MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
In class right now but I just tracked my shipment from nutraplanet and its waiting for me at home!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So you may have seen my posts on other forums about this log but here it is anyways--->

Hey guys. I'm planning on running a 6 wk run on finaflex 1-alpha at 4 caps a day coupled with their pct black 1 cap at night for the duration of the cycle followed by their pct black at 2 caps a day and 6 caps a day of their pure test (DAA) for 4-5 weeks of post cycle. I have nolva on hand just in case but from my understanding and research the serm is not necessary due to this PH being mild as a two step conversion to 1-test.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thank you to mattys4 & g0hardorgohome for rep +!!!

I'll be following your logs as well...

rhizome

Awards
Why are you using 4 caps ED? The recommended dose is 2 ED. How did you come to that number?

If a rep stops by, why 4 caps ED of 550-xd vs the rec 2 ED?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
If alpha is anything like andro, which it is, the results are compounded at a higher dose, to a limit. My dosing structure is based off of the sponsored loggers' similar dosing schedule. If you search logs with andro you will find at least one example of a user dosing upwards of 6-8 caps a day. If I'm in the wrong feel free to chime in...

From ProHormone Database on 1-andro:

"3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one
Hmmm, I can't seem to find much info on this other than a few snippets from some forum posts.

According to a poster named Archaic: "Its a two step conversion pro-hormone to testosterone, this makes it only effective in high doses. Its very similar to if not almost the same as 1-andro RX by IronMagLabs. It would be considered a very mild ph, but expensive as most would recommend 600mgs per day for a good cycle."

VaughnTrue says: "this stuff is 1-dhea...been out for a while now, AMS had it first. decent ingredient, but id expect people to run 600-800mg/day for decent results."

HenryV, a HIGHLY respected authority on prohromones offers this: 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 100mg = 1-androsterone"

So the consensus seems to be that this compound is legit, but mild, best used by beginners for a longer cycle run."

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
That write up of course is on the chemical formula of 1-andro but can be similarly correlated with the chemical formula for 1-alpha. The difference being an ester group with 1-alpha in place of the hydroxyl group in 1-andro. Supposedly this makes the alpha have a longer half life than andro, coupled with the two other compounds in the proprietary blend making alpha more bioavailable. Thus better gains while still being mild enough to not damage organs or convert to estrogen. Make sense?

Also, my research on 1-androsterone includes an expected 10% conversion rate to 1-test of the original product. So with serious gains being seen in doses of 600-800mg of product, 6-8 caps of 1-Andro @ 100mg 1-androsterone per cap, that's 60-80mg of original product being converted to 1-test, a slightly anabolic yet highly androgenic steroid. With the addition of DHB in 1-Andro let's estimate that the conversion rate to 1-test is now 20%, which is being generous as this would be 200% of the first rate. That would explain the recommended dose of 4 caps per day of 1-andro as this would provide (400mg X 0.20 = 80mg) of converted product to 1-test, the same amount as the first 1-androsterone we examined without the addition of a multiplier. Now we get to 1-alpha which converts to 1-test via 1a-sterone with the aid of DHB and Naringin. Naringin, a grapefruit flavanoid, converts to naringenin in the body which itself is responsible for inhibiting a particular group of enzymes called CYP. These enzymes catalyze oxidation of steroids and other organic substances. Naringin also can increase the absorption of certain chemicals in the intestinal tract leading to higher concentrations of said chemical in blood. All this boils down to an even better conversion rate of 1a-sterone to 1-test, maybe as high as 25-30% of the original product. So lets say 4 caps of 1-alpha is 400mg of steroid, that means conversion up to 100-120mg 1-test. This is all just my own research and assumptions, none of which should be taken to come from the company or be entirely accurate.

So yes 4 caps may be a bit much when it seems 3 a day might be all that is needed. But ima do what ima gonna do...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
image-2175474087.jpg

This will of course look much better once I get my other two bottles of 1-alpha in on Saturday. And a free t-shirt from finaflex...? Reps?

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm in. Looking to see where this takes you as I'm interested in this product for future use.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can count me in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow thanks for the log can't wait to see the results... :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So I hit it a little hard last night with the wife. We don't go out nearly as much as we would like and I enjoyed a few too many beers, but oh well I have today off anyway. Beers are high in cals and carbs anyway so at least that's a good thing for a mass cycle, and 1-alpha isn't methylated so whatever...

Eating breakfast now... Not gonna count cals for this cycle, just know that they'll be high around 3000-4000 a day with macros probably being 40-40-30 protein/carb/fat. The only thing I usually count on bulk is my protein so I'll be shooting for 200+ a day, upwards of 300. Anything over is fine with me. That'll be probably 2-3 shakes a day depending on how I feel and how hungry I am.

Feeling skinny and weak as of late so I'm excited about the gym today. I'll be following a mass protocol of 5 on 2 off. Depending on my schedule for each week it could be 5 straight or 3 day splits. I'll log my workouts for you guys here including weight and exercise.

