1-andro or 1 alpha

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Been reading the logs on 1 alpha and noticed the 1 andro. Can somebody clarify the differences and which would be best suited for a bulk? Also would it be necessary to run a 4ad type supplement to combat lethargy/libido issues etc.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I am not quite sure, Im not great with nomenclature's. My question would be why have two 1 dhea products>?
If in fact they both are the next question would be which is superior? I like the deal over at the planet right now on the 1-andro

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
nope i was stupidly mistaken. 1andro is 1-dhea. 1-alpha is sterone i believe

between the two, 1-dhea is better

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a bit curious as well

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
ok looks like im gonna cash in on that deal over on the planet then. Ive been changin my mind quite a bit lately on which dhea product to use. looks like this is a no brainer.

Im thinking buy two bottles and run at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, by weeks 3/4 Ill make a decision on wether to push it to 6-8 weeks. Run a 4 dhea product along side and follow up with nolva, daa, some sustain alpha i got stashed and ad3 to tope it off.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
ok looks like im gonna cash in on that deal over on the planet then. Ive been changin my mind quite a bit lately on which dhea product to use. looks like this is a no brainer.

Im thinking buy two bottles and run at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, by weeks 3/4 Ill make a decision on wether to push it to 6-8 weeks. Run a 4 dhea product along side and follow up with nolva, daa, some sustain alpha i got stashed and ad3 to tope it off.
nutras havin the sale on forerunner labs too so you might wanna chekc them out first. their products are 1-dhea and 4-dhea

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I checked and the 1 andro comes with the free creatine. Also it isnt oversold, I had the alhpa bulk in my cart as my 4 dhea product originally. They same price at the moment 40$ plus or minus a few cents.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ya know iron mag labs will have 1 ad 4 ad and 19 nor in a few weeks right?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Good, then weeks 4-8 i could use that product possibly. I was unaware however

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Been reading the logs on 1 alpha and noticed the 1 andro. Can somebody clarify the differences and which would be best suited for a bulk? Also would it be necessary to run a 4ad type supplement to combat lethargy/libido issues etc.
they are very similar, but i alpha is more potent and has better conversion.
a very popular lean mass stack is the 1 alpha + 550xd black (follow with pct black).

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Wish i would have known several hours ago man. But ill make the most of what i got. 2 bottles of 1 andro, 2 bottles of 4ad. 4 weeks and make a decision based on sides/gains. I intend to run 6 weeks 4 caps 1 andro a day and start with 2 4ad. Ill probably have to adjust the 4 ad dosage as the cycle progresses.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I will once my items get here, they were in georgia on the 10th and im in pa. Im not sure how shipping works in veterans day. Im guessing they will arrive tommorrow or wed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about that I was so busy with the logs I forgot to check home base, let us know how the cycle goes...

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
Isn't m1 alpha WAY STRONGER than 1DHEA? Everything I've read sad it is.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
1st post. A 4 year old thread revive. Strong work!