so much for everything and the logging you allow me to do.

Appreciate it immensely

R

runnerschick

Awards
Poor sleep last night. 4 hours. Think I dosed Pro XT 1cap too late. Magnesium and melatonin didn't work :(

Recovery is good, not sore from sprints which is nice.

Pis$in a lot which is water dropping. Strong combo.

Seriously need to see this new PX Black for him. Looks delish.
Youch, 4 hrs is rough :(, hope ur sleep improves tonight...excited to follow along and see your successes continue! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sooooon! :)
i'm amped for that one myself, come chizzle and sculpt time. :hammer:
will be interesting based on what I have experienced with the new ignite I think the potency will still be there.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
runner_79 inspired my fat-ass to hit some cardio this morning.............
(or maybe cuz i watched Expendables 2 last night and saw all those old warriors running around LOL)

i never do cardio off-season, but it just felt right today.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
(or maybe cuz i watched Expendables 2 last night and saw all those old warriors running around LOL)

Pleasure.
Another sprint session this morning. Was a nice warm sweat.

-Chris

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I ramp down during the winter as I know that I can't keep my summer pace but I was smart enough to adjust my calorie intake to reflect that and if anything I am leaner than in the summer.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ramp down during the winter as I know that I can't keep my summer pace but I was smart enough to adjust my calorie intake to reflect that and if anything I am leaner than in the summer.
Seasons affect our weight :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cliff notes after almost 1 week;
- no oily skin
- increased morning wood
- no sore joints
- sleep is getting better
- appetite is still there, which while trying to cut is difficult to stay satisfied
- feel slightly drier through stomach

Very good so far...just that I eat medium brekky, medium lunch, have some tuna and nuts mid morning, but come dinner, I will eat the house out. I am only eating gluten free, caveman style but I could dead set eat 2kg grilled chicken, and shatloads of hot sauce...sucks...

R

runnerschick

Awards
Cliff notes after almost 1 week;
- no oily skin
- increased morning wood
- no sore joints
- sleep is getting better
- appetite is still there, which while trying to cut is difficult to stay satisfied
- feel slightly drier through stomach

Very good so far...just that I eat medium brekky, medium lunch, have some tuna and nuts mid morning, but come dinner, I will eat the house out. I am only eating gluten free, caveman style but I could dead set eat 2kg grilled chicken, and shatloads of hot sauce...sucks...
Sounding positive :)...admire ur dedication

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like it is kicking in for you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that will top it off nicely...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yah that will top it off nicely...
Shiz, ill get the creatona and g8 stack...all out Fina let's keep this party going.

Seem to be getting lots of random wood now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like me some G8, I get up the next morning for my workout and I feel very euphoric then I jam down some ignite and I am ready to rock .. when I add Creatrona to the mix then it's gets right nasty ... just the way I like it. I should be getting more crea-trona next week. I'll be ready to go for the week after. Only about 5 weeks away from cycle time now and I am leaner and bigger than last summer already so I am really looking forward to this prep.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like me some G8, I get up the next morning for my workout and I feel very euphoric then I jam down some ignite and I am ready to rock .. when I add Creatrona to the mix then it's gets right nasty ... just the way I like it. I should be getting more crea-trona next week. I'll be ready to go for the week after. Only about 5 weeks away from cycle time now and I am leaner and bigger than last summer already so I am really looking forward to this prep.
Bring it bro. Good stuff

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shat weekend with food. 7 hours in 95degree heat playing cricket. Ate too much carbs. Holding.lots of water. Pissed off with it. Back on it tomorrow. Start my BB complex circuit.

Sleep is improving. Not waking up and is deep. No lucid dreams or anything. I apparently swear out loud in my dreams...

Peace.

-Chris
EBF Rep

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shat weekend with food. 7 hours in 95degree heat playing cricket. Ate too much carbs. Holding.lots of water. Pissed off with it. Back on it tomorrow. Start my BB complex circuit.

Sleep is improving. Not waking up and is deep. No lucid dreams or anything. I apparently swear out loud in my dreams...

