MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Sorry to hi-jack but a chance to win free FINAFLEX Products is worth the slight diversion.

Will make it's return Wednesday 2:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!
    No worries bro. Free shyte is worth the hijack
    Independent Review

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

By the way folks FST-7 creates mad pumps on this stuff
    Independent Review
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Ask and you shall receive

Name:  image-1085309894.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  171.2 KB

Name:  image-3537059951.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  444.4 KB

Name:  image-3845246195.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  347.8 KB

Couldn't load the front view
    Independent Review
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Size is coming along good width decent thickness... I don't think size is going to be a big problem for you so you'll want to put more focus and getting and staying lean.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking thick!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

update pics looking alpha!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good buddy
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Size is coming along good width decent thickness... I don't think size is going to be a big problem for you so you'll want to put more focus and getting and staying lean.
    You're telling me man. Was gonna say fuk it and just gain but I'm starting to get fat...
    Independent Review
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    You're telling me man. Was gonna say fuk it and just gain but I'm starting to get fat...
    You're like me probably I have to really watch how fast I gain to ensure quality. Lean Gains has really helped me as it allows me not to have to be so strict and maintain sanity while I remain very lean. I still have to watch the cals closely but have a lot more freedom.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking Swole Brosef! May I suggest to anyone wanting to add decent size over time you gain a little drop a little fat, gain a little drop a little fat, but NEVER let yourself pass the point that makes you look at yourself and say I am looking to soft. It doesnt matter if that point is going from 6%-8% or 8%-10% if you do it right every time you go up and come back down you should keep a bit of it. Snags does this as well there is no need to go crazy on a bulk. A week of power eating followed by 1-2 weeks of mild caloric reduction and you will be bigger and just as lean, just rinse and repeat. Of course if you are about as soft as you want to allow yourself then it is time to drop cals a little. Everyone says I am wearing clothes all winter I am going to bulk then they eat crap all holiday season like it is a free pass and then go on a catabolic cut first of the year and lose most of the gains, just do it right and you will be happier.

Remember the person that WILL see you with your clothes off this winter is you. You are the one your body matters most too not anyone else. Others see you and go wow dude is jacked then don't think about it again. That or see you heavier and say dude you gained some chub then, they may go talk about that behind your back because haters feed on that. Don't use cold weather as a reason to pack on fat in the guise of a bulk.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

DAY 21 SHOULDERS N CALVES
    Weight 195.5
    Military Press
    10@95, 135, 155,185
    Standing Cable Rear Lateral
    10@30, 10@35, 10@40+10@25
    Seated Bent Over DB Rear Lateral
    10@25x3
    One Arm Cable Side Raise (machine c)
    10@70, 80, 90
    Standing BB Front Raise
    20@45x3
    DB Shrug
    40@80
    Tri way DB calf raise
    45@40x3
    Independent Review
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

DAY 21 SHOULDERS N CALVES
    Weight 195.5
    Military Press
    10@95, 135, 155,185
    Standing Cable Rear Lateral
    10@30, 10@35, 10@40+10@25
    Seated Bent Over DB Rear Lateral
    10@25x3
    One Arm Cable Side Raise (machine c)
    10@70, 80, 90
    Standing BB Front Raise
    20@45x3
    DB Shrug
    40@80
    Tri way DB calf raise
    45@40x3
    Independent Review
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking Swole Brosef! May I suggest to anyone wanting to add decent size over time you gain a little drop a little fat, gain a little drop a little fat, but NEVER let yourself pass the point that makes you look at yourself and say I am looking to soft. It doesnt matter if that point is going from 6%-8% or 8%-10% if you do it right every time you go up and come back down you should keep a bit of it. Snags does this as well there is no need to go crazy on a bulk. A week of power eating followed by 1-2 weeks of mild caloric reduction and you will be bigger and just as lean, just rinse and repeat. Of course if you are about as soft as you want to allow yourself then it is time to drop cals a little. Everyone says I am wearing clothes all winter I am going to bulk then they eat crap all holiday season like it is a free pass and then go on a catabolic cut first of the year and lose most of the gains, just do it right and you will be happier.

Remember the person that WILL see you with your clothes off this winter is you. You are the one your body matters most too not anyone else. Others see you and go wow dude is jacked then don't think about it again. That or see you heavier and say dude you gained some chub then, they may go talk about that behind your back because haters feed on that. Don't use cold weather as a reason to pack on fat in the guise of a bulk.
    Well said .. I learned this the hard way. Last year I only went up to 220 but that was still hard to deal with come spring so never going to add weight like that again. I like being big and ripped and no matter what I do I am only going to put on so much mass.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

A week of power eating followed by 1-2 weeks of mild caloric reduction and you will be bigger and just as lean, just rinse and repeat.
    great post above in it's entirety Kleen - but i just highlight this premise because it's one that i feel a lot of guys don't grasp.
    in my 'bulk' periods these days, i will use the power eating for 3 weeks, the caloric deficit for 1 week..
    like Kleen says, repeat - only, i'll go 2 weeks power eating next, then another week cal deficit..
    another week of big eating, then cal deficit for another week.

imo, routinely tricking the body and keeping it off-balance is key for growth and bodycomp - whether it's training routines, dietary means, etc.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

well said brother . i took am guilty of trying to gain too much too fast . i went up 6 plbs intwo weeks but my belly is howing the extra carbs . with no carido to butn them they come on strong. i am going to adjust the bulk as you said. thanks.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

doug would bridging 550 be useful on an alpha bulk . you suggested it to me and now it seems the right thing for me to do. 2 alpha 2 550 ed i could grow and lean at the same time. sound right to you?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    doug would bridging 550 be useful on an alpha bulk . you suggested it to me and now it seems the right thing for me to do. 2 alpha 2 550 ed i could grow and lean at the same time. sound right to you?
    550 is a recomp product but it does help you gain, very high quality gains so the combo is interesting ... plus 550 helps the joints so when your hitting those PR's you have some support...
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I'm fortunate enough to have the ability to lean out relative quick. It's a trait of hard gainers worldwide. Caloric restriction and cardio for a week really makes a big diff. I don't and won't do more than a week cuz that's when I can start literally feeling my muscles eating themselves. Just wait till the end of this cycle to see my work in its entirety. I refuse to be fat! Actually I'm hypoglycemic anyways so not overindulging on carbs for a week is good for me
    Independent Review
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

DAY 22 CHEST/ABZ
    Flat Bench
    10@135x2, 10@225, 8@275x2
    Cybex Seated Bench
    10@270, 7@280, 12@190slow
    Plate Load Incline Press
    10@180, 7@230, 8@180
    Machine Fly
    10@230x2, 8@230+8@150
    Hanging leg raise
    15x3
    Independent Review
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    great post above in it's entirety Kleen - but i just highlight this premise because it's one that i feel a lot of guys don't grasp.
    in my 'bulk' periods these days, i will use the power eating for 3 weeks, the caloric deficit for 1 week..
    like Kleen says, repeat - only, i'll go 2 weeks power eating next, then another week cal deficit..
    another week of big eating, then cal deficit for another week.

imo, routinely tricking the body and keeping it off-balance is key for growth and bodycomp - whether it's training routines, dietary means, etc.
    Well said again, I like the idea of the slow declining time of bulking. I have never really timed it but go more by the look in the mirror. I kind of used the old school abcde diet. 2 weeks bulk 2 weeks cutting. I have done 1 week and 1 week also the changes are more subtle but less gains then again you stay leaner. I may try the approach you mentioned.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Got a CFT this morning. That half mile sprint is really gonna be indicative of cardio ability on this stuff!
    Independent Review
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Well I ran a 2:50 in 45 degree fahrenheit, boots n utes, then hyperventilated and felt like I was gonna die. FML. 2:50 is actually in the top 10 for the event so I'm happy
    Independent Review
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice that is a seriously good time.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah especially considering the conditions...
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Day 25, Chest n Bis
    weight 193
    DB Press 4 sets
    Incline DB Press 3 sets
    DB Fly 3 sets
    Standing EZbar curls 7 sets

Very tired and dehydrated from the weekend. Shyte was rough
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Day 26, Back n Shoulders
    Weight 193
    DB Pullover 3 sets
    Close Grip Lat PD 2 sets
    BB Row 2 sets
    Wide Cable Row 2 sets
    DL 2 sets
    Seated Shoulder Press Machine 3 sets
    DB Front & Side Raise superset 2 sets
    DB Rear Raise 2 sets
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

So I have been really busy lately and haven't really had much time for my log but I should be caught up by now. I have decided to change up my routine, was getting a little bored at the gym. For the next few weeks Im going to try 3 day or 6 day split, less volume per workout but higher weights being used with roughly 1 warmup and 1 working set per exercise. Hopefully this will lead to more hypertrophy. I am also considering running this log through to 8 weeks with a bridge to 550xd for 8 weeks to help shed fat gain. Im already cutting back on carb and fat macros and it is showing and I can feel less bloat but I am SO freaking HUNGRY, so Im changing my diet to add more veggies and hopefully feel more full.

Mon- chest/bis
    Tue- back/shoulders
    Wed- legs/tris
    Thurs- Rest or chest/bi
    Fri- back/shoulders
    Sat- legs/tris
    Sun- Rest

Plus cardio every morning or nite for 20-30 min...
    Independent Review
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

So are you talking 16 weeks on, might need a SERM for that long a run.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    So are you talking 16 weeks on, might need a SERM for that long a run.
    Nah. More like 12-14 wks. Want the 550xd kicking in full gear before tapering off 1alpha so ill start the bridge week 5,6, or 7. 4 a day 550xd
    Independent Review
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

DAY 27 LEGS N TRIS
    Weight 194.5
    Leg Ext (b)
    15@100, 12@120, 10@160
    Leg press (c)
    12@450, 12@540, 12@630
    Front BB Squat
    10@135x2
    Seated Leg Curl
    12@160, 12@230
    Stiff Leg DL
    10@135x2
    Tri Pressdown
    10@160, 190
    DB Tri Ext
    12@25, 30
    Close Grip BB Press
    12@135x2
    Standing Calf Raise
    15@140x4
    Independent Review
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Oh yeah that sounds sexy and you may want to look into a little more intense PCT going into that length of a run but I for one an all over watchng the progression brother!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh yeah that sounds sexy and you may want to look into a little more intense PCT going into that length of a run but I for one an all over watchng the progression brother!
    Yah still a pretty long run.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Happy Thanksgiving dirtbags!
    Independent Review
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    kill some turkey.....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    i was genuinely moved by this display of goodwill.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Day 29 chest n bis
    Bench
    10@135x2, 10@225, 10@265, 5@295
    Incline DB Press
    10@55, 10@80
    Machine Fly
    10@250x3
    Hammer curl
    8@45, 6@45
    Spider Curl
    10@55, 10@65
    Independent Review
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Didn't weigh in today. Last weekend killed me with running a CFT, barely any sleep, copious amounts of alcohol, and little food. But I'm up and running again this week. Probably around 195 wet which is steadily gaining to my goal of 200+ lbs. I finally made a decision about not bridging 550xd after 1alpha, but I did purchase 2 more bottles of 1alpha this morning from glorious NP. That creatrona deal is amazing! When I got my first 3 bottles they were $45 a piece, now $32 with free creatrona! Thank you FinaFlex. I'm going to run 8 weeks of 1alpha. I'm up to 6 caps a day now since starting a new routine on Monday. A little lethargy but no other sides to report. BEAST MODE. Repped 5 at 295 lbs flat bench today, a PR! Dumbbells have been killing my shoulder joints so I think I'll stick with barbells and machines from here on out. I'm taking fish oil 4 a day but I need more relief, any suggestions???

So far so good, loving 1-alpha!
    Independent Review
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007

kill some turkey.....
    Still working on leftovers! Def helping with the bulk. Do you celebrate a similar "eat till you drop" holiday over there?
    Independent Review
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Day 30 back
    DB pullover
    10@75, 90, 115
    Close grip PD
    10@180, 220
    BB Row
    12@135, 10@185
    Wide seated row
    12@120, 12@160
    DL
    12@225, 315
    Independent Review
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Shoulders n biceps are effin killing me right now! Just took an IB800. Hope it helps.
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
  2. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 07:14 PM
  3. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics