MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol I am actually wearing a posing suit
    yeah me too.




    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Is the color NUDE? I looked at yours and Snags and was like huh... I didn't get that memo...
    we thought we'd start a new rep trend.
    you in?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah me too.




    we thought we'd start a new rep trend.
    you in?
    I think maybe I should lean up a bit before dawning my posers again.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Day 48 Legs
    Stiff Leg Deads
    [email protected]
    Seated Curls
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Lying Curls
    [email protected]
    Leg Ext
    [email protected], 180, 200, 220
    Front Squat
    [email protected]
    Hack Squat
    [email protected]
    Leg Press
    [email protected], 540, 630, 720, 810, [email protected]
    Independent Review

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Day 48 Legs
    Stiff Leg Deads
    [email protected]
    Seated Curls
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Lying Curls
    [email protected]
    Leg Ext
    [email protected], 180, 200, 220
    Front Squat
    [email protected]
    Hack Squat
    [email protected]
    Leg Press
    [email protected], 540, 630, 720, 810, [email protected]
    nice work out....monster!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Day 48 Legs
    Stiff Leg Deads
    [email protected]
    Seated Curls
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Lying Curls
    [email protected]
    Leg Ext
    [email protected], 180, 200, 220
    Front Squat
    [email protected]
    Hack Squat
    [email protected]
    Leg Press
    [email protected], 540, 630, 720, 810, [email protected]
    A little bit of everything
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. damn ronnie coleman ! pushing that weight on the press ! light weight baby!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    damn ronnie coleman ! pushing that weight on the press ! light weight baby!
    Light weight baby! Light weight! Love that guy
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    nice work out....monster!!!
    I'm telling you bro, week 6 is where this stuff peaks. Week 6 and beyond is where it really kicks in!
    Independent Review

  9. Seems to kick in pretty early for a lot of people though, but good that it has staying power for a longer run.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Seems to kick in pretty early for a lot of people though, but good that it has staying power for a longer run.
    For sure the gains are steady and increasing up to week six. No doubt about that. Just saying after week six the strength gains are ridiculous! I'm lifting more now than I ever have
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    For sure the gains are steady and increasing up to week six. No doubt about that. Just saying after week six the strength gains are ridiculous! I'm lifting more now than I ever have
    Cool
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. I've found for this cycle 2 weeks of this

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/grow...-one-year.html

    Followed by 2 weeks of low volume HIIT has worked quite well. It allows for strength and mass workouts in the same month.
    Independent Review

  13. Loving the word on the continued and improved gains in the later weeks of an 8 week run. Will be interesting to see what happens when people start starting off with 6-8 a day from the jump... Insanity...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Day 50 back Weight 202 Wide Pullups 10x2 Reverse Grip Pullups 10x2 Deads [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Wide Pulldowns [email protected], 200, 200 Tbar Row [email protected] Close Grip Pulldowns [email protected]
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Loving the word on the continued and improved gains in the later weeks of an 8 week run. Will be interesting to see what happens when people start starting off with 6-8 a day from the jump... Insanity...
    That would be very interesting indeed
    Independent Review

  16. Starting off at 6 maybe but 8 you better have done this before and know where you stand. It converts into a very strong hormone and can have some strong sides. I don't think a lot of people could handle 8. I think I will start off with 4 and 4 with 550 and ease my way up. It may not even be necessary to increase, we'll see.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Starting off at 6 maybe but 8 you better have done this before and know where you stand. It converts into a very strong hormone and can have some strong sides. I don't think a lot of people could handle 8. I think I will start off with 4 and 4 with 550 and ease my way up. It may not even be necessary to increase, we'll see.
    I'm not even sure my strength went up that much due to 6ed. Size definitely, but strength no. I'm pretty sure 4ed is a perfect dose
    Independent Review

  18. Sound like it is a winner either way. I have to wait until March before doing another run.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. So I'm gonna run this for 9 weeks. I got another infection and I don't want the two weeks of antibiotics to block my serm or pct. I'll keep updating...
    Independent Review

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    So I'm gonna run this for 9 weeks. I got another infection and I don't want the two weeks of antibiotics to block my serm or pct. I'll keep updating...
    ok then if you're using a Serm you should be ok...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Go for it man, I can see even a 10 week of this with a SERM.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. For those of us that are new at this, what are your SERM plans for this stack, please?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Go for it man, I can see even a 10 week of this with a SERM.
    QUOTE="DreamWeaver;3762418"]
    ok then if you're using a Serm you should be ok...[/QUOTE]

    Yeah I'll be alright just really pissed with how much bullshyt my body is putting me thru lately. First a kidney infection then an intestinal infection. Plus I hate taking antibiotics because it wipes out all the good bacteria as well as the bad.

    And now I'm contemplating a bridge to 550xd. Not sure how to go about it though. Any advice??? I have three bottles of the stuff. I'm thinking starting 4ed tomorrow and run for 6 wks. 1-alpha for two more weeks so I don't drop off to nothing before the 550xd kicks in. So a 13 week run total before pct.
    Independent Review

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    For those of us that are new at this, what are your SERM plans for this stack, please?
    I have concentrated liquid tamox, enough for 6 wks. Pct rev black. Pure test. D-pol. DS Craze. Creatrona. Multis. Fish oil. Milk thistle. Kidney support. Thinking of adding bulbine
    Independent Review

  25. Wicked weak workout today. Had to pull myself out of bed and do work. Took some hydrocodone before leaving home. I feel way better after getting in some time at the gym. Friday thru Sunday I had like 6 hrs of sleep and spent 6 hrs at the ER on Sunday. With a lack of sleep, liquids, and solids I def lost some muscle mass and it showed today during my chest workout. But I'm back on the wagon now and ready to kill! So here it is:

    Chest
    Weight 199
    Bench
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected][email protected][email protected]
    Machine Fly
    [email protected]
    Incline plate loaded machine
    [email protected]
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:03 PM
  2. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 08:14 PM
  3. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 10:36 PM
  4. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 09:15 AM
  5. My methyl-1-test log (Lakevillethor)
    By Andrew Thoresen in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 02:15 AM
Log in
Log in