Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 3 of 33 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Yeah.. My chicken buy suddenly seems very boring
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.


  2. ahh you guys..you flatter me.

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yeah.. My chicken buy suddenly seems very boring
    i don't eat chicken much, but when i do it's usually on the foreman grill, and you can sprinkle lemon juice and some herbs & spices (maybe a pinch of garlic) over it to add excitement.
    now it if was warmer, i'd be outside grilling it on my deck.. best chicken ever.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahh you guys..you flatter me.


    i don't eat chicken much, but when i do it's usually on the foreman grill, and you can sprinkle lemon juice and some herbs & spices (maybe a pinch of garlic) over it to add excitement.
    now it if was warmer, i'd be outside grilling it on my deck.. best chicken ever.
    We are still bbqing in the sub zero weather but will stop when it hits -20 celcius likely. Didn't last year bbqed all winter but the gas usage ... mama mia ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. I'm pretty boring with my chicken. Some chopped onions and mustard does it for me.

    Although, since I'm a pretty big salad person, when I have chicken on my salad then it's really good. My salads are top notch I've been told. Arugula/spinach mix, broc, baby carrots, red peppers, avocado, almonds, some garlic pepper, and choice meat - it always comes out great.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hah...Kitchen Chemist
    Culinologist = One who specializes in the art, science and philosophy of the culinary arts; that which deals with anything consumed, usually for pleasure via taste, texture and aroma.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  6. Iron Chef Snags!!! You are turning into my idol..

  7. Iron Chef Snags...

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Iron Chef Snags...



    dude is very enthusiastic, isn't he?

  9. while you guys were talking about cooking, i was mowing the lawn..
    wanted to see what kinda progress lies down below there...


  10. Ah, I was wondering why you were wearing pullover in those earlier photos, but apparently it wasn't pullover!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Ah, I was wondering why you were wearing pullover in those earlier photos, but apparently it wasn't pullover!
    ohhhhh..wiseguy.
    i hate body hair, just hate it.



    on another note:
    my chest is swole today guys..ginormous.
    i feel large and in charge.
    that is all.

  12. I'm in. I'm going to be watching closely hoping to learn good things for my next run
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I'm in. I'm going to be watching closely hoping to learn good things for my next run.
    welcome Rush!


    another week rolling..awoke this morning looking, well, pretty good.
    couple dietary maneuvers to tighten things down last couple days has resulted nicely, look harder than i should, development coming along fine.
    for my diet intake, i will run in a lean gain caloric mode for a certain time, then ebb things back down to maintenance or just below for a shorter timeframe, before i flow back into excess. i notice this does the best job of keeping my bf stabilized and at a level where i am comfortable with.

    still feeling very alpha, product is doing its thing..strength and training are great, dietary #s have been nailed, we are off to a very nice 2-week start.

    (i'd post a pic but you guys are gonna get tired of looking at me anyway..and, i want to surprise some folks)

  14. Strength is a big part of this product, you may get to a point where the weight feels really light...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Strength is a big part of this product, you may get to a point where the weight feels really light...
    whatchya mean bro?
    they already feel light.
    this 1-2 punch of Alpha-1 + Achilles is a feel-good recipe fersher.

  16. Doing really well in here and you are looking large and in charge. Don't worry I used your share of mustard for you. I too am a mustardoholic.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    whatchya mean bro?
    they already feel light.
    this 1-2 punch of Alpha-1 + Achilles is a feel-good recipe fersher.

    Ok that was quck It's a really strange feeling I remember way back when I ran the original product I made really significant strength increases and how weight I could hardly move at all seemed so freaking light. I saw some of the testers experiencing the same thing. I have never had that feeling again but if the conversion is really good on 1-alpha ... so I am pretty fuggin excited.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Doing really well in here and you are looking large and in charge. Don't worry I used your share of mustard for you. I too am a mustardoholic.
    Yah I started using more after seeing Steve use it but I stil won't put it on steak. Reminds me I used black beans with a bit of maple sypup and some apllewood spice and threw in 20 oz of cubed sirloin .. fuggin A!!! Thought you guys might want to try ... you can use very mininal amounts of maple syrup as it really adds a lot in small amounts. I know you like back beans....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Doing really well in here and you are looking large and in charge. Don't worry I used your share of mustard for you. I too am a mustardoholic.
    i knew there was some reason i liked you..
    thanks Chris.