I'm not too worried about estrogen on this cycle but I'm taking 1 cap of ptc black a night anyways just for good measure. I'll also be taking either anavite or animal pak 2x a day, 3-6-9 fish oil, creatine(mono), beta alanine, bcaas(caps or xtend), micro glutamine, and I think that wraps it up.

I'll also be trying to regulate metabolism by eating every 3-4 hours no matter what. And trying to spike insulin mornings and post workout with dextrose.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just realized my last post at first glance makes me look like a wife beater. Lol

xhrr

Awards
Use anavite on cycle if possible because of the LCLT since LCLT increases androgen receptor density in theory it should be pretty synergistic with an outside androgen source.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
DAY 1: calves & chest

5 min warmup on the [email protected]

Standing calf raise- 20@160x3
Seat calf raise- 12@90x3

Flat bb press- 10@135, 10@185, 10@205, 8@225
Incline leverage press- 7@140, 6@140, 7@110
Machine fly- 10@120, 10@135x2
Wide bodyweight Dips- 15, 15, 13

Wow I felt so weak today compared to where I was a month ago. Forgot to weigh in when I got to the gym so I'll get it in tomorrow. Expecting 180ish. Word of advice: no outside caffeine when taking Pro Xanthine. I was sweating like a pig and feeling queasy. On a side note, I've been sick the last few days. Started as an allergy cold but I think it's turning into a sinus infection. Gonna try one of those netty pot things... It's been making me groggy & lethargic with some sinus pressure, headaches, and just plain out of it. Hopefully exercising will help me piss out whatever I'm fighting.

Other than that it was a good 45 min workout. There wasn't a lot of volume cuz I knew I wouldn't handle it but next week ill probably be up for an extra set for each exercise, that and Ill add in FST7. I tend to rest an average of 1 minute between sets.

image-588245846.jpg

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Use anavite on cycle if possible because of the LCLT since LCLT increases androgen receptor density in theory it should be pretty synergistic with an outside androgen source.
I'll take your word on it but I'd be willing to bet animal pak has carnatine as well. Not that I've actually bothered to check though...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the fact that you are starting off feeling a bit weak cuz if you start experiencing sudden strength gains we will be able to guage effectiveness ...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I like the fact that you are starting off feeling a bit weak cuz if you start experiencing sudden strength gains we will be able to guage effectiveness ...
I certainly hope to experience sudden strength gains otherwise I'm gonna have to stack it with something more harsh which is what I'm trying to stay away from. That and I really wanna see good results from this product alone. If it doesn't kick in by the end of week 2 I'm adding something for sure.

The first two weeks back in for me after a break are really great for gains no matter what. I'll put on 5-10 lbs in just that time alone without test boosters or hormones. After week two my gains drop off to a normal rate so if they keep going higher and my strength continues as well then we'll know if we're on to something here or not.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I certainly hope to experience sudden strength gains otherwise I'm gonna have to stack it with something more harsh which is what I'm trying to stay away from. That and I really wanna see good results from this product alone. If it doesn't kick in by the end of week 2 I'm adding something for sure.
Fair enough... I think is should givein the better conversion.

xhrr

Awards
I'm pretty sure AP doesn't and if it does its a small amount Anavite uses the studied dose of 2 grams

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im in buddy

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
DAY 3 LEGS
AM>>>>>
Stiff DL 12@135x4
Seated leg curl 10@190, 12@205, 8+4@220
Lying leg curl 8+@80, 8+@70, 12+@60

Didn't have a chance to workout yesterday so I'm picking it up today. I have another workout slated in an hour. AM hammies PM quads.
Weighed in today at 183. Dunno how precise that really is though. I'm gonna start weighing in every morning before I eat or drink anything. Mo betta...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
PM>>>>>
Leg ext 15@140x2, 15@160, 15@180
Squat 10@135, 10@155, 10@185, 10@205
Dropset box squat 10@245 + 10@205
HackSquat 12@180, 12@270partials
Plate loaded squat press >>> FST-7 <<< (0:30 rest)
10@360x7

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Gonna start dosing 3 caps a day instead of 4, spaced out evenly with breakfast lunch and dinner. Gonna start doing that tomorrow at day 5.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna start dosing 3 caps a day instead of 4, spaced out evenly with breakfast lunch and dinner. Gonna start doing that tomorrow at day 5.
Why?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Also curious

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I'll take your word on it but I'd be willing to bet animal pak has carnatine as well. Not that I've actually bothered to check though...
Bulk LCLT is pretty cheap AI has some good stuff also compete from IForce has 2g LCLT along with some other goodies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what I was thinking. Long weekend. I just took my first two and was reading this and was thinking to myself the same thing. So 4 it is
I'm down with that you have the experience, lets see you rip this the fug apart!!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
DAY 4
>>>BACK<<<
Wide pull-ups 15, 10, 14
Reverse pull-ups 8, 7, 7
DL 10@135, 10@185, 10@225, 8@275
Wide lat pd 10@200, 8+2@200, 8@200
Machine row 10@140, 10+2@110x2
Close grip lat pd 10@160, 9@140, 8@140
Back ext 3x12@bodyweight

