MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Oh yeah that sounds sexy and you may want to look into a little more intense PCT going into that length of a run but I for one an all over watchng the progression brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah that sounds sexy and you may want to look into a little more intense PCT going into that length of a run but I for one an all over watchng the progression brother!
    Yah still a pretty long run.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Happy Thanksgiving dirtbags!
    Independent Review

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    Happy Thanksgiving dirtbags!
    kill some turkey.....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving dirtbags!
    i was genuinely moved by this display of goodwill.
    •   
       


  6. Day 29 chest n bis
    Bench
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Incline DB Press
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Machine Fly
    [email protected]
    Hammer curl
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Spider Curl
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Independent Review

  7. Didn't weigh in today. Last weekend killed me with running a CFT, barely any sleep, copious amounts of alcohol, and little food. But I'm up and running again this week. Probably around 195 wet which is steadily gaining to my goal of 200+ lbs. I finally made a decision about not bridging 550xd after 1alpha, but I did purchase 2 more bottles of 1alpha this morning from glorious NP. That creatrona deal is amazing! When I got my first 3 bottles they were $45 a piece, now $32 with free creatrona! Thank you FinaFlex. I'm going to run 8 weeks of 1alpha. I'm up to 6 caps a day now since starting a new routine on Monday. A little lethargy but no other sides to report. BEAST MODE. Repped 5 at 295 lbs flat bench today, a PR! Dumbbells have been killing my shoulder joints so I think I'll stick with barbells and machines from here on out. I'm taking fish oil 4 a day but I need more relief, any suggestions???

    So far so good, loving 1-alpha!
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    kill some turkey.....
    Still working on leftovers! Def helping with the bulk. Do you celebrate a similar "eat till you drop" holiday over there?
    Independent Review

  9. Day 30 back
    DB pullover
    [email protected], 90, 115
    Close grip PD
    [email protected], 220
    BB Row
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Wide seated row
    [email protected], [email protected]
    DL
    [email protected], 315
    Independent Review

  10. Shoulders n biceps are effin killing me right now! Just took an IB800. Hope it helps.
    Independent Review

  11. I like muscle soreness but not any kind of injury pain...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist

    Still working on leftovers! Def helping with the bulk. Do you celebrate a similar "eat till you drop" holiday over there?
    Mostly with christmas....maybe with sinterklaas(5december, think only in holland and belgium)
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  13. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    Mostly with christmas....maybe with sinterklaas(5december, think only in holland and belgium)
    Ill use any excuse to shamelessly stuff my face
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  14. I missed this,but I'm In now.This product has me so intrigued.I am gonna have to check it out in the future sometime for sure.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I like muscle soreness but not any kind of injury pain...
    Yeah this is more like "my strength has outgrown my tendons and ligaments" type pain. I noticed the DBs are killing my shoulder joints on chest exercises so I'm sticking with BB and machine presses now
    Independent Review

  16. Yeah sometimes you have to back off on the strength gains a bit. Take a step back change some lifts out or add reps at a lower weight.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist

    Yeah this is more like "my strength has outgrown my tendons and ligaments" type pain. I noticed the DBs are killing my shoulder joints on chest exercises so I'm sticking with BB and machine presses now
    This happened.to me as well on this i had to change to like 10+ reps per set and slow everything down quite a bit especially on pressing moves
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  18. Yes this is the point I wanted to make, a lot of you guys are starting to burn out a bit I think and there are a couple adjustments we have already wanting to make based on your experiences. 1. use 550 for joint support, 2. Like Chris says now that we are aware we should keep our increases steady maybe back off a bit.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    This happened.to me as well on this i had to change to like 10+ reps per set and slow everything down quite a bit especially on pressing moves
    Sounds like slowing down the tempo might be better for me. I added osteo-sport to my supp list now
    Independent Review

  20. Got my Finaflex goodies in today. Shirt, wristband, and creatrona samples! Thank you Finaflex!
    Independent Review

  21. Need taurine stat! Lower back is cramping like a biatch
    Independent Review

  22. Day 32 legs

    Weight 200 lbs. Been eating a lot over thanksgiving weekend. Can't wait for post cycle to shred a little. Planning on hitting 205+ by the end of this cycle. Would like to cut to 190ish by the end of post cycle. Want that six pack dammit!

    Leg ext- 3 sets
    Front Squat- 3 sets
    Leg Press- 3 sets high rep (20+) Had to lower weight and add reps when I felt a sharp pain at the base of my junk. Think it was a potential hernia! Been a problem for years though as it comes and goes sometimes when I do legs so blame cannot go towards 1-alpha.
    Seated leg curl- 3 sets
    Stiff DL- 3 sets
    Seated calf raise- 3 sets
    Standing DB Calf raises- 2 sets of 25
    Independent Review

  23. Don't cut during PCT keep cals the same or you could lose some of your gains. Even during bridge gains are at risk but if you go just around maintenance you can still slowly get leaner. With these ;products we use it's better to never get in a position where we need to alter weight quickly. Get lean, stay lean, slowly add muscle. You will see that you will look much better over the long haul. I look like I gained 10 lbs since the summer and I really gained 2 lbs.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. how is your overall body changed during this cycle. i hear mention of strength gains but has it grown you in the areas you wanted?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo
    how is your overall body changed during this cycle. i hear mention of strength gains but has it grown you in the areas you wanted?
    Overall just bigger and thicker. Larges are now small, had to buy new pants and shirts. Busting out everywhere. Legs feel amazing. Shoulders are bigger than ever. Just really happy with the product and I wouldn't say my BMI has gained more than a few percent
    Independent Review

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Don't cut during PCT keep cals the same or you could lose some of your gains. Even during bridge gains are at risk but if you go just around maintenance you can still slowly get leaner. With these ;products we use it's better to never get in a position where we need to alter weight quickly. Get lean, stay lean, slowly add muscle. You will see that you will look much better over the long haul. I look like I gained 10 lbs since the summer and I really gained 2 lbs.
    Didn't mean 190. More like 200-205 post cycle. I'm gonna try to keep as much as possible. Still have a month left on cycle though so I might get closer to 210 by the end. Lol. Keeping up the hiit though and I'm still gaining
    Independent Review
  27. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Don't cut during PCT keep cals the same or you could lose some of your gains.
    this is golden, right here.
    too often guys want to lose the water/bloat etc from a cycle, and dive right into reduced cals and cardio etc in pct..
    definitely puts those gains you just worked so damn hard for, at risk.
    great advice DW.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this is golden, right here.
    too often guys want to lose the water/bloat etc from a cycle, and dive right into reduced cals and cardio etc in pct..
    definitely puts those gains you just worked so damn hard for, at risk.
    great advice DW.
    No doubt and if you must drop some water or weight use the same calorie intake with much less carbs so there is no catabolism just changing the the preferred fuel source. You will be drier but not lacking in calories or signalling for fat storage with excess insulin.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  29. For some body types new gains are at risk for much longer periods than just PCT, that's why you have a lot of hard gainers having trouble keeping gains. They need to maintain them for a long time before they're, theirs to keep.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    For some body types new gains are at risk for much longer periods than just PCT, that's why you have a lot of hard gainers having trouble keeping gains. They need to maintain them for a long time before they're, theirs to keep.
    So you're saying I should bulk until feb then think about cutting around then?
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:03 PM
  2. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 08:14 PM
  3. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:36 PM
  4. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 09:15 AM
  5. My methyl-1-test log (Lakevillethor)
    By Andrew Thoresen in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 02:15 AM
Log in
Log in