Finaflex 550-xd black and 1-andro stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

What's up guys had a few questions about my cycle I'm starting tomorrow. A little history and stats I'm 5'5 short I know lol I weigh 165. Ive been lifting for 5 years now I've run about 3 cycles mostly h-drol furaza drol ect. I've been thinking about this stack for awhile was gonna run the 1-andro but read a lot of reviews and read its pretty mild so decided to stack it with the 550-xd. My question to the finaflex reps is I'm assuming it's ok to stack the two? Dose which I'll be following is 4 caps 1-andro a day and 2 caps 550 a day. I was couriouse about the dose if it's to high since I'm stacking the two. I'm not running very many support supps just my usual fish oil muli vitamin joint supports ect. I was a little couriouse on pct also I've always used serms in the past but was under the impression I could get away with OTC for this stack. My pct will consist of 6 bromo and daa. Any advice imput and thoughts would be much appreciated. Was also thinking about replacing the 550 with Rpn havoc again thanks in advance for any suggestions thoughts.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey bro, I would run 1-Andro 4 caps per day then bridge into your 550-XD which you could also run at 4 caps per day. OTC PCT should be fine, but if you are running this cycle at the above dose for an extended period I would have a SERM on hand just in case. I don't see DHT sides being an issue, but everybody reacts differently to these compounds. If you need any assistance don't hesitate to hit me up. Good Luck!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Hey bro, I would run 1-Andro 4 caps per day then bridge into your 550-XD which you could also run at 4 caps per day. OTC PCT should be fine, but if you are running this cycle at the above dose for an extended period I would have a SERM on hand just in case. I don't see DHT sides being an issue, but everybody reacts differently to these compounds. If you need any assistance don't hesitate to hit me up. Good Luck!
    Thanks for your response man I read your log on the 550 so was just curious why you recommend a bridge as opposed to stacking the two? I actually kinda started the cycle Friday but not to late to make changes lol. If I did bridge what do u suggest as a cycle duration?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot

Thanks for your response man I read your log on the 550 so was just curious why you recommend a bridge as opposed to stacking the two? I actually kinda started the cycle Friday but not to late to make changes lol. If I did bridge what do u suggest as a cycle duration?
    Hey bro, the reason I recommend the bridge is this...1-Andro is built to add sheer mass, while 550-XD has been shown to have a re-comp effect. If you bridged the mass builder to the re-comp power you would keep whatever mass you built while shredding the excess fat and stripping away any water underneath the skin. I would recommend six weeks not to exceed eight for cycle length.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Hey bro, the reason I recommend the bridge is this...1-Andro is built to add sheer mass, while 550-XD has been shown to have a re-comp effect. If you bridged the mass builder to the re-comp power you would keep whatever mass you built while shredding the excess fat and stripping away any water underneath the skin. I would recommend six weeks not to exceed eight for cycle length.
    If I did go 8 weeks would otc still be OK or should I go the serm route? I do have some India pharm nolva on hand. But was thinking maybe clomid would be better option after the 550-xd? Do u think it would be OK though to stick with the original stack for 6 weeks
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    If I did go 8 weeks would otc still be OK or should I go the serm route? I do have some India pharm nolva on hand. But was thinking maybe clomid would be better option after the 550-xd? Do u think it would be OK though to stick with the original stack for 6 weeks
    Id say that you would be fine after 8 weeks, but I cant for sure say whether youd be "shut down" or not or how severely for that matter. OTC PCT would most likely be fine at 8 wks in, but again a SERM on hand never hurts. At six weeks OTC PCT Will be all you need.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Id say that you would be fine after 8 weeks, but I cant for sure say whether youd be "shut down" or not or how severely for that matter. OTC PCT would most likely be fine at 8 wks in, but again a SERM on hand never hurts. At six weeks OTC PCT Will be all you need.
    Well I went ahead and decided to go with stacking the two 1- andro @ 4 caps a day and 550-XD at two caps a day for 6 weeks. I may end up raising the 550 after a few weeks to 4 caps a day also. For PCT I have transform 6 bromo and daa maybe throw in some more goodies too. My goal is a nice little recomp id like to lean out a little and add some strength and possible a little size. I have 3 bottles of 550 and 4 bottles 1-andro dought that I'll need all of that but I at least have them on hand lol. Also have 20mg tabs of nolva I'll see how shut down I am towards the end I might just run that to be on safe side.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Post results please,I bought 2bottles of XD-550 and 2bottles of Andro-1 and plan on stacking them just like you.I have the Finaflex Revolution PCT to start after 6wk cycle,starting next wk. I will do the same,first time using a prohormone though so this will be interesting
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Deezer
    Post results please,I bought 2bottles of XD-550 and 2bottles of Andro-1 and plan on stacking them just like you.I have the Finaflex Revolution PCT to start after 6wk cycle,starting next wk. I will do the same,first time using a prohormone though so this will be interesting
    Will do man I'm actually gonna run a 6 week 1-andro cycle starting tomorrow will defiantly log if I get some more interest. Gonna do 4 caps a day 6 weeks. Might throw the 550 in week 3 well see. My pct is gonna consist of 6-bromo and daa perhaps some other goodies might throw in some revolution black also
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Will do man I'm actually gonna run a 6 week 1-andro cycle starting tomorrow will defiantly log if I get some more interest. Gonna do 4 caps a day 6 weeks. Might throw the 550 in week 3 well see. My pct is gonna consist of 6-bromo and daa perhaps some other goodies might throw in some revolution black also
    I'm down to follow bro. It's gonna be a great run!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

