Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i really don't have a set training setup i just get all the parts in around the 5 i workout. if my back is hurting i go to arms instead of shoulders that type of thing. they are needing an adjstable bench at the gym to stabilze the back so old fugs like me won't whine so much!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

ok friday was chest and it was .......awesome!
    knocked out more sets than ever mainly becasue i shad the shyte to do it with finally.

found a few new exercises to do in sixpackfactory.com so thought i would try it out and shake it up a bit.
    4 sets 10 around the world

4sets 10 dumbell pullovers

4 sets 10 incline bench
    super set with
    4 sets 10-15 cable flyes

4 @10 incline dumbell press

3 sets 10 decline press

dips to failure

i was blown up and exhausted barely able to get my shirt on after this one. just what the doctor ordered.
    all of my workouts from this point on will be this intense and the best thing is i was don ein 35 minutes.
    preexhausted the muscle to the point of failure . i need to bring my leg workout to this level, just need to watch the back .

two days off with quality family time loving my kids and holding them close after all the stuff that has went on this week.

back at it tomorrow for back , i'll be doing a straight 5 dayer this week with the gym closing for the holiday i will have to call in some guess passes to keep it up or pay a day fee. but no slacking now.

chest if fuller than ever and we need to widen the lats and build that back. should be on arms tuesday, legs, shoulders and finish the week with chest again.

everyone have a great week and get ready for the holidays...more to follow........
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I do one ab exercise for abs twice a week takes less than 5 minutes a week to do my abs and they are better than they have ever been. Wheel of death for me has been the supreme ab and core test.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.11%

DW...do you just set a set and rep scheme for Ab Wheel...or set a rep goal? I love the ab wheel. I usually just work for 3 sets of 10 and try to contract abs hard at the top.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    DW...do you just set a set and rep scheme for Ab Wheel...or set a rep goal? I love the ab wheel. I usually just work for 3 sets of 10 and try to contract abs hard at the top.
    You don't understand wheel of death is from a standing position ab wheel can be done from the knees. I do one set of 15 till I fail and a second set of maybe 7 ... there is no thrid set. I'm not sure there should be a second. It's excruciating ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yes the Wheel of death is not joke. I have done them once or twice it is ridiculous. it basically doubles the resistance on the abs...

Chefbo, looks like it has definitely kicked in now from your last 2 workouts and descriptions sounds great!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.11%

Oh nice. I've done a few standing role outs. Agonizing. Got a lot of respect for that.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

That's why you don't need other ab exercises, it kills but it's a real time saver. Plus the core work it supplies is nuts...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's why you don't need other ab exercises, it kills but it's a real time saver. Plus the core work it supplies is nuts...
    So after 8weeks 1andro 550 then take 60 days off follow by pct is it okay to do 1alpha and 550 for 8 weeks and take pct when um done to kick my testosterone back n

Yo Gottie
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

BabyFrank, I just finished my cycle of 1Andro/550XD with great results.

I ran 1 cap 1Andro plus 1 cap 550XD in morning and repeat 12 hrs later. At night add 1 cap Revolution. Did this for 8 weeks. Right after cycle took 2 caps Revolution and 6 caps Pure Test every night for 30 days but continue Pure Test for 40 days.

ScottyDoc, Kleen, Dreamweaver and Snags can help you as they are Finaflex reps and great guys!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    BabyFrank, I just finished my cycle of 1Andro/550XD with great results.

I ran 1 cap 1Andro plus 1 cap 550XD in morning and repeat 12 hrs later. At night add 1 cap Revolution. Did this for 8 weeks. Right after cycle took 2 caps Revolution and 6 caps Pure Test every night for 30 days but continue Pure Test for 40 days.

ScottyDoc, Kleen, Dreamweaver and Snags can help you as they are Finaflex reps and great guys!
    what's different if i do every 8 hours

Yo Gottie
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yes you can run them at the same time but not run them consecutively in other words don't run 8 weeks of 1-Andro and then 8 weeks of 550 just run as Kenpoengineer said.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes you can run them at the same time but not run them consecutively in other words don't run 8 weeks of 1-Andro and then 8 weeks of 550 just run as Kenpoengineer said.
    Bet that up mr kleen

Yo Gottie
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

Quote Originally Posted by babyfrank View Post

Bet that up mr kleen

Yo Gottie
    Mr. Kleen after i run my cycle of 1-andro and 550 and take 60days off can i run 1-alpha and 550

