A true Revolution

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Name:  IMAG0121.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  91.6 KB



    Name:  IMAG0123.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  101.6 KB

    Week 4. Back shaping up better...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Now there's some good definition there...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Week 4. Back shaping up better...
    indeed. very obvious!

  4. I have eaten slightly less over past month, trained less and look better...go figure lol.

    Thanks guys...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Thanks bud...how are you?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Doing well recovering from pushing my shoulder a little too hard past few weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Name:  IMAG0121.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  91.6 KB



    Name:  IMAG0123.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  101.6 KB

    Week 4. Back shaping up better...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Looking good man impressive work. As far as the PCT Black helping with the aggression now I don't know that it would. However you will start to level off on that quickly think of it as your week of PMS after that it won't be too bad at all. You either gut used to the extra androgens or the body natural androgens drop some allowing you a more anabolic environment instead of higher androgens.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Ahhhhhh.....
    Well I'm enjoyin this bruz!!! So much fun

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ahhhhhh.....
    Well I'm enjoyin this buzz!!! So much fun
    uhhhh...

    that may not be conducive to continued bf loss.

  8. You give everything you do 110%, and it shows ..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    uhhhh...
    Smoker?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. Down to 82.8kg.

    Sweet. Dropping lower abs and water

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Nice!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. ah I am at work and the lighting here is better you are even leaner than I thought.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    ah I am at work and the lighting here is better you are even leaner than I thought.
    Thanks brah...I'm gonna send ya a PM

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. No changes.
    Ate well over Christmas which was good. Training tomorrow.

    I will add that my libido is OFF THE CHAIN. I want it every night

    Lucky my gf comes to the party

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. People are really blowing smoke up your ass because honestly, I couldn't even guess if you lift or not. You really don't have any business running a ph, even a bunk or kiddie one.

    I was considering trying a product but these logs are a joke with people coming back from lay-offs or who are far from their potential and would end up in the same place if they get their training and eating together.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dokdonia View Post
    People are really blowing smoke up your ass because honestly, I couldn't even guess if you lift or not. You really don't have any business running a ph, even a bunk or kiddie one.

    I was considering trying a product but these logs are a joke with people coming back from lay-offs or who are far from their potential and would end up in the same place if they get their training and eating together.
    thanks for sharing your opinion.

    your second post since becoming a member this month here at AM?

    some ppl just spew negativity - for whatever reason.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dokdonia View Post
    People are really blowing smoke up your ass because honestly, I couldn't even guess if you lift or not. You really don't have any business running a ph, even a bunk or kiddie one.

    I was considering trying a product but these logs are a joke with people coming back from lay-offs or who are far from their potential and would end up in the same place if they get their training and eating together.
    Wow! I'm one of those people that you say posted a "joke" log then. Sorry to say you are incorrect. I've practiced martial arts for over 20 years and seriously lifted for over 5 now. I have been an ectomorph for most of my life with diet and physical fitness in check the entire time.

    In my last cycle I've gained almost 17 lbs lean and dry muscle. I'm in 2nd week of PCT and have only lost 1 lb. I can tell you, without a doubt, that PH compounds work if you follow directions. I'm not a rep or sponsored lifter just a lifter in search of strength and health.

  19. Dokdonia, in addition, I'd be glad to help you out with your stack, cycle and PCT. I stand behind Finaflex products.

  20. Lighten up a bit or be banned. Not everyone's goals are the same, "Runner_79" is a runner, not looking to be a big mass monster. This is in Finaflex's board area, in a sponsored log. If you've got something you want to say instead of cluttering this, start your own thread.
    Last edited by EasyEJL; 12-26-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: .

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dokdonia View Post
    Lying to people is the FINAFLEX way! Can't handle telling people the truth? I guess telling a "customer" that they're looking jacked instead of that they have no shoulders, bicepts, tricepts, traps, lats and are soft would go over better
    nobody has lied to anyone - except you, with whatever your hidden agenda is.
    the pictures speak for themselves. i do not understand your issue.
    are you mad because you dint get what you wanted for christmas?

    your post has been reported.
    you take care of yourself.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Dokdonia, in addition, I'd be glad to help you out with your stack, cycle and PCT. I stand behind Finaflex products.
    thank you kenpo..no worries here.
    sad that some ppl can only feel good when they tear down someone else.

    keep doing your thing my man!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer
    Dokdonia, in addition, I'd be glad to help you out with your stack, cycle and PCT. I stand behind Finaflex products.
    This

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dokdonia View Post
    People are really blowing smoke up your ass because honestly, I couldn't even guess if you lift or not. You really don't have any business running a ph, even a bunk or kiddie one.

    I was considering trying a product but these logs are a joke with people coming back from lay-offs or who are far from their potential and would end up in the same place if they get their training and eating together.
    You heard of SPORT based training?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Dokdonia, in addition, I'd be glad to help you out with your stack, cycle and PCT. I stand behind Finaflex products.
    Finaflwx are very good and I respect them immensely

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dokdonia View Post
    Lighten up a bit or be banned. Not everyone's goals are the same, "Runner_79" is a runner, not looking to be a big mass monster. This is in Finaflex's board area, in a sponsored log. If you've got something you want to say instead of cluttering this, start your own thread.
    Do YOU KNOW WHAT I'M USING? A test booster and an AI. NOT FUKIN HORMONAL.

    SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE, FUK OFF TO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

    We are a Community here to HELP each other. Not hinder their goals.

    Finaflex have been kind enough to let me log a few of their products as an international logger and its an honour.

    Just because I am not BIG doesn't mean I can't use them or I'm weak.

    I play a very good level of sport. The level below testing and trying to get stronger, leaner and faster is always a goal. Finaflex is helping me.

    Big thanks to DW, Doc, Snagz, Green and all my friends here who spur me on.

    So what if I don't have a BBing physique. I'm fast, happy and good at my sport. A runner turned cricket and strength athlete.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. don't sweat it Chris.
    i think you just happened to be the unlucky recipient of this guys agenda against the company lol.
    keep rocking!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    don't sweat it Chris.
    i think you just happened to be the unlucky recipient of this guys agenda against the company lol.
    keep rocking!
    Thanks Snagz,
    But a hidden agenda against you guys??? Impossible. Too good for that

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. why thank you sir.

    he attacked another consumer in a thread as well.
    3 posts, 3 attacks..no worries

    we appreciate your support and honest feedback!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Seems the Old Myth is Actually True
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 11:25 PM
  2. 6oxo - Is this true?
    By BBwant2getBIG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2003, 01:35 PM
  3. The Revolution begins...
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:20 AM
  4. We all know its true but water is soooo important!
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 12:05 PM
  5. True Life: I'm a Bodybuilder....
    By NJfreak in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Log in
Log in