Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 3 of 39 First 12345 ... Last

1. once you develop your inner meathead....
    you cannot stop it; you can only hope to contain it.

2. couple random pics to tide you guys over till my next update..

snag still feelin good..lookin leaner yet still buff..

that last meal, i'm on a roll with..
    jasmine rice over albacore tuna.
    freakin delish.
    •   

3. Wow that sure didn't take long to get significantly leaner looking... Hey I'm not seeing mustard, are you on the wagon ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. He's skipping the oral use and pinning the mustard now. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. lol..

you guys know i love mustard.
    just taking a break from it here cuz i wanted to eat meat plain along with bites of potato on that particular feeding.
    (freaking taters been tasting amazing to me lately for some reason..been craving carbs in general)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol..

you guys know i love mustard.
    just taking a break from it here cuz i wanted to eat meat plain along with bites of potato on that particular feeding.
    (freaking taters been tasting amazing to me lately for some reason..been craving carbs in general)

I haven't eaten potatoes in quite a while, I am a bit paleo with my eating but wil add starches when dairy has to make an exit....

7. Andro had me craving carbs like a mad man.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. One thing that seems to be common with advanced bodybuilders is that they can cook meals that look delicious!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    One thing that seems to be common with advanced bodybuilders is that they can cook meals that look delicious!
    Snags is a food scientist

10. Hah...Kitchen Chemist

11. Yeah.. My chicken buy suddenly seems very boring

12. ahh you guys..you flatter me.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yeah.. My chicken buy suddenly seems very boring
    i don't eat chicken much, but when i do it's usually on the foreman grill, and you can sprinkle lemon juice and some herbs & spices (maybe a pinch of garlic) over it to add excitement.
    now it if was warmer, i'd be outside grilling it on my deck.. best chicken ever.

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahh you guys..you flatter me.

i don't eat chicken much, but when i do it's usually on the foreman grill, and you can sprinkle lemon juice and some herbs & spices (maybe a pinch of garlic) over it to add excitement.
    now it if was warmer, i'd be outside grilling it on my deck.. best chicken ever.
    We are still bbqing in the sub zero weather but will stop when it hits -20 celcius likely. Didn't last year bbqed all winter but the gas usage ... mama mia ...

14. I'm pretty boring with my chicken. Some chopped onions and mustard does it for me.

Although, since I'm a pretty big salad person, when I have chicken on my salad then it's really good. My salads are top notch I've been told. Arugula/spinach mix, broc, baby carrots, red peppers, avocado, almonds, some garlic pepper, and choice meat - it always comes out great.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hah...Kitchen Chemist
    Culinologist = One who specializes in the art, science and philosophy of the culinary arts; that which deals with anything consumed, usually for pleasure via taste, texture and aroma.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

16. Iron Chef Snags!!! You are turning into my idol..

17. Iron Chef Snags...

Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Iron Chef Snags...

dude is very enthusiastic, isn't he?

19. while you guys were talking about cooking, i was mowing the lawn..
    wanted to see what kinda progress lies down below there...

20. Ah, I was wondering why you were wearing pullover in those earlier photos, but apparently it wasn't pullover!

21. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Ah, I was wondering why you were wearing pullover in those earlier photos, but apparently it wasn't pullover!
    ohhhhh..wiseguy.
    i hate body hair, just hate it.

on another note:
    my chest is swole today guys..ginormous.
    i feel large and in charge.
    that is all.

22. I'm in. I'm going to be watching closely hoping to learn good things for my next run
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I'm in. I'm going to be watching closely hoping to learn good things for my next run.
    welcome Rush!

another week rolling..awoke this morning looking, well, pretty good.
    couple dietary maneuvers to tighten things down last couple days has resulted nicely, look harder than i should, development coming along fine.
    for my diet intake, i will run in a lean gain caloric mode for a certain time, then ebb things back down to maintenance or just below for a shorter timeframe, before i flow back into excess. i notice this does the best job of keeping my bf stabilized and at a level where i am comfortable with.

still feeling very alpha, product is doing its thing..strength and training are great, dietary #s have been nailed, we are off to a very nice 2-week start.

(i'd post a pic but you guys are gonna get tired of looking at me anyway..and, i want to surprise some folks)

24. Strength is a big part of this product, you may get to a point where the weight feels really light...

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Strength is a big part of this product, you may get to a point where the weight feels really light...
    whatchya mean bro?
    they already feel light.
    this 1-2 punch of Alpha-1 + Achilles is a feel-good recipe fersher.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM