Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG*** - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Yeah bro, Epi-V is killer for taking off those final Lbs and stripping away water! As Dw said its a great finisher, but IMO can also be used as an awesome Fat burning tool...it just depends how you want to utilize the product.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Thanks for the input guys I was just looking at epi-v ingredients and I know its a epi clone but it looks nothing like epi as far as the chemical make up. I have shot up to 172 which is the heaviest I've ever been. Some of it I am attributing to the cycle but im sure I do have some water weight and some fat gain. Would it be best to leave the 550 in the mix with the epi v?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Thanks for the input guys I was just looking at epi-v ingredients and I know its a epi clone but it looks nothing like epi as far as the chemical make up. I have shot up to 172 which is the heaviest I've ever been. Some of it I am attributing to the cycle but im sure I do have some water weight and some fat gain. Would it be best to leave the 550 in the mix with the epi v?
    It would be ok but I would overlap it a bit instead....like leave the last bit just epi-v to dry out. Yah it's a DHT type product not epi...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

It would be ok but I would overlap it a bit instead....like leave the last bit just epi-v to dry out. Yah it's a DHT type product not epi...
    I think I might go with IBE protomax its a iforce protodrol clone I have a extra bottle laying around so might just dose it at 50mg a day two caps a day so that will last 4 weeks. It is methylated though so I will use a little liv. 52 during the last 4 weeks I've always had good luck with this stuff in terms of cutting I've always ran it at 75mg for 6 weeks though but since this would make it a 8 week cycle don't wanna drag it out another 2 weeks that probably wouldn't be a good idea
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Well its been a few days since I updated but all is going well I had a few ideas I was toying with as far as switching to different compounds but I decided just to keep on the same train I'm already on ha ha. Yesterday was a good workout did chest and back. I'm up to 172 now which is the heaviest I e ever been keep in mind I'm only 5"5 lol I have noticed some fat gain but I'll take care of that after pct. Strength has been great I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these "mild" compounds. All my lifts are up I just wish I had a training buddy for spotting I usually have to just ask someone in the gym lol. The only negiti e side effect ive experienced is a complete loss of libido which sux my wife is definienitly not happy with that lol I was couriouse if u guys have any suggestions as far as what I can take on cycle to help with that. I've been thinking about taking my daa 3k a day to see if that helps I've been reading that it can take up to 12 days to start helping though. I've been taking a little horny goat weed to see if that helps. Well I have decided to not go the full 8 weeks and will only go 6 I've seen a lot of threads that say any oral is pointless to run over 6 weeks plus I only have about 16 days left of 1-andro and don't really wanna have to buy a 4th bottle.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well its been a few days since I updated but all is going well I had a few ideas I was toying with as far as switching to different compounds but I decided just to keep on the same train I'm already on ha ha. Yesterday was a good workout did chest and back. I'm up to 172 now which is the heaviest I e ever been keep in mind I'm only 5"5 lol I have noticed some fat gain but I'll take care of that after pct. Strength has been great I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these "mild" compounds. All my lifts are up I just wish I had a training buddy for spotting I usually have to just ask someone in the gym lol. The only negiti e side effect ive experienced is a complete loss of libido which sux my wife is definienitly not happy with that lol I was couriouse if u guys have any suggestions as far as what I can take on cycle to help with that. I've been thinking about taking my daa 3k a day to see if that helps I've been reading that it can take up to 12 days to start helping though. I've been taking a little horny goat weed to see if that helps. Well I have decided to not go the full 8 weeks and will only go 6 I've seen a lot of threads that say any oral is pointless to run over 6 weeks plus I only have about 16 days left of 1-andro and don't really wanna have to buy a 4th bottle.
    6 or 8 weeks is a tough call, but for you it kicked in late so 8 might be good. I am glad it's turned around for you, strength increase is a sure sign this is working well. The wegihts should actually feel lighter and the increases should be a bit surprising. That's how you know with this compound.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

6 or 8 weeks is a tough call, but for you it kicked in late so 8 might be good. I am glad it's turned around for you, strength increase is a sure sign this is working well. The wegihts should actually feel lighter and the increases should be a bit surprising. That's how you know with this compound.
    Man nothing seems to be going right on this cycle haven't been able to go to gym in like a week and now my whole family except for me has the stomach flu just when this stuff was kicking in to. Well guess it's a lost cause now still have about two weeks left of 1-andro so guess I'll keep it going ill update when I can actually make it to the gym
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Haven't updates in awhile everything is still going strong strength is way up I'm up to 175 now heaviest I've ever been. I did decide to buy another bottle of 1-andro and am going the full 8 weeks as planned. No sides really to speak of libido is gone but I'm married so its OK ha ha. Gonna try to see of I can push and get up to 180 by the end of this cycle which should definitely be reachable. For pct because of the 8 week and the shut down I've decided to use the nolva I have at 20/20/10/10.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Haven't updates in awhile everything is still going strong strength is way up I'm up to 175 now heaviest I've ever been. I did decide to buy another bottle of 1-andro and am going the full 8 weeks as planned. No sides really to speak of libido is gone but I'm married so its OK ha ha. Gonna try to see of I can push and get up to 180 by the end of this cycle which should definitely be reachable. For pct because of the 8 week and the shut down I've decided to use the nolva I have at 20/20/10/10.
    Yah it will shut some down...not unusual .. good decision with a SERM
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

libido is gone but I'm married so its OK ha ha.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    I figured the married guys out there would get that one ha ha
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I figured the married guys out there would get that one ha ha
    My wife has CFS and I have a 20 year olds libido ... don't come whinin to me
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

My wife has CFS and I have a 20 year olds libido ... don't come whinin to me
    Aww man that's brutal, my wife might as well have the same thing I get the whole I'm to tired excuse to often lol
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ha I ain't touching this part of the conversation! Good stuff so far impressive results!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Ha I ain't touching this part of the conversation! Good stuff so far impressive results!
    Thanks man, about to hit gym now back and bi's next week is my last week on this cycle then I'll be taking few months off. Got ahold of some test C and d bol so gonna be doing my research here planning that one lol.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Getting into the last week of this cycle its been a fun run so far, i have to say props to all the guys at Finaflex you guys have been a big help. Im very impressed with this cycle took awhile to kick in but im up to 178 today with a start weight of 163 not to shabby at all much more than i expected. Pct as mentioned im gonna go with my india pharm nolva i have at 20/20/10/10. Might be a little overkill but oh well better safe than sorry. Also be taking 3k DAA a day and bring in eiather bromo or erase in week 3. I also have some pct assist but that i might hang on to till next cycle since ill be on the DAA. I did chest a tris yesterday strength is diffenetly up had to work out at home few days with sh*t coming up with the kids and the fam. Sad to see this coming to an end but exciting to keep killing it in pct also.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excellent man keep rocking it and only good things will come!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

15 lbs. With 550 in the mix should make for high quality as well..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:55 PM
  2. Stacking Finaflex 1 Andro with Finaflex EPI-V Question
    By mrhoward1ga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:43 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
  4. Replies: 15