MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I'm the same way sometimes I workout fasted and sometimes I don't but never noticed a dip in performance barring nutrition is on point the remained of the day or day leading up to fasted workout.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I always perform much better fasted but that is something I got used to with IF protocol. I think some people do not experience a heightened performance level during fasting but many do, has to do with body type I think.
    I am definitly not one of those people. I go with 40+c pre and If I go under 200c daily my performance drops dramatically.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. I've done carb cycling and its not for me at all. Mood flux n weakness at the gym. I've also ran days with very little fuel as a Marine and know that you do get used to it eventually, even to the point where you're not hungry at all and begin to eat even less while maintaining the same high level of physical activity. Carbs are my best friend and fuel me for weights though. I simply do not perform well without them preworkout. And solid carbs at that.
    Independent Review

  4. I remember reading a study on fasted workouts releasing more testosterone and growth hormone during and after the exercise is completed. Then again I'm sure there's a study contradicting that one as well. Studies...
    Independent Review

  5. By the by, muscle soreness has decreased dramatically. I've had no DOMS since my leg workout on Saturday.
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I've done carb cycling and its not for me at all. Mood flux n weakness at the gym. I've also ran days with very little fuel as a Marine and know that you do get used to it eventually, even to the point where you're not hungry at all and begin to eat even less while maintaining the same high level of physical activity. Carbs are my best friend and fuel me for weights though. I simply do not perform well without them preworkout. And solid carbs at that.


    I work out first thing am so though id rather eat I usually use vitargo/glycomyx or whatever and some bcaas then a preworkout like 15 minutes later
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    I work out first thing am so though id rather eat I usually use vitargo/glycomyx or whatever and some bcaas then a preworkout like 15 minutes later
    I prefer solids over liquids. If I'm in a bind Ill mix dextrose powder in my preworkout which does help when in a clutch, but I can still do more with solid carbs.
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I remember reading a study on fasted workouts releasing more testosterone and growth hormone during and after the exercise is completed. Then again I'm sure there's a study contradicting that one as well. Studies...
    I am sure that there is many benefits, but it may be some people don't get the same effect. For me I know it is the case cuz I can really feel added power and strength in my fasted workouts. I have a very unevolved system. The reason our bodies adapted this way is that we had to go long periods without eating way back when. We needed vast amounts of energy and agression to go out as slay that large beast we needed to gorge on. Some people are less efficient this way so IF is not for them. Ectos generally need to eat every few hours where I could get by with once a day and still perform at top form.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Ya in as close to 100% ecto as you can get carbs are necessary for me as well as every couple hours. My wife is a figure competitor.and if she.even.looks at carbs outside of veggies her.performance.drops and. She.feels like crap.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya in as close to 100% ecto as you can get carbs are necessary for me as well as every couple hours. My wife is a figure competitor.and if she.even.looks at carbs outside of veggies her.performance.drops and. She.feels like crap.
    Good example, we're all so different.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. DAY 12 SHOULDERS/CALVES
    Weight 192
    Seated Calf Raise
    [email protected]
    Standing Calf Raise
    [email protected]
    Seated DB Press
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Standing Cable Rear Lateral
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Seated Bent Over DB Rear Lateral
    [email protected]
    One Arm Cable Side Raise (machine c)
    [email protected]
    Standing BB Front Raise
    [email protected], [email protected]
    DB Shrug
    [email protected]

    Shoulder workout has really improved. My form has gotten much better allowing me to hit target muscles much better than last week, even if weights didn't increase dramatically. Side raises and rear raises especially are much stronger.
    Independent Review

  12. This **** is really meeting my expectations so far. Very impressed with the steady gains I'm experiencing. I've gained 10 lbs so far.
    Independent Review

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    This **** is really meeting my expectations so far. Very impressed with the steady gains I'm experiencing. I've gained 10 lbs so far.
    Pretty impressive how much would you have normally gained naturally at this many calories?

    Any sides?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr

    Pretty impressive how much would you have normally gained naturally at this many calories?

    Any sides?
    At two weeks in, without a PH and at the same caloric surplus, I would probably have gained a similar amount of weight. Probably 7-10 lbs. That said, I would not have gained the stellar increases in strength or LBM. That's the big difference here, LBM. My muscles are much fuller and dense. And that's pretty awesome in and of itself. Most PHs leave you with wet gains, a lot of water weight and bloat. This one is dry and solid, much better. If I can gain another 10 lbs before the end of cycle than we'll know for sure how much mass this Shiz is capable of.

