Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 7 of 33 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    snags recently.
    weird pic..i kinda like it, feeling thick.
    You on creatine or something bro?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I'm on my phone.
    i figured that after i typed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    You on creatine or something bro?
    dat der glutamine brah.
    •   
       


  3. I need to get me some glutamine
  4. Re: Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing


    Good stuff looking great Snags. Been adjusting my meal plans a but from the fasting to about 4 meals. Going to go back to what I know works for me... low-moderate carbs with refeeds. See if I can't get to be a big lean boy like you...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff looking great Snags. Been adjusting my meal plans a but from the fasting to about 4 meals. Going to go back to what I know works for me... low-moderate carbs with refeeds. See if I can't get to be a big lean boy like you...
    Fasting is the only thing that has really ever worked for me without extreme discomfort.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Going to go back to what I know works for me... low-moderate carbs with refeeds.
    win.

    merry christmas fellow Finaflex reps, and everyone following as well.
    may everyone enjoy family, and stay safe.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    win.

    merry christmas fellow Finaflex reps, and everyone following as well.
    may everyone enjoy family, and stay safe.
    Merry Xmas guys

  8. right back attcha big guy

  9. so it was the cleanest-eating christmas for me since, well....actually i think it was the cleanest, period.
    i said it before and i'll say it again - i am on a mission.

    interesting weight session this day, as i did hams/bis/tris. this is not a combination i use often at all, and tho i am (loosely) following my training regimen, the plan itself allows for variation as needed. which is cool - cuz i like to continuously shake things up anyway.
    felt great today!

    i have added exemestane and stano to the mix for these last two weeks of cycle.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so it was the cleanest-eating christmas for me since, well....actually i think it was the cleanest, period.
    i said it before and i'll say it again - i am on a mission.

    interesting weight session this day, as i did hams/bis/tris. this is not a combination i use often at all, and tho i am (loosely) following my training regimen, the plan itself allows for variation as needed. which is cool - cuz i like to continuously shake things up anyway.
    felt great today!

    i have added exemestane and stano to the mix for these last two weeks of cycle.
    Same here man. Had a cinnamon roll with breakfast and slice of pumpkin pie but otherwise very tame by my standards.

    Hope you had a great holiday and keep killing it.
    •   
       


  11. mine sucked ! i ate way to much sugar. now i will get my a@@ back in gear. back is still giving me a pain but i am continuing the workouts just at home again since the gym is closed for the holiday and i am keeping the kids!

  12. Way to keep it clean Snags! I did not but that is okay I enjoyed it and will enjoy the trek to get my lean back on.

    @DW yeah the intermittent fasting is great, and I love it. I just feel that I would like to have a protein shake post workout and then 3 squares for a while and see how I like that. As far as the lower carb with refeeds I have always done better with that no matter if I am eating IF style or not. Pretty good chance I will be doing IF type fasting on burn days and then my PWO shake and 3 squares on build days.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  13. thanks Chris. felt pretty good actually..and the results of deprivation this week have been rather accelerated.

    dropping the excess & tightening things up, weight at ~204 this morning.
    might have to change my dietary plan a lil bit, go back to excess cals a bit quicker than i had anticipated..we'll see.





    i'll get a shot of the wheels up at some point..it's a lil harder for me to get a good shot of those guys, taking pic myself.
    wheels are doing fine tho.

  14. Looking e****lent Steve! Leanness is back, size is still intact, you have really just mastered the nutrition this past week. While we were unwrapping presents you went ahead and Unwrapped Your Abs!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking e****lent Steve! Leanness is back, size is still intact, you have really just mastered the nutrition this past week. While we were unwrapping presents you went ahead and Unwrapped Your Abs!
    nice.
    this seesaw cal load is kinda fun, i think i'm getting it down.

  16. Your arms are insane. Good work man. It must b hard work keeping lean like that. Great work.

  17. thank you caleb.
    inching closer and closer to my shape from couple yrs back..it's been a long road.

  18. Snags you provide inspiration iron brother!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Snags you provide inspiration iron brother!!!!
    inspiration is what it's all about.
    if i can inspire - i am honored.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    inspiration is what it's all about.
    if i can inspire - i am honored.
    I really want to thank you and kleen for the guidance and motivation on this run if I didn't say so.

