PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCTblack.jpg

PCT Revolution Black: The Complete Post Cycle Therapy!

Product Highlights:

• Revitalize Energy Levels!
  • Cardiovascular Support!
  • Restore Liver Enzymes!
  • Amplify Testosterone!
  • Block Estrogen!
  • Shield Prostate!
ReDefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution Black is the most pivotal advancement in Post Cycle Therapy that has ever been introduced! By combining five essential pieces into the PCT puzzle, ReDefine Nutrition has raised the bar in Legal Post Cycle Therapy with the introduction of PCT Revolution Black. When taken as directed, PCT Revolution Black will revitalize testosterone levels, leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive!
The NEW PCT Revolution Black is built with Arimistane™, a revolutionary new legal aromatase inhibitor unmatched in its effectiveness in battling the war on estrogen. Taken as directed, PCT Revolution™ will revitalize testosterone levels leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive.*
Battling The War Against Estrogen

We have all heard people brag about sh*t in the gym...from countless unverified 1 Rep Maxes to the old man who says he used to be as jacked as you are when he was younger (yeah right gramps). One thing that I have NEVER heard someone brag about though is an elevated estrogen level. Let’s face it, elevated estrogen levels are not something to be proud of, especially in the gym. All joking aside, let’s talk about estrogen for a minute and discuss its role in bodybuilding.

Estrogen, like testosterone, is a hormone that is important in human development, contributing to the development of secondary sex characteristics. ESTROGEN makes a woman a woman. TESTOSTERONE makes a man a man.

Too much estrogen can negatively impact performance in the gym.

The optimal environment for muscle growth in the body is created by effectively managing estrogen and maximizing testosterone and luteinizing hormones (LH).

Redefine Nutrition introduces Arimistane™, a revolutionary new aromatase inhibitor (AI) that effectively manages estrogen while maximizing testosterone levels!
Ingredient Overview

Testosterone Amplification Blend:

• D-Aspartic Acid has been shown in human studies to boost natural testosterone in human males in 12 days.
  • Fenugreek has demonstrated a significant effect on aspects of libido and works to maintain testosterone levels.
Cardiovascular Support:

• Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10 have proven to be a one-two punch managing HDL and LDL cholesterol levels.
  • Increase circulation and ease of passage of blood through heart valves
Liver Enzyme Matrix:

• Powerful combination of NAC and Silymarin helps detoxify liver and restore healthy liver enzyme levels.
  • Silymarin has also been shown to protect the liver from toxins.
Prostate Shield:

• Pygeum Africanum is known to control the growth of the prostate gland, and has been identified as the first naturally occurring ingredient to do so.
  • Real levels of Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Stinging Nettle, and Selenium make this a complete prostate shield. Trust PCT Revolution as your complete Post Cycle Product!
Active Ingredient, Arimistane™:
Arimistane™ is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

Arimistane™ reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction.

Arimistane™ has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AIs to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme. See graph to left...

Use Arimistane™ to effectively manage estrogen and increase testosterone levels...now this is something to brag about!
References:

Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-205 | Burnett-Bowie SA, Roupenian KC, Dere ME, Lee H, Leder BZ. Effects of aromatase inhibition in hypogonadal older men: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2008 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print] | J. Raman, P. Schlegel Aromatase Inhibitors for Male Infertility The Journal of Urology, Volume 167, Issue 2, Pages 624-629. | Schubert K, Wehrberger K, Hobe G; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: isolation from urine and formation from 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone sulphate under various conditions of hydrolysis; Endocrinol Exp. 1971 Dec;5(4):205-10 | Numazawa M, Tsuji M, Mutsumi A; Studies on aromatase inhibition with 4-androstene-3,6,17-trione: its 3 beta-rededuction and time-dependent irreversible binding to aromatase with human placental microsomes; J Steriod Biochem. 1987 Sep 28 (3): 337-44 | Njar VC, Grun G, Hartmann RW; Evaluation of 6,7-aziridinyl steroids and related compounds as inhibitors of aromatase (P-450arom); J Enzyme Inhib. 1995; 9(3): 195-202

creatrona.jpg

Crea-Trona (120 capsules)

Manufactured By: Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex)

[HR][/HR]

Finaflex Crea-Trona: Sport Performance at It's Best!

