Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Well guys so far i feel absolutely nothing from this cycle so I'm considering just ending it when the bottles I'm on run out instead of continuing to the next bottles and the full 8 weeks. I've been working out like I should lifting heavy and eating right. I'm kinda thinking maybe this stuff is to mild even stacked together. Unless I see any change in the last week and a half I have I'll be ending it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot
    Well guys so far i feel absolutely nothing from this cycle so I'm considering just ending it when the bottles I'm on run out instead of continuing to the next bottles and the full 8 weeks. I've been working out like I should lifting heavy and eating right. I'm kinda thinking maybe this stuff is to mild even stacked together. Unless I see any change in the last week and a half I have I'll be ending it.
    What is this week 2? These aren't AAS bro they are mild and best used for longer than 4 weeks. Even test u wouldn't notice anything yet. Be patient these aren't magic. Just my .02

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. What day are you on in your cycle....?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Should be his 2nd week if I'm reading it right. Plus I'm sure body size makes a different on effect as in the longer or higher dose you need. For instance I'm 5'8 140. I'm sure it would be a lot different for me then you.

  5. well if it's second week only then we should not even be discussing potency yet... there should be strength increases by week 3 though. Some get them earlier true. Some people don't get as much out of it, I will admit that it does not convert the same for everybody. That's the chance you take. If my the end of week 4 you don't get anything at all then you know the product is not for you. Watch the mirror close though look for signs of growth, just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not working. Everybody's different.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    What is this week 2? These aren't AAS bro they are mild and best used for longer than 4 weeks. Even test u wouldn't notice anything yet. Be patient these aren't magic. Just my .02

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Ya true bro I'll be patient its the start of week 3 so I'm just getting impatient I think. I have so much other stuff was just thinking maybe I should have gone with something a little stronger since this is like my 5th cycle. Will continue the cycle though hitting gym tonight my recovery seems to be better though I did legs the other day and I usually can't walk after doing legs and I wasn't as sore the next day and could actually walk lol. Will keep updating

  7. Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Ya true bro I'll be patient its the start of week 3 so I'm just getting impatient I think. I have so much other stuff was just thinking maybe I should have gone with something a little stronger since this is like my 5th cycle. Will continue the cycle though hitting gym tonight my recovery seems to be better though I did legs the other day and I usually can't walk after doing legs and I wasn't as sore the next day and could actually walk lol. Will keep updating
    And it is possible this will not be great for you but I think it will be at least ok when it kicks in fully....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    And it is possible this will not be great for you but I think it will be at least ok when it kicks in fully....
    Yea I don't know I am noticing a little bit of atrophy so guess its doing something.

  9. Keep on it my bro...by atrophy do you mean lethargy?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Keep on it my bro...by atrophy do you mean lethargy?
    No man my nuts are getting smaller :/ LOL hope I'm not to shut down by PCT I might have to bust out the tamoxifien. Well haven't been able to work out at all since Saturday I went and did legs and shoulder had a great work out. Both my kids are sick right now with strep so haven't been able to go. Did a little bi's and tri's at home last night but nothing compared to my normal routine. Gonna try to hit gym tonight and do chest and back.

  11. LOL I got ya bro. Im glad you have that SERM on hand bro. I know that a lot of the time PCT black does the trick, but with a cycle like this its always good to have a little extra power in you corner.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    LOL I got ya bro. Im glad you have that SERM on hand bro. I know that a lot of the time PCT black does the trick, but with a cycle like this its always good to have a little extra power in you corner.
    Ya for sure man I went with 6bromo and daa because pct black has the same AI that 550-XD has in it so wanted to mix it up a little. I am noticing a little nipple sensitivity today more to the right of the nipple hope it passes will keep an eye on it. Should I take a erase cap at night to help it along you think?

  13. Yah you just never know so a SERM should be around for this reason. I hope you get some benefits not just the shut down
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah you just never know so a SERM should be around for this reason. I hope you get some benefits not just the shut down
    Yea I hope so too man, had a good workout today I'm gaining weight I have noticed a little fat gain but muscles are definitely harder and fuller people I haven't seen in awhile are noticing so I guess even if I'm not seeing other people are. Did chest and back tonight real good workout definitely noticing some strength increase too now. Ive been reading a lot about finaflex products cause not familiar with there new line just the hardcore sh*t from back in the day. I was reading on epi-v was couriose if maybe I should finish the last 4 weeks with this and 550 to kinda loose some of this fat. What you guys think?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Yea I hope so too man, had a good workout today I'm gaining weight I have noticed a little fat gain but muscles are definitely harder and fuller people I haven't seen in awhile are noticing so I guess even if I'm not seeing other people are. Did chest and back tonight real good workout definitely noticing some strength increase too now. Ive been reading a lot about finaflex products cause not familiar with there new line just the hardcore sh*t from back in the day. I was reading on epi-v was couriose if maybe I should finish the last 4 weeks with this and 550 to kinda loose some of this fat. What you guys think?
    Depends on how lean you are... Epi-v is a finishing product, for a lean hard look but you want to be close to peak when done...if you are within 10 lbs of where you want to be lean wise then Epi-v is a damn fine product.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Yeah bro, Epi-V is killer for taking off those final Lbs and stripping away water! As Dw said its a great finisher, but IMO can also be used as an awesome Fat burning tool...it just depends how you want to utilize the product.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  17. Thanks for the input guys I was just looking at epi-v ingredients and I know its a epi clone but it looks nothing like epi as far as the chemical make up. I have shot up to 172 which is the heaviest I've ever been. Some of it I am attributing to the cycle but im sure I do have some water weight and some fat gain. Would it be best to leave the 550 in the mix with the epi v?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Thanks for the input guys I was just looking at epi-v ingredients and I know its a epi clone but it looks nothing like epi as far as the chemical make up. I have shot up to 172 which is the heaviest I've ever been. Some of it I am attributing to the cycle but im sure I do have some water weight and some fat gain. Would it be best to leave the 550 in the mix with the epi v?
    It would be ok but I would overlap it a bit instead....like leave the last bit just epi-v to dry out. Yah it's a DHT type product not epi...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    It would be ok but I would overlap it a bit instead....like leave the last bit just epi-v to dry out. Yah it's a DHT type product not epi...
    I think I might go with IBE protomax its a iforce protodrol clone I have a extra bottle laying around so might just dose it at 50mg a day two caps a day so that will last 4 weeks. It is methylated though so I will use a little liv. 52 during the last 4 weeks I've always had good luck with this stuff in terms of cutting I've always ran it at 75mg for 6 weeks though but since this would make it a 8 week cycle don't wanna drag it out another 2 weeks that probably wouldn't be a good idea