Young Gottie
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

I would wait 60 days after you finish PCT. So 90 from the last dose of the PH is what I would shoot for. Most say 2 times the amount of time you were on just to be safe with your HPTA but these are pretty mild regarding shut down.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

todays log
    legs and shoulders
    leg raise 4 @20
    leg curl 4 @ 20
    leg press super set with calf raises 4@20

upright rows 4 @15
    one arm cable raises 4@15
    barbell press overhead 4 @10
    bent over laterals 4@15 last set to failure

couldn't do anymore got alittle light headed.
    really lethargic lately .
    when to the doctor and got blood work done but haven't heard anything. don't know if it is test related or anemea i guess they will call tomorrow.
    my appetite has slacked off alot so i am holding steady at 177.
    kind of dissapointed except for the chest workout the other day but i am keeping my head high hoping it will really kick in but three weeks and still no different in size or strength gains.

forgot to post the arm workout tuesday
    one arm machine curls 4@10
    barbell curls 4@10
    incline dumbell curls 4@10
    standing cable flexs(saw this on a charles glass video on youtube )it s like you are posing a bicep shot but using a cable
    4 @10
    tricep rope pushdowns 4@15
    cable kickbacks 4@15
    close grip bench press 3 @10 1 to failure i got 8 .
    couldn't do the dips my arms were too swollen and weak so i didn't want t risk my shoulder on that.
    overall i ended skipping a couple exercises like reverse curl because they don't have a ez bar
    great workout really tired afterward .
    my back is being a real biatch these days got some meds for it though hope it will help.
    should finish with chest tomorrow God willing and the creek don't rise!
    more to follow......
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Lethargy can be an issue with 1-alpha. Chris has mentioned somethng to increase free test might help.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

just found out from the doc that my test is around 250 . gonna setup an endo appt for me sometime next week after Christmas hopefully. i told her i was feeling tired but she dismissed said she didn't think it could be that ...dumbass!
    in the meantime got a couple weeks off but will continue training regardless. just have to work around everything for the Holidays.
    i am gonna check into test e though to see what the optionsare there. no to extreme just to research.
    chest was amazing as usual all compound today except for cable flyes to finish it out.
    not alot of wieght but i am alone so i keep it real
    flat, incline and decline benches 3 sets of 10
    cable flyes 3 sets of 20
    i set of incline flyes to failure just to finish the pump. felt good but as usual i was tired when i finished.
    gonna get me some power shots before the office christmas party tonight.
    later bros
    more to follow happy holidays to all you guys!!!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Too bad your Doc didn't just order the test for you instead of sending you to an endo. Got to a Hormone replacement therapy clinic instead of an Endo. The endo may check your blood for LH and see you don't have any because of the 1-Andro. Now if you do want to get on TRT then give it a shot but if not ready yet or you want kids hold off.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

got three kids don't need no more lol. yeah she was areal package. indian doctor she mis diagnosed me for the second time . first was for asinus infection that damn near took my head off. now i have to drive 30 miles one way to see someone else to give me low dose injctions . i am gonna see if they can just give me a scrip for it an i will do it myself. hell i gave my wife injections similar for fertility drugs.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

does anyone have anything i can take for this lethargy? man it is kicking my ass
    all i wan to do is lay around and sleep.
    i fear i will slack off on my workouts if i don't beat it.
    i know some of it is the low test and some from the 1 alpha as /Dream mentioned '
    just want to know what is done to combat it.
    help please...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.11%

I started taking a Pre workout supplement. That helped. I've had two bad workouts because of lethargy. The PWO has helped.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

a lot of guys use stano for that.
    cheap, effective in fairly short time.

i'm having a touch of lethargy myself, ~5 weeks into my cycle now.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.5%

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    does anyone have anything i can take for this lethargy? man it is kicking my ass
    all i wan to do is lay around and sleep.
    i fear i will slack off on my workouts if i don't beat it.
    i know some of it is the low test and some from the 1 alpha as /Dream mentioned '
    just want to know what is done to combat it.
    help please...
    Laymen terms

Young Gottie
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Hey bro late to the party. I had some lethargy but just kept on with it. Try DAA for a week or stano. Caffeine can be your friend here. Your earlier posts said you were questioning the efficacy of 1-alpha. I had the same doubts because I was used to products kicking in faster but trust me when I say the stuff works and works well. It was like day 14 when I really started noticing full effects. Just stay with it. You won't be let down. Just be careful when it kicks in because you will have the lifting capacity to injure yourself. For you I would recommend higher reps and more volume when it kicks in.
    Independent Review
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

thanks for the info palm. your logs look great btw.i think i am gonna slack off alpha for a couple days to see waht happens. it shouldn't effect me much since it has been in my system for 21days and i am still not getting what i though jsut tired as ****. don't want a bummed out Christmas with the kids so i am off of it till thursday. still gonna get a lift in today and tomorrow just gonna go clean and see what happens . will log to let everyone know on wednesday. Merry Christmas to all my fellow Finaflex bros hope santa is good to all of you!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Chef, I wonder if a bridge to 1Andro would help?

Merry Christmas!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Good luck. Hope you get the energy back
    Independent Review
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

feeling less tired so far today right now is when i usually getted gassed. still got one more big meal for christmas and then we will see what happens . everyone enjoy the rest of this great day and get backa t it tomorrow. Merry christmas and to all a good night !
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

laying off the 1 alpha was the trick . way more energy yesterday and today so far. i took 4 four hours apart last night and slept really well and have energy today. i know that is not what is recommended but it was dragging me down. maybe i just don't reacte well to it. i don't believe it is the product it is me. Gonna try a 1 andro run next time (heavier than the last time) and add some test to the mix. some things just don't work out but that is ok. so i will start pct on monday and take eight weeks off then go again. now what i wanted but thats the breaks. my back is still seized up and i am having to take muscle relaxers for it . i will probably go see the endo next week to see where we are at as far as the test levels go. keep everyone posted if they are intersted. sorry this log was a bust for me wish it could have been better. finishing weight was 179 bulked up some in my chest withthe addition of the benches at the new Y. more shapely shoulders are showing more striations and i did add 1/2 inch on my arms. so not everything is a loss, just wish i could have finished stronger.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

wow that's too bad, sorry to hear of this chef.
    so - you've stopped everything as of now? if so, why wait till monday to start pct?
    should start immediately.

we appreciate the time you've taken here friend, and your honest feedback.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

sorry for the confusion i am gonna finish up the alpha(no sense in wasting it.) i should be done by monday. then i will go on the pct. that is what i meant to say i am just not gonna take 1 aplha in the morning anymoreit just drags me down too much after workout. i have some super pump coming for preworkout to see if that will give me aboost . yeah i am really dissapointed in this occurence i was expecting huge things from it. i never ever got the kick everyone was talking about could be my age as palmfist and others are much younger. Dream is so different from others as he looks like he has the genetics and super drive to get things done without much injury. he is definately an insiration for us older guys. i am not finished with Finaflex yet i will be back in the spring for a 1 andro run /finish with test e that was a pretty good one for me for my first cycle last year(used epi-v ) i am just gonna up the dosage and hope for the best.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Wow sounds pretty crazy with the tiredness. Was it tired as in no energy or tired as in eyes rolling back in your head can't keep them open tiredness? I get the second way sometimes when my blood sugar swings on the lower side. Taking an anabolic will certainly increase glut-4 trans-location to the point you could have been dipping into some lower blood sugar issues if you are sensitive to it.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

yeah Kleen, was a lil wild to hear for me as well.
    a little out of my depth to help diagnose, as i've not experienced anyone having that issue to that extent on this compound.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wow sounds pretty crazy with the tiredness. Was it tired as in no energy or tired as in eyes rolling back in your head can't keep them open tiredness? I get the second way sometimes when my blood sugar swings on the lower side. Taking an anabolic will certainly increase glut-4 trans-location to the point you could have been dipping into some lower blood sugar issues if you are sensitive to it.
    It was total lack of energy to the point I would go onto deep sleep when I got home. Now my test is really low and that might have a lot to do with it if this suppresses test production to boot.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

It was total lack of energy to the point I would go onto deep sleep when I got home. Now my test is really low and that might have a lot to do with it if this suppresses test production to boot.
    1-andro-like supps are notorious for causing some lethargy and that's why many use a test base with them to help. If I decide to use it I will be covering that aspect.

Are you planning on using something more than OTC PCT since you think you may be hammered?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

Quote Originally Posted by rhizome View Post

1-andro-like supps are notorious for causing some lethargy and that's why many use a test base with them to help. If I decide to use it I will be covering that aspect.

Are you planning on using something more than OTC PCT since you think you may be hammered?
    I am gonna wait and see what the doc says before get anything else. Ihave revolution on hand and have a source for clomid if needed so I should be fine. Nolibido change or testes problems. Like I said it could be a combination of things.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Yah in the old days we used 4ad transdermal but that is in the past. I hope by stacking it with 550 I can dodge the lethargy. Not as many seem to experience the lethargy with 1-alpha so I could get lucky in that aspect as well.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Yes 1-Alpha definitely suppresses testosterone production, to what extent really has to do with your HPTA but if you are already testing in the 300 then either you started a little low or are just very sensitive to HPTA shut down.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

loved me some dermacrine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. back to back alpha t2 cycle
    By Alisha_805 in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:48 AM
  3. First cycle don't know where to begin!
    By ibigboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 08:36 PM
  4. lr3igf1 cycle to begin
    By snakebyte05 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 05:02 PM
  5. m1t instead of dbol to begin cycle?
    By mybadodge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 11:28 PM