finaflex 550-xd and PES Anabeta

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

I have just finished a bottle of PES Erase Pro and DAA Stack that i thought gave me some good results. Do I need to take a break before I start taking the Anabeta and 550-XD. Should I take the Anabeta first by itself, and then finish that bottle and then start the 550-XD?

I am hoping to try and do a bit of a cut and to get some sort of shape for summer, currently weighing in at 84kg 182cm tall and probably 17%bf.

Thanks for any help

Trav​

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You have to save the Anabeta for PCT it isn't going to do a lot for you on cycle... what else to you have planned this is a milder PH but a PH it still is and the fact that you were going to stack it with a test booster worries me a bit... what is your ph experience...

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply DW,

As for supps while taking 550-XD I have cycle assist, multi vitamin, vitamin D, and fish oil. as for PCT I will have AI post cycle support, DAA, Erase, Creatine and Anabeta.

I am thinking about getting some andro-1 and trying to put on a little size and cut a bit with the 550-xd.

If there are some other recommendations please let me know, as the more info i can get the better.

Trav

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the reply DW,

As for supps while taking 550-XD I have cycle assist, multi vitamin, vitamin D, and fish oil. as for PCT I will have AI post cycle support, DAA, Erase, Creatine and Anabeta.

I am thinking about getting some andro-1 and trying to put on a little size and cut a bit with the 550-xd.

If there are some other recommendations please let me know, as the more info i can get the better.

Trav
1-alpha sounds strong so 2 ed to start out for 4 weeks then 2 ed of 550 for 4 ...

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
1-alpha sounds strong so 2 ed to start out for 4 weeks then 2 ed of 550 for 4 ...

So DW, i should take one 1- Alpha AM and one 1-Alpha PM for 4 weeks then one 550-XD AM and one 550-XD PM the next 4 weeks, then PCT for 4 weeks which will be erase, anabeta, DAA and AI post cycle support.

Thnaks mate

Trav

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So DW, i should take one 1- Alpha AM and one 1-Alpha PM for 4 weeks then one 550-XD AM and one 550-XD PM the next 4 weeks, then PCT for 4 weeks which will be erase, anabeta, DAA and AI post cycle support.

Thnaks mate

Trav
Yah that should do it and you seem to be ok with your pct...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 45
Anabolics 3
Supplements 1
PolishHamm3r77 Supplement Logs 163
travwj PES 4