FINAFLEX® introduces Crea-Trona®, the world's first true buffered Creatine supplement that will redefine Creatine supplementation forever! Crea-Trona® delivers more Creatine to muscle cells by regulating PH levels in muscles resulting in greater Creatine absorption and delivering an increased training capacity.* Crea-Trona® has been shown in studies to deliver more Creatine to muscles after just 4 weeks of use compared to other forms of Creatine! Use Crea-Trona® to effectively increase ATP production in muscle cells and increase performance in the gym, on the field, or on the mat.* Trust FINAFLEX® to deliver to the market a Creatine product unmatched in its effectiveness and performance delivering what you want...RESULTS!*
Key Benefits:

• Increase Creatine Bioavailability*
  • Strength + Power + Lean Muscle*
  • No Loading Cycle Necessary*
  • Minimal Water Retention*
  • Enhance Performance*
Crea-Trona Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Crea-Trona®
(94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates)
1,000 mg

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #6

puretest.jpg

FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix![h=3]Product Highlights:[/h]
  • Stimulate Testosterone Levels!
  • Increase Lean Muscle Acquisition!
  • Extreme Sex Drive Amplification!
Pure Test is PURE testosterone, designed to significantly boost natural testosterone levels in human beings. Pure Test is 100% HPLC Verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to significantly increase LH and testosterone release in human males in just 12 days! D-Aspartic Acid has been proven to boost testosterone in actual HUMAN studies, not in plant, animal, or some "labortory" study that some supplements companies use to "validate" their latest and greatest ingredients. When taken regularly, Pure Test results in a dramatic increase in strength, energy levels, and sex drive!
[h=3]Boost Your Test With the Best, FinaFlex Pure Test!
[/h]
[h=3]FinaFlex Pure Test Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)500 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.

[h=3]FinaFlex Pure Test Directions:[/h]As a dietary supplement, take 4-6 capsules for 30 days consecutively. Take FinaFlex Pure Test every night at bedtime to maximize effectiveness as a testosterone elevator. For optimal results, use FinaFlex Pure Test for 6-12 weeks. For extreme results, take two servings of FinaFlex Pure Test for 4-8 weeks. Do not use FinaFlex Pure Test for more than 90 days consecutively.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well those who followed my epi-v shredding might be interested in my PCT experience and I have it all lined up and actually started Friday...

First of all here's the pics from my Epi-v finale...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you can see I shredded up pretty nicely... I have to say I feel pretty good for a guy that was on cycle for what 14-15 weeks. The libido is extreme and even more so since I added in Pure Test.. and the boys are large and firm... I would actually say the libido is a bit out of control.. I am a bit worn down I will have to admit so I am being pretty conservative with the weight when lifting. I am doing the warrior full body workout 1 working set followed by a double drop...love this routine feels good...I wil be progressive with this as well...

Diet wise I took my ativity down to sedentary and that way I can factor in all my activity. Doing so has me at 3600 wd's and 2400 nwd's to maintain based on my activity times a factor of .8 ...

Here is yesterday ..

The crackers were a miss ... didn't mean them but it's been a long run and I was a bit burnt out and hungry... I will make it up during the week.. For those that dont' know I have a spreadsheet that calclulates how much I can eat for my free day (friday) based on my week of eating and activity which encourages me to hold the line.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great pics... You did an awesome Job!
Thanks, yah I am pleased with my effort. The main place I can improve is off season or maintenance when not cutting. The plan I am outlining here will keep me lean all year and look out for the 55 version of the old fugger!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incredible pics Doug! Looking large, lean, and very dry

Subbed for PCT!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
subbed... since I might be using this stuff ;)

so you did more machines near your six week mark?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incredible pics Doug! Looking large, lean, and very dry

Subbed for PCT!
Thanks again Rick, yah PCT is starting out smoothly but it usually does. I feel pretty good about this lineup...

subbed... since I might be using this stuff ;)

so you did more machines near your six week mark?
Less compound lifting for sure, too easy for injuries as you get hyper lean... some machines for sure...like reverse hacks as apposed to regular squats etc...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Rick, yah PCT is starting out smoothly but it usually does. I feel pretty good about this lineup...

Less compound lifting for sure, too easy for injuries as you get hyper lean... some machines for sure...like reverse hacks as apposed to regular squats etc...
what about leg press?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always supporting you, Doug! :)

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pics look farkin tight Dougz.Looking forward to an insanely good PCT.Good work

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inn doug.
Thanks for joining ...

what about leg press?
I did some of that as well earlier on, the last five weeks I supersetted reverse hacks (Very deep) with a double drop on leg extensions...