Peace.

-Chris
EBF Rep
I am loose on the weekends but I calculate everything I eat calorie wise and always remain in certain parameters. I prepare for the weekend eating and choose my treats reasonably wisely making sure I get the volume I need to stay full without using up too many calories. This involves mixing in a lot of good food with some pretty heavy treating. I use a lot of frozen yogurt and the like.

It's amazing how proficient I have become in being able to eat and metabolize massive meals. It's like I was born for fast and gorge. I good gorge can keep me going for about 18 to 20 hours. I look and feel amazing...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's hard when at cricket but no excuse.

I have experimnted with IF but not sure it works for me. Theory it does, but not sure for metabolism wise

-Chris
EBF Rep

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard when at cricket but no excuse.

I have experimnted with IF but not sure it works for me. Theory it does, but not sure for metabolism wise

-Chris
EBF Rep
Works better for endo's I know I was born for it but won't recommend it for harder gainers who seem to need frequent feeding.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not so much a hard gainer, just need to satiate or I eat bad foods. I think I underestimate my earlier feedings and then get so hungry, then fug myself.up by having a large ASS dinner, spiking insulin badly, leading to storage. I'm a protein fat and veggies guy, with some berries. Carbs just don't do it for me and only use after and during cricket.

Just need to make.more conscious choices, but this is about to change for the better :)

-Chris
EBF Rep

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not so much a hard gainer, just need to satiate or I eat bad foods. I think I underestimate my earlier feedings and then get so hungry, then fug myself.up by having a large ASS dinner, spiking insulin badly, leading to storage. I'm a protein fat and veggies guy, with some berries. Carbs just don't do it for me and only use after and during cricket.

Just need to make.more conscious choices, but this is about to change for the better :)

-Chris
EBF Rep
That's another reason it works for me I can't start eating and not be satisfied and I am never satisfied with a small meal. It would rather not eat at all than eat a small meal.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's another reason it works for me I can't start eating and not be satisfied and I am never satisfied with a small meal. It would rather not eat at all than eat a small meal.
Lol.
I'm happy to graze.

I'll throw meals up tomorrow night.
Intake is ~2200

-Chris
EBF Rep

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm happy to graze.
we are of the same mindset. ;)
seem to be similar in our dietary approach as well, view carbs in much the same fashion.

yeah DW and Kleen seem to have this IF thing in the bag..
not a fan at all myself, but happy to see others find their niche!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seem to be similar in our dietary approach as well, view carbs in much the same fashion.

Yah I know it won't work for everybody but am glad others understand it works for us... part of it is who you are and another important aspect is what you like. You have to eat for who you are and when you can tie that in with what you like you know you can be completely successful. I am maintaining very low body fat and it's not very fuggin hard. I have never been able to do what I am doing right now and was having a lot harder time being unsuccesful than I am now being successful. It's like having your cake and eating it too.. but that is planned cake... and for me it's not cake but maybe frozen yogurt or a lot of fruit. Lots of ways to treat yourself and stay lean you just have to make sure it fits in your diet and that you are getting the volume and the nutrition you need. I think the more Paleo you can keep it the better which works in both dieting scenarios I think we will agree.

Did you guys know that when we as a species went agricultural we lost 3 inches and started living about 8 years less. Yah the dude in the cave was bigger, sttonger and lived longer than his agrictcultural decendants. So the next time a Vegan tries to tell you that you are not healthy to eat meat ... kick his azz and ask him why it was to easy for you to do that. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I am constantly changing my eating schedule now depending on my situation. I like to play with it and see what happens. Since I am at 4 days lifting a week right now I am trying to adjust and see what I want to do next. I may go with a 4 times a day eating model on my building days and a longer fasting period on my Burn days. Right now I am looking at keeping carbs low other than one higher carb meal post workout, I just have not decided if that will be immediately post workout or several hours later as I have been. I was looking into Carb Back Loading but it is not really for people who lift in the morning. Heavily relies on the exercise induced Glut 4 translocation which obviously I don't get if not lifting in the evening. However I have to admit the large meals and fasting are very easy for me which makes it pretty effortless when I go to drop some lbs.

