Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 20 of 25 First ... 151819202122 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hrmmm. Looking pretty lean already in those pics. Wonder what's to come
    hehehe, watch & see

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Looks like you have a large molar in the middle of your back. Great definition. You're a beast sir.
    thanks troop - still some more defining to do

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    One holyhoooooouuuuuggggge brother in iron! Nice job Snags! What an inspiration!! Serious!
    well not huge, but accomplishing what i want to accomplish current
    thank you kenpo - and you are such a positive guy!
    always supportive of folks, much appreciated
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  2. Registered User
    Rush954's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0

    Nice pics.. I can only wish for those kind of results.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014
  3. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0

    Your a beast snags. But that's nothin new
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Nice pics.. I can only wish for those kind of results.
    with your dedication and attention to detail, just a matter of time my man
    (remember, i'm old..been doing this for awhile)

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Your a beast snags. But that's nothin new
    thanks big guy
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    (remember, i'm old..been doing this for awhile)


    SNAGgletooth
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    couldn't help myself..
    things gon get nastee up in heah in a hurry - moreso than what i had thought
    hang on tight peeps!



    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0

    Good grief.
  8. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0

    Legs are looking really tight snags. I can remember but are you going to be doing a comp or just getting ripped up lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  9. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Legs are looking really tight snags. I can remember but are you going to be doing a comp or just getting ripped up lol.
    nah just getting ripped up, for the hell of it
    legs are always the last to come in - but they come in quick, once i reach a certain point
    (and they actually look more cut than my stoopid cam allows to be seen)

    i guess i should more fully explain my design here:
    experimentation on a few things aside, what i am trying to do is duplicate the trek i took back in '08 - the last time i was in the best shape of my life, before i tore my calf and injuries (and other things) started the downward spiral

    in that yr, i competed in april, then was mini-bulking for awhile, then slimming again in prep for the Mr. Indiana comp in september of that yr..i was beastin, till i got hurt in august playing tennis

    there is something to be said for peeling all the fat off, being strict and finite for a time, before you hit that rebound of growth afterwards -- that timeframe can be THE most productive time you will have, period
    and this, is what i am out to do, loosely

    you can see the shape i speak of, in my profile pic (not avi)..that was taken couple weeks prior to injury that yr
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0

    Your legs are huge buddy. For real, huge. I don't know about that flowery stuff in the background tho.
  11. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Your legs are huge buddy. For real, huge. I don't know about that flowery stuff in the background tho.
    thx man - and give me a break on the bathroom will ya?
    my ex was the interior designer..this is master bath, she decorated
    you think i'm gonna worry about redecorating when i'm on my way outta here?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thx man - and give me a break on the bathroom will ya?
    my ex was the interior designer..this is master bath, she decorated
    you think i'm gonna worry about redecorating when i'm on my way outta here?
    Dude, I have no choice in color either. That's why my pics are from the gym.
  13. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,441
    Answers
    0

    I thought we were officially in hiding!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I thought we were officially in hiding!
    we are brogan..just had to get a leg pic out there, for comparison purposes at the end
    in the end, it will be clear why

    here i am
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nah just getting ripped up, for the hell of it
    legs are always the last to come in - but they come in quick, once i reach a certain point
    (and they actually look more cut than my stoopid cam allows to be seen)

    i guess i should more fully explain my design here:
    experimentation on a few things aside, what i am trying to do is duplicate the trek i took back in '08 - the last time i was in the best shape of my life, before i tore my calf and injuries (and other things) started the downward spiral

    in that yr, i competed in april, then was mini-bulking for awhile, then slimming again in prep for the Mr. Indiana comp in september of that yr..i was beastin, till i got hurt in august playing tennis

    there is something to be said for peeling all the fat off, being strict and finite for a time, before you hit that rebound of growth afterwards -- that timeframe can be THE most productive time you will have, period
    and this, is what i am out to do, loosely

    you can see the shape i speak of, in my profile pic (not avi)..that was taken couple weeks prior to injury that yr
    just googled mr.indiana 08.....you in there?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just googled mr.indiana 08.....you in there?
    no, never did the show bro
    grade 3 calf tear about 6 weeks out
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  17. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no, never did the show bro
    grade 3 calf tear about 6 weeks out
    looks like it was a decent year...how do you think you would have done?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  18. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like it was a decent year...how do you think you would have done?
    dunno my friend - was some good competition indeed
    everything was coming together for me that yr..i know i would have placed strong, but that's all i'll say
    lance scott won the division (middle) i would have been in, he brought a good package
    the dude who won the short class looked ridiculous
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dunno my friend - was some good competition indeed
    everything was coming together for me that yr..i know i would have placed strong, but that's all i'll say
    lance scott won the division (middle) i would have been in, he brought a good package
    the dude who won the short class looked ridiculous
    todd leslie looked really good in 08.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    todd leslie looked really good in 08.
    ahh yes, he did - but that was different competition

    i should have clarified, was talking about the OCB mr natural indiana

    OCB Competition Results

    snags was natty back then

    lookit brad warner (dude i was talking about in short class) - simply ridiculous

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,441
    Answers
    0

    I'm not seeing the seniors category you would have been in from that link.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  22. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,441
    Answers
    0

    The eighth place finishers in the short and middle catagorys got robbed.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    you jerk - i just turned 37 right before that comp

    and they did have a masters division, fyi..grand masters too

    is always interesting, to see some of the guys who show up and get on stage at some of these shows..
    while i give anyone props for getting up there - you have to question some ppl's sanity
    (what were they thinking??)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  24. Registered User
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Answers
    0

    Legs are looking lean already snags! If they are going to get better that.....DAMN!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  25. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0

    Do you have any pics of the contest you entered in April of '08?
  26. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,441
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you jerk - i just turned 37 right before that comp

    and they did have a masters division, fyi..grand masters too

    is always interesting, to see some of the guys who show up and get on stage at some of these shows..
    while i give anyone props for getting up there - you have to question some ppl's sanity
    (what were they thinking??)
    Just jking big man..... Lol don't hit me with your cane. I give big props to guys who compete. They have more balls then me. Pretty sure I could have taken 8th though

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  27. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Do you have any pics of the contest you entered in April of '08?
    somewhere, prolly on the computer that is packed up
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  28. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    quick update:
    i suppose i should state my dietary adjustments as i guide this plane homeward..
    again there is slight variation and gentle rotations daily now, but the base idea is
    285p/250c/40f, 2500cals
    weight is hanging in low 196 range..trying my hardest to keep it up there
    all supplementation remains same
    final pics will come saturday after next - and will have a photographer too
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  29. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,441
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    quick update:
    i suppose i should state my dietary adjustments as i guide this plane homeward..
    again there is slight variation and gentle rotations daily now, but the base idea is
    285p/250c/40f, 2500cals
    weight is hanging in low 196 range..trying my hardest to keep it up there
    all supplementation remains same
    final pics will come saturday after next - and will have a photographer too
    Good call on the photographer. Your photo skills are lacking

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  30. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good call on the photographer. Your photo skills are lacking
    indeed, good thing i dint pick that as my profession
    doesn't help i'm working with an old cam..oh well
    i think i'll have some new hardware to be used for these pics too - excited! should pick up my striations nicely
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  31. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,441
    Answers
    0

    No doubt they will be awesome big man.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  32. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    Pretty hard to take pics of yourself, cut yourself some slack. My gang is pretty hit and miss with the photography but generally I am not photogenic unless under the birght lights of the stage.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  33. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,059
    Answers
    2

    Make sure the photographer knows you look great with very large flashes that cover up your head and hide your identity! Lol
  34. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Make sure the photographer knows you look great with very large flashes that cover up your head and hide your identity! Lol
    the lone bright spot (pun intended) of that cam, ahaa..no need to show my mug
    i'll be showing off my long locks in these final pics tho, hair hasn't been this long in, well - since 2008 i think
    full body pics, ftw
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    macros today: 2500cals, 325p/210c/40f

    breakfast was interesting this morning
    5oz 96% lean beef
    6 egg whites
    1/2 stick tomato basil string cheese
    1/2c grape nuts
    1/2c almond milk
    510cals, 60p/45c/10f

    biggest meal of the day

    this isn't exactly how i would approach things in a prep, but it's fairly close..
    diet set so i can swap things out pretty interchangeably, or simply drop from menu
    ie, want to reduce fat and lower cals? (which is coming) simply swap out beef for turkey breast, drop the cheese
    my cals are higher at this point than what i am used to - my metabolism has been ridiculous, even w/o cardio
    the idea tho is to still drop cals a bit (as long as i don't lose weight) while shifting to more carbs/less protein and simultaneously dropping fat

    there, i think that sums things up
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  36. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0

    Out of curiosity, what is "maintenance" for you, calorically speaking?
  37. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Out of curiosity, what is "maintenance" for you, calorically speaking?
    ~3k
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  38. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    macros today: 2500cals, 325p/210c/40f

    breakfast was interesting this morning
    5oz 96% lean beef
    6 egg whites
    1/2 stick tomato basil string cheese
    1/2c grape nuts
    1/2c almond milk
    510cals, 60p/45c/10f

    biggest meal of the day

    this isn't exactly how i would approach things in a prep, but it's fairly close..
    diet set so i can swap things out pretty interchangeably, or simply drop from menu
    ie, want to reduce fat and lower cals? (which is coming) simply swap out beef for turkey breast, drop the cheese
    my cals are higher at this point than what i am used to - my metabolism has been ridiculous, even w/o cardio
    the idea tho is to still drop cals a bit (as long as i don't lose weight) while shifting to more carbs/less protein and simultaneously dropping fat

    there, i think that sums things up
    Is this correct?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Is this correct?
    of course
    carbs are dry & clean - grape nuts are about as loose as it gets
    looking to get dry without losing anymore weight, just gotta pick the right carbs to work with
    sweet potato, plain rice cakes, ezekiel bread..eliminate oats and other carbs that contain some fat, etc
    only downside is: bowel movements get a lil dry as well LOL
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  40. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,441
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    of course
    carbs are dry & clean - grape nuts are about as loose as it gets
    looking to get dry without losing anymore weight, just gotta pick the right carbs to work with
    sweet potato, plain rice cakes, ezekiel bread..eliminate oats and other carbs that contain some fat, etc
    only downside is: bowel movements get a lil dry as well LOL
    Better get some wet wipes

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in