Always supporting you, Doug! :)

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie :)

Pics look farkin tight Dougz.Looking forward to an insanely good PCT.Good work
Thanks, I am pretty pleased with the way thngs went this year. That being said I will never be totally satisfied so I am planning on tackling my biggest problem and that is my off season conditioning. I have a good plan in place to maintain sub 10% till I start to condition again in January....big plans then :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am pretty damn stiff from yesterday's full body workout, a change in vernue will do that to you...I am liking the effect the products have but I would be lying if I didn't say I am missing the stim from the Epi-v on days like today. I feel a bit worn out but have to take it easy with the dmaa for a while. On that happy note though I am experimenting with the new ignite 2 sans DMAA and I like it just as much as the stuff that has the Geranium... It's a good stim and all the other goodies are still there...

Here's the new ingredient profile ...

Untitled.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterdays Workout ...

Decline DB Bench Press80 80/70/60
Bent Over DB Row,60 60/50/40
Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should point out and back a little at end of movement)35 35/30/25
DB Hammer Curls50 50/42.5/35
DB Overhead Triceps Extension65 65/55/45
Leg Press470 470/420/370
Leg Curls100 100/85/70

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterdays Eats

Now my base amount for a workout day is 2800 cals for no activity but add in the fact that I did 1828 cals of activity and 80% of that gets added onto my allowed total for the day. So I am way ahead on this one. As a matter of fact by 1133.4 cals which gets added to my free day and makes up for my overeating on the weekend... so I will spell it out...

2800 base + (total cals activity *.8) - Cals Eaten = burned/excess so ....

2800 + (1828 * .8) - 3129 = 1133.4 burned

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sick profile of ignite

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I so have to try out the new Ignite reformulation. Loved the last one :thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great Doug! This should be a damn good PCT!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick profile of ignite
Yah that it is and wow it does deliver .. did another shot of the new formula this morning and gave out 4 more samples, so far nobody notices a difference, it might even be better...

I so have to try out the new Ignite reformulation. Loved the last one :thumbsup:
Yah and you shouldn't miss a beat, like I keep saying DMAA was not as central an ingredient as most pre-workouts there's lots of other fun stuff that make this product rock.. body stim that's where its' really at...

Looking great Doug! This should be a damn good PCT!
Thanks Chris I think my best year ever adn even though I am in PCT and incrased cals I am only up a half pound from this time last week and I think I look a bit bigger so I am likely going to do more pics on Saturday in the gym...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's efort...decent workout I surprised myself on front squats, they were stellar and I have not done them for a while... fuggin A...

Lat pulldowns150 150/135/120
Db Bench flat80 80/70/60
L-Lateral Raise25 25/20/15
Close Grip Bench145 145/125/105
Barbell Curls105 105/90/75
Front Squats220 220/190/160
Stiff Leg Deads215 215/195/175

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now, today is a burn day so just the regular walking but will still burn a lot of cals as I will be doing another spray tan for some pics I want to do on Saturday... so I have to walk up town which will add another hour of brisk walking. I still am very lean and I think a bit fuller...

I have to comment again on the new ignite without dmaa, I think they fuggin nailed it, It lasted me about 6 hours too...wow...

Feeling good muscle energy too, Crea-Trona must be kicking in and I think that is where the fullness must be coming from. Libido is just nasty and nads are big and firm... I feel quite agressive still and almost a week into PCT...don't feel much different except I miss the stim sometimes on my burn days...man that really does make a difference when walking early in the morning.

Yesterday's Eats pretty on the mark, a bit more powder but I want to keep the protein close to 40% of my diet if I can... I was supposed to have egg whites instead of a shake late in the day but was kind of stuffed...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
U eating at maintenance?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooh new development here I can feel some energy surging through my body ... not like BA but deeper and not tingly ... Crea-Trona I presume.. man feels good.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oooh new development here I can feel some energy surging through my body ... not like BA but deeper and not tingly ... Crea-Trona I presume.. man feels good.
oooo.... thats sounds fun!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooo.... thats sounds fun!
Yah next dose same kind of thing... hey Crea-trona Powder is coming and it's supposed to work right from the first dose :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I have never taken Creatine like this before the muscle energy is just there all the time and you can feel it!! I don't know why this isn't selling out... I think it's 12.99 or something at nutra ... wholy shyte...

Got my spray tan yesterday and Ashlinn the owner took it in hand and did some extra toning and she is a perfectionist. Wonderful job...

