1 alpha/550 cycle to begin dec 1

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    loved me some dermacrine.
    Are there any good alternatives? I did some searching and found some dhea creams but no solid background info...
    Independent Review


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Are there any good alternatives? I did some searching and found some dhea creams but no solid background info...
    dermacrine formula has been picked up by BPS. sposed to be same as Pp product.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dermacrine formula has been picked up by BPS. sposed to be same as Pp product.
    Out of stock everywhere except amazon and eBay. Saw an androhard stack up for $500! Whew. Anyway I'm gonna pick up some life-flo dhea plus cream and do a review
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  4. [QUOTE="PalmFist;3775676"]

    Out of stock everywhere except amazon and eBay. Saw an androhard stack up for $500! Whew. Anyway I'm gonna pick up some life-flo dhea plus cream and do a review[/QUOT
    Young Gottie

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Out of stock everywhere except amazon and eBay. Saw an androhard stack up for $500! Whew. Anyway I'm gonna pick up some life-flo dhea plus cream and do a review
    uggh.
    i knew derma was getting scarce but sheesh.
    lol on the price some of these guys think they can get for their 'discontinued product'.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    uggh.
    i knew derma was getting scarce but sheesh.
    lol on the price some of these guys think they can get for their 'discontinued product'.
    No kidding
    Independent Review

  7. Yeah BPS is releasing a newer version with a different compound I believe but will still be androgenic. A little oral dhea and some pregnenolone might help in a pinch.That or buy dhea powder and a little emu oil and make your own solution.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  8. Ok so it's a transdermal to replace Derma ..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah BPS is releasing a newer version with a different compound I believe but will still be androgenic. A little oral dhea and some pregnenolone might help in a pinch.That or buy dhea powder and a little emu oil and make your own solution.
    Shoot man I was gonna log some dhea cream by life-flo and just skip the pregnenolone just for an energy boost. Decided to just run daa for about ten days instead. Pretty sure the arimistane in 550 will keep conversion down. I spent hours looking for some dermacrine but once I found it there was no way I would pay what people are asking. And oral dhea is like 15 times less potent than transD so... Daa instead. Anyway, so that emu oil stuff really work? I've read about it many times for diff things but never tried it.
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by babyfrank View Post

    Thanks

    Yo Gottie
    What would be different if i did 8 hours apart

    Young Gottie

  11. Yes emu oil is legit pulls whatever is with it through the skin. It is also a strong localized anti inflammatory.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. back to back alpha t2 cycle
    By Alisha_805 in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 06:24 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 01:48 AM
  3. First cycle don't know where to begin!
    By ibigboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:36 PM
  4. lr3igf1 cycle to begin
    By snakebyte05 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 04:02 PM
  5. m1t instead of dbol to begin cycle?
    By mybadodge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Log in
Log in