KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona


    Hello Everyone,

    Starting up a new log to help keep me motivated to crawl my half dead ass out of bed in the mornings. My husband Kleen won some FinaFlex Crea-Trona a little while back and is being kind enough to let me use it to regain some of my muscle mass. I had a surgery the end of last year and was out for quite a while and although I have remained thin, well actually gotten leaner. I have lost a lot of my muscle mass due to not being able to lift as much and want to get it back. Mostly I want by Ghetto Booty back and some of the strength I have lost.

    I lift 3 times a week and will also be doing cardio on off days for 30-45 minutes... My workout right now is a big dumbbell circuit that takes about 30 minutes to complete.

    Starting Body Weight is 113.8, I would like to see this go up just a little while getting closer to my 6 pack, or stay the same while I get leaner and more muscular. I have some muscle memory to exploit so this isn't an unrealistic expectation.

    I will get some before pictures up sometime this week or weekend so we have something to go off of.

    Oh by the way most of you who are familiar with Kleen probably realize he is the one writing this opening to the log. However it will be "The Queen" making the updates.

  2. Pics and Review


    Held for Pics and Review
    •   
       


  3. Subbed to my Sexy Goddess' thread!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Hah subbed Crea-Trona only the second log for this ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. SUB'd... Kill it Jo, I got total faith in you and both FINAFLEX and I are behind you all the way! Got Mad-Love for the Kleen Family!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  6. Haha when I first saw this I thought this was a long for mrkleen. I was like dang another one haha. Good luck mrskleen!

  7. In for this ride!! Kick some butt girl!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Subbed for the awesome journey to epicness from the royal wife of the Humble Mighty Midget!! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Subb'd
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Anyone who rolls with Kleen is cool by me. Kill it, if you are anything like Kleen this should be a fun ride! Subbed!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. In, Jo You'll be able to gain your muscle mass back fast enough once you really get back into it - trust me, I know! All the best achieving your goals, lady!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. Subbed!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Well you know your brother has to follow. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  14. So many LOGs...What the hell one more cant hurt...get it girl!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. She will hopefully get a chance to check this today. Had a crazy day yesterday, heck I didn't even get to talk with her at all during the day for that matter.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    Starting up a new log to help keep me motivated to crawl my half dead ass out of bed in the mornings. My husband Kleen won some FinaFlex Crea-Trona a little while back and is being kind enough to let me use it to regain some of my muscle mass. I had a surgery the end of last year and was out for quite a while and although I have remained thin, well actually gotten leaner. I have lost a lot of my muscle mass due to not being able to lift as much and want to get it back. Mostly I want by Ghetto Booty back and some of the strength I have lost.

    I lift 3 times a week and will also be doing cardio on off days for 30-45 minutes... My workout right now is a big dumbbell circuit that takes about 30 minutes to complete.

    Starting Body Weight is 113.8, I would like to see this go up just a little while getting closer to my 6 pack, or stay the same while I get leaner and more muscular. I have some muscle memory to exploit so this isn't an unrealistic expectation.

    I will get some before pictures up sometime this week or weekend so we have something to go off of.

    Oh by the way most of you who are familiar with Kleen probably realize he is the one writing this opening to the log. However it will be "The Queen" making the updates.
    THAT'S RIGHT, UR MY BIOTCH.. LOL

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Subbed to my Sexy Goddess' thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hah subbed Crea-Trona only the second log for this ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    SUB'd... Kill it Jo, I got total faith in you and both FINAFLEX and I are behind you all the way! Got Mad-Love for the Kleen Family!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha when I first saw this I thought this was a long for mrkleen. I was like dang another one haha. Good luck mrskleen!
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    In for this ride!! Kick some butt girl!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Subbed for the awesome journey to epicness from the royal wife of the Humble Mighty Midget!! !
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Subb'd
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Anyone who rolls with Kleen is cool by me. Kill it, if you are anything like Kleen this should be a fun ride! Subbed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    In, Jo You'll be able to gain your muscle mass back fast enough once you really get back into it - trust me, I know! All the best achieving your goals, lady!

