How Do I Know My Product Is Legit?

akoni324

Awards
I just have a question regarding finaflex products. I have been looking online to purchase some finaflex alc + cla and I have noticed several different colors in the pills. I have seen yellow, red, and maroon colored pills, are any of these legit or are all of them legit? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I just have a question regarding finaflex products. I have been looking online to purchase some finaflex alc + cla and I have noticed several different colors in the pills. I have seen yellow, red, and maroon colored pills, are any of these legit or are all of them legit? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.
Hey bro. The yellow ALC+CLA tablets are the discontinued version. The new version is now in capsule form and is red. The new version is more bio-available and is easier on the stomach. As for wether or not they are legitimate Finaflex products all I can say on that is if you buy your supplements from a Finaflex supplement retailer you will be fine. If you are buying them from some random guy off of Craig's list then well...you know. ALC+CLA is not an overly expensive product so I don't see people trying to make fakes there is just not a market for that, but then again you just never know. Good luck bro.

akoni324

Awards
Thanks for the info turning green. I've been looking at amazon and nutra planet, just trying to get the best deal for my money. I do appreciate the heads up. Thanks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have some of the older batch but they may have changed color ... I have to ask Al what color they are...