I'm down to follow bro. It's gonna be a great run!
    Thanks man I think I might start Monday still getting over a cold so might give it a few more days and start fresh. So u think that would be a little much to do the 4 caps 1-andro and 2 caps 550-XD a day? Definently will log as much as I can and post pics.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Not the optimal way to use them but might be interesting...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Not the optimal way to use them but might be interesting...
    What would you reccomend as a dose for stacking the two.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.77%

I'm want to see this log, interested in running the same products...but bridging into 550-XD
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Quote Originally Posted by travwj
    I'm want to see this log, interested in running the same products...but bridging into 550-XD
    Thought about bridging to man that's where I'm torn. Might do a 8 week bridge 4 weeks on both
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

I was talking to Doc about this this other day, and from what we discussed that plan will work well. From what I understand 550-XD can be effectively stacked with all of our other PHs for instance...You could run 1-Andro with 550-XD then bridge into our Epi-V while keeping the 550-XD in the mix. From this stack there would be a progression of building mass while losing fat to losing fat while keeping muscle...pretty much the perfect storm.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I might overlap but I would not stack them... goals experience are major factors when designing a run...so based on experience I know you can handle a full dose of 1-andro and throwing in a couple 550 should be ok... how synergistic will they be, I couldn't tell you. Your log is going to tell me a lot about that.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

I was talking to Doc about this this other day, and from what we discussed that plan will work well. From what I understand 550-XD can be effectively stacked with all of our other PHs for instance...You could run 1-Andro with 550-XD then bridge into our Epi-V while keeping the 550-XD in the mix. From this stack there would be a progression of building mass while losing fat to losing fat while keeping muscle...pretty much the perfect storm.
    Cool man so yea I've read all the finaflex ph products of today can be stacked. I think I'm gonna stick with my original plan and stack the two. Do you think a progressive dose would be better. To start lower and increase dose ever few weeks?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%

Cool man so yea I've read all the finaflex ph products of today can be stacked. I think I'm gonna stick with my original plan and stack the two. Do you think a progressive dose would be better. To start lower and increase dose ever few weeks?
    No keep it simple with this one I think..
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

