Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***

liftsalot

Awards
Ok guys started this cycle monday so heres my complete stats Im 5'5 currently 162 pounds about 16% bf, my main goals with this stack is to increase strength, cut a little body fat and possibly harden up a little bit. My current dose i monday was just 1-andro at 4 caps a day starting tuesday i went ahead and brought the 550-XD in at 2 caps a day sametime as the 1-Andro, so this will be my dose for both for the whole cycle duration which i expect will be about 6-8 week cycle. My diet is where i always have struggled but gonna try to keep it as clean as i can on this cycle. Im going to be eating around 3000 calories a day as clean as possibe. My support supplements will consit of my regular supps i take. Fish oil 3000mg a day, glucosimin condrotin combo with msn for joints, multi vitamin, saw palmetto, 1000mg vitamin C and Acia berry for ammune health because i tend to get sick on cycle very easily. My pct will be a OTC pct consisting of 6-bromo by transform supplements and daa from anabolic innovations for 4-6 weeks. I will try to update as much as possible i have 2 kids and work 50+ hours a week so will try to stay consistant with diet and routine. My routine is a 3 to 4 day split as follows back, bis chest, tris, and shoulders,legs with a few days inbetween of a little cardio and some abs or forearms. Started monday even though monday was a off day from the gym. My first workout on this cycle was yesterday not much new to report of course but had a good workout did back and bis yesterday. Going to try to do chest and tris tonight or if all else fails tomorrow. This is my first log so like mentioned will try to update as often as possible. Please feel free to give me some feedback im always open to suggestions.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the fun...

liftsalot

Awards
I'm in, hope it's a good cycle.
Thanks man hope so too lol, today is day 5 nothing new to report still waiting for this stuff to kick in. Diet has been pretty good i was spot on yesterday, had a great workout last night did chest and triceps. Today is a day off from the gym will probably do a few miles on my bike tonight and possibly some abs. Diet today has slipped a little had oatmeal for breakfest at 5:00am but got a sausage potato bacon and egg breakfest burro for lunch from our cafiteria at work lol. Oh well ill try to keep it clean the rest of the week. No side affects to note of course as of yet, no change in energy or no increase or decrease in libido. Well keep updating.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In Bro, do work!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like the Flex reps hooked ya up. :bigok:

liftsalot

Awards
Been a few days since ive updated haven't had time to go to the gym in the last few days. Kinda been eating like crap over the weekend need to get diet back in check. Hasn't been to horrible but a few fast food stops here and there. Gonna do shoulders and legs tomorrow will update more then.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Cmon my brotha!! Get back in the game!! Just stick to your guns and the gains will come!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you're not feeling lethargic...

liftsalot

Awards
Hope you're not feeling lethargic...
No lethargy thankfully just been really busy with home and kids BS going tonight to do back and bis did shoulders at home last night but couldn't go as heavy as I do in gym due to lack of equipment at home.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I hear ya bro, sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done!

liftsalot

Awards
I hear ya bro, sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done!
For sure man I was reading Arnold's logs from back in the days and he did two muscles groups twice a day 6 days a week crazy ha ha and I have a hard enough time getting to gym 3 days a week lol. Well cycle is going well have noticed much of anything as of yet I'm 3 days into week 2. Did back and bis last night had a good work out. Pumps on bis were amazing but usually always get good pumps on bis was able to add a few pounds on all my lifts last night maybe mental but never the less I'll take it. I am noticing a little fat gain so gonna step up the cardio just a little. Other than that not much to report diet has still be so so I really need to get that dialed in to get the most out of this cycle.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
For me 550-XD started to shine around week 3 by that time there was a significantly noticable change in my body profile.

liftsalot

Awards
For me 550-XD started to shine around week 3 by that time there was a significantly noticable change in my body profile.
Cool brother I can't wait for this stuff to kick in feeling good today lots of energy went and ran a few miles this morning. You took 4 caps a day of 550 though correct? I'm only taking 2 right now and 4 1-andro. Think I could bump up the the 550-XD to 4 a day as well or would that be too much?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
In for this man. Kill it.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Cool brother I can't wait for this stuff to kick in feeling good today lots of energy went and ran a few miles this morning. You took 4 caps a day of 550 though correct? I'm only taking 2 right now and 4 1-andro. Think I could bump up the the 550-XD to 4 a day as well or would that be too much?
I would keep your supplementation the same and let everybody get real comfy before tweaking anything. Id wait till around the end of week three to assess a need for change. I cant imagine it will be long before the ALPHA MALE rises! Keep killing it and the results will come.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah let it kick in for a bit then adjust if needed but if this is your first run then I would not make adjustments...

