MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Also curious
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist

    I'll take your word on it but I'd be willing to bet animal pak has carnatine as well. Not that I've actually bothered to check though...
    Bulk LCLT is pretty cheap AI has some good stuff also compete from IForce has 2g LCLT along with some other goodies
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom

    Why?
    Not sure what I was thinking. Long weekend. I just took my first two and was reading this and was thinking to myself the same thing. So 4 it is
    Independent Review

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Not sure what I was thinking. Long weekend. I just took my first two and was reading this and was thinking to myself the same thing. So 4 it is
    I'm down with that you have the experience, lets see you rip this the fug apart!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. DAY 4
    >>>BACK<<<
    Wide pull-ups 15, 10, 14
    Reverse pull-ups 8, 7, 7
    DL [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Wide lat pd [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Machine row [email protected], [email protected]
    Close grip lat pd [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Back ext [email protected]

    >>>ABZ<<<
    Hanging raise 3x15
    Lying plate-load crunch [email protected]

    Weighed in at 187 lbs but that was around 5:30pm so it doesn't count... Need to get my routine together.
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Been taking it easy on lower back movements cuz it would seem I pinched a nerve or slipped a disk last Friday day 1. Not sure how it happened but I am being cautious. Squats and deads are suffering because of this but I'll get over it. Hoping to squat and dead 400+ at least 3 reps by the end of this cycle.
    Independent Review

  7. What do you squat now, might have to watch it if your back is hurt don't push it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Don't know 1 rep maxes. I pretty much never have a lifting partner so I never push it to find out. The closest Ill get is a 3 rep max alone. It makes me feel safe enough that if I can't finish 3 at least Ill get 2 safely. Not too worried about numbers anyways, all I care about is size and definition.
    Independent Review

  9. DAY 5 SHOULDERS

    Seated Dumbbell Presses
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Standing Cable Rear Laterals
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Seated Bent-Over DB Rear Laterals
    [email protected]
    One-Arm Cable Front Laterals
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Standing BB Front Raises
    [email protected]
    Seated Side Raise (0:30 rest)
    [email protected]
    No Shrugs Because of Lower Back Pain

    Weighed in at 187 again. At 4:30 pm.
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Don't know 1 rep maxes. I pretty much never have a lifting partner so I never push it to find out. The closest Ill get is a 3 rep max alone. It makes me feel safe enough that if I can't finish 3 at least Ill get 2 safely. Not too worried about numbers anyways, all I care about is size and definition.
    Oh definitely avoud lower reps if you are concetrated on bodybuilding you can work power with 5 reps just fine. 187 is that up at all from the beginnng..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Oh definitely avoud lower reps if you are concetrated on bodybuilding you can work power with 5 reps just fine. 187 is that up at all from the beginnng..
    Yup. The only time I ever do low reps is when I transition to powerlifting routines where that is the main goal. Besides muscle building is prime in 8-10 rep range IMO. As far as weight, I cannot attribute any gain thus far to supps. For the last month going into this cycle I didn't eat for maintenance, didn't lift at all, lost a grip of muscle and gained some fat. So for now any weight gain can only be attributed to an increase in food intake and water retention from creatine. I mean I was eating like twice a day the month coming into this, small meals too. Now I'm back to my usual 5+ meals a day plus protein shakes. Depending on my activity level and food intake I can easy float between 175-195 lbs during the year. Like to hit 2 hundo + on this cycle though...
    Independent Review

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist

    Yup. The only time I ever do low reps is when I transition to powerlifting routines where that is the main goal. Besides muscle building is prime in 8-10 rep range IMO. As far as weight, I cannot attribute any gain thus far to supps. For the last month going into this cycle I didn't eat for maintenance, didn't lift at all, lost a grip of muscle and gained some fat. So for now any weight gain can only be attributed to an increase in food intake and water retention from creatine. I mean I was eating like twice a day the month coming into this, small meals too. Now I'm back to my usual 5+ meals a day plus protein shakes. Depending on my activity level and food intake I can easy float between 175-195 lbs during the year. Like to hit 2 hundo + on this cycle though...
    Looking to hit 200 also. Wait was that a challenge to see who gets there
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    Looking to hit 200 also. Wait was that a challenge to see who gets there
    That seems like a healthy enough challenge. What do u come in at now?
    Independent Review

  14. I could join your challenge now that I received my goodies but I'd try to reach 170lbs.. Original goal was 165 but I could make it more difficult!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  15. Given that you shoud reach 200 easily enough.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist

    That seems like a healthy enough challenge. What do u come in at now?
    I weighed in yesterday at 194
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I weighed in yesterday at 194
    You are up already by a few lbs I believe, I bet you do around 202 depending on diet.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You are up already by a few lbs I believe, I bet you do around 202 depending on diet.
    That would be nice. Im up 2.6 lbs from the start wich is quite awesome considering im only 8 days in. Calories have been around 3700. I may up to 3900-4100+ if progress stalls. I would however like to make these pounds as solid as possible a lean 202 would be a major victory in my book
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    I weighed in yesterday at 194
    You only got six to go bro. That's easy peasy even without the use of hormones. The biggest I've ever been was close to 210. I could barely do like one minute of cardio at a time lol. But it was impressive nonetheless. A lean 200 would be better than when I was bulked at 210.
    Independent Review

  20. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    I could join your challenge now that I received my goodies but I'd try to reach 170lbs.. Original goal was 165 but I could make it more difficult!
    Livin the dream bro. Do it
    Independent Review

  21. I got a really awesome arms workout planned for after school this afternoon. I'll weigh in then and based on how much I ate the last three days I'm probably 190 now. Upside to eating so much is that my muscles are finally feeling satiated and I can finally walk normal now from my leg workout last Sunday. Well kinda normal. At least I can walk...
    Independent Review

  22. Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.
    Will do for sure in 5 wks for 1-Alpha and again when I finish post cycle with Finaflex products. Maybe this log can get me a finaflex shirt to rep the company though? Couldn't hurt...
    Independent Review

  24. Just took my homemade Pre workout concoction. Heading to the GYM NOW!!! Lets do work!
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    I got a really awesome arms workout planned for after school this afternoon. I'll weigh in then and based on how much I ate the last three days I'm probably 190 now. Upside to eating so much is that my muscles are finally feeling satiated and I can finally walk normal now from my leg workout last Sunday. Well kinda normal. At least I can walk...
    Haha awesome
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:03 PM
  2. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 08:14 PM
  3. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:36 PM
  4. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 09:15 AM
  5. My methyl-1-test log (Lakevillethor)
    By Andrew Thoresen in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 02:15 AM
Log in
Log in