No keep it simple with this one I think..
    Simple as in one dose all through cycle?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Ok guys starting cycle today so heres my complete stats
    Im 5'5 currently 162 pounds about 16% bf, my main goals with this stack is to increase strength cut a little body fat. my current dose i started today is just 1-andro and 4 caps a day still waiting on a little feedback as far as if i should throw in the 550-XD at 2 caps a day along with the 1-andro. I will be doing a 6-8 week cycle, I probably am going ahead and bringing it at 2 caps a day starting on next monday. My diet is where i always have struggled but gonna try to keep it as clean as i can on this cycle. Im going to be eating around 3000 calories a day as clean as possibe. My support supplements will consit of my regular supps i take. Fish oil 3000mg a day, glucosimin condrotin combo with msn for joints, multi vitamin, saw palmetto, 1000mg vitamin C and Acia berry for ammune health because i tend to get sick on cycle very easily. My pct will be a OTC pct consisting of 6-bromo and daa for 4-6 weeks. I will try to update as much as possible i have 2 kids and work 50+ hours a week so will try to stay consistant with diet and routine. My routine is a 3 to 4 day split as follows back, bis chest, tris, and shoulders,legs with a few days inbetween of a little cardio and some abs or forearms. Started today even though today is a off day from the gym but may go ahead and do a few miles on my bike tonight. Any questions please ask and always open to advise and opinions.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Ok guys starting cycle today so heres my complete stats
    Im 5'5 currently 162 pounds about 16% bf, my main goals with this stack is to increase strength cut a little body fat. my current dose i started today is just 1-andro and 4 caps a day still waiting on a little feedback as far as if i should throw in the 550-XD at 2 caps a day along with the 1-andro. I will be doing a 6-8 week cycle, I probably am going ahead and bringing it at 2 caps a day starting on next monday. My diet is where i always have struggled but gonna try to keep it as clean as i can on this cycle. Im going to be eating around 3000 calories a day as clean as possibe. My support supplements will consit of my regular supps i take. Fish oil 3000mg a day, glucosimin condrotin combo with msn for joints, multi vitamin, saw palmetto, 1000mg vitamin C and Acia berry for ammune health because i tend to get sick on cycle very easily. My pct will be a OTC pct consisting of 6-bromo and daa for 4-6 weeks. I will try to update as much as possible i have 2 kids and work 50+ hours a week so will try to stay consistant with diet and routine. My routine is a 3 to 4 day split as follows back, bis chest, tris, and shoulders,legs with a few days inbetween of a little cardio and some abs or forearms. Started today even though today is a off day from the gym but may go ahead and do a few miles on my bike tonight. Any questions please ask and always open to advise and opinions.
    Awesome bro, You can go either way with the 550-XD as far as stacking goes. If you are new to Phs I would just go 1-Andro then bridge into the 550-XD. Looking forward to your progress. If you are logging this cycle on the forum hit us up with a link so we can follow!!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Awesome bro, You can go either way with the 550-XD as far as stacking goes. If you are new to Phs I would just go 1-Andro then bridge into the 550-XD. Looking forward to your progress. If you are logging this cycle on the forum hit us up with a link so we can follow!!
    Thanks bro I was gonna log it on here unless u think it would be better to start another thread? Ya man ive ran a few cycles before so I think I'll be good with running both full dose. 4 andro and 2 550 a day
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Thanks bro I was gonna log it on here unless u think it would be better to start another thread? Ya man ive ran a few cycles before so I think I'll be good with running both full dose. 4 andro and 2 550 a day
    Nice bro, I would definitely start up a new thread so all the focus is on you. There a couple places you can do it for example the Finaflex sub forum under supplement companies tab. I'm not sure the exact name of the other tab but it's more general. You never know who may pop in and follow your LOG. I can say though doing this in the past for me has opened up many doors in the forum.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%

Link us up here ...
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.44%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Link us up here ...
    Redefine Nutrition stack Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD***LOG***

new thread with log

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINAFLEX 550-XD?