Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 3 of 25 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I used the original 1-Andro from Finaflex and got the same thing. Actually I think these guys are experiencing better than what I did and I went up to 6 caps a day on the 1-Andro. Watching Steve to see where the money spot is for those of us in the big boy leagues. So far I can see maybe pushing 6 per day at the 4 week mark but not sure...

By the way guys guess who is logging again.

KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I used the original 1-Andro from Finaflex and got the same thing. Actually I think these guys are experiencing better than what I did and I went up to 6 caps a day on the 1-Andro. Watching Steve to see where the money spot is for those of us in the big boy leagues. So far I can see maybe pushing 6 per day at the 4 week mark but not sure...
    going to agree with you here i believe Chris..
    unfortuantely, i won't have a chance to get to 6 caps daily, as i'll be stacking 4 caps 1-Alpha with 20mg M-Sten rx/day here soon, prolly end of week.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    going to agree with you here i believe Chris..
    unfortuantely, i won't have a chance to get to 6 caps daily, as i'll be stacking 4 caps 1-Alpha with 20mg M-Sten rx/day here soon, prolly end of week.
    Great Googli Moogli! That sounds insane!!!!!

I have 3 bottles of that same companies mechabol clone I was thinking of running at 100mg a day at some point on the way up to the contest I plan to do later next year. I wanna push myself a bit during my recovery period and see what I can obtain with eating and heavy lifting. Just the heavier lifting alone should make some things respond.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Great Googli Moogli!
    lol haven't heard that in a few yrs..
    your plan sounds solid of course, i'll be taking notes during your current downtime.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

up early to do some legwork before a long day of work..
    thought i'd share a recipe this morning, as i make these pancakes for breakfast.
    no pic, cam needs batteries.

2 scoops tasty vanilla protein
    3 egg whites
    1/4 cup dry oatmeal
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    enough water to make a batter consistency

directions:
    mix oats with 1/4 cup water and microwave for 1min
    add remaining ingredients and add water to batter consistency
    spray skillet w/ Pam
    cook in skillet until bubbles form on top, then flip.
    optional: top w/ sugar-free syrup or berries

yum

depending on the protein you use..my macros look something like this:
    365cals 53p/17c/8f
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotta try that recipe some day!

Can't wait to see how you blow up on 1-Alpha/Methylsten stack.. Huge things are gonna happen!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes I am still trying to figure the best dosing for 1-alpha/550 so far I can see 4 and 4 with a possible increase of one or the other depending on reaction.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I am still trying to figure the best dosing for 1-alpha/550 so far I can see 4 and 4 with a possible increase of one or the other depending on reaction.
    have yet to use the 550, but yeah i like this plan.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Can't wait to see how you blow up on 1-Alpha/Methylsten stack.. Huge things are gonna happen!
    the boldened is the idea.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

up early to do some legwork before a long day of work..
    thought i'd share a recipe this morning, as i make these pancakes for breakfast.
    no pic, cam needs batteries.

2 scoops tasty vanilla protein
    3 egg whites
    1/4 cup dry oatmeal
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    enough water to make a batter consistency

directions:
    mix oats with 1/4 cup water and microwave for 1min
    add remaining ingredients and add water to batter consistency
    spray skillet w/ Pam
    cook in skillet until bubbles form on top, then flip.
    optional: top w/ sugar-free syrup or berries

yum

depending on the protein you use..my macros look something like this:
    365cals 53p/17c/8f
    Love a Snags log, always good recipes and knowledge!

Warning!!! Obligatory Trivia Pimping ahead!

Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!

Prize will be 2 bottles of PURE TEST!!!

Click this link FINAFLEX BODYBUILDING TRIVIA to take you there now. Subscribe and then look for the post to pop up at 3:30!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

uggh. so yesterday i did legs, ran some heavy squats and BB walking lunges..and somehow, i tweaked my groin...
    news is not good fellas..groin is just wrecked.
    today i look as if i really DO need a walker or a wheelchair.

what a weird phreakin injury.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

uggh. so yesterday i did legs, ran some heavy squats and BB walking lunges..and somehow, i tweaked my groin...
    news is not good fellas..groin is just wrecked.
    today i look as if i really DO need a walker or a wheelchair.

what a weird phreakin injury.
    I get that when I start up a new routine sometimes, don't know how wrecked mine was compared to yours but it did clear up very quickly every time.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I get that when I start up a new routine sometimes, don't know how wrecked mine was compared to yours but it did clear up very quickly every time.
    i've strained my groin before, and this one is a little different. just frustrating.
    i agree with you that these things heal rather quickly (typically) - it just wipes out my day today is all.