    ~Rosie~
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Subbed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Well you know your brother has to follow. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    So many LOGs...What the hell one more cant hurt...get it girl!

    Thank you all. I am so sorry I haven't been on. Its been crazy here at work. I had my second workout today. Last one was last Thursday, took 5 days to make my body not ache and stop walking funny. lol. Hopefully I can snag in some before pics. I haven't started the
    Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona, because I want to get my before pics done. I weighed myself today, I am 113.8. Since surgery, I went from 125.8 to 113.8. SOOOO happy that I went down in britches, but darn it, LOST everything I gained before I stopped the ProXanthine & ALC/CLA...


  18. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post

    Thank you all. I am so sorry I haven't been on. Its been crazy here at work. I had my second workout today. Last one was last Thursday, took 5 days to make my body not ache and stop walking funny. lol. Hopefully I can snag in some before pics. I haven't started the
    Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona, because I want to get my before pics done. I weighed myself today, I am 113.8. Since surgery, I went from 125.8 to 113.8. SOOOO happy that I went down in britches, but darn it, LOST everything I gained before I stopped the ProXanthine & ALC/CLA...
    No problem! Don't worry you'll get it all back, just hit the gym with kleen daddy himself and you'll be there in no time! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post

    Thank you all. I am so sorry I haven't been on. Its been crazy here at work. I had my second workout today. Last one was last Thursday, took 5 days to make my body not ache and stop walking funny. lol. Hopefully I can snag in some before pics. I haven't started the
    Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona, because I want to get my before pics done. I weighed myself today, I am 113.8. Since surgery, I went from 125.8 to 113.8. SOOOO happy that I went down in britches, but darn it, LOST everything I gained before I stopped the ProXanthine & ALC/CLA...
    Muscle memory is strong!! You'll gain it back in NO time !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Yeah she is a beast in the gym so once back in full swing the muscle will just show right back up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Muscle memory is strong!! You'll gain it back in NO time !
    ^^^This. Believe me, I KNOW!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. Kleen, I can't wait to see how she likes it the very first time she uses it, the pumps, strength and stamina are pretty ridiculous!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Kleen, I can't wait to see how she likes it the very first time she uses it, the pumps, strength and stamina are pretty ridiculous!!!
    Yah I get a ton of this out of Ignite2 which has this in it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Yeah, I love the NO Ignite myself. I just used it pre cardio this morning. Great added energy. Had a nice sweat going too. I will take some pics of the Queen tomorrow and we will get them up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Okay just finished putting these together for her. The lighting could have been better but you can tell she is still looking great.

    Name:  Jo Progress Montage 5-22-12.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  179.0 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  26. today


    Pics were done this morning and I started the Finaflex Crea-Trona. This work out was nuts, I will be posting my work out tonight, since I left it at home.. Currently, I weight 115. This is after my workout, and tons of water while working out.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay just finished putting these together for her. The lighting could have been better but you can tell she is still looking great.

    Name:  Jo Progress Montage 5-22-12.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  179.0 KB

    AUGH!! HORRIBLE!! Look how bad I look.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    AUGH!! HORRIBLE!! Look how bad I look.
    You gotta be kidding me!! MadamKleen you look really fit for not having worked out in a while! The best thing is that you stayed REALLY LEAN , a leaner body is a more anabolic body! And with those kick ass hard workouts and loads of water + CreaTrona you will get it all back in NO TIME! Remember , even Rosie said it Muscle memory is powerful!! And you got a very nice complexion going on , give it bit and you'll see!! Keep it up , we're here to support !!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    AUGH!! HORRIBLE!! Look how bad I look.

    Honey you look great! I know you aren't where you want to be but you still look great. Way better than 99% of the population. Don't be so hard on yourself my love.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crea-Trona... The most Bioavailable Creatine every Created!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 04:08 PM
  2. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:42 PM
  3. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:07 PM
  4. Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Crea MagnaPower)
    By supershah in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Log in
Log in