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    if the conversion is really good on 1-alpha ... so I am pretty fuggin excited.
    that's right, i keep forgetting you haven't used this yet.
    as i have never used Ff 1-andro, i cannot make the comparison, but man oh man i'm lovin this stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I started using more after seeing Steve use it but I stil won't put it on steak. Reminds me I used black beans with a bit of maple sypup and some apllewood spice and threw in 20 oz of cubed sirloin .. fuggin A!!! Thought you guys might want to try ... you can use very mininal amounts of maple syrup as it really adds a lot in small amounts. I know you like back beans....
    mustard on steak bro??
    umm no, cardinal sin man.
    the syrup w/ black beans sounds pretty good - but i like black beans on their own, no need to dress 'em up!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i knew there was some reason i liked you..
    thanks Chris.


    that's right, i keep forgetting you haven't used this yet.
    as i have never used Ff 1-andro, i cannot make the comparison, but man oh man i'm lovin this stuff!

    mustard on steak bro??
    umm no, cardinal sin man.
    the syrup w/ black beans sounds pretty good - but i like black beans on their own, no need to dress 'em up!
    I was finding them a little bland...

    Yah I never got to using 1-andro ether I am referring back to the old days of transdermal 1-test
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. I used the original 1-Andro from Finaflex and got the same thing. Actually I think these guys are experiencing better than what I did and I went up to 6 caps a day on the 1-Andro. Watching Steve to see where the money spot is for those of us in the big boy leagues. So far I can see maybe pushing 6 per day at the 4 week mark but not sure...

    By the way guys guess who is logging again.

    KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I used the original 1-Andro from Finaflex and got the same thing. Actually I think these guys are experiencing better than what I did and I went up to 6 caps a day on the 1-Andro. Watching Steve to see where the money spot is for those of us in the big boy leagues. So far I can see maybe pushing 6 per day at the 4 week mark but not sure...
    going to agree with you here i believe Chris..
    unfortuantely, i won't have a chance to get to 6 caps daily, as i'll be stacking 4 caps 1-Alpha with 20mg M-Sten rx/day here soon, prolly end of week.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    going to agree with you here i believe Chris..
    unfortuantely, i won't have a chance to get to 6 caps daily, as i'll be stacking 4 caps 1-Alpha with 20mg M-Sten rx/day here soon, prolly end of week.
    Great Googli Moogli! That sounds insane!!!!!

    I have 3 bottles of that same companies mechabol clone I was thinking of running at 100mg a day at some point on the way up to the contest I plan to do later next year. I wanna push myself a bit during my recovery period and see what I can obtain with eating and heavy lifting. Just the heavier lifting alone should make some things respond.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great Googli Moogli!
    lol haven't heard that in a few yrs..
    your plan sounds solid of course, i'll be taking notes during your current downtime.

  25. up early to do some legwork before a long day of work..
    thought i'd share a recipe this morning, as i make these pancakes for breakfast.
    no pic, cam needs batteries.

    2 scoops tasty vanilla protein
    3 egg whites
    1/4 cup dry oatmeal
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    enough water to make a batter consistency

    directions:
    mix oats with 1/4 cup water and microwave for 1min
    add remaining ingredients and add water to batter consistency
    spray skillet w/ Pam
    cook in skillet until bubbles form on top, then flip.
    optional: top w/ sugar-free syrup or berries

    yum


    depending on the protein you use..my macros look something like this:
    365cals 53p/17c/8f

  26. Gotta try that recipe some day!

    Can't wait to see how you blow up on 1-Alpha/Methylsten stack.. Huge things are gonna happen!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  27. Yes I am still trying to figure the best dosing for 1-alpha/550 so far I can see 4 and 4 with a possible increase of one or the other depending on reaction.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I am still trying to figure the best dosing for 1-alpha/550 so far I can see 4 and 4 with a possible increase of one or the other depending on reaction.
    have yet to use the 550, but yeah i like this plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Can't wait to see how you blow up on 1-Alpha/Methylsten stack.. Huge things are gonna happen!
    the boldened is the idea.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    up early to do some legwork before a long day of work..
    thought i'd share a recipe this morning, as i make these pancakes for breakfast.
    no pic, cam needs batteries.

    2 scoops tasty vanilla protein
    3 egg whites
    1/4 cup dry oatmeal
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    enough water to make a batter consistency

    directions:
    mix oats with 1/4 cup water and microwave for 1min
    add remaining ingredients and add water to batter consistency
    spray skillet w/ Pam
    cook in skillet until bubbles form on top, then flip.
    optional: top w/ sugar-free syrup or berries

    yum


    depending on the protein you use..my macros look something like this:
    365cals 53p/17c/8f
    Love a Snags log, always good recipes and knowledge!


    Warning!!! Obligatory Trivia Pimping ahead!



    Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!

    Prize will be 2 bottles of PURE TEST!!!

    Click this link FINAFLEX BODYBUILDING TRIVIA to take you there now. Subscribe and then look for the post to pop up at 3:30!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. uggh. so yesterday i did legs, ran some heavy squats and BB walking lunges..and somehow, i tweaked my groin...
    news is not good fellas..groin is just wrecked.
    today i look as if i really DO need a walker or a wheelchair.

    what a weird phreakin injury.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in