finaflex 550-xd and PES Anabeta - AnabolicMinds.com

finaflex 550-xd and PES Anabeta

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

finaflex 550-xd and PES Anabeta

Hi All,

I have just finished a bottle of PES Erase Pro and DAA Stack that i thought gave me some good results. Do I need to take a break before I start taking the Anabeta and 550-XD. Should I take the Anabeta first by itself, and then finish that bottle and then start the 550-XD?

I am hoping to try and do a bit of a cut and to get some sort of shape for summer, currently weighing in at 84kg 182cm tall and probably 17%bf.

Thanks for any help

Trav

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You have to save the Anabeta for PCT it isn't going to do a lot for you on cycle... what else to you have planned this is a milder PH but a PH it still is and the fact that you were going to stack it with a test booster worries me a bit... what is your ph experience...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Thanks for the reply DW,

As for supps while taking 550-XD I have cycle assist, multi vitamin, vitamin D, and fish oil. as for PCT I will have AI post cycle support, DAA, Erase, Creatine and Anabeta.

I am thinking about getting some andro-1 and trying to put on a little size and cut a bit with the 550-xd.

If there are some other recommendations please let me know, as the more info i can get the better.

Trav
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    Thanks for the reply DW,

As for supps while taking 550-XD I have cycle assist, multi vitamin, vitamin D, and fish oil. as for PCT I will have AI post cycle support, DAA, Erase, Creatine and Anabeta.

I am thinking about getting some andro-1 and trying to put on a little size and cut a bit with the 550-xd.

If there are some other recommendations please let me know, as the more info i can get the better.

Trav
    1-alpha sounds strong so 2 ed to start out for 4 weeks then 2 ed of 550 for 4 ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    1-alpha sounds strong so 2 ed to start out for 4 weeks then 2 ed of 550 for 4 ...

So DW, i should take one 1- Alpha AM and one 1-Alpha PM for 4 weeks then one 550-XD AM and one 550-XD PM the next 4 weeks, then PCT for 4 weeks which will be erase, anabeta, DAA and AI post cycle support.

Thnaks mate

Trav
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    So DW, i should take one 1- Alpha AM and one 1-Alpha PM for 4 weeks then one 550-XD AM and one 550-XD PM the next 4 weeks, then PCT for 4 weeks which will be erase, anabeta, DAA and AI post cycle support.

Thnaks mate

Trav
    Yah that should do it and you seem to be ok with your pct...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 550-xd black and 1-andro stack
    By liftsalot in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. FINAFLEX 550-XD?
    By bhorner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. Finaflex 550-XD pct help/review
    By adoyle18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy