MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    Damn bro .....20lbs....holy shyte....

    Can't complain to much, I put on 4kg, pretty happy with that. Hope to keep it during pct.
    Hey 9 lbs isn't something to be ashamed of. Besides you were huge to begin with so you had a leg up on me
    Independent Review


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    sick chest workout brothaman
    •   
       


  3. Yah 315 X 4 even when I was at my peak I could just barely get 5. Now I don't even bench press anymore, no point with my shoulder. All db's for me now.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Wow man, AWESOME work in here!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah 315 X 4 even when I was at my peak I could just barely get 5. Now I don't even bench press anymore, no point with my shoulder. All db's for me now.
    Yeah not bad considering my max 6 wks ago was probably 1 rep at ~280
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Name:  image-3683837723.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  180.0 KB
    Independent Review

  7. So far this week I've been lifting more than I have for years. Been setting PRs all over the place!
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah not bad considering my max 6 wks ago was probably 1 rep at ~280
    Oh my god, yah that's what we are looking for from this product...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Excellent way to demolish it man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Excellent way to demolish it man!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Oh my god, yah that's what we are looking for from this product...
    Thanks bros. Fact is my chest is probably the most developed of my muscle groups because that's pretty much what I focused on from 16-21 years old. When you're young and don't know better you lift what you want to lift not thinking about the whole picture
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Fact is my chest is probably the most developed of my muscle groups because that's pretty much what I focused on from 16-21 years old.
    srs? shocking..
    i've never heard of a youngster just working chest or arms and ignoring the rest of their physique....



  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    srs? shocking..
    i've never heard of a youngster just working chest or arms and ignoring the rest of their physique....


    Yah I never see that in the gym...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I never see that in the gym...
    QUOTE="snagencyV2.0"]srs? shocking..
    i've never heard of a youngster just working chest or arms and ignoring the rest of their physique....

    [/QUOTE]

    Don't play so innocent gents!
    Independent Review

  14. Been so busy with finals I didn't get any work in over the weekend. Finished a chem final and a 12 page environmental Econ paper then went to the gym before it closed tonight. Love liftin! I'm gonna finish my 2 wks left on cycle with 5 on 2 off. STILL HITTING NEW PRs! Been fighting a kidney infection since last Wednesday as well. On antibiotics now. Think it was from not pissing after sex...

    Day 47 chest
    Weight 200
    Rotator warmup
    BB Bench
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]!
    Seated Incline Plate Press
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Machine Press
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Superset seated calves + dips
    [email protected] + 30
    [email protected] + 22
    [email protected]
    Plate Loaded Rotary Calf Press
    [email protected]
    Independent Review

  15. PR's in PCT with a kidney infection, you're really starting to sound badass
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. hope the infection goes away soon.....


    keep up the good work bro
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    PR's in PCT with a kidney infection, you're really starting to sound badass
    Whoa now. Not in pct yet. I decided to do a 60 day run of 1-alpha. Almost there but thank you nonetheless. That chest workout yesterday really was an all time personal best though. 10 reps at 295 followed by 6 at 315! I felt like a beast after completing that set. Thanks D Dub
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Whoa now. Not in pct yet. I decided to do a 60 day run of 1-alpha. Almost there but thank you nonetheless. That chest workout yesterday really was an all time personal best though. 10 reps at 295 followed by 6 at 315! I felt like a beast after completing that set. Thanks D Dub
    Ok was confused, 6 at 315 and 10 at 295 is crazy strong though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok was confused.
    touch of the alzheimers?
    we love ya anyway gramps.


  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    touch of the alzheimers?
    we love ya anyway gramps.


    It's going to happen to you ...

    I have to tell you though it was scary when it first started happening 5 years ago. Just started forgetting things that I normally would have remembered. The world became scary so I got bigger and meaner so I could kick it's azzz
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Whoa now. Not in pct yet. I decided to do a 60 day run of 1-alpha. Almost there but thank you nonetheless. That chest workout yesterday really was an all time personal best though. 10 reps at 295 followed by 6 at 315! I felt like a beast after completing that set. Thanks D Dub
    No doubt that is totally beast mode.

    By the way I am feeling kind of left out for wearing clothes in my AVI and being a part of the FINAFLEX team. Did I miss the memo?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No doubt that is totally beast mode.

    By the way I am feeling kind of left out for wearing clothes in my AVI and being a part of the FINAFLEX team. Did I miss the memo?
    lol I am actually wearing a posing suit
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Is the color NUDE? I looked at yours and Snags and was like huh... I didn't get that memo...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:03 AM
  2. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 09:14 PM
  3. My M-1-T log
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:36 PM
  4. My Methyl 1 Test log...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:15 AM
  5. My methyl-1-test log (Lakevillethor)
    By Andrew Thoresen in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 03:15 AM
Log in
Log in