PCT Time, from a long run ...PCT Black, Crea-Trona, Pure Test...

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You are right about that. Due to the size requirements of the meals, some people don't hit that regularly.
    Yah maintenance is a lot of cals even calculated for a endo like me at a factor of 10
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Hey Doug what do you use to make these spreadsheets?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Hey Doug what do you use to make these spreadsheets?
    excel I use the numbers I get from ifcalc to set my base for burn and workout days then I set my daily intake and activity and it calculates how much I am over or under and adds it to my free day.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    excel I use the numbers I get from ifcalc to set my base for burn and workout days then I set my daily intake and activity and it calculates how much I am over or under and adds it to my free day.
    Like microsoft excel? I gotta figure this ish out lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Like microsoft excel? I gotta figure this ish out lol.
    It's kind of a complicated algorithm but I have simplified it somewhat...

I put in my numbers from ifcalc for wd's and nwd's based on sedentary lifestyle and a factor of 10 as my metabolism is quite slow...

These numbers will be used as a baseline for my calculations.. so I add this number to my (cals burned * .8) cuz that is the factor I use to be able to try and make my estimates more real. This .8 is a separate entry called factor cals burned it could easily be entered as something else so the calculation picks it up from the cell as it does the cals for wd's and nwd's. Once I have the total of allowed cals + (burned * the factor) then I simply subtract the intake for that day.

Here is an example my allowed intake for a wd is say 2800 and I burn 1000 cals that day during exercise...

2800 + (1000 *.8) = 3600 cals allowed for that day and say I eat 3000 so I subtract that and I burned 600 cals I keep a running total for the week and add it onto my free day. Some days it may be negative. The point is it allows me to think of my diet as a daily average over time. If I go over for the week I have a deficit cell as well that is in the calculation. So even when I get behind I get a chance to eventually work it out and make it right.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's kind of a complicated algorithm but I have simplified it somewhat...

I put in my numbers from ifcalc for wd's and nwd's based on sedentary lifestyle and a factor of 10 as my metabolism is quite slow...

These numbers will be used as a baseline for my calculations.. so I add this number to my (cals burned * .8) cuz that is the factor I use to be able to try and make my estimates more real. This .8 is a separate entry called factor cals burned it could easily be entered as something else so the calculation picks it up from the cell as it does the cals for wd's and nwd's. Once I have the total of allowed cals + (burned * the factor) then I simply subtract the intake for that day.

Here is an example my allowed intake for a wd is say 2800 and I burn 1000 cals that day during exercise...

2800 + (1000 *.8) = 3600 cals allowed for that day and say I eat 3000 so I subtract that and I burned 600 cals I keep a running total for the week and add it onto my free day. Some days it may be negative. The point is it allows me to think of my diet as a daily average over time. If I go over for the week I have a deficit cell as well that is in the calculation. So even when I get behind I get a chance to eventually work it out and make it right.
    That's awesome, but for some reason I can't figure out how to set it up, looks like pen and paper I shall stay with! lolz.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

You are right about that. Due to the size requirements of the meals, some people don't hit that regularly.
    I had trouble when I first started LG but soon after you learn to appreciate the large satiating meals. I guess you just need to get the stomach adapted to holding 2000 + calories.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I had trouble when I first started LG but soon after you learn to appreciate the large satiating meals. I guess you just need to get the stomach adapted to holding 2000 + calories.

Yeah, now it's like the opposite, I couldn't imagine my self going and eating 6-7 small meals at 400-500 calories a meal. I'm not even satisfied unless I put down around 1500+ in a sitting haha.

9. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    That's awesome, but for some reason I can't figure out how to set it up, looks like pen and paper I shall stay with! lolz.
    Yah I could send you a sample I guess just have to make it more generic as I am trying to set it up so anybody can use it...

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I could send you a sample I guess just have to make it more generic as I am trying to set it up so anybody can use it...
    That would be awesome!! If you ever get that chance it would be much appreciated!

11. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    That would be awesome!! If you ever get that chance it would be much appreciated!
    Yah after the weekend I will work on it a bit to make it more generic...

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah after the weekend I will work on it a bit to make it more generic...
    Awesome!

13. Ok some catching up to do here Saturdays and mondays workout were great, I am not feeling this is a PCT at all, the boys are bigger and firmer than I can remember and lidido is annoyingly high.... Products rock, all the same potency as last week.. I am over half way through and this is a cake walk...

Saturday...

Push Press 120 120/105/90
    DB Pull Over 75 75/65/55
    Incline Flies 45 45/37.5/30
    Reverse Curls 60 60/50/40
    Decline Tri Extensions 90 90/80/70
    Tbar Rows 150 150/125/100
    Leg Ext 105 105/90/75

14. Monday....
    Decline DB Bench Press 90 90/80/70
    Bent Over DB Row, 70 70/70/50
    Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should point out and back a little at end of movement) 40 40/32.5/25
    DB Hammer Curls 55 55/47.5/40
    DB Overhead Triceps Extension 75 75/65/55
    Leg Press 510 510/460/410
    Leg Curls 120 120/90/75

15. Diet was better this weekend than it has been for quite I while...

Saturday...

