Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 12 of 25 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    If you haven't read the story on SI you should. The guy naming all those players is very shady.
    i have read

    all of these "characters" who come forward are shady..is a common streak it seems

    however - they all have been proven and verified to be truthful in this aspect, when naming names and telling their involvement, after they get caught

    brian macnamee (clemens)
    a whole slew of ppl (balco)
    armstrong (who didn't tell on him? yet - were doing it right along with him)

    etc etc


  2. I'm just talking about the SWAT supplement company.

  3. aachh..i hear you

    i get sidetracked man..if i dwell on this too long, i get sidetracked (hence why i am trying to change that aspect within myself)

    lies tho - everyone lies
    from the lil white lies one tells others to make other person feel better..
    to the lies one tell others to make themselves feel better..
    to the whoppers one tells to cover their own tracks/improprieties

    ppl even lie to themselves
    (not to mention the pathological liars running around, who do it cuz they can't help it)
    you see it everywhere, every day, in many different forms
    you see it in this very forum

    ahh, just a basic flaw in humanity, that disgusts and discourages me

    okay, off my soapbox again

    time to focus on something positive now
    •   
       


  4. Snags,what is your carb choice for intra...dextrose? I seem to be running out of gas towards the end of my sessions and was thinking of throwing in some carbs intra to see if it aids in this issue.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Snags,what is your carb choice for intra...dextrose? I seem to be running out of gas towards the end of my sessions and was thinking of throwing in some carbs intra to see if it aids in this issue.
    absolutely man
    cheap, effective, no need to get fancy
    dex+bcaa works splendid imo

    technically tho - the issue you speak of could be rectified by other avenue ie, preWO shake w/ proper structure/daily overall dietary consumption etc
    but if all this is on point, sure, give it a go

    love the new avi btw
    you are aging so well..

  6. I have my good days and bad days. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. I agree for during a workout dextrose is the way to go it acts so fast and as he said is very cheap.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  8. cals for today ~4150
    400p/300c/150f

    i'm still gun-shy about swapping out higher fat for lower carb right now..i like where things are, for the moment
    i think my carb-metabolism has changed over the course of the past year..perhaps fats too
    is interesting


    fantastic back session this day, kept it to 3 exercises (bent bb rows, cable pulldowns to front, DB lawnmowers) 6 sets each
    rep range from 20 to 6, short rest periods (1:15 for now - and dropping)..nice sweat
    beat on the abs again a bit, DB sidebends and some weighted hanging knee-ups

    another cold front blowing in - was upper 50s yesterday & today, gonna be down to 10 tonight and stay there again, teens for awhile


    just when i was getting used to working out without my parka

  9. It was 90 yesterday down here.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    It was 90 yesterday down here.
    you, sir, are not amusing

  11. It was a blistering cold 65 all day today. Had to get out my windbreaker.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    cals for today ~4150
    400p/300c/150f

    i'm still gun-shy about swapping out higher fat for lower carb right now..i like where things are, for the moment
    i think my carb-metabolism has changed over the course of the past year..perhaps fats too
    is interesting


    fantastic back session this day, kept it to 3 exercises (bent bb rows, cable pulldowns to front, DB lawnmowers) 6 sets each
    rep range from 20 to 6, short rest periods (1:15 for now - and dropping)..nice sweat
    beat on the abs again a bit, DB sidebends and some weighted hanging knee-ups

    another cold front blowing in - was upper 50s yesterday & today, gonna be down to 10 tonight and stay there again, teens for awhile


    just when i was getting used to working out without my parka
    Yah we are getting the warm weather right now but will start to get cold again tonight. Not as cold as it was like 5 degrees.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    It was a blistering cold 65 all day today. Had to get out my windbreaker.
    i will neg you in a minute

    if anyone was built for the cold it is me, very cold-blooded i am
    but again - even i have my limits, and when i have to hop in my car just to warm up a bit - it is just not kewl




    some of you will be happy to know snag's breakfast broke the 800cal barrier this morning
    a beefed up variation of egg mcsnag was augmented with 1/2cup shredded wheat and 4oz almond/coconut milk
    yum..good times

  14. 800 cals is damn near half my daily intake at the moment. But when I hit cycle I am going to tear up that EggMcsnag

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    800 cals is damn near half my daily intake at the moment. But when I hit cycle I am going to tear up that EggMcsnag


    yeah - not a fan of the larger meals at all, but breakast has been inching up with my increased caloric intake (was low 600s..to 675..to 725, 780 one day recently, now 800s)
    i think i'll refrain from going upwards again, but my allotment of meals with which to break cals up today will be reduced as i have some things to tend to, will skew my eating habits, couple meals will be larger than usual

    did you receive your PX Black yet? should be anytime if not

  16. Unacceptable! How dare you have an 800 calorie meal. Makes me hungry damn it! On the good side I have lost 4 lbs last two weeks.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  17. That sounds like one of my Sunday breakfasts. I'm gonna go crazy this Saturday. I need to fuel up for my planned Sunday Leg Day. I'm feel like a crack head without his junk. I need to squat some weight.

