KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Hello Everyone,

Starting up a new log to help keep me motivated to crawl my half dead ass out of bed in the mornings. ;) My husband Kleen won some FinaFlex Crea-Trona a little while back and is being kind enough to let me use it to regain some of my muscle mass. I had a surgery the end of last year and was out for quite a while and although I have remained thin, well actually gotten leaner. I have lost a lot of my muscle mass due to not being able to lift as much and want to get it back. Mostly I want by Ghetto Booty back and some of the strength I have lost.

I lift 3 times a week and will also be doing cardio on off days for 30-45 minutes... My workout right now is a big dumbbell circuit that takes about 30 minutes to complete.

Starting Body Weight is 113.8, I would like to see this go up just a little while getting closer to my 6 pack, or stay the same while I get leaner and more muscular. I have some muscle memory to exploit so this isn't an unrealistic expectation.

I will get some before pictures up sometime this week or weekend so we have something to go off of.

Oh by the way most of you who are familiar with Kleen probably realize he is the one writing this opening to the log. However it will be "The Queen" making the updates.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to my Sexy Goddess' thread!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah subbed Crea-Trona only the second log for this ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd... Kill it Jo, I got total faith in you and both FINAFLEX and I are behind you all the way! Got Mad-Love for the Kleen Family!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha when I first saw this I thought this was a long for mrkleen. I was like dang another one haha. Good luck mrskleen!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this ride!! Kick some butt girl!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed for the awesome journey to epicness from the royal wife of the Humble Mighty Midget!! :D!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subb'd

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who rolls with Kleen is cool by me. Kill it, if you are anything like Kleen this should be a fun ride! Subbed!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, Jo :) You'll be able to gain your muscle mass back fast enough once you really get back into it - trust me, I know! All the best achieving your goals, lady!

~Rosie~

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So many LOGs...What the hell one more cant hurt...get it girl!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She will hopefully get a chance to check this today. Had a crazy day yesterday, heck I didn't even get to talk with her at all during the day for that matter.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Hello Everyone,

Starting up a new log to help keep me motivated to crawl my half dead ass out of bed in the mornings. ;) My husband Kleen won some FinaFlex Crea-Trona a little while back and is being kind enough to let me use it to regain some of my muscle mass. I had a surgery the end of last year and was out for quite a while and although I have remained thin, well actually gotten leaner. I have lost a lot of my muscle mass due to not being able to lift as much and want to get it back. Mostly I want by Ghetto Booty back and some of the strength I have lost.

I lift 3 times a week and will also be doing cardio on off days for 30-45 minutes... My workout right now is a big dumbbell circuit that takes about 30 minutes to complete.

Starting Body Weight is 113.8, I would like to see this go up just a little while getting closer to my 6 pack, or stay the same while I get leaner and more muscular. I have some muscle memory to exploit so this isn't an unrealistic expectation.

I will get some before pictures up sometime this week or weekend so we have something to go off of.

Oh by the way most of you who are familiar with Kleen probably realize he is the one writing this opening to the log. However it will be "The Queen" making the updates.
THAT'S RIGHT, UR MY BIOTCH.. LOL

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Subbed to my Sexy Goddess' thread!
Hah subbed Crea-Trona only the second log for this ...
SUB'd... Kill it Jo, I got total faith in you and both FINAFLEX and I are behind you all the way! Got Mad-Love for the Kleen Family!!!
Haha when I first saw this I thought this was a long for mrkleen. I was like dang another one haha. Good luck mrskleen!
In for this ride!! Kick some butt girl!!
Subbed for the awesome journey to epicness from the royal wife of the Humble Mighty Midget!! :D!
Anyone who rolls with Kleen is cool by me. Kill it, if you are anything like Kleen this should be a fun ride! Subbed!
In, Jo :) You'll be able to gain your muscle mass back fast enough once you really get back into it - trust me, I know! All the best achieving your goals, lady!

~Rosie~
Well you know your brother has to follow. Lol
So many LOGs...What the hell one more cant hurt...get it girl!

