Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 30 of 33 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

1. Gah. There is so much planning that goes into planning and competing. Crazy
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gah. There is so much planning that goes into planning and competing. Crazy
    yes, there is
    some guys make it more complicated than it need be tho (guilty myself, in past times)

of course, there always has to be a lagging bodypart (sigh)
    i may just have to get out there and do some sprints..had decided i would not, but definition in wheels is not on par with rest of me..it will get better (later in week) just continuing what i'm doing, and definition won't be as great anyway when it's all said and done because i'm rolling out a full-on squat day on friday (and your legs - being largest muscles in your body - hold more blood and water naturally than any other part of your body..this is why, for those knowledge who don't compete, legs are typically done last on the weekend prior to show day, to allow for full definition to come in)
    all that said above - sprints are another story entirely, you want to do sprints if definition is lagging

•   

3. Still looking big snags. I'm ready for Sunday to be over I hate rest days lol. Crushing back tomorrow, see if I can hit it hard with out destroying it lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

4. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Still looking big snags. I'm ready for Sunday to be over I hate rest days lol. Crushing back tomorrow, see if I can hit it hard with out destroying it lol.
    Back for me as well. But I'm going for destruction.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Back for me as well. But I'm going for destruction.
    Nice monte. We shall crush. Someone has to keep up with snags.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

Nice monte. We shall crush. Someone has to keep up with snags.
    Nobody keeps up with Snags :::winning:::
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. double divas....who says you can't get too much of a good thing, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Nobody keeps up with Snags :::winning:::
    ^^ this

gonna be tuff to catch me now..everything is set up and in motion for crazy finish!
    hard stuff is done - all i gotta do now is follow my plan, and finish strong in training

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    double divas....who says you can't get too much of a good thing, lol.
    nightmares, it gave me
    srs nightmares

especially the one chick who keeps her wallet and valuables between her boobs..i crapped when she reached down her bra and rummaged around, pulled this big wallet out..
    whoa

9. so after thinking about things over the w/e, i made the final approach look like this:
    cals drop to 2350 till friday
    after rolling 250g carbs yesterday, they will now be 200 today/150 tuesday/175 wednesday/150 thursday
    then, 250-275ish on friday - all of these carbs being dry & clean (same thing i been using)
    fats are 30g daily
    keeping water high until friday, eliminate salt from shaker wednesday
    that is all

10. anyone catch this nastiness yesterday? just..wow
    fast healing, kevin ware

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    anyone catch this nastiness yesterday? just..wow
    fast healing, kevin ware

I heard about it but this is the first time I've seen it.....nasty nasty nasty. Poor kid. Hope he heals fast and this doesn't run his career.

12. ^^just brutal..

speaking of brutal - i brutalized da wheels today
    threw in some DB jump squats (4 sets of 15, had me sucking wind) and finished with couple sets of sprints
    i can tell i haven't done cardio this winter

13. Nice job snags, keep it going.

14. ^^you KNOW it PRE! ain't no stopping this train

random news..just received the new PX today, not the Black of course but the reformulated PX 500-XT
    it will be awhile till i get around to checking this one out, as PXB is doing me just fine, and i'm ending all stims/fat-burners at end of this log, for awhile..but WOW! stuff looks great, pretty nice profile (love me some schizandrol A!)
    be on the lookout for this one....

anyway, random news..just received the new PX today, not the Black of course but the reformulated PX 500-XT
    it will be awhile till i get around to checking this one out, as PXB is doing me just fine, and i'm ending all stims/fat-burners at end of this log, for awhile..but WOW! stuff looks great, pretty nice profile (love me some schizandrol A!)
    be on the lookout for this one....

aaaand in a smhs moment -i just went and tanned a little bit ago..this lady arrives right before me with her troop of daughters in tow, they look to be ~14, ~12, and ~8..she puts every one of them in a bed - and upgraded the 14y/o girl to a level 5 (hottest bed in the joint), and the 8y/o girl in a level 3

wow, unreal

15. Funny thing in Maine they just banned all people under 18 from tanning in a bed or booth.

16. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Funny thing in Maine they just banned all people under 18 from tanning in a bed or booth.
    yeah you have to be 16 here, younger than that you need parental consent
    while i'm not a fan of the state or gov agencies determining my choices like you mention - it is ppl like this with no common sense that creates the "need" for these stupid laws and restrictions

17. Hey remember every warning in this world has been made because someone has done it. "The cruise control is not a auto pilot" Winnebago got sued cause they did not state this in the manual. "Do not use lawn mower as a hedge trimmer" again common sense tells you not to, some people just don't get it though. Anyway, back is still feeling good today.

18. Looks like the old bottle, like to see how the formula looks...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

19. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Hey remember every warning in this world has been made because someone has done it.
    the world is full of idiots
    i just try to mind my own business..can't help saying something tho when i see a mom put her little girl in the oven
    Anyway, back is still feeling good today.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Looks like the old bottle, like to see how the formula looks...
    you'll see it next month
    i never used the old version, was before my time
    gone is dmaa..in is our patented IrisinXD, also hordenine hcl and phenethylamine combo
    looks very solid, should give a nice boost

20. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Hey remember every warning in this world has been made because someone has done it. "The cruise control is not a auto pilot" Winnebago got sued cause they did not state this in the manual. "Do not use lawn mower as a hedge trimmer" again common sense tells you not to, some people just don't get it though. Anyway, back is still feeling good today.
    look what it says in my sig....now you understand, lol.

a dumbass is always looking for new ways to F himself, and no law is gonna protect him from himself!!!!
  21. NEW PX 500XT profile

complete new profile:

FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

Pro Xanthine 500-XT Blend:

Antioxidant Energy Amplification (450mg):

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINxd (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, AdvantraZ (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor (205mg):

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCI, Schizanadrol A, Hordenine HCI, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCI

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    complete new profile:

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINxd (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, AdvantraZ (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCI, Schizanadrol A, Hordenine HCI, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCI

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
    Ah there it is, had some of this figured.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    complete new profile:

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

I EFFING WANT THIS!!!! Tasty
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

24. Looking lean as always -- all year it seems!

Always a fun ride with these updated threads from you snag

-Matt

25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I EFFING WANT THIS!!!! Tasty
    ahahaa
    not excited are ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Looking lean as always -- all year it seems!

Always a fun ride with these updated threads from you snag

-Matt
    hey bro, thanks for that!
    good to see you drop in my man
    hope all continues to be well for you

26. So far I like the new PX 500, I would be hard pressed to choose PX Black over this one or this one over PX Black. Both are feel good stims.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So far I like the new PX 500, I would be hard pressed to choose PX Black over this one or this one over PX Black. Both are feel good stims.
    thought strongly about popping it open and checking it out..but didn't really feel the need for just couple days, as i'll be off stims come saturday
    PXB has been doing just fine anyway, why change it now?
    thanks for that feedback

28. Waiting till tomorrow to try out mine. Was going to run one this morning but felt like a preworkout today instead...
    Independent Review

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    complete new profile:

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

always been a fan of sulbutiamine...profile looks good, snagster!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    always been a fan of sulbutiamine...profile looks good, snagster!!!
    i continue to be impressed with the new releases!

in other news...holy hell!
    i'm harder than chinese math today, veins are peeking out from everywhere, abs armpits lats..
    weight did dip to 195.9 tho upon rising, uggh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM