550 XD or 1 andro

nrambo168

Awards
I'm wanting to gain some size and strength but want to stay as lean as possible. I just dropped about 20 pounds with diet alone. And I'm ready to add some size. Would you recommend 550 or 1 andro?? I plan on using pct revolution as well and have read on here you guys talking about using pure test along with that. But pure test has the same thing as the pct?? And do you guys recommend using the pct and pure test while taking the andro cycle or wait until after?? I'm 5'7 and weigh 180. And would like to gain between 10 and 20. And plan on a diet change haha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wanting to gain some size and strength but want to stay as lean as possible. I just dropped about 20 pounds with diet alone. And I'm ready to add some size. Would you recommend 550 or 1 andro?? I plan on using pct revolution as well and have read on here you guys talking about using pure test along with that. But pure test has the same thing as the pct?? And do you guys recommend using the pct and pure test while taking the andro cycle or wait until after?? I'm 5'7 and weigh 180. And would like to gain between 10 and 20. And plan on a diet change haha.
Those are lofty goals, you would probably gain more wieght with 1-andro and more strength, you would remain leaner with 550 and still gain some muscle mass...

The PCT black is mainly for PCT as well as the pure test, there is not a lot of DAA in pct black that's why pure test is recommended.

nrambo168

Awards
Ok so now I have some cycle questions. I'm prob going to go with the 550. Do you think 2 a day for 30 days will give me results?? I know your not psychic but what is your recommendation?? And your saying wait and take the pure test and pct rev until the 550 is gone?? Sorry for all the questions I just want to get the best results I can I'm new to fina flex and want to give it a shot!! Also I'm taking DAA now can I start the 550 as soon as my DAA runs out??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so now I have some cycle questions. I'm prob going to go with the 550. Do you think 2 a day for 30 days will give me results?? I know your not psychic but what is your recommendation?? And your saying wait and take the pure test and pct rev until the 550 is gone?? Sorry for all the questions I just want to get the best results I can I'm new to fina flex and want to give it a shot!! Also I'm taking DAA now can I start the 550 as soon as my DAA runs out??
If this is your first time with a PH 2 should show decent results and yes save your PCT Black and pure Test for after and you can start your cycle after the DAA yes....

nrambo168

Awards
Ok thanks for your help. I have been doing crossfit for my cardio on top of lifting. Do you think intense cardio like that will slow down my gains?? Last question haha.

nrambo168

Awards
Ok one last question. I have been doing crossfit for cardio while cutting weight on top of lifting. Do you think that high intensity cardio like that will slow down my gains?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok one last question. I have been doing crossfit for cardio while cutting weight on top of lifting. Do you think that high intensity cardio like that will slow down my gains?
that all depends on body type ...ecto's (hard gainers) for the most part do not have to do much cardio if any...endo's need cardio and it will likely not hamper gains if they are eating properly...doesn't sound like you are a hard gainer...so yah do the cardio.

nrambo168

Awards
I've been taking jacked pre workout. I'm guessing that's still safe. Thanks for all your help the forum is very informative and I'm glad I found it. I ordered the stuff last night. Thanks again!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You will be fine using Jack3d as a pre-workout. As for the rest DW is on point! any questions please ask any of us bro! If you are worried about losing gains to crossfit you may consider an increase in calories to balance out your expenditure during this activity. I dont see it being to big of an issue though.

BRADGROTT

BRADGROTT

Awards
I thought i was reading my own posts...

i am 5'9 was 205. I just hit 178. Started to lose the weight by adding cross fit to my routine about 3 months ago. I started July 1 with mixing andro and 550 together. 1 pill each in the am and then 12 hours later. After
a week I jumped up to 2ech. 2x /day. I am finishing up this week with 3ea. 3xs and will stop all for a week and then start pure test.

I have maintained the crossfit and my wight loss has really slowed the last 2 weeks. I defenitly have noticed a transition from body fat to lean gains as the scale has been stuck at 180ish. the mirror confirms this. I still have a bit more to go before abs will show.

good luck.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought i was reading my own posts...

i am 5'9 was 205. I just hit 178. Started to lose the weight by adding cross fit to my routine about 3 months ago. I started July 1 with mixing andro and 550 together. 1 pill each in the am and then 12 hours later. After
a week I jumped up to 2ech. 2x /day. I am finishing up this week with 3ea. 3xs and will stop all for a week and then start pure test.

