MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Go for it man, I can see even a 10 week of this with a SERM.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. For those of us that are new at this, what are your SERM plans for this stack, please?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Go for it man, I can see even a 10 week of this with a SERM.
    QUOTE="DreamWeaver;3762418"]
    ok then if you're using a Serm you should be ok...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll be alright just really pissed with how much bullshyt my body is putting me thru lately. First a kidney infection then an intestinal infection. Plus I hate taking antibiotics because it wipes out all the good bacteria as well as the bad.

And now I'm contemplating a bridge to 550xd. Not sure how to go about it though. Any advice??? I have three bottles of the stuff. I'm thinking starting 4ed tomorrow and run for 6 wks. 1-alpha for two more weeks so I don't drop off to nothing before the 550xd kicks in. So a 13 week run total before pct.
    Independent Review

4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    For those of us that are new at this, what are your SERM plans for this stack, please?
    I have concentrated liquid tamox, enough for 6 wks. Pct rev black. Pure test. D-pol. DS Craze. Creatrona. Multis. Fish oil. Milk thistle. Kidney support. Thinking of adding bulbine
    Independent Review

5. Wicked weak workout today. Had to pull myself out of bed and do work. Took some hydrocodone before leaving home. I feel way better after getting in some time at the gym. Friday thru Sunday I had like 6 hrs of sleep and spent 6 hrs at the ER on Sunday. With a lack of sleep, liquids, and solids I def lost some muscle mass and it showed today during my chest workout. But I'm back on the wagon now and ready to kill! So here it is:

Chest
    Weight 199
    Bench
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected][email protected][email protected]
    Machine Fly
    [email protected]
    Incline plate loaded machine
    [email protected]
    Independent Review
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    For those of us that are new at this, what are your SERM plans for this stack, please?
    Go to the post cycle therapy forum. Then search for " No excuses & no ********. A stupid people's guide to PCT". Very informative if you have no idea what pct is
    Independent Review

7. Hope the infections go away soon bro....really sucks especially when you're on cycle.

Your pct looks good, so I see no problems with a longer cycle.

Have no experience with the 550, but I'm sure dreamweaver or the other reps do.

All the best bro.....by the way, do you use probiotica ?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. 550 kicks in fast but you have been on cycle what 8 weeks. You could extend if you are very experienced I guess.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    Wicked weak workout today. Had to pull myself out of bed and do work. Took some hydrocodone before leaving home. I feel way better after getting in some time at the gym. Friday thru Sunday I had like 6 hrs of sleep and spent 6 hrs at the ER on Sunday. With a lack of sleep, liquids, and solids I def lost some muscle mass and it showed today during my chest workout. But I'm back on the wagon now and ready to kill! So here it is:

Chest
    Weight 199
    Bench
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected][email protected][email protected]
    Machine Fly
    [email protected]
    Incline plate loaded machine
    [email protected]
    Still a good workout nice bench numbers
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    if you truly need a serm, i like clomid rather than nolva, esp for us older guys.

@ PF - sorry to hear about your infection issues..dammit man.
    speedy recovery!

11. It sucks to hear you are sick. As far as PCT Clomid is a stronger SERM for certain. Although Clomid and 20mg nolva is great if really shut down.

As far as the length of the run considering that it is not liver toxic I personally wouldn't see a problem with extending your cycle to 12-14 weeks. This is actually quite common in real AAS users running Testosterone and the like. So long as a proper PCT is performed you should be fine. The longer you are on the harder to recover but you should be able to recover unless there is already an issue with your HPTA. Obviously you should add in some cycle support to make sure your lipids are not getting out of hand and monitor your blood pressure but from an HPTA recovery standpoint I think you would be fine.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. Back on board once again. Took this last week as easy as possible to recover from recent health issues. Running 550xd now for an additional six wks. DW thanks for always looking at things with caution and being conservative when offering advice. Kleen thanks for keeping it real. I'll go ahead and pick up some clomid to back up the nolva I already have, my HPTA is fine based on labs. I just felt like if I didn't continue the cycle I would be throwing away all the time and money I put into 1-alpha due to losses accrued during my recent illnesses. Go big or go home...
    Independent Review

13. Weight is down to 196 due to a lack of appetite and inactivity. BS!!!
    Independent Review

14. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Hope the infections go away soon bro....really sucks especially when you're on cycle.

Your pct looks good, so I see no problems with a longer cycle.

Have no experience with the 550, but I'm sure dreamweaver or the other reps do.

All the best bro.....by the way, do you use probiotica ?
    Almost gone now. Sucked, went from a kidney infection to an intestinal infection to a respiratory infection. Pretty much thought I was dying. Ha, beat the shyt though. Thank goodness for health insurance. So many people don't have any its kinda scary to think about. As far as probiotics I eat yogurt daily except for while running this cycle of antibiotics because dairy interferes with one of them. Not really sure how it happened except that the doctor said it is a common infection and there is no real cause. Diet can be a factor but I eat well so I'm not sure about it.
    Independent Review

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It sucks to hear you are sick. As far as PCT Clomid is a stronger SERM for certain. Although Clomid and 20mg nolva is great if really shut down.

As far as the length of the run considering that it is not liver toxic I personally wouldn't see a problem with extending your cycle to 12-14 weeks. This is actually quite common in real AAS users running Testosterone and the like. So long as a proper PCT is performed you should be fine. The longer you are on the harder to recover but you should be able to recover unless there is already an issue with your HPTA. Obviously you should add in some cycle support to make sure your lipids are not getting out of hand and monitor your blood pressure but from an HPTA recovery standpoint I think you would be fine.
    Thanks for the advice bro. I'm gonna do it partially based on your confidence that it can be done safely
    Independent Review

16. Day 58 chest Weight 196 Bench [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] [email protected] Incline plate load press [email protected] High cable fly 2sets of 12 reps Low cable fly 3 sets of 12 reps Cardio 15 min treadmill
    Independent Review

17. Leg or back day
    Independent Review
  18. MY 6 wk 1-ALPHA LOG

Your doing great bro and awesome job keeping your head up.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

19. Day 59 back Wide Pulldowns 2 warmup sets, [email protected] Trap Bar Deads [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Seated Row [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Tbar Row [email protected], [email protected] Cardio 20 min stair master
    Independent Review

20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    Day 59 back Wide Pulldowns 2 warmup sets, [email protected] Trap Bar Deads [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Seated Row [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Tbar Row [email protected], [email protected] Cardio 20 min stair master
    Nice deadlift numbers bro

21. ypu had any lethargy with it so far? my energy is gone. just tryng to find out what is up.

22. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    ypu had any lethargy with it so far? my energy is gone. just tryng to find out what is up.
    I had a little lethargy going into wk 6ish. It was due to moderate shutdown but was also when I was dosing rather high at 6-8 a day. I'd think DAA or another natty test booster for like a week should help you get over that bump in the road. Along with some caffeine as long as your BP hasn't gone up
    Independent Review

23. Weak! Been like 2 weeks since I lifted legs! Super weak! That's some weak sauce bro! I wouldn't enter that sauce in the county fair cuz I would lose! Although to be fair I haven't really done back squat in several months...

Day 60 Legs Weight 197.5 Leg Ext + Lying Hamstring Curl 3 sets of 15 + 15 Squat [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Leg Press [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Independent Review

24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist
    Weak! Been like 2 weeks since I lifted legs! Super weak! That's some weak sauce bro! I wouldn't enter that sauce in the county fair cuz I would lose! Although to be fair I haven't really done back squat in several months...

Day 60 Legs Weight 197.5 Leg Ext + Lying Hamstring Curl 3 sets of 15 + 15 Squat [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Leg Press [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Nice volume man your wheels have got to be feeling it

25. Yah 2 weeks is a bit long but it will come back soon.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

26. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

Nice volume man your wheels have got to be feeling it
    That's curious cuz I was exhausted and I usually do way more for legs. I had to leave and was drenched in sweat. Still a little sick I guess. I really think the antibiotics are making the pills less efficient because I haven't felt ON at all since I started working out again on Saturday and that was day 7 of antibiotics, 5 more to go. That and my libido and balls are almost normal. Hmm?

Merry Xmas
    Independent Review

27. Thanks to Santa for this one. Gonna go try it out now

Name:  image-3981004112.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  560.0 KB
    Independent Review

28. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    That's curious cuz I was exhausted and I usually do way more for legs. I had to leave and was drenched in sweat. Still a little sick I guess. I really think the antibiotics are making the pills less efficient because I haven't felt ON at all since I started working out again on Saturday and that was day 7 of antibiotics, 5 more to go. That and my libido and balls are almost normal. Hmm?

Merry Xmas
    could be just that way because youre sick man.. hopefully by the time youre done with the antis then youll be back to 100%

29. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Thanks to Santa for this one. Gonna go try it out now

Name:  image-3981004112.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  560.0 KB
    youre in for something special

30. Day 62 arms
    Weight 198.5
    ---GIANT SET---
    BB curls- [email protected], [email protected]
    One handed reverse grip pressdown- [email protected] Seated Sh Press Machine- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    -------
    Concentration Curls- [email protected], [email protected]
    Hammer Curls- [email protected]
    -------
    Close Grip Bench- [email protected], [email protected]
    Dips- 20x3
    -------
    Side Raise- [email protected]
    Rear Raise- [email protected]
    -------
    Cardio- [email protected]
    Independent Review