(and of course when i was fixing to admonish some abdominals this day...)
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i've strained my groin before, and this one is a little different. just frustrating.
    i agree with you that these things heal rather quickly (typically) - it just wipes out my day today is all.

That sucks! Nothing worse than being in the middle of a cycle and getting hurt or sick!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0

I have pulled mine a handful of times from playing ice hockey. Catch a bad edge, jump the boards wrong, man a number of things. I know there is one thing though. It's start to feel better rather quick but it is not healed. I never ever let mine heal and it bits me in the ass in the end, hence why I have wrecked mine several times. But seriously to let it heal its like hey just sit around don't do anything. Lets think about that, yup not going to happen.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    That sucks! Nothing worse than being in the middle of a cycle and getting hurt or sick!!
    right?

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I know there is one thing though. It's start to feel better rather quick but it is not healed. I never ever let mine heal and it bits me in the ass in the end, hence why I have wrecked mine several times. But seriously to let it heal its like hey just sit around don't do anything. Lets think about that, yup not going to happen.
    good insight my friend, boldened is dead on, was going to say something like to DW but you beat me to it.
    for the record - this was my second leg day in a 4-day period, as i wanted to hit them a lil more frequent for a minute..
    so, now we'll take a week off from wheels.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Hence why I no longer go deep on squats. I make one mistake and its game over. Everyday in the gym make me wish I was still on cycle lol. March can't come soon enough.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

PRErace is exactly right here. This can become chronic if not healed up totally before pushing again. My son played hockey as well and I had many an argument with coaches over when I would let him come back from groin strains.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    PRErace is exactly right here. This can become chronic if not healed up totally before pushing again. My son played hockey as well and I had many an argument with coaches over when I would let him come back from groin strains.
    Yeah I always went back at it. I think that's a big reason I gave up competitive hockey. I remember I pulled it bad once going over the board from the ice to the bench when we had to many men on the ice. The height on the bench side was like a foot higher then ice side. I felt the pulled and tried to ignore it. I got back on the ice took 2 strides and went down in a heap of pain. Got off the ice and it was game over for me.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Hence why I no longer go deep on squats..
    ahaa well that is not an issue.
    ATG squatting is my bread & butter.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sorry to hear about the groin. I don't have to tell you but I will, put some ice on it for a day or two then after that alternate heat and ice on it a few times a day.

I do both parralel and ATG squats depends on if power or quad activation is my goal.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Sorry to hear about the groin. I don't have to tell you but I will, put some ice on it for a day or two then after that alternate heat and ice on it a few times a day.
    thx, doc, 4 rx.

I do both parralel and ATG squats depends on if power or quad activation is my goal.
    butt of course (sea wut eye did they're?)
    i do both as well, i've just always held a fondness for atg form..suits my mentality well.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

lil mid-day update here:
    after feeling very ruff still this morning rising, i've made huge progress as the day goes on..mobility is coming back, i can stride normally now.
    i won't be sprinting anytime soon, but improvement has been lightning fast, out of the blue..
    dig it.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

lil mid-day update here:
    after feeling very ruff still this morning rising, i've made huge progress as the day goes on..mobility is coming back, i can stride normally now.
    i won't be sprinting anytime soon, but improvement has been lightning fast, out of the blue..
    dig it.
    Typical gron injury.. it's either really resilient or very sensitive ...
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Could have just been a trigger point knotting up and causing the muscle to pull too.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

thx, doc, 4 rx.

butt of course (sea wut eye did they're?)
    i do both as well, i've just always held a fondness for atg form..suits my mentality well.
    I love ATG squats, however I can feel the muscle or tendon in my hip pop across the top of my femur when I do them now. Has been that way since a severe sprain of the hip flexor a few years back. Totally sucks! It doesn't hurt but it doesn't feel good either. I had some ART done on the area a while back and it helped quite a bit. I may just need to go get a little more work done on it. In the new year when insurance changes I wont have a copay for seeing the Chiro so I will be going there to get it looked at also.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

feeling almost 100% here this morning - in fact, busted out my 125 DBs for some flat bench action today..chesticles were engorged, looked pretty manly.