Thank you all. I am so sorry I haven't been on. Its been crazy here at work. I had my second workout today. Last one was last Thursday, took 5 days to make my body not ache and stop walking funny. lol. Hopefully I can snag in some before pics. I haven't started the
[h=1]Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona, because I want to get my before pics done. I weighed myself today, I am 113.8. Since surgery, I went from 125.8 to 113.8. SOOOO happy that I went down in britches, but darn it, LOST everything I gained before I stopped the ProXanthine & ALC/CLA...[/h]

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you all. I am so sorry I haven't been on. Its been crazy here at work. I had my second workout today. Last one was last Thursday, took 5 days to make my body not ache and stop walking funny. lol. Hopefully I can snag in some before pics. I haven't started the
[h=1]Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona, because I want to get my before pics done. I weighed myself today, I am 113.8. Since surgery, I went from 125.8 to 113.8. SOOOO happy that I went down in britches, but darn it, LOST everything I gained before I stopped the ProXanthine & ALC/CLA...[/h]
No problem! Don't worry you'll get it all back, just hit the gym with kleen daddy himself and you'll be there in no time! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Muscle memory is strong!! You'll gain it back in NO time :p!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah she is a beast in the gym so once back in full swing the muscle will just show right back up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen, I can't wait to see how she likes it the very first time she uses it, the pumps, strength and stamina are pretty ridiculous!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen, I can't wait to see how she likes it the very first time she uses it, the pumps, strength and stamina are pretty ridiculous!!!
Yah I get a ton of this out of Ignite2 which has this in it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I love the NO Ignite myself. I just used it pre cardio this morning. Great added energy. Had a nice sweat going too. I will take some pics of the Queen tomorrow and we will get them up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay just finished putting these together for her. The lighting could have been better but you can tell she is still looking great.

Jo Progress Montage 5-22-12.jpg

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
today

Pics were done this morning and I started the Finaflex Crea-Trona. This work out was nuts, I will be posting my work out tonight, since I left it at home.. Currently, I weight 115. This is after my workout, and tons of water while working out. ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
AUGH!! HORRIBLE!! Look how bad I look. :(
You gotta be kidding me!! MadamKleen you look really fit for not having worked out in a while! The best thing is that you stayed REALLY LEAN , a leaner body is a more anabolic body! And with those kick ass hard workouts and loads of water + CreaTrona you will get it all back in NO TIME! Remember , even Rosie said it ;) Muscle memory is powerful!! And you got a very nice complexion going on , give it bit and you'll see!! Keep it up , we're here to support :p!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Honey you look great! I know you aren't where you want to be but you still look great. Way better than 99% of the population. Don't be so hard on yourself my love.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Honey you look great! I know you aren't where you want to be but you still look great. Way better than 99% of the population. Don't be so hard on yourself my love.
Agreed , I had to trim down my past gf to look a little bit close to you (she never fully leaned out) haha , she had some MEAN lovehandles and belly , and you have neither haha...This man speaks the truth, not many girls out there look like you anymore!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah one hell of a base KQ. You'll be ripped up with the quickness. I give it 6-8 weeks and you'll be shredded.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Agreeing with Chris, although I know I say and think the same thing about myself and want to be leaner (got to get a handle on my NUTRITION this time for GOOD though, GRRRR - it WILL happen)!

