1-alpha, 1-andro, 550-xd: cycle questions

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I currently have on delivery 1 bottle each of 1-alpha, 1-andro, and 550-xd. Also two bottles each of pct black and test. Oh and 1 bottle of pro xanthine. I ordered the 1-andro and 550-xd together and was going to bridge the 1-alpha to the 550-xd. Read about needing 4 caps a day of 1-andro for full effects, so I thought about ordering another bottle when I saw the 1-alpha and decided I really needed that instead of another 1-andro.

So my question is this: how would you (plural you being those with experience of the finaflex line) run a cycle with the supps I have listed above? I haven't ran a cycle in about three years so Im assuming my tolerance is well suited for lower doses providing maximal gains rather than needing 2 or three bottles of each to achieve maximal effects. Are these assumptions true?

Im thinking of running the 1-alpha and 1-andro together for four weeks, with the assumption they both convert the same (one being attached to a hydroxyl group and the other attached to an ester group with differences only really being in the bioavailability of the compound?), with 1 cap pct black at night and 1 cap pro xanthine in the morning to combat lethargy. Followed by a bridge in the fourth week with 550-xd at three caps per day to run three weeks with 1 cap pct black at night and 1 cap pro xanthine in the morning. For a total 6 week run followed by a four week pct.

Should I instead just run the 1-alpha for four weeks at two a day, bridge to 1-andro in the fourth week at 3 a day, totaling a 6 week run followed by pct? Or 1-alpha for four weeks at 2 a day, bridge 1-andro at 3 a day in week three, totaling a 5 week run followed by pct.

Recommendations? 28 yrs old, 68", 180 lbs, lifting 10+ years, good health. Ran test for four weeks back in the day, and two PH cycles for four weeks each about five and three years ago, when PHs were legit and gains were 20+ lbs in a month! I appreciate any help with this matter, my ish will be here in two days and I want a solid plan before I start popping pills.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ill probably run a log for other members to follow so your input is of vital importance not just for me...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Sorry guys, nevermind... I just ordered two more bottles of 1-alpha and will do a ~6 wk cycle with just that. I just didn't want to buy more when I already have the others coming in... Oh well, Ill start a log once the supps get here, and try to dump the 1-andro and 550-xd on a friend. Decisions, decisions, decisions...
I do work when at the gym so follow my log por favor!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, nevermind... I just ordered two more bottles of 1-alpha and will do a ~6 wk cycle with just that. I just didn't want to buy more when I already have the others coming in... Oh well, Ill start a log once the supps get here, and try to dump the 1-andro and 550-xd on a friend. Decisions, decisions, decisions...
I do work when at the gym so follow my log por favor!
Sorry I forgot to check the sub forum, I have been so busy with all the logs...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I would definitely bridge 1-alpha and 550 You could go 4 weeks of each. If you want to throw in the 1-andro you coulc use it somehow to save on the 1-alpha but they really work similar but 1-alpha should be better conversion. I would also be tempted to do an overlap bridge like 6 weeks 1-alpha and start the 550 in the last to weeks and run it for 6 weeks.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Did you find anyone to take the 550? Let me know if not @how much.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you find anyone to take the 550? Let me know if not @how much.
Depends on experience and how you're using it, it's mild on sides so 4 ed is not harsh at all for an experienced user.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Sorry I stopped following this thread because I started another one with 1-alpha. Sold the other stuff to a powerlifting friend a week ago. Like the idea about a bridge though, I might just try it.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yah I would definitely bridge 1-alpha and 550 You could go 4 weeks of each. If you want to throw in the 1-andro you coulc use it somehow to save on the 1-alpha but they really work similar but 1-alpha should be better conversion. I would also be tempted to do an overlap bridge like 6 weeks 1-alpha and start the 550 in the last to weeks and run it for 6 weeks.
So 10 wk cycle? How is the 550 anyway?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
550 is an excellent recomp product and mild on sides.. so...

Weels 1-8 1-alpha
5-12 550
9-16 Epi-v

1-alpha is the harshest of the lot the rest are very mild ...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
550 is an excellent recomp product and mild on sides.. so...

Weels 1-8 1-alpha
5-12 550
9-16 Epi-v

1-alpha is the harshest of the lot the rest are very mild ...
Nice schedule there. I'm thinking about it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice schedule there. I'm thinking about it
Yah it's a long one I am pretty experienced now though and only do 2 longer cycles a year now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going longer for me now is ok as long as what I am using is not too harsh. Everyone is different though. By the time I am just down to Epi-v though that is very mild..

Nc5590

Awards
Going longer for me now is ok as long as what I am using is not too harsh. Everyone is different though. By the time I am just down to Epi-v though that is very mild..
how is shutdown on that cycle dreamweaver? Also what results should i expect? I'm pretty experienced as well. Goals are to get a little size, not much but mainly to completely shred to the max and harden up a lot. So some size and ripped are my goals for summer

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shut down is not horrible but that stack is heavy enough that you will be shut down if you extend it that long if you don't take measure to avoid it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shut down is not horrible but that stack is heavy enough that you will be shut down if you extend it that long if you don't take measure to avoid it.
Yah that's the key avoidance :)