liftsalot

Awards
Yea for sure guys thanks for the info I think I'll definetly stay where I'm at now. Had a great workout yesterday did chest and triceps I'm definitely feeling it today in my chest. Today is a off day but think I might do a 4-5 mile bike ride tonight and some abs feel good though strength has gone up a little nothing crazy of course still early in the game. Will keep updated sides are non existent I do worry about libido a little bit as I'm reading logs on andro and have seen that a few times. I'm married and the wife never puts out anyway so whatever ha ha.

bigthing

Awards
New to ph's working out for about 9 years. This is my line up of supplement taking at the regular amount 550 xd, ignite 2, cell shock, bpi build hd, fish oil, protein, multivitamin. Question is can i take the 550 xd and ignite 2 together. Any advise would be appreciated.

liftsalot

Awards
New to ph's working out for about 9 years. This is my line up of supplement taking at the regular amount 550 xd, ignite 2, cell shock, bpi build hd, fish oil, protein, multivitamin. Question is can i take the 550 xd and ignite 2 together. Any advise would be appreciated.
I don't see a problem with it man I've always taken prework outs on my cycles before and never had a issue. However if u have any problems with blood pressure I would steer clear of pre workouts on cycle. If u have any problems with feeling light headed or rapid heart beat then discontinue the pre workout. With 550-XD I haven't seen to many issues with people having blood pressure issues.

bigthing

Awards
I don't see a problem with it man I've always taken prework outs on my cycles before and never had a issue. However if u have any problems with blood pressure I would steer clear of pre workouts on cycle. If u have any problems with feeling light headed or rapid heart beat then discontinue the pre workout. With 550-XD I haven't seen to many issues with people having blood pressure issues.
OK, so you saying any ingredients in the ignite 2 wouldn't throw off the 550-XD. And Iam good to continually take my creatine BPI Build HD and my recovery Finaflex cell shock.

liftsalot

Awards
OK, so you saying any ingredients in the ignite 2 wouldn't throw off the 550-XD. And Iam good to continually take my creatine BPI Build HD and my recovery Finaflex cell shock.
Ya man good to go only thing I might change is take out the creative and save for pct. Other than that golden bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you need it during cycle by all means. Some cycles have you energived sot you might as well save ignite for PCT others might have you feeling a bit lethargic so you need a boost.

bigthing

Awards
If you need it during cycle by all means. Some cycles have you energived sot you might as well save ignite for PCT others might have you feeling a bit lethargic so you need a boost.
OK thanks is there anything else I need to be informed of that may help out. Dosage, stacking, etc.

liftsalot

Awards
Well guys so far i feel absolutely nothing from this cycle so I'm considering just ending it when the bottles I'm on run out instead of continuing to the next bottles and the full 8 weeks. I've been working out like I should lifting heavy and eating right. I'm kinda thinking maybe this stuff is to mild even stacked together. Unless I see any change in the last week and a half I have I'll be ending it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well guys so far i feel absolutely nothing from this cycle so I'm considering just ending it when the bottles I'm on run out instead of continuing to the next bottles and the full 8 weeks. I've been working out like I should lifting heavy and eating right. I'm kinda thinking maybe this stuff is to mild even stacked together. Unless I see any change in the last week and a half I have I'll be ending it.
What is this week 2? These aren't AAS bro they are mild and best used for longer than 4 weeks. Even test u wouldn't notice anything yet. Be patient these aren't magic. Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What day are you on in your cycle....?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Should be his 2nd week if I'm reading it right. Plus I'm sure body size makes a different on effect as in the longer or higher dose you need. For instance I'm 5'8 140. I'm sure it would be a lot different for me then you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well if it's second week only then we should not even be discussing potency yet... there should be strength increases by week 3 though. Some get them earlier true. Some people don't get as much out of it, I will admit that it does not convert the same for everybody. That's the chance you take. If my the end of week 4 you don't get anything at all then you know the product is not for you. Watch the mirror close though look for signs of growth, just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not working. Everybody's different.

liftsalot

Awards
What is this week 2? These aren't AAS bro they are mild and best used for longer than 4 weeks. Even test u wouldn't notice anything yet. Be patient these aren't magic. Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Ya true bro I'll be patient its the start of week 3 so I'm just getting impatient I think. I have so much other stuff was just thinking maybe I should have gone with something a little stronger since this is like my 5th cycle. Will continue the cycle though hitting gym tonight my recovery seems to be better though I did legs the other day and I usually can't walk after doing legs and I wasn't as sore the next day and could actually walk lol. Will keep updating