>>>ABZ<<<
Hanging raise 3x15
Lying plate-load crunch 3x15@30

Weighed in at 187 lbs but that was around 5:30pm so it doesn't count... Need to get my routine together.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Been taking it easy on lower back movements cuz it would seem I pinched a nerve or slipped a disk last Friday day 1. Not sure how it happened but I am being cautious. Squats and deads are suffering because of this but I'll get over it. Hoping to squat and dead 400+ at least 3 reps by the end of this cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you squat now, might have to watch it if your back is hurt don't push it.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Don't know 1 rep maxes. I pretty much never have a lifting partner so I never push it to find out. The closest Ill get is a 3 rep max alone. It makes me feel safe enough that if I can't finish 3 at least Ill get 2 safely. Not too worried about numbers anyways, all I care about is size and definition.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
DAY 5 SHOULDERS

Seated Dumbbell Presses
12@60, 12@70, 12@80
Standing Cable Rear Laterals
10@15, 10@20, 10@25
Seated Bent-Over DB Rear Laterals
10@25x3
One-Arm Cable Front Laterals
10@15, 10@20, 8@25
Standing BB Front Raises
12@50x3
Seated Side Raise (0:30 rest)
5x5@20
No Shrugs Because of Lower Back Pain

Weighed in at 187 again. At 4:30 pm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know 1 rep maxes. I pretty much never have a lifting partner so I never push it to find out. The closest Ill get is a 3 rep max alone. It makes me feel safe enough that if I can't finish 3 at least Ill get 2 safely. Not too worried about numbers anyways, all I care about is size and definition.
Oh definitely avoud lower reps if you are concetrated on bodybuilding you can work power with 5 reps just fine. 187 is that up at all from the beginnng..

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Oh definitely avoud lower reps if you are concetrated on bodybuilding you can work power with 5 reps just fine. 187 is that up at all from the beginnng..
Yup. The only time I ever do low reps is when I transition to powerlifting routines where that is the main goal. Besides muscle building is prime in 8-10 rep range IMO. As far as weight, I cannot attribute any gain thus far to supps. For the last month going into this cycle I didn't eat for maintenance, didn't lift at all, lost a grip of muscle and gained some fat. So for now any weight gain can only be attributed to an increase in food intake and water retention from creatine. I mean I was eating like twice a day the month coming into this, small meals too. Now I'm back to my usual 5+ meals a day plus protein shakes. Depending on my activity level and food intake I can easy float between 175-195 lbs during the year. Like to hit 2 hundo + on this cycle though...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yup. The only time I ever do low reps is when I transition to powerlifting routines where that is the main goal. Besides muscle building is prime in 8-10 rep range IMO. As far as weight, I cannot attribute any gain thus far to supps. For the last month going into this cycle I didn't eat for maintenance, didn't lift at all, lost a grip of muscle and gained some fat. So for now any weight gain can only be attributed to an increase in food intake and water retention from creatine. I mean I was eating like twice a day the month coming into this, small meals too. Now I'm back to my usual 5+ meals a day plus protein shakes. Depending on my activity level and food intake I can easy float between 175-195 lbs during the year. Like to hit 2 hundo + on this cycle though...
Looking to hit 200 also. Wait was that a challenge to see who gets there

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Looking to hit 200 also. Wait was that a challenge to see who gets there
That seems like a healthy enough challenge. What do u come in at now?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could join your challenge now that I received my goodies but I'd try to reach 170lbs.. Original goal was 165 but I could make it more difficult!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given that you shoud reach 200 easily enough.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
You are up already by a few lbs I believe, I bet you do around 202 depending on diet.
That would be nice. Im up 2.6 lbs from the start wich is quite awesome considering im only 8 days in. Calories have been around 3700. I may up to 3900-4100+ if progress stalls. I would however like to make these pounds as solid as possible a lean 202 would be a major victory in my book

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I weighed in yesterday at 194
You only got six to go bro. That's easy peasy even without the use of hormones. The biggest I've ever been was close to 210. I could barely do like one minute of cardio at a time lol. But it was impressive nonetheless. A lean 200 would be better than when I was bulked at 210.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I could join your challenge now that I received my goodies but I'd try to reach 170lbs.. Original goal was 165 but I could make it more difficult!
Livin the dream bro. Do it

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I got a really awesome arms workout planned for after school this afternoon. I'll weigh in then and based on how much I ate the last three days I'm probably 190 now. Upside to eating so much is that my muscles are finally feeling satiated and I can finally walk normal now from my leg workout last Sunday. Well kinda normal. At least I can walk...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.
Will do for sure in 5 wks for 1-Alpha and again when I finish post cycle with Finaflex products. Maybe this log can get me a finaflex shirt to rep the company though? Couldn't hurt...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just took my homemade Pre workout concoction. Heading to the GYM NOW!!! Lets do work!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I got a really awesome arms workout planned for after school this afternoon. I'll weigh in then and based on how much I ate the last three days I'm probably 190 now. Upside to eating so much is that my muscles are finally feeling satiated and I can finally walk normal now from my leg workout last Sunday. Well kinda normal. At least I can walk...
Haha awesome