Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 2 of 25 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The thrill of lifting something that can hurt you has been gone for some time with me. I miss it but now I just lift for aesthetics.
    Yep too fuggin old for that shyte....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yep too fuggin old for that shyte....

Damn bros (or should I say grandpas), it's depressing to read posts like this! I never want to get old!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Damn bros (or should I say grandpas), it's depressing to read posts like this! I never want to get old!

there are some good trade-offs, it's not all bad.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

better late then never bro
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

there are some good trade-offs, it's not all bad.
    Yah with age your learn now stupid it really is to go for big lifts, unless of course your a power lifter otherwise is usually a dumb idea. Therre are times when a heavy set of 5 reps will make it's way in no problem there as long as you have been progresive and didn't overtax your joints..

You learn how to get the most bang for your buck by doing the least for the most benefit and still maxing out effort to get optimal results. You get better and better at that. The injuries you get from going to heavy are trying to tell you to get your head out of your azz ...

Oh and I don't ever want to get old either ... so I won't

Be progressive but only take what is given and you will get better results over the long haul.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^ exactly.
    see, one of the trade-offs is wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    better late then never bro
    welcome.

so today i blew up the pythons, bi/tri ss day, very basic and 12 sets total each muscle group.
    short rest periods made this a very quick workout.
    the pumps i've been getting have been incredibly solid, lasting all day.
    (i'm speaking of all-over-body muscle pumps, not lower back pumps/cramping)
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

My age has definitely affected my capacity for enjoying things but never the enthusiasm!

Sounds like things are getting fired up for you bubba. I'm in an off period right now and hating it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds like a great workout Snags!

Yeah the wisdom thing is very important, even with my new program I am always going to be lifting about 15% below my maximum for that rep range then just going for a few extra reps on the final work set. That makes it a lot safer than getting buck and going all out every set every time. That design is the only reason I decided to give the 5-3-1 program a shot, built in safety to keep my "Inner Meathead" in check.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

My Inner-Meat-Head died when I tore my chest, I guess when the surgically re-attached my chest back to my Humerus, they also surgically removed the Meat-Head, who knows! What I do know is I keep all my workouts around 45-60mins, I go as fast as I can, I get like 16 sets per body part and stay in the 15-20 rep-range and I've never looked better, never felt better and NOOOOO joint pain!

Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    My Inner-Meat-Head died when I tore my chest, I guess when the surgically re-attached my chest back to my Humerus, they also surgically removed the Meat-Head, who knows! What I do know is I keep all my workouts around 45-60mins, I go as fast as I can, I get like 16 sets per body part and stay in the 15-20 rep-range and I've never looked better, never felt better and NOOOOO joint pain!

Yah you can still see a bit of meat it ain't all gone
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

once you develop your inner meathead....
    you cannot stop it; you can only hope to contain it.

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

couple random pics to tide you guys over till my next update..

snag still feelin good..lookin leaner yet still buff..

that last meal, i'm on a roll with..
    jasmine rice over albacore tuna.
    freakin delish.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Wow that sure didn't take long to get significantly leaner looking... Hey I'm not seeing mustard, are you on the wagon ?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

He's skipping the oral use and pinning the mustard now. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

lol..

you guys know i love mustard.
    just taking a break from it here cuz i wanted to eat meat plain along with bites of potato on that particular feeding.
    (freaking taters been tasting amazing to me lately for some reason..been craving carbs in general)
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

lol..

you guys know i love mustard.
    just taking a break from it here cuz i wanted to eat meat plain along with bites of potato on that particular feeding.
    (freaking taters been tasting amazing to me lately for some reason..been craving carbs in general)

I haven't eaten potatoes in quite a while, I am a bit paleo with my eating but wil add starches when dairy has to make an exit....
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Andro had me craving carbs like a mad man.
  18. Professional Member

One thing that seems to be common with advanced bodybuilders is that they can cook meals that look delicious!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

One thing that seems to be common with advanced bodybuilders is that they can cook meals that look delicious!
    Snags is a food scientist
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Hah...Kitchen Chemist
  21. Professional Member

Yeah.. My chicken buy suddenly seems very boring
    Olympus Labs Rep
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

ahh you guys..you flatter me.

Yeah.. My chicken buy suddenly seems very boring
    i don't eat chicken much, but when i do it's usually on the foreman grill, and you can sprinkle lemon juice and some herbs & spices (maybe a pinch of garlic) over it to add excitement.
    now it if was warmer, i'd be outside grilling it on my deck.. best chicken ever.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

ahh you guys..you flatter me.

i don't eat chicken much, but when i do it's usually on the foreman grill, and you can sprinkle lemon juice and some herbs & spices (maybe a pinch of garlic) over it to add excitement.
    now it if was warmer, i'd be outside grilling it on my deck.. best chicken ever.
    We are still bbqing in the sub zero weather but will stop when it hits -20 celcius likely. Didn't last year bbqed all winter but the gas usage ... mama mia ...
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

I'm pretty boring with my chicken. Some chopped onions and mustard does it for me.