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya true bro I'll be patient its the start of week 3 so I'm just getting impatient I think. I have so much other stuff was just thinking maybe I should have gone with something a little stronger since this is like my 5th cycle. Will continue the cycle though hitting gym tonight my recovery seems to be better though I did legs the other day and I usually can't walk after doing legs and I wasn't as sore the next day and could actually walk lol. Will keep updating
And it is possible this will not be great for you but I think it will be at least ok when it kicks in fully....

liftsalot

Awards
And it is possible this will not be great for you but I think it will be at least ok when it kicks in fully....
Yea I don't know I am noticing a little bit of atrophy so guess its doing something.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Keep on it my bro...by atrophy do you mean lethargy?

liftsalot

Awards
Keep on it my bro...by atrophy do you mean lethargy?
No man my nuts are getting smaller :/ LOL hope I'm not to shut down by PCT I might have to bust out the tamoxifien. Well haven't been able to work out at all since Saturday I went and did legs and shoulder had a great work out. Both my kids are sick right now with strep so haven't been able to go. Did a little bi's and tri's at home last night but nothing compared to my normal routine. Gonna try to hit gym tonight and do chest and back.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
LOL I got ya bro. Im glad you have that SERM on hand bro. I know that a lot of the time PCT black does the trick, but with a cycle like this its always good to have a little extra power in you corner.

liftsalot

Awards
LOL I got ya bro. Im glad you have that SERM on hand bro. I know that a lot of the time PCT black does the trick, but with a cycle like this its always good to have a little extra power in you corner.
Ya for sure man I went with 6bromo and daa because pct black has the same AI that 550-XD has in it so wanted to mix it up a little. I am noticing a little nipple sensitivity today more to the right of the nipple hope it passes will keep an eye on it. Should I take a erase cap at night to help it along you think?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you just never know so a SERM should be around for this reason. I hope you get some benefits not just the shut down :(

liftsalot

Awards
Yah you just never know so a SERM should be around for this reason. I hope you get some benefits not just the shut down :(
Yea I hope so too man, had a good workout today I'm gaining weight I have noticed a little fat gain but muscles are definitely harder and fuller people I haven't seen in awhile are noticing so I guess even if I'm not seeing other people are. Did chest and back tonight real good workout definitely noticing some strength increase too now. Ive been reading a lot about finaflex products cause not familiar with there new line just the hardcore sh*t from back in the day. I was reading on epi-v was couriose if maybe I should finish the last 4 weeks with this and 550 to kinda loose some of this fat. What you guys think?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I hope so too man, had a good workout today I'm gaining weight I have noticed a little fat gain but muscles are definitely harder and fuller people I haven't seen in awhile are noticing so I guess even if I'm not seeing other people are. Did chest and back tonight real good workout definitely noticing some strength increase too now. Ive been reading a lot about finaflex products cause not familiar with there new line just the hardcore sh*t from back in the day. I was reading on epi-v was couriose if maybe I should finish the last 4 weeks with this and 550 to kinda loose some of this fat. What you guys think?
Depends on how lean you are... Epi-v is a finishing product, for a lean hard look but you want to be close to peak when done...if you are within 10 lbs of where you want to be lean wise then Epi-v is a damn fine product.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah bro, Epi-V is killer for taking off those final Lbs and stripping away water! As Dw said its a great finisher, but IMO can also be used as an awesome Fat burning tool...it just depends how you want to utilize the product.

liftsalot

Awards
Thanks for the input guys I was just looking at epi-v ingredients and I know its a epi clone but it looks nothing like epi as far as the chemical make up. I have shot up to 172 which is the heaviest I've ever been. Some of it I am attributing to the cycle but im sure I do have some water weight and some fat gain. Would it be best to leave the 550 in the mix with the epi v?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys I was just looking at epi-v ingredients and I know its a epi clone but it looks nothing like epi as far as the chemical make up. I have shot up to 172 which is the heaviest I've ever been. Some of it I am attributing to the cycle but im sure I do have some water weight and some fat gain. Would it be best to leave the 550 in the mix with the epi v?
It would be ok but I would overlap it a bit instead....like leave the last bit just epi-v to dry out. Yah it's a DHT type product not epi...