A little high on the carbs but good for a Saturday...

Sunday...

Monday ... stellar

16. Yeah I need to start eating more like you Doug. I like the Paleo approach, but I am going to need to up my calories. It will probably look like some kind of paleo leangains hybrid. Well done on the Macros!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

17. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah I need to start eating more like you Doug. I like the Paleo approach, but I am going to need to up my calories. It will probably look like some kind of paleo leangains hybrid. Well done on the Macros!
    Yah I am going to open up to this kind of thinkng as well, I sort of already have a bit of a hybrid going... I have to learn how to eat to harden up and also manage water better... but that is more of a final stages thing... Maintenance is to be more for comfort level while gaining some size and not effecting the scales greatly...

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I am going to open up to this kind of thinkng as well, I sort of already have a bit of a hybrid going... I have to learn how to eat to harden up and also manage water better... but that is more of a final stages thing... Maintenance is to be more for comfort level while gaining some size and not effecting the scales greatly...
    Nice man.
    Glad to see its workin for you. Paleo.rocks
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. Is it just me or do dogs charts not work on anyone else's phone? All I get is a few letters and numbers.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Is it just me or do dogs charts not work on anyone else's phone? All I get is a few letters and numbers.
    Yeah man charts and graphs don't work on my phone either. They look so nice on the website, but for some reason don't carry over to the app. It would be great if they spent some more time getting the app right I feel like a lot of people use it...some more than the website.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Is it just me or do dogs charts not work on anyone else's phone? All I get is a few letters and numbers.
    Nope...it looks like a foreign language from my phone.. lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Nice man.
    Glad to see its workin for you. Paleo.rocks
    Yah I can't say I eat 100% paleo either but I eat very few starches and what I eat for treats/sanity may have a fair amount of sugar ... I do eat frozen yogurt a lot when I am not in prep so I am probably more paleo on prep...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    dogs ? .... too bad about the app....

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nope...it looks like a foreign language from my phone.. lol
    That sucks

23. Yesterday stellar burn day a little low on protein but today is going to be a big eat day as... Football Starts tonight!!! A lot of beef and chicken is going to be consumed by this fugger ... going to enjoy myself I have earned it....

24. Really rocked it at the gym this morning, I am finding ways to improve techniquie on some exercises, I tell training others is always a good wake up call for me too... I notice things I am dong wrong cuz I am a freak about techinque and when I tell them where they are going wrong I see mistakes I am making. Always be learning there a lessons everywhere...

I was not totally shocked cuz I have noticed myself getting a bit leaner and with the fullness it looks awesome. I weighed in at an all time low of 194,5 this morning and it's not muscle loss cUz I am actually a bit bigger... funny I am eating maintenance and still getting leaner....I'll take it, it's all good....

Lat pulldowns 160 160/130/115
    Flat Db Bench 85 85/75/65
    L-Lateral Raise 30 30/25/20
    Close Grip Bench 155 155/135/115
    Barbell Curls 115 115/90/75
    Front Squats 230 230/200/170
    Stiff Leg Deads 225 225/195/165

25. Well pigged out pretty good last night and the Giants lost .. really crap game don't think either team will be doing much this year...

So I could have done about 5000 cals and still had a rest day today and have another big eating day Friday but I ate close to 6000 so I may have to do some activity to keep my Friday intact... a really long fast and good burn today will also help...

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

dogs ? .... too bad about the app....

That sucks
    Haha slight typo there sorry

27. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Yeah man charts and graphs don't work on my phone either. They look so nice on the website, but for some reason don't carry over to the app. It would be great if they spent some more time getting the app right I feel like a lot of people use it...some more than the website.
    I rarely use a computer the phone app is far too convenient! They really should spend a bit more time on it I think!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I rarely use a computer the phone app is far too convenient! They really should spend a bit more time on it I think!
    Not the first time I've been called a dog

29. Ok like I have been saying I am eating maintenance cals 2400 burn days 3600 workout days. Well I continue to get leaner. That's right I am leaner now than when I peaked... it's Fuggin Freaky... I have no real explanation but I don't plan on changing anything as I continue to show more muscle fullness. Think I'll do some more pics to end the PCT this Friday... no big preparation just some quick shots cuz I am getting very freakn ripped here....

Saturday was another great workout, I love everything about this stack...and I love being a fuggin Freak!!

30. Awesome DW you are eating big bro! Are you putting on mass and getting freaky ripped!? Glad Im using the same PCT protocol at the end of my Epi-V cycle. I will have pics up tomorrow, the progress is very evident!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
  2. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
  3. 5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM
  4. How long do you run PCT?
    By fatherenis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:58 AM
  5. PCT Question guys -> How long?
    By WannaGro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 03:55 PM