  20. Well its been a few days since I updated but all is going well I had a few ideas I was toying with as far as switching to different compounds but I decided just to keep on the same train I'm already on ha ha. Yesterday was a good workout did chest and back. I'm up to 172 now which is the heaviest I e ever been keep in mind I'm only 5"5 lol I have noticed some fat gain but I'll take care of that after pct. Strength has been great I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these "mild" compounds. All my lifts are up I just wish I had a training buddy for spotting I usually have to just ask someone in the gym lol. The only negiti e side effect ive experienced is a complete loss of libido which sux my wife is definienitly not happy with that lol I was couriouse if u guys have any suggestions as far as what I can take on cycle to help with that. I've been thinking about taking my daa 3k a day to see if that helps I've been reading that it can take up to 12 days to start helping though. I've been taking a little horny goat weed to see if that helps. Well I have decided to not go the full 8 weeks and will only go 6 I've seen a lot of threads that say any oral is pointless to run over 6 weeks plus I only have about 16 days left of 1-andro and don't really wanna have to buy a 4th bottle.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Well its been a few days since I updated but all is going well I had a few ideas I was toying with as far as switching to different compounds but I decided just to keep on the same train I'm already on ha ha. Yesterday was a good workout did chest and back. I'm up to 172 now which is the heaviest I e ever been keep in mind I'm only 5"5 lol I have noticed some fat gain but I'll take care of that after pct. Strength has been great I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these "mild" compounds. All my lifts are up I just wish I had a training buddy for spotting I usually have to just ask someone in the gym lol. The only negiti e side effect ive experienced is a complete loss of libido which sux my wife is definienitly not happy with that lol I was couriouse if u guys have any suggestions as far as what I can take on cycle to help with that. I've been thinking about taking my daa 3k a day to see if that helps I've been reading that it can take up to 12 days to start helping though. I've been taking a little horny goat weed to see if that helps. Well I have decided to not go the full 8 weeks and will only go 6 I've seen a lot of threads that say any oral is pointless to run over 6 weeks plus I only have about 16 days left of 1-andro and don't really wanna have to buy a 4th bottle.
    6 or 8 weeks is a tough call, but for you it kicked in late so 8 might be good. I am glad it's turned around for you, strength increase is a sure sign this is working well. The wegihts should actually feel lighter and the increases should be a bit surprising. That's how you know with this compound.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    6 or 8 weeks is a tough call, but for you it kicked in late so 8 might be good. I am glad it's turned around for you, strength increase is a sure sign this is working well. The wegihts should actually feel lighter and the increases should be a bit surprising. That's how you know with this compound.
    Man nothing seems to be going right on this cycle haven't been able to go to gym in like a week and now my whole family except for me has the stomach flu just when this stuff was kicking in to. Well guess it's a lost cause now still have about two weeks left of 1-andro so guess I'll keep it going ill update when I can actually make it to the gym

  23. Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Haven't updates in awhile everything is still going strong strength is way up I'm up to 175 now heaviest I've ever been. I did decide to buy another bottle of 1-andro and am going the full 8 weeks as planned. No sides really to speak of libido is gone but I'm married so its OK ha ha. Gonna try to see of I can push and get up to 180 by the end of this cycle which should definitely be reachable. For pct because of the 8 week and the shut down I've decided to use the nolva I have at 20/20/10/10.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    Haven't updates in awhile everything is still going strong strength is way up I'm up to 175 now heaviest I've ever been. I did decide to buy another bottle of 1-andro and am going the full 8 weeks as planned. No sides really to speak of libido is gone but I'm married so its OK ha ha. Gonna try to see of I can push and get up to 180 by the end of this cycle which should definitely be reachable. For pct because of the 8 week and the shut down I've decided to use the nolva I have at 20/20/10/10.
    Yah it will shut some down...not unusual .. good decision with a SERM
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex 1-andro and BPS Dermacrine
    By chestbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:55 PM
  2. Stacking Finaflex 1 Andro with Finaflex EPI-V Question
    By mrhoward1ga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:43 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:21 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:15 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Log in
Log in