Yah I know it won't work for everybody but am glad others understand it works for us... part of it is who you are and another important aspect is what you like. You have to eat for who you are and when you can tie that in with what you like you know you can be completely successful. I am maintaining very low body fat and it's not very fuggin hard. I have never been able to do what I am doing right now and was having a lot harder time being unsuccesful than I am now being successful. It's like having your cake and eating it too.. but that is planned cake... and for me it's not cake but maybe frozen yogurt or a lot of fruit. Lots of ways to treat yourself and stay lean you just have to make sure it fits in your diet and that you are getting the volume and the nutrition you need. I think the more Paleo you can keep it the better which works in both dieting scenarios I think we will agree.

Did you guys know that when we as a species went agricultural we lost 3 inches and started living about 8 years less. Yah the dude in the cave was bigger, sttonger and lived longer than his agrictcultural decendants. So the next time a Vegan tries to tell you that you are not healthy to eat meat ... kick his azz and ask him why it was to easy for you to do that. :)
Love that last part. LOL

I know one thing for sure is that IF made eating more enjoyable for me. That is predominantly why I choose to stick with it as my primary feeding methodology.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So the next time a Vegan tries to tell you that you are not healthy to eat meat ... kick his azz and ask him why it was to easy for you to do that. :)
Hahahahahahahahahahah...food MUST have a SOUL

-Chris
EBF Rep

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
todays workout...
GYM has closed up so it looks like my kettlebell and bodyweight and sprints is gonna have to do it for training.

I see a lot of circuits coming on and lactic acid bodyweight work being of some use here...
I have my "home made" gym coming soon, we just gotta pick it all up.

todays workout:
4 rounds of (circuti fashion)
1.5 pood Kettlebell-
10x 2 arm swing
10 single arm military press (clean KB first)
10x Goblet squat
5x each leg O/Head press with forward lunge
5 x each side Windmill
10x pushup with arms tucked in (boxers push ups)
30x bicycles
30 x criss cross (legs near floor for the burn)
2x30m sprint

rest 1 min, repeat for total of 4 rounds

Stretchin:
10 x each side fire hydrants (hip mobility)
5 each side iron cross
5 each side-scorpion

Food intake:
Breakfast- post workout:
120g lean beef
1 3/4 cup blueberries
2 serve broccoli + cauliflower

Snack (10:30am)- 1/4 cup nuts with 3oz grass fed steak

Lunch- 240g cooked lamb, 1/2 cup nuts, 3 cup broccoli

Cricket(actually did sprints again and did some bowling) and batted in a game situation on the ground at training in the middle wicket so lots of running there too.

Dinner (8:30pm)- 240g gluten free turkey breast and steak (combined), 3 serve broccoli, 5 teaspoon almond butter

~2000 kcals
possible burn of 3000kcals.

Need to work out my daily burn. My BMR is ~2800 so eating at ~2000-2200 with training should do nicely for a cut.

this pure test is helping my moods too. It does make me slightly aggressive but very easily controlled. I have become more receptive and lively.

Suggestions/thoughts?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
MY INNER UP THIGHS RUB...OH FUK SAKE...
Help???????

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
same here.
dependent upon the material my shorts are made of, can really rub me raw.
try some under armour.
Lol.
I have somethin similar.
Wanna lose the rub though so legs to be "smaller" in the thigh region.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stop sprinting and doing leg hip work. Or wear under armour or boxer briefs. I don't have hair between my thighs like almost hafway down the groin muscle any more from the friction...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Down from 87 to 84.2 kg. Sweet. Abs coming back up...

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Week 2
IMAG0092.jpg

Week 3
IMAG0098.jpg

Some small changes occurring. (I think)?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Week 2

IMAG0093.jpg

Week 3

IMAG0099.jpg

-Chris