  18. Although I am white (obviously us pale skinned brothers are built for cold) and my family comes from the East Coast and England that was generations ago. I am not built for cold. It was probably high 50s this morning. I had a jacket over my pullover fleece and a beanie on. With gloves.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post


    yeah - not a fan of the larger meals at all, but breakast has been inching up with my increased caloric intake (was low 600s..to 675..to 725, 780 one day recently, now 800s)
    i think i'll refrain from going upwards again, but my allotment of meals with which to break cals up today will be reduced as i have some things to tend to, will skew my eating habits, couple meals will be larger than usual

    did you receive your PX Black yet? should be anytime if not
    I love the big eat
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post




    did you receive your PX Black yet? should be anytime if not
    Not yet, hopefully tomorrow or sat.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Not yet, hopefully tomorrow or sat.
    ahh, yeah should be there anytime

    i almost feel bad then, posting that mine came today



    think i will drop this in to my mix tomorrow, been hella excited to get my hands on it
    1st of the month too..seems appropriate time to roll

    cals ~4k today, 300p/400c/135f

  22. Jealousy.

    Do you know my tracking no. Steve?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Mine should be in by mid next week...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Mine should be in by mid next week...
    More jealous

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Do you know my tracking no. Steve?
    i do not brother, but i DO know it has been shipped
    i'll see if i can get for you

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Mine should be in by mid next week...
    was playing with mapquest yesterday..a bit surprised to find that the trip from my home to montreal is not that much further than what it is from here to atlanta

    and from here to toronto even less! ~7hr drive is all

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    was playing with mapquest yesterday..a bit surprised to find that the trip from my home to montreal is not that much further than what it is from here to atlanta

    and from here to toronto even less! ~7hr drive is all
    We are about 5 to 6 hours from T.O. on the 401 so not bad.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We are about 5 to 6 hours from T.O. on the 401 so not bad.
    yup sounds right, ~12hrs from here to montreal
    if i ever renew my passport, and feel like taking a long drive someday, maybe i'll pop in


    speaking of popping - took my first dose of PX Black this morning..hit with a nice sense of energy, nothing drastic (considering i haven't done stims in awhile aside from Ignite), smooth, confident, even..so far so good!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yup sounds right, ~12hrs from here to montreal
    if i ever renew my passport, and feel like taking a long drive someday, maybe i'll pop in


    speaking of popping - took my first dose of PX Black this morning..hit with a nice sense of energy, nothing drastic (considering i haven't done stims in awhile aside from Ignite), smooth, confident, even..so far so good!
    Did you ever take the old one ? Just wondering how it compares.

    Yah pop by any time, I can take time off if we plan it. Festivals start Early July.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Did you ever take the old one ? Just wondering how it compares.
    nope, never had..saw everyone else seemed to enjoy it tho

  31. breakfast back down to ~750cals this morning
    egg mcsnag, grapefruit, side of 1/2c shredded wheat in 4oz almond/coconut milk

    chesticles on tap for today..plan on putting a beatdown on the abs once again
    let's rock

  32. Just bought several things of rice cakes. Got some different flavors for a diverse experience.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Just bought several things of rice cakes. Got some different flavors for a diverse experience.
    We dont' get all the flavours, just the basic ones fug!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  34. The apple cinnamon ones are good! Snags I saw earlier you talked about Ezekiel bread. Where do u get it around here?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  35. I think you have to get it in the health sections of stores and some of them sell it in the refrigerated section for freshness.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  36. ^^ yup
    kroger down there by us has it dan..meijer carries it now too
    organic refridgerated section, and yes you must keep it in fridge when you buy it
    you will also have to toast it, is kinda ruff if you try to eat non-toasted
    great stuff - gltuen-free, the whole shebang..lots of different varieties

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think you have to get it in the health sections of stores and some of them sell it in the refrigerated section for freshness.
    Yes it's actually sold frozen.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  38. Awesome thanks snag that Kroger is the only place I haven't looked for it at. Will be making a stop in there this week end
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  39. Ya they try to hide the bread from me...some places in the frozen section some in the special fridges by the organic stuff.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya they try to hide the bread from me....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in