Can't wait till I start eating today big carbup planned..

I am looking about as lean and have more volume it seems, will be interested in how the pics turn out...

Yesterdays Eating

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Doug any info on the 1 alpha yet? just got the post on facebook.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
New pics plz Doug when they are ready

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug any info on the 1 alpha yet? just got the post on facebook.
Oh boy !!! Oh my God!! I have been trying to keep my mouth shut but can hardly contain myself!! Lets just say I see it as the missing link in ph's of this nature :) I am so excited about this ...

New pics plz Doug when they are ready
yah my carb up has me spilled over a bit still but I have about 5 hours to clean up more, may not be as good as previous pics for cuts but I definitely have more volume....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics :)

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10 .jpg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics look great Doug. Noticeably fuller, and Just as lean. Nice job! :clap2:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got some sick delt separation and traps man...
Chest looks tops man.
Abs come up super duper bro. Well done

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics look great Doug. Noticeably fuller, and Just as lean. Nice job! :clap2:
Thanks Rick if I am not quite as lean it's really hard to tell as I did not gain hardly anything at all. A lot of the fullness is the Crea-trona and eating maintenance that's why I decided to do one more set of pics...

Got some sick delt separation and traps man...
Chest looks tops man.
Abs come up super duper bro. Well done
Thanks runner yah I am really digging the separation I got this year....

How do build burn days work for ya?
I just use the IF calculator at maintenance and added in my average activity so I think I am around -20 on burn days and +20 on non burn days.. anywho it works out to 3600 and 2400...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rick if I am not quite as lean it's really hard to tell as I did not gain hardly anything at all. A lot of the fullness is the Crea-trona and eating maintenance that's why I decided to do one more set of pics...

Thanks runner yah I am really digging the separation I got this year....

I just use the IF calculator at maintenance and added in my average activity so I think I am around -20 on burn days and +20 on non burn days.. anywho it works out to 3600 and 2400...
My exact same caloric breakdown : )

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow rocked it the fug out this morning ... some bad dieting on the weekend so this was a good start to the week...

Decline DB Bench Press85 85/75/65
Bent Over DB Row,65 65/55/47.5
Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should point out and back a little at end of movement)37.5 37.5/30/25
DB Hammer Curls52.5 52.5/42.5/35
DB Overhead Triceps Extension70 70/60/50
Leg Press490 490/440/390
Leg Curls110 110/80/65

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some highlights ... Crea-Trona continues to be fuggin awesome, muscle energy volume, I am very impressed. New ignite 2, all the worry is over this is as good or better than dmaa ignite. It seems to get better every time I use it and I am getting stellar feedback from those I gave samples...everybodies a fan. My libido is fuggin legendary, I want to jump everything in site so the DAA is on... still a fantastic PCT experience...Fuggin A !!

Body composition seems a bit better than what it was on the weekend, think I was holding quite a bit of water .. like I said muscle fullness is very good, I like this bigger more volumized look...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling pretty run down today legs are really stiff and tired. Funny I am sleeping more now than ever.. I take G8 3 times a week which is stellar and I am even sleeping well on nights I dont' take it..

I ate too many turkey sausages yesterday so I woke up holding a lot of water.. it's already clearing a bit... was a bit of a scare when I looked at myself and see my abs start to cloud after so many weeks of haveing them crystal clear... I am not giving them up!! not yet anyway...

Here is yesterday I got all 3600 cals in...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Feeling pretty run down today legs are really stiff and tired. Funny I am sleeping more now than ever.. I take G8 3 times a week which is stellar and I am even sleeping well on nights I dont' take it..

I ate too many turkey sausages yesterday so I woke up holding a lot of water.. it's already clearing a bit... was a bit of a scare when I looked at myself and see my abs start to cloud after so many weeks of haveing them crystal clear... I am not giving them up!! not yet anyway...

Here is yesterday I got all 3600 cals in...

Rest man and eat ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout this morning really rocked it the front squats were not perfect as I was having problem with foot placement... and doing still legged deads right after kills....

Lat pulldowns​
155 155/140/125​
Flat db Bench​
85 85/75/65​
L-Lateral Raise​
27.5 27.5/22.5/17.5​
Close Grip Bench​
150 150/130/115​
Barbell Curls​
110 110/95/80​
Squats​
225 225/195/165​
Stiff Leg Deads​
220 220/190/160​

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Bro... your logs gain momentum in a fuggin Hurry Yo!