liftsalot

Awards
It would be ok but I would overlap it a bit instead....like leave the last bit just epi-v to dry out. Yah it's a DHT type product not epi...
I think I might go with IBE protomax its a iforce protodrol clone I have a extra bottle laying around so might just dose it at 50mg a day two caps a day so that will last 4 weeks. It is methylated though so I will use a little liv. 52 during the last 4 weeks I've always had good luck with this stuff in terms of cutting I've always ran it at 75mg for 6 weeks though but since this would make it a 8 week cycle don't wanna drag it out another 2 weeks that probably wouldn't be a good idea

liftsalot

Awards
Well its been a few days since I updated but all is going well I had a few ideas I was toying with as far as switching to different compounds but I decided just to keep on the same train I'm already on ha ha. Yesterday was a good workout did chest and back. I'm up to 172 now which is the heaviest I e ever been keep in mind I'm only 5"5 lol I have noticed some fat gain but I'll take care of that after pct. Strength has been great I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these "mild" compounds. All my lifts are up I just wish I had a training buddy for spotting I usually have to just ask someone in the gym lol. The only negiti e side effect ive experienced is a complete loss of libido which sux my wife is definienitly not happy with that lol I was couriouse if u guys have any suggestions as far as what I can take on cycle to help with that. I've been thinking about taking my daa 3k a day to see if that helps I've been reading that it can take up to 12 days to start helping though. I've been taking a little horny goat weed to see if that helps. Well I have decided to not go the full 8 weeks and will only go 6 I've seen a lot of threads that say any oral is pointless to run over 6 weeks plus I only have about 16 days left of 1-andro and don't really wanna have to buy a 4th bottle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its been a few days since I updated but all is going well I had a few ideas I was toying with as far as switching to different compounds but I decided just to keep on the same train I'm already on ha ha. Yesterday was a good workout did chest and back. I'm up to 172 now which is the heaviest I e ever been keep in mind I'm only 5"5 lol I have noticed some fat gain but I'll take care of that after pct. Strength has been great I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these "mild" compounds. All my lifts are up I just wish I had a training buddy for spotting I usually have to just ask someone in the gym lol. The only negiti e side effect ive experienced is a complete loss of libido which sux my wife is definienitly not happy with that lol I was couriouse if u guys have any suggestions as far as what I can take on cycle to help with that. I've been thinking about taking my daa 3k a day to see if that helps I've been reading that it can take up to 12 days to start helping though. I've been taking a little horny goat weed to see if that helps. Well I have decided to not go the full 8 weeks and will only go 6 I've seen a lot of threads that say any oral is pointless to run over 6 weeks plus I only have about 16 days left of 1-andro and don't really wanna have to buy a 4th bottle.
6 or 8 weeks is a tough call, but for you it kicked in late so 8 might be good. I am glad it's turned around for you, strength increase is a sure sign this is working well. The wegihts should actually feel lighter and the increases should be a bit surprising. That's how you know with this compound.

liftsalot

Awards
6 or 8 weeks is a tough call, but for you it kicked in late so 8 might be good. I am glad it's turned around for you, strength increase is a sure sign this is working well. The wegihts should actually feel lighter and the increases should be a bit surprising. That's how you know with this compound.
Man nothing seems to be going right on this cycle haven't been able to go to gym in like a week and now my whole family except for me has the stomach flu just when this stuff was kicking in to. Well guess it's a lost cause now still have about two weeks left of 1-andro so guess I'll keep it going ill update when I can actually make it to the gym

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

liftsalot

Awards
Haven't updates in awhile everything is still going strong strength is way up I'm up to 175 now heaviest I've ever been. I did decide to buy another bottle of 1-andro and am going the full 8 weeks as planned. No sides really to speak of libido is gone but I'm married so its OK ha ha. Gonna try to see of I can push and get up to 180 by the end of this cycle which should definitely be reachable. For pct because of the 8 week and the shut down I've decided to use the nolva I have at 20/20/10/10.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't updates in awhile everything is still going strong strength is way up I'm up to 175 now heaviest I've ever been. I did decide to buy another bottle of 1-andro and am going the full 8 weeks as planned. No sides really to speak of libido is gone but I'm married so its OK ha ha. Gonna try to see of I can push and get up to 180 by the end of this cycle which should definitely be reachable. For pct because of the 8 week and the shut down I've decided to use the nolva I have at 20/20/10/10.
Yah it will shut some down...not unusual .. good decision with a SERM