I have maintained the crossfit and my wight loss has really slowed the last 2 weeks. I defenitly have noticed a transition from body fat to lean gains as the scale has been stuck at 180ish. the mirror confirms this. I still have a bit more to go before abs will show.

good luck.
Yah 550 is a crazy recomp product....

nrambo168

Awards
So I'm happy with the 550 my strength has gone up and I'm liking the way its making me feel. I think it's even continuing to cut me which is awesome. I have a few questions though. I know to take a month worth of the pct and pure test but I'm wanting to take a 1 andro cycle. So do you recommend taking a month off of everything after pct before I start 1 andro or start it right after pct??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm happy with the 550 my strength has gone up and I'm liking the way its making me feel. I think it's even continuing to cut me which is awesome. I have a few questions though. I know to take a month worth of the pct and pure test but I'm wanting to take a 1 andro cycle. So do you recommend taking a month off of everything after pct before I start 1 andro or start it right after pct??
2 months after pct actually so that's 3 months total between cycles or 12 weeks....

nrambo168

Awards
Ok thanks for your help. Should I stack with anything else or just take 1 andro at recommended dose?? I'm wanting to bulk and then eventually end with Epi v.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks for your help. Should I stack with anything else or just take 1 andro at recommended dose?? I'm wanting to bulk and then eventually end with Epi v.
4 to 6 weeks of each at 4 ed should be fine..

nrambo168

Awards
Well I'm a little confused.... I'm pretty sure once I finish 550 take pct and pure test for 30 days then your saying take 60 days off of everything before I start 1 andro?? And also if I'm planning on taking Epi v do you recommend weeks 1-4 1 andro then weeks 5-8 Epi v. Or take 30 days andro then 30 days pct then a break before starting Epi v?? And help would be appreciated

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm a little confused.... I'm pretty sure once I finish 550 take pct and pure test for 30 days then your saying take 60 days off of everything before I start 1 andro?? And also if I'm planning on taking Epi v do you recommend weeks 1-4 1 andro then weeks 5-8 Epi v. Or take 30 days andro then 30 days pct then a break before starting Epi v?? And help would be appreciated
yes you need that much time off between cycles a cycle can be 4 weeks of one product then 4 weeks of another, your first cycle probably shouldn't be but your second could be...this is called a bridge cycle...

nrambo168

Awards
Ok I will do the week 1-4 andro and week 5-8 Epi v. Do you recommend taking pct during cycle since its a longer cycle or still just wait until cycle is over??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I will do the week 1-4 andro and week 5-8 Epi v. Do you recommend taking pct during cycle since its a longer cycle or still just wait until cycle is over??
For this you may want to take 1 pct black before bed for the support sups in it and some estro control...

nrambo168

Awards
I'm getting ready to start my pct.... Just to be sure I take the pct one in morning and one 12 hours later then 4 pure test before bed.... Correct??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting ready to start my pct.... Just to be sure I take the pct one in morning and one 12 hours later then 4 pure test before bed.... Correct??
The Pure Test throughout the day the PCT Black before bed...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How were the gains?

nrambo168

Awards
Strength went up size went up a little but the thing I'm the happiest about it that it hardened me like crazy with no water retention or bloating. And kept me burning fat!!! 550 is awesome!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Strength went up size went up a little but the thing I'm the happiest about it that it hardened me like crazy with no water retention or bloating. And kept me burning fat!!! 550 is awesome!!
Yup something I've always wanted to try as well.

nrambo168

Awards
Thanks for all your help DW. I'm not new to lifting but new to PH. And you've answered all my questions quickly!! Thanks again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet your body fat dropped so you might have gained more actual mass than you know... you can stay the same weight and gain maas on 550...Green gained 14 lbs when he figured in the fat loss...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how did pct turn out? just saw this thread. debating doing the same

nrambo168

Awards
I'm about half way through PCT and haven't lost anything even with a week vacation. Strength and weight are staying the same!! No negative side effects. These guys pretty much know what their talking about!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about half way through PCT and haven't lost anything even with a week vacation. Strength and weight are staying the same!! No negative side effects. These guys pretty much know what their talking about!!
Pretty much lol, remember there is no hard shut down so recovery should be pretty much handled with the products we supply. I am having no problem in week 4 of PCT after a very long run...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Pretty much lol, remember there is no hard shut down so recovery should be pretty much handled with the products we supply. I am having no problem in week 4 of PCT after a very long run...
Yeah bro, the shut down on our supplements is so mild if any that the PCT Black and Pure Test DAA almost acts as a second cycle...bonus!!