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

three weeks in on 1-Alpha

all right, so 3 weeks in yesterday..
    groin all healed up, feeling good this morning, weighing 206 upon rising, couple lbs up..strength up on all lifts across the board (no PRs, not trying for those; rather, the weights i use in specific rep ranges have all been moved up). i think i've gotten a pretty good feel for this 1-Alpha, now we're going to take it to another level..
    the stack now becomes:
    2 caps 1-Alpha + 1 cap M-Sten Rx upon rising; same dosing @10hrs later w/ a meal. this will encompass the next 4 weeks, altho i may add some DAA in at some point toward the end. i'm also trying to work some 550XD in there, but this stuff is like a rare bird right now, tuff to get ahold of..exemestane and PCT Black remain remain on hand if needed - have not used yet.
    caloric intake ranges from 3000-4000 daily, depending on where i'm at in my ebb/flow (i might drop to 2800 on a low-cal non-workout day).
    oh - and the dreaded night sweats have been absent now for 3 days.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Snags... how recent is your Avatar pict, is that a good depiction of how you look (BF) now?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Snags... how recent is your Avatar pict, is that a good depiction of how you look (BF) now?
    oh hell no. that was from the summer.
    be nice if i was 206 and looked like that tho.
    i will be in that neighborhood again in 2 months or so..for now, trying to keep bf% no higher than 10, going along nicely.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh hell no.
    be nice if i was 206 and looked like that tho.
    i will be in that neighborhood again in 2 months or so..for now, trying to keep bf% no higher than 10, going along nicely.
    Looking forward to that Log my friend, we all have our favorites and recomp or shredding down (pre-contest style) Logs have always been my favorites!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Wow msten and 1-alpha .. watch those joints You are experienced enough not to get too carried away...
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Looking forward to that Log my friend, we all have our favorites and recomp or shredding down (pre-contest style) Logs have always been my favorites!
    indeed, you & me both.
    cutting has always been my forte, i don't like being bigger and carrying excess.

Wow msten and 1-alpha .. watch those joints You are experienced enough not to get too carried away...
    i got Achilles in my back pocket, just for that.
    have had no issues to this point (other than my groin strain last week), joints feel great.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

indeed, you & me both.
    cutting has always been my forte, i don't like being bigger and carrying excess.

i got Achilles in my back pocket, just for that.
    have had no issues to this point (other than my groin strain last week), joints feel great.
    You have been smart enough to not go for the big lifts that are probably very attainable for you right now. 1-alpha does not dry out your joints or anything, it just makes you so strong that you could do some damage if not suported by something like 550. I was toasted when I did 1-test back in the day. The weight felt like air but it took a toll...
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

snag just got back on the forum and glad to hear you are back together and at it. injuries suck when you are on a cycle jsut knocks down you motivation but godd to hear ou are back brother.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    snag just got back on the forum and glad to hear you are back together and at it. injuries suck when you are on a cycle jsut knocks down you motivation but godd to hear ou are back brother.
    thanks man.
    as far as severity of this one - i got lucky.
    all healed, feeling great again.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

everything rolling along very well..
    physique changes anew since i've started the M-Sten, without doing anything different than what i been doing or changing the plan. very quick..
    libido is jacked thru the roof (thought it was starting to lag from 1-Alpha but last 2 days it's making strong comeback, i'll credit M-Sten since this always happens to me early on in cycle, when i just start something new), strength and pumps are great (1-Alpha been good), body and joints feeling lubed and flexible (Achilles is awesome), energy nice and explosive in the weightroom (Ignite2, love it)..

i am feeling quite righteous.

training has been:
    MON - arms/abs
    TUE - quads/hams/calves
    WED shoulders

today will be back and some abs..gonna flare them lats like king cobra.
    it's gonna be a beautiful day.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The sten is supplying what we used to get from 4ad possibly, new energy to battle 1-alpha causing a bit of lethargy...
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds like things are really picking up for you Snags! What was your body weight when you added the MSten?
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Sounds like things are really picking up for you Snags! What was your body weight when you added the MSten?
    206 upon rising.
    there was this one night (after a bit of gorging lol), it was 213 at night.
    i only track my waking weight tho.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

snags recently.
    weird pic..i kinda like it, feeling thick.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:55 PM