    So far no significant sides. The last couple days I've noticed being less horny by frequency, meaning I'm usually horny all day whereas lately I've been horny only at certain times of the day. But this has not had a negative effect on efficiency or quality of sex with my wife. No signs of estrogen conversion. No lethargy.
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    This **** is really meeting my expectations so far. Very impressed with the steady gains I'm experiencing. I've gained 10 lbs so far.
    10lbs.....nice......this is just the beginning. Holy sh(i)t....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  16. Nice results I think we're batting 1000 so far....

    Love the fact the gains are fairly dry..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. That's a whole lot of weight fast. I'm surprised. Keep up the good work. Sounds like another great finaflex product.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Nice results I think we're batting 1000 so far....

    Love the fact the gains are fairly dry..
    Yut!
    Independent Review

  19. i can't wait to start this stuff. i am ready for the bulk!!!!!!!

  20. I'm the only non-sponsored log right now so I have no reason the BS anyone here
    Independent Review

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    I'm the only non-sponsored log right now so I have no reason the BS anyone here
    I'm sponsored, meaning I got the stuff to try. They want my honest opinion, and no bs...

    Trust me, I don't talk bs. If I like it I like it, if something is **** I say it's ****.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    I'm sponsored, meaning I got the stuff to try. They want my honest opinion, and no bs...

    Trust me, I don't talk bs. If I like it I like it, if something is **** I say it's ****.
    Didn't mean anything negative by my comment. Just a statement for viewers to understand that this PH ain't no joke. And the fact all of us loggers are experiencing great results with this product solidifies the fact that it is exceptional. I'm glad we're all enjoying this ride.
    Independent Review

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    At two weeks in, without a PH and at the same caloric surplus, I would probably have gained a similar amount of weight. Probably 7-10 lbs. That said, I would not have gained the stellar increases in strength or LBM. That's the big difference here, LBM. My muscles are much fuller and dense. And that's pretty awesome in and of itself. Most PHs leave you with wet gains, a lot of water weight and bloat. This one is dry and solid, much better. If I can gain another 10 lbs before the end of cycle than we'll know for sure how much mass this Shiz is capable of.

    So far no significant sides. The last couple days I've noticed being less horny by frequency, meaning I'm usually horny all day whereas lately I've been horny only at certain times of the day. But this has not had a negative effect on efficiency or quality of sex with my wife. No signs of estrogen conversion. No lethargy.
    Good stuff

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist

    Didn't mean anything negative by my comment. Just a statement for viewers to understand that this PH ain't no joke. And the fact all of us loggers are experiencing great results with this product solidifies the fact that it is exceptional. I'm glad we're all enjoying this ride.
    I know mate...just wanted it to be clear for others following....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  25. Holy Monkey Balls this stuff is ridiculous, mad pump and a desire to kill weights

    DAY 13 ARMS N ABZ
    Dumbbell Preacher Curls
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    EZbar Spider Curls
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Concentration Curls
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Hammer Curls
    [email protected]

    Pressdown
    [email protected], 170, 180, 190
    Close Grip Bench
    [email protected], 155, 175
    Seated Tri Press
    [email protected]
    Hanging Leg Raise
    20x4
    Lying DB Ext (no rest)
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Plate Load AB Curl
    [email protected]
    One-arm Pressdown
    6 reverse grip + 6 overhand @60

    Weighed 197 post workout, I guess that means it doesn't count
    Independent Review

  26. Cannot wait till leg day. I'm gonna build me some killer quads
    Independent Review

  27. I wonder if this is similar to 1-Andro by AMS...

    Either way OP, what have you noticed from this cycle? A good synopsis would be good... I'll catch up on the thread later...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    Cannot wait till leg day. I'm gonna build me some killer quads
    you go bro......can't wait till I can kill my quads again
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I wonder if this is similar to 1-Andro by AMS...

    Either way OP, what have you noticed from this cycle? A good synopsis would be good... I'll catch up on the thread later...
    Same active ingredient, different delivery method (oral vs sublingual). Finaflex version has more active in it.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Holy Monkey Balls this stuff is ridiculous, mad pump and a desire to kill weights

    DAY 13 ARMS N ABZ
    Dumbbell Preacher Curls
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    EZbar Spider Curls
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Concentration Curls
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Hammer Curls
    [email protected]

    Pressdown
    [email protected], 170, 180, 190
    Close Grip Bench
    [email protected], 155, 175
    Seated Tri Press
    [email protected]
    Hanging Leg Raise
    20x4
    Lying DB Ext (no rest)
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Plate Load AB Curl
    [email protected]
    One-arm Pressdown
    6 reverse grip + 6 overhand @60

    Weighed 197 post workout, I guess that means it doesn't count
    Fug Yah!! it's gettin Nuggin Futs in here
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:03 PM
  2. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 08:14 PM
  3. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:36 PM
  4. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 09:15 AM
  5. My methyl-1-test log (Lakevillethor)
    By Andrew Thoresen in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 02:15 AM
Log in
Log in