Although, since I'm a pretty big salad person, when I have chicken on my salad then it's really good. My salads are top notch I've been told. Arugula/spinach mix, broc, baby carrots, red peppers, avocado, almonds, some garlic pepper, and choice meat - it always comes out great.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hah...Kitchen Chemist
    Culinologist = One who specializes in the art, science and philosophy of the culinary arts; that which deals with anything consumed, usually for pleasure via taste, texture and aroma.
    www.finaflex.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Iron Chef Snags!!! You are turning into my idol..
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Iron Chef Snags...

www.finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Iron Chef Snags...

dude is very enthusiastic, isn't he?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

while you guys were talking about cooking, i was mowing the lawn..
    wanted to see what kinda progress lies down below there...

30. Professional Member

Ah, I was wondering why you were wearing pullover in those earlier photos, but apparently it wasn't pullover!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Ah, I was wondering why you were wearing pullover in those earlier photos, but apparently it wasn't pullover!
    ohhhhh..wiseguy.
    i hate body hair, just hate it.

on another note:
    my chest is swole today guys..ginormous.
    i feel large and in charge.
    that is all.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm in. I'm going to be watching closely hoping to learn good things for my next run
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I'm in. I'm going to be watching closely hoping to learn good things for my next run.
    welcome Rush!

another week rolling..awoke this morning looking, well, pretty good.
    couple dietary maneuvers to tighten things down last couple days has resulted nicely, look harder than i should, development coming along fine.
    for my diet intake, i will run in a lean gain caloric mode for a certain time, then ebb things back down to maintenance or just below for a shorter timeframe, before i flow back into excess. i notice this does the best job of keeping my bf stabilized and at a level where i am comfortable with.

still feeling very alpha, product is doing its thing..strength and training are great, dietary #s have been nailed, we are off to a very nice 2-week start.

(i'd post a pic but you guys are gonna get tired of looking at me anyway..and, i want to surprise some folks)
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Strength is a big part of this product, you may get to a point where the weight feels really light...
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Strength is a big part of this product, you may get to a point where the weight feels really light...
    whatchya mean bro?
    they already feel light.
    this 1-2 punch of Alpha-1 + Achilles is a feel-good recipe fersher.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Doing really well in here and you are looking large and in charge. Don't worry I used your share of mustard for you. I too am a mustardoholic.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

whatchya mean bro?
    they already feel light.
    this 1-2 punch of Alpha-1 + Achilles is a feel-good recipe fersher.

Ok that was quck It's a really strange feeling I remember way back when I ran the original product I made really significant strength increases and how weight I could hardly move at all seemed so freaking light. I saw some of the testers experiencing the same thing. I have never had that feeling again but if the conversion is really good on 1-alpha ... so I am pretty fuggin excited.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Doing really well in here and you are looking large and in charge. Don't worry I used your share of mustard for you. I too am a mustardoholic.
    Yah I started using more after seeing Steve use it but I stil won't put it on steak. Reminds me I used black beans with a bit of maple sypup and some apllewood spice and threw in 20 oz of cubed sirloin .. fuggin A!!! Thought you guys might want to try ... you can use very mininal amounts of maple syrup as it really adds a lot in small amounts. I know you like back beans....
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    i knew there was some reason i liked you..
    thanks Chris.

if the conversion is really good on 1-alpha ... so I am pretty fuggin excited.
    that's right, i keep forgetting you haven't used this yet.
    as i have never used Ff 1-andro, i cannot make the comparison, but man oh man i'm lovin this stuff!

Yah I started using more after seeing Steve use it but I stil won't put it on steak. Reminds me I used black beans with a bit of maple sypup and some apllewood spice and threw in 20 oz of cubed sirloin .. fuggin A!!! Thought you guys might want to try ... you can use very mininal amounts of maple syrup as it really adds a lot in small amounts. I know you like back beans....
    mustard on steak bro??
    umm no, cardinal sin man.
    the syrup w/ black beans sounds pretty good - but i like black beans on their own, no need to dress 'em up!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i knew there was some reason i liked you..
    thanks Chris.

that's right, i keep forgetting you haven't used this yet.
    as i have never used Ff 1-andro, i cannot make the comparison, but man oh man i'm lovin this stuff!

mustard on steak bro??
    umm no, cardinal sin man.
    the syrup w/ black beans sounds pretty good - but i like black beans on their own, no need to dress 'em up!
    I was finding them a little bland...

Yah I never got to using 1-andro ether I am referring back to the old days of transdermal 1-test
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:55 PM