~Rosie~

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I place an order for some "AUGH!! HORRIBLE!" please! Jo... come on girl, you look fantastic, just like most of us here, always room for improvement, but looking way, way, way better than your average couch potato/stick in the mud! So, with that being said, I'm giving you Props whether you like it or not... Hoot...hoot, Whistle... whistle!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My goodness, I totally agree LEAN!!!!! Kleen brother I have to say you done good for yourself!! Looking forward to seeing the progress!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy smokes, there is a whole lot of progress since the last pics I saw .. wow...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at here contours on that side shot... nice :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree you look really great! Your too harsh on yourself! This run will have you looking even better too.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Hey all,
I am sooo sorry for not updatingthis log as much as I had intended. Workhas been nuts, and when I get home, I have been working from home to help afriend out. Anyways, I have been usingFinaflex Crea-Trona and absolutely am a fan.
Before I started taking this, I wassoooo sore from working out, which put me out for a week for just the smallcardio based dumbbell workout man and I have been doing. Walking became a chore. I take 2 before my workout, then 2 more a fewhours later to help with my soreness. Asof yesterday, I was able to do the entire workout and go up in weights to myfull 20 reps, all 3 times. My musclesoreness is minimal compared to what it was before I started FinaflexCrea-Trona.
I have gained some muscle back, mybubble is just right around the corner, and the wonderful hail stormed cottagecheese thighs and back of my legs are going away‼‼ :) I could probably increase my cardio (ok, howabout I re-phrase that to, DO CARDIO…) I will see more results. The original pictures did not do too muchjustice for my small set of abs, but get some more cardio in, I should be allset. ;-)
I definitely would recommend thisproduct, and have to the girl I just worked out with on Saturday.
I will try this weekend to get on,and respond to and with all of you. Itruly appreciate the comments and support, and I do apologize for not having aminute to check in, and respond.
Have a good day all.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all,
I am sooo sorry for not updatingthis log as much as I had intended. Workhas been nuts, and when I get home, I have been working from home to help afriend out. Anyways, I have been usingFinaflex Crea-Trona and absolutely am a fan.
Before I started taking this, I wassoooo sore from working out, which put me out for a week for just the smallcardio based dumbbell workout man and I have been doing. Walking became a chore. I take 2 before my workout, then 2 more a fewhours later to help with my soreness. Asof yesterday, I was able to do the entire workout and go up in weights to myfull 20 reps, all 3 times. My musclesoreness is minimal compared to what it was before I started FinaflexCrea-Trona.
I have gained some muscle back, mybubble is just right around the corner, and the wonderful hail stormed cottagecheese thighs and back of my legs are going away‼‼ :) I could probably increase my cardio (ok, howabout I re-phrase that to, DO CARDIO…) I will see more results. The original pictures did not do too muchjustice for my small set of abs, but get some more cardio in, I should be allset. ;-)
I definitely would recommend thisproduct, and have to the girl I just worked out with on Saturday.
I will try this weekend to get on,and respond to and with all of you. Itruly appreciate the comments and support, and I do apologize for not having aminute to check in, and respond.
Have a good day all.

Yes reports on this product is extremely positive, increased endurance, strength gains and enhanced recovery accross the board.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She really has tightened up a bit and her shape is coming back to her arms and more importantly her butt! :) Her arms are looking better a little bigger and more defined too. Her legs have shaped up noticeably and she looks much better in jeans. So far I AM PLEASED with the effects it is having on her body.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all,
Have a good day all.

Nice... Thank you for the update KleensQueen, we at FINAFLEX appreciate your hard work and efforts, you make our products look good!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KleensQueen... another bit of good news, we should have our new ALC+CLA soft-gels in stock by next week's end and we choose to send you a couple of bottles as both a thank you and hope you will give us a solid review of how you like them at the end. FINAFLEX Loves your dedication and we urge you to keep killing it girl!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fina flex is becoming one of my fav supps companies. I'm loving this creatrona that I have already made it a staple creatine for me.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Fina flex is becoming one of my fav supps companies. I'm loving this creatrona that I have already made it a staple creatine for me.

Glad you are Liking the Crea-Trona bro! I think with the PX 500 that you already have experience with and the new ALC CLA soft gels you could really do work!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
KQ, awesome work as usual! I definitely think you should take Al up on those new ALC CLA softies...I think you would definitely benefit from the enhanced bio-availability.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
finaflex_trivia.jpg

Today's Trivia will take place at 7
:00pm Eastern Standard Time...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Dude.. Do you really need to post this on every thread??
I suppose I don't, but I really want people to have a chance to win free Finaflex supplements!