  21. ~600cal breakfast here this morning, clean.
    5oz 96% lean beef
    2 whole eggs
    2 slices toasted ezekiel
    1/2 tbs butter
    large grapefruit


  22. Funny to see a big guy like you eating these small meals. That's why I could never make it with traditional dieting a meal like that would do nothing for my hunger and I felt like that all the time. I know everybody needs to just do what works for them. I know IF style eating helps me stay lean but now I see that I can make gains on it as well. I just have more control.

  23. I think I should just go to your house and steal your meals. Looks awesome and much like some of mine. I haven't bought grapefruit in awhile...a shame and probably need to change that.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Funny to see a big guy like you eating these small meals. That's why I could never make it with traditional dieting a meal like that would do nothing for my hunger and I felt like that all the time. I know everybody needs to just do what works for them. I know IF style eating helps me stay lean but now I see that I can make gains on it as well. I just have more control.
    LOL everyone thinks my meals are small!
    i guess when you employ IF, by comparison it is.
    it is intentional that, for the most part, i keep my meals in the 500-650cal range, multiple feeding thruout the day (~every 2-3hrs) -- all in the name of keeping my blood sugar stabilized.
    it works for me tremendously well.
    (besides - i don't care to sit around feeling like a lump because i just mauled a gazillion cals at one time)

    i'm glad IF works for you.


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I think I should just go to your house and steal your meals. Looks awesome and much like some of mine. I haven't bought grapefruit in awhile...a shame and probably need to change that.
    just brought back the gf recently, for my hardening time.
    it will be in play now for awhile.

  25. Yah big meals are generally later in the day and it's surprising how over time you learn how to metabolise them and the amount you can eat at one sitting actually increases. You should see tbe looks on some peoples faces when they see how much I eat and I am all lean

  26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL everyone thinks my meals are small!
    i guess when you employ IF, by comparison it is.
    it is intentional that, for the most part, i keep my meals in the 500-650cal range, multiple feeding thruout the day (~every 2-3hrs) -- all in the name of keeping my blood sugar stabilized.
    it works for me tremendously well.
    (besides - i don't care to sit around feeling like a lump because i just mauled a gazillion cals at one time)

    i'm glad IF works for you.



    just brought back the gf recently, for my hardening time.
    it will be in play now for awhile.
    I too will be busting out the grapefruit and some blueberries too after the first of the year. For the most part that will be the only carbs I get in other than my pre-post workout nutrition.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I too will be busting out the grapefruit and some blueberries too after the first of the year. For the most part that will be the only carbs I get in other than my pre-post workout nutrition.
    I will keep close to maintenance cals but cut out all dairy and replace those with almonds, black beans and maybe some yams. Being that I start 1-alpha, 550 in five days this will likely have be burning some fat. Fruit is already a pretty big aspect of my diet but might add in some grapefruit as well.
  28. WEEK #6 SUMMARY


    okay well heading into the last 2 weeks of the cycle..
    back pumps have increased, as has lethargy. stano hasn't kicked in yet. also my sleeping hasn't been the best.
    on the plus side - diet seems to have caught up with product, as i can tell i'm a bit heavier now but w/o any fat accumulation.
    my lean bulk has now turned into a recomp. which is fine, as 1-Alpha/M-Sten combo appears well-suited for that as well.
    strength is still good. once i get rolling into workout, everything is fine. it's just getting going that has been an issue recently.

    one oddity to note:
    have had some skin irritation/itching issues going on, not pleasant at all.
    i cannot trace the cause of it.

    strange.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    okay well heading into the last 2 weeks of the cycle..
    back pumps have increased, as has lethargy. stano hasn't kicked in yet. also my sleeping hasn't been the best.
    on the plus side - diet seems to have caught up with product, as i can tell i'm a bit heavier now but w/o any fat accumulation.
    my lean bulk has now turned into a recomp. which is fine, as 1-Alpha/M-Sten combo appears well-suited for that as well.
    strength is still good. once i get rolling into workout, everything is fine. it's just getting going that has been an issue recently.

    one oddity to note:
    have had some skin irritation/itching issues going on, not pleasant at all.
    i cannot trace the cause of it.

    strange.
    Some of the ingredients in pre-workouts do that to me when skin gets dry, might be BA or something.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Some of the ingredients in pre-workouts do that to me when skin gets dry, might be BA or something.
    no bro..not the BA tingles.
    much different.
    besides - using Ignite2. has never caused that issue.
    if i had to self-diagnose, i'd say my liver is stressed.
    alas - i